Together Ssn 06 Ch. 05 - Rural Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig fumes with frustration, with his hand numb and heavy feeling from the continued stinging, and his cock feeling so cool and engorged, eking himself ever closer to climax. He pumps his hand as fast as he can manage, stiffening up, tensing his legs, and his arms, pushing his crotch out as far as he can, with his hand a blur of skin with flashes of green, until...

Cum oozes out of Craig's cock like toothpaste being squeezed from a tube, and he let's go of his cock, shaking the leaves off his hand, and picking at the crumpled leaves clinging to his cock still, discarding them all. Looking down on his cock, with a whimper, he sees the red dots like pimples in patches all over, and his head so red. All of it feels so cool, but burns, and feels like the surface of the skin is bubbling up to a blister.

Mia's mouth hangs open at the shock of witnessing this display, and she utters, "Fuck..."

Frankie proposes of the teen, "Want a go?"

Scared, Mia asserts, "Absolutely fucking not!"

Frankie then asks, "Aniya?"

Aniya cuddles up to her daughter, answering, "No, it's not for me. Thank you."

Tiffany offers, "I will," coming around to Craig's front to look him in the eyes as she dirtily smiles, "I want to know how it feels like to fuck after we've both been stung," giggling uncontrollably with brimming excitement. She strips off her dress, leaving herself bare, looking around as she decides, "Hmm, let me sit on this thick-ass tree root, and, you get the thickest branch of nettles you can."

Mia and Aniya sit themselves down on the patchy grass against a tree, watching as Tiffany sits herself down on the tree root she pointed out, protruding from the ground like a huge branch, and Craig sits up against the trunk of the tree, holding Tiffany's hand in his with their fingers interlaced. Pleasant stand in view of Tiffany's exposed front as Frankie gets into the nettle bush, breaking a big stem of nettles, with a thick covering of leaves growing from it.

Aniya whispers to her daughter, "This is like a porno. But it's happening right in front of us. Not that I ever watch porn. I burned Owen's old tapes, saying he could use me whenever he needed, instead of wasting his money on that trash."

Mia listens to her mother with a slight laugh, commenting, "Fair enough... Fuck," watching as Tiffany's bare pussy is whipped by the stem of stinging nettles, making the teen wince as she watches, hearing the air being sliced by the sheer speed of the strike. She knows that it would hurt anyway, even if it was a cane, but having the nettle leaves on it must be excruciating.

Tiffany pants hard, giggling between each breath, holding her legs as wide as she can with her hands. She feels the impact of the stiff stem having just caned her, sending a hard shock through her body, but the stinging from the nettles sustains the numbing sensation in throbbing waves of coolness, feeling strange to her.

Frankie gets herself into a rhythm of rolling her arm around her shoulder socket to repeatedly slap her friend's pussy with the stinging nettles, almost machine-like, mechanically revolving her arm to bring the stem down to rest on her friend's crotch, time and again, giving a sadistically slow stroke each time the stem meets the skin, scraping the leaves firmly before wheeling around for another slap.

Tiffany braves her friend's efforts, holding herself as steady as she can as she shakes with the urge to scratch at her crotch, desperate for relief from the unceasing stinging. Sadistically, each time the stem strikes her, she feels a wave of relief washing those urges away before setting in once again.

Mia watches Tiffany transfixed by her strength, to sit nude in the presence of strangers and colleagues, submitting to such harshness from friends and family, with seemingly no shame nor inhibition. Tiffany is so attractive to Mia, wanting to be her. If only I could be this free.

Frankie turns her attention to slap the stem of stinging nettles onto Tiffany's tits, making her gasp for breath with her mouth achingly wide, struggling to suck down the air around her with her chest feeling so tight. Frankie brushes the leaves on the tits with vigour, flicking the nipples as the stem wipes into them, leaving Tiffany's perfect skin pimply and sore.

Mercifully, Frankie stops playing, asking her friend as she holds the stem at bay, "Had enough?"

Tiffany gulps, finding in herself to reply, forcing her response, "Mmm, fun, ow..."

Frankie takes this to mean that her friend is satisfied, throwing away the nettles, offering a hand to her friend to help her up, "Shall we explore some more?"

Tiffany barks, "Craig!," bringing him in a snap to her side, suggesting to him, "We'll stay... for a while..."

Frankie sees her friend's intent, commenting, "Oh, doing that now? Okay," ushering Pleasant, Mia, and Aniya, "Let's leave them to it." As Frankie once again leads the way through the wilderness, she calls back to her brother and her friend, "Have fun!"

Craig sorely stresses to Tiffany, "I'm still so sore. It's throbbing, and not in a good way."

Tiffany taunts her man, "Baby," giving a giggle in her way, holding her stinging lips apart, prompting Craig to tend to her pussy. He rallies himself to an erection, and presses into the awaiting hole, causing Tiffany to tenderly moan in unmistakable pain and discomfort, making Craig stop. She scolds him, "Don't stop... Just fuck-ha... Fuck me... ha, please, oh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-haaaaagh!"

Mia hears the agonised squealing of Tiffany, asking Frankie as they proceed to travel further from her, "Is she going to be okay?"

Frankie calls back, "Of course she's going to be fine... Right, babe?," asking her husband.

Pleasant replies to her wife, so the concerned teen can here, "You try taking a cock in your pussy after it's been slapped with nettles... Or, don't. Mia, don't try to do that, okay?"

Mia questions the couple, "But, it was okay to do it to them?"

Pleasant laughs, and Frankie looks back at the teen to remind her, "We did teach you about consent, right? You and your mom were asked, and you refused. Craig and Tiffany opted in. It's really that simple. They'll recover in time. Let them play with each other. Oh! Hedgehog," running ahead to watch a hedgehog walking along the grass.

Mia and Aniya stand to the rear of Frankie so they can see the hedgehog, without wanting to disturb it. Pleasant stretches and yawns proposing, "Let's head back to the cottage, yeah?"

Frankie squats down whilst she watches the hedgehog, whining petulantly, "Aww, five more minutes?"

Pleasant chuckles under her breath a little, resigning herself to her wife's will, "Five minutes."

Aniya quietly confers with her daughter, "They're a cute couple."

Mia smiles, feeling Frankie's excitement at seeing the hedgehog as she watches it herself, and notes how Pleasant watches Frankie like how she looks at Kisha, saying, "Yeah, they are."

After indulging Frankie for a few moments, everyone heads back towards the cottage, finding Tiffany and Craig on the way, lounging on the root in their clothes. Frankie teases them, "Done already?"

Tiffany licks her lips, saucily hinting, "Like a shot of espresso. Down the hatch in one. Feeling much better though. Still feeling it, but not as much."

Craig concurs, "Yeah, I'm not even going to complain after what Tiffany went through."

Tiffany teases, "Yeah, like childbirth; twice," giggling as Craig helps her up to her feet, heading back towards the cottage together.

Mia pulls Tiffany to one side to ask her privately, "So, you and Craig had a lot of fun? Seeing him down there was... Fuck..."

Tiffany shoots a knowing glance at Mia, asking in return, "Oh, you like Craig, huh?"

Mia confesses, "He's so hot, yeah."

Tiffany sternly tells the teen, "No. He's off-limits to you. We like to play freely with each other, but, it's with each other. Just because we put ourselves out there, doesn't mean people can do what they like with us. Whatever it is you're looking for, no. Just no."

Mia apologises, "Boundaries. Got it. Line in the sand drawn. But, you were fine with me and Mom watching?"

Tiffany makes herself clear to the teen, "Listen; a line in the sand is just a line in the sand. You can look, but no touching; nowhere close to touching. I'm telling you as a courtesy; don't cross the line. Have I made myself understood?"

Mia nods, and Tiffany asks again, "Have I made myself understood? Because, I like you, Mia. I want you to succeed. I want to be your friend, yeah?"

Mia stares straight into Tiffany's eyes, thoroughly reprimanded, saying, "Yeah. Yes. Yeah. Understood. Of course, yeah."

Tiffany giggles, "Good. Now, speaking of hot guys, wanna tell me about Kisha's father?"

Mia shrugs uncomfortably, stepping away from Tiffany, informing her, "I don't really know who it was."

Tiffany probes deeper, "Oh, multiple choice. Mia, you've been playing around."

Mia laughs a little, saying, "None of them were really my choice. They all... took me."

Tiffany enquires, "What, are you submissive, or something?"

Mia feels really uncomfortable, like a sickness swirling in her stomach, churning as she bluntly breathes, "No."

Tiffany senses the teen's discomfort, pulling her head to nestle on her chest as they walk side-by-side, shushing her, "Hey, I'm sorry, Mia, sh-sh-shhh... I know what that's like, sh-sh-shhh... It'll be okay, sh-sh-shh..."

Mia feels comforted by Tiffany's shushing. Weirded out, and strange, but comforted as the feelings in her stomach subside. As they continue to walk together, Aniya looks back to notice the embrace, asking her daughter, "You okay back there, Mia?"

Mia says, "Uh-huh... Yeah... Yes..." She then asks Tiffany, "Aren't you still stinging from the nettles on your... you know?

Tiffany giggles, "Yeah, but this is worth it. You feel better?"

Mia lifts her head away, replying, "Yeah, I'm good."

Tiffany sighs, "Thank fuck, that was tingly... Not a good tingly," giggling a little before a deep moan.

Mia laughs a little, sincerely saying, "Thanks, Tiffany. I appreciate it."

As the day draws to it's close, everyone is eager to go to bed. With a bedroom for each couple, and Aniya electing to share a bed with her daughter, bunking together perfectly innocently for the night, the couples turn in for the night.

Tiffany looks through the chest of drawers in her room, and her fingers find a dildo, and a harness. She goes across the hall to the master bedroom, knocking on the door. Frankie answers, asking, "Something wrong?"

Tiffany shoves the dildo in her friend's face, presuming, "I guess this is yours."

Frankie looks a the thick, black, latex cock, confused as she mutters, "All our dildos are accounted for. That's not one of ours," turning into the bedroom to ask, "Babe? This yours?"

Pleasant comes to the door, checking the dildo and harness, suggesting, "It isn't ours, but, I think it's Elise's."

Tiffany exasperatedly enquires, "What the fuck would Elise want with a strap-on? Wait... Did she peg... uh?"

Pleasant looks coyly at the dildo, sensing for a long time that Elise had a kinky side, suggesting, "Perhaps, they entertained guests here. All these rooms for two people?"

Frankie giggles, "She certainly did entertain her guests."

Tiffany holds out the dildo, telling the couple, "I don't want a dead woman's dildo in my room," closing her eyes, looking up to the heavens to pray, "Sorry, Elise. I don't mean any disrespect, but your business was your business. I don't want any part of it." She opens her eyes, to say, "I don't want it."

Frankie teases, "I've never seen you religious or praying before."

Tiffany raises her hushed tone slightly, "I've never found a dearly departed friend's dildo before."

Pleasant casually takes the dildo and harness from Tiffany, remarking, "I wonder if it's like a fantastical sword, with the soul of it's former owner trapped inside it; the kind that can appoint a knight of the realm?"

Frankie jokes, "She did say you reminded her of her in her youth," turning to Tiffany to ask, "All good?"

Tiffany breathes a sigh of relief, saying, "I'm just tired, and stressed, and still stinging from earlier. I'll sleep it off. Good night."

Pleasant and Frankie say in unison, "Good night," and Frankie closes the door, as Tiffany returns to her room.

12