The Corruption of Jade Pt. 01

Story Info
Jade enters the world of BDSM.
3.4k words
4.43
22.6k
35

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade was a simple girl. She was 20 years old, a University student that always brought in high marks. Her whole life she had followed the rules. She studied hard, never went to parties, was the valedictorian to her high school's graduating class, did volunteer work with her spare time, listened to her parents and went to church on Sundays.

Her whole life she was known for being a good girl. She never drank or did drugs and was still a virgin. Her one vice was she liked to look at porn. Considering everything else young adults of her age were doing, she felt it wasn't that bad. Still, she knew it was something she had to be secretive about, not just for her own embarrassment. Her parents were active members of the church and were anti porn activists. If they ever caught her doing this, they would be very upset. But Considering everything else she could be doing, she felt that this little secret wasn't that bad. Still she struggled, she couldn't get it out of her mind that porn was degrading to women and she felt guilty about engaging in the act, but she couldn't help herself.

She scrolled through her mykink account, a social media platform dedicated to posting pictures and gifs about pornography. Her first mistake was posting a picture of herself on her profile.

She was 110 pounds, fit, blonde hair and blue eyes, a C bra and a nice plump behind. In no time her inbox was flooded with dozens of messages from people looking to meet up, asking where she was from, what she liked, and a few dick pics. It was a bit overwhelming, but she was also hooked. Like a drug addict taking that first hit of crack, she couldn't get enough. She would respond to them all, answering questions and making small talk but she never let it go past that. The one exception was from an account named JonTheDom.

He was different. He engaged her differently then the others. Most were looking for sex or to get pictures out of her, but Jon seemed to be more interested in getting to know her. He asked her about herself, why she was on the platform, and joked with her. Yet, he seemed to be controlling the conversation, dismissing the topics he wasn't interested in and pushing the subjects he wanted to know about. Jade felt like she was just along for the ride, and she liked it. For once she didn't feel like she was controlling everything all the time. It was nice to let go.

Over the next few weeks, they spoke everyday. It turned out they were from the same city. They had agreed at some point to meet up to get to know each other. Jade was quite interested in the dominant and submissive relationship. The idea was so foreign to her but she wanted to know more. Jon agreed but said he was leaving town for a few days so it would have to wait. Jade understood, seeing as she was in the middle of prepping for the start of the school year.

A couple weeks went by and there was no contact. Jade thought perhaps he had grown bored with her and moved on. She began her next semester soon after.

Jade walked into her social science classroom. It was a large auditorium with more than a hundred students. As always, she took her place at the front of the class.

The professor entered. He was mid thirties, athletic build with a pronounced jawline covered by a thin beard.

"Good afternoon everyone." He said. "I am professor Allister and I will be teaching you intro to social sciences."

The first class was a brief overview of the rest of the semester and what to expect. He went into a brief lecture about family dynamics and the balance of power within relationships. As always, Jade quickly jumps in and adds her own opinion. Professor Allister was on the side that one person needs to be the dominant in the relationship, while Jade believed that there should be a balance of power between the two. They went back and forth for the rest of the day, adding their own points of view and context, disagreeing and debating, until finally the clock struck four, and professor Allister dismissed the class.

"Ms. Dawson, could you stay behind for a moment please." He said as the rest of the class packed up their laptops and headed for the door.

Jade stopped and stood on the stairs.

"I didn't do anything wrong." She thought. "I just voiced my opinion, he can't be upset with that, can he?"

The class nows died down, leaving Jade alone with her teacher.

"Do you have anywhere you need to be?" He asked. "Any classes you need to get to?"

"No, I'm done for the day."

"Good," he replied, grabbing his briefcase. "Come with me."

She followed him out the door and across the building towards his office. They entered the cozy room and he threw his briefcase on the desk.

"Take a seat." He said, gesturing to the chair on the other side of the desk. "Would you like some tea or coffee?"

"Coffee would be nice." She replied as she sat down.

She looked around the office. He lived a pretty spartan lifestyle. He didn't have any trinkets or pictures. His degrees were up on the walls, and there was a bookcase with various texts concerning social studies.

He poured her some coffee and brought it over. He then took a seat behind his desk.

"I wanted to pick your brain some more about your ideas on power dynamics. You have some strong opinions on them, but I feel as if you are parroting talking points rather than saying what you really believe."

"Why do you think that?" She asked, slightly offended.

"Because strong personalities attract weaker personalities." He replied, leaning back in his chair. "I have never seen a relationship where one person doesn't have at least a small leg up on the other. It is the way of the world. The strong dominate the weak."

"That doesn't mean that an egalitarian relationship can't work." She protested.

"I forgot my coffee." He said, pointing towards the cup next to his carafe. "Hand it to me."

She got up and picked up his cup and passed it to him. He held his hand up, motioning for her to stop. He took a sip.

"Hmm, no sugar."

Jade grabbed a sugar cube from the dish and dropped it in his drink. He took another sip and nodded his head.

"So," professor Allister continued. "The problem with an egalitarian relationship is that there are roles in relationships taken on by the dominant and submissive personalities. Housework is usually the submissive personality's job, working more and paying bills is the dominant person's job."

"But those roles can be shared. Both pay the bills and do the housework." Jade added.

"What about when conflict arises?" He asked. "Such as a problem with the bill at a restaurant or a disagreement with someone out in public? The dominant is the one who handles these situations."

"Why can't the person with the problem not handle the situation?" Jane asked, crossing her arms.

"It is a matter of personality. A submissive person doesn't want to engage with situations like these. They put their head down and try to escape it, whether they are right or they are wrong."

"Well, they can learn to stand up for themselves." Jade wasn't sure where he was going with this. It seemed as if he was trying to change her mind but she didn't see what his drive to do so was.

"It doesn't work that way." Professor Allister continued. "A submissive personality rarely can change in that situation. Besides, dominants and submissives are attracted to each other."

"They don't have to be." She protested.

"Then why do you go out looking for dominant personalities? It's because you are submissive. " He said, a look in his eye.

"I'm not! I don't!" She was getting angry. "Why do you think I do?"

"Enough!" Her professor snapped, cutting her off. "I know you are submissive because since you set foot in my office, I have given you several orders that you have followed without question or reluctance, and because for the last several weeks, you have been messaging me, taking tasks and doing what you have been told."

Jade was stunned. It took her a few seconds to put two and two together. Finally it hit her.

"Wait, you're JonTheDom?!"

"Jon Allister." He said proudly. "Professor of social studies and professional dominant for the last 10 years."

Jade felt very small at this moment. She slunk down in her chair. He knew a lot about her and how she acted, what she craved. Despite her face red with embarrassment, her thighs were wet.

"How did this happen?" She asked. "How did you know I was in this class?"

"I didn't." He replied, coming around to sit on his desk in front of her. "I showed up and saw you sitting in the front row. I recognized you from your photos. You said you wanted to meet, and now we have."

Jade didn't know what to say or do, she just played with the cross hanging from her neck.

"You told me you wanted to know what the relationship was like, yet in public you deny the validity of it." He said, breaking the silence. "You parrot your feminist talking points you have heard your whole life, when you want nothing more then to experience the other side. It takes a lot more than you realize to give yourself to someone, body, mind and soul."

Jade sat there, her heart racing. She had wanted to meet him, to learn from him, to see what it was like. But now he was her professor. It was wrong wasn't it? But why did she have this undesirable urge to give in?

"Show me." She whispered, her chin on her chest.

"Show you?" He repeated.

She looked up and locked eyes with him

"Show me what it is like."

He stood up and walked around her slowly. She didn't move her head, but followed him with her eyes. She trembled slightly, anxious of what she had just asked of him.

"Stand." He ordered. His voice had changed a little, it sounded more authoritative.

She instinctively got to her feet and stood perfectly still. He grabbed her shoulders and turned her to face him. He looked her over like she was a piece of meat. She wanted to slap him for objectifying her, give him a lecture about respecting her and other women, but she couldn't. She kind of liked it. She also felt paralyzed by him. He didn't do anything, but he seemed to be able to control her just by a look. His confidence was hypnotizing.

"Let me see what you have got under there. Strip."

Jade stood still. She didn't want to, but also couldn't resist.

"No, I won't do it. You can't make me." She thought to herself, but found her unbuttoning her blouse. Her brain kept screaming in protest, but her body betrayed her.

"Dear lord, grant me the strength to resist." She prayed as her skirt came down her legs, leaving her in her bra and panties.

"How is he doing this? It's like he has turned my mind against me!"

She paused as she reached to unhook her bra. She had never even been naked in front of a boy before. She had never gone further than kissing her old boyfriend when she was 17.

He didn't say anything, just stood there with his arms crossed and watched her. Despite his silence, she felt as if he was screaming at her to remove the rest of her clothes.

She took a deep breath and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the ground. She then hooked her thumbs in her underwear and pulled them down, around her feet and stepped out of them, leaving her feeling completely vulnerable.

He stared at her naked body and she instinctively covered herself with her hands.

"No, none of that." He replied. He reached out and grabbed her hands, putting them down to her sides.

"I can't believe I just did that." She said out loud.

He reached down and picked up her underwear and held them out.

"The door is right there."

She looked at her panties and every instinct told her to take them and go. But her arms didn't listen. She tried as hard as she could, but she just stared at him.

He dropped the panties and reached out and touched her pussy. She gasped slightly as she felt another's fingers on her for the first time. He pulled his hand away. It was covered in her lubricant. She couldn't believe how aroused she was.

"You've never experienced the dominant/submissive relationship before?" He asked.

She shook her head.

"Half of it is attitude." He said as he walked around behind her and placed his hands on her breasts. Her nipples hardened in response. "I can make girls do many things by a look. As you can tell. Have you ever had sex in an office before?"

"I've never had sex before." She replied.

He stopped in surprise.

"You're a virgin?"

"Yes."

He seemed to be thinking for a few seconds, before his hands continued across her body. His right moved down and grabbed her ass, while his left continued down and stimulated her clit.

"We have to change that." He said.

He guided her onto the desk and pushed her chest, causing her to lie across the oak.

"I'm saving myself for marriage." She said, her inner voice was pleading for him to stop but her sexual desire was in control now.

He inserted a finger into her vagina. She moaned. The feeling was amazing.

"Then all you have to say is 'no.' You can stop this right now. Just say the word."

"No." Even she didn't believe it when she said it. She could tell her eyes were full of lust.

He pulled his finger out and looked at her.

"I don't believe you." He finally said.

"I don't believe myself either."

He unbuckled his pants and pulled his cock out. He slapped it against her clit several times.

"It will be intense." He informed her. "It may hurt a bit. But trust me, ride it out and it will be worth it."

She took a deep breath in preparation.

He pushed himself into her halfway. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced. She had never put more then two fingers into herself. He was longer and thicker than that. It hurt, but also felt right.

He slowly began rotating his hips, swirling her vaginal walls, stimulating her in ways even she never had. Then he pushed himself in a couple more inches. She winced as she felt the pain he spoke about. He delicately pulled back a little bit, then inserted himself in the rest of the way.

Jade had never felt so full in her life. She was overwhelmed by these feelings and sensations she had never felt before.

"Liar!" He brain cursed at her. "You were supposed to save it for marriage! You're a whore!"

Her principles and her lust battled it out in her head while her professor gyrated his hips, pulling himself in and out. Her pussy gripped him firmly.

"Fuck you are tight." He grunted.

"I've never had anything in there before." She said, almost sadly. She felt so guilty for betraying herself.

"How does it feel?"

"Amazing. Please give me more."

He began fucking her faster and deeper. The pain increased but so did the pleasure. He tweaked her nippled with one hand and flicked her clit with his other. Her hands came down around his butt and pulled him in.

Jade moaned loudly, relishing the feeling across her body. He was very skilled, she could tell. She grinded her hips, begging for more.

She habitually played with the cross around her neck and she felt a wave of remorse wash over her.

"It wasn't supposed to be this way." Her brain said. "You were supposed to do this right."

She raised her head and looked at Jon. She decided to put an end to this. Enough was enough.

"Fuck me like one of your whores."

Even she was surprised by the words escaping her mouth. He began to fuck her hard and fast, like she was a pornstar in the movies she had watched. Her body slid across the desk, back and forth. Her moans got louder. It felt so good to be so bad.

"Oh, God." She said as she felt an orgasm growing inside her body.

"Cum for me, slut!" He said, swirling a finger around her clit. "Cum hard on my dick!"

She screamed in pleasure as she exploded in ecstasy. Her body shook involuntarily and she knocked his bag off the desk. He continued to pound her hard until her body relaxed.

She panted, her mind in disbelief of how good that felt. She had had many orgasms over the years, but nothing like that.

She felt him push back into her and fucked her some more. Her pussy was so sensitive that it was sore, but she didn't want him to stop. She felt an overwhelming need to satisfy him, now. She ground her hips into him once again.

His breathing changed and he grunted louder.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum."

"Please, cum on my face." She pleaded. "I've always wanted someone to do that."

He pulled out of her and she fell off the desk to her knees. He aggressively jerked his cock over her head until he blew a large load over her. Wave after wave of semen washed her face, covering her completely and making her sticky. She opened her mouth and caught some of it in her mouth. The taste made her gag but she forced herself to swallow. Jon groaned as his orgasm died down, leaving Jade kneeling there, sore, sticky and humiliated.

"Oh no, what have I done?!" She thought to herself. "No,no,no."

"You did well for your first time." Jon said as he zipped his pants back up. "I'm rather impressed."

"I shouldn't have done this." She said sadly.

"You had complete control to walk away at any time." Jon replied nonchalantly as he took a sip from his coffee. "Next time will be easier."

"I can't do this again." She said as she stood up and quickly threw on her clothes. "I betrayed my beliefs once, I can't do it again."

"So you say. My experience says you will be back."

"No, I won't." She replied. "I can't."

Jon shrugged his shoulders.

"Choice is yours. But you've entered this world. You don't just walk away. So for Wednesday, when you come to class, wear a short skirt, a low cut top and high heels. That will be my sign that you want to continue."

Jade shuddered at the thought. She always dressed more conservatively, stockings, button up shirts to the collar and the like. The thought of putting her body on display like that was infuriating. Her feminist side urged to chew him out.

"I'm not a trophy for you to display to the world." She said shortly.

"You will be. Mark my words."

"You sexist fuck!" She spat, disgusted that she had fucked him.

"It is the best aphrodisiac for girls like you." He said, leaning back in his chair and smiling.

She gathered up her things and headed for the door.

"Jade?" He called out

She turned to face him, shooting him a dirty look.

"Tissues are over there, you might want to clean yourself up."

Jade was horrified to think she almost walked out with his semen all over her face. She quickly crossed the room and wiped herself down, throwing the tissues into the trash and hurried out the door.

She stopped in the halls to collect herself. She realized how busy the area was and wondered if someone had heard them. Embarrassed, she hurried out of the university and towards her home. Tears ran down dmher face as she came to accept what she had done.

"Oh, dear God, please forgive me!" She cried out.

Several people stopped to look at her, wondering what the commotion was about. She hurried away, feeling their eyes on her. Even though she knew it was impossible, she got the distinct impression that they knew what she had done.

There was only one thing she could do. She ran as fast as she could, down the street, passed her house, towards the church the next block over.

End of part 1