Together Ssn 06 Ch. 09 - Best Intentions

Story Info
This is for the best.
1.9k words
4.7
3k
4
0

Part 58 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

In the club, Cross Town, Mia Milosevic, 19, approaches the booth she has frequented many times over the last year or so, with those familiar faces gathered as expected. She stands before the table, announcing to all, "I've decided that it's best for me to go my own way. It seems that someone can't control her feelings around me, so, I'm gonna go. I didn't do anything wrong. I respect the relationships you have with each other, not wanting to get between that. I don't need to feel like I'm being a hassle, or a problem, or getting in the way, or anything, especially since someone has made their intentions clear. I'm not the bad guy here. All I wanted to do was fit in. You all seemed pretty open about sexuality and having sex, and I was trying to be included in that, that's all it was. I don't need any of this tension, or whatever, so, it's best that I just go. It's better for me and Kisha to not be around this any more."

Nellie Naismith, 20, speaks up, saying to the teen, "It's sad to hear you say that. Don't go, sweetheart. Sit with us and work things out?"

Mia replies, "No, Nellie. My mind is made up, and I'm not changing it."

Disheartened, Nellie expresses, "Just know that I will always be here if you need me, sweetheart."

Cassie Palmer, 25, tells the teen, "You don't have to feel like you can't be around, or you're not wanted, because that couldn't be further from the truth, honey. This doesn't make me feel better, but it's not all about me."

Mia adds in response, "Yeah, well, like I said, I'm not the problem," glaring bitterly at the woman she considered her best friend, Daisy May, 25, recalling, "You should've taken your own advice to me from back when I first moved in with you; boundaries."

Daisy stares just in front of her somewhere on the table, not looking at anyone, and not making a sound, almost lifeless as she sits there. As her friend's words sink in, she opens her mouth to speak, but struggles to find her voice.

Mia says directly to Daisy, "It doesn't matter how many times you say you're sorry to me. You've used me ever since we met, trying to make me want you. Didn't quite work out how you wanted though, did it? We've had some good times, but all of that is tainted now, making me sick; but what sickens me most is how close you were with Kisha. You can stay away from her from now on."

Daisy is paralysed by her indecision, keeping her from choosing how to respond, from a choice of a dozen different ways, but she can't decide what is best to say. Finally looking up, she finds her friend is nowhere to be seen. She's mournful, upset, drowning in regret, feeling like she's let everyone around her down.

Walking away, Mia finds herself lost in an ocean of bodies as she tries to orient herself towards the exit, looking for a way out. She's met by the friendly faces of Cassie's parents, Eric and Kirsty Palmer, 44 and 51 respectively, stopped by them as Eric says, "Hi, Mia. Not with Cas tonight?"

Mia gets close enough to the parents to explain amidst the other clubgoers, "I'm not going to be around anymore. Just feels like the right thing to do."

Kirsty asks the teen, "We heard from Cas that he ended it with Daisy, but I thought he said everyone was still going to be friends, including you?"

Mia replies, "This is my choice, not Cassie's, and I think it's best for Cassie I step away because of certain other people in the group."

Kirsty expresses to the teen, "Mia, I'm sorry to hear you say that. It's not your fault."

Eric perceptively states, "It is what it is, right?"

Mia nods, looking as she feels, disheartened, simply saying, "Yeah..."

Kirsty kindly offers, "If you need us, you know where to find us, if you want to chat, or need someone to babysit, or housesit, or both, or whatever. Let us know, yeah?"

Mia feels awkward, brushing past between the parents, saying as she pushes through, "Thanks," making her way through the crowd of clubgoers, thickly and tightly packed. The tides of dancing flesh and flailing arms are disorientating, as the teen attempts to find her way forward.

Surrendering to the mood amidst the movements of those amassed around her, Mia begins to shift her hips, swaying her body, feeling her hair swish from side to side, feeling the bass pulsing heavily in her heart. She has nowhere to go, so, why not stay a while. There's no hurry.

Eyes twinkle and sparkle among the crowd, flashing their gazes over the young teen, and hands reach out to hold her hips, as she surrenders to their exploration of her mass, as the masses move around her. Heat billows and wafts around, and sweat builds all over the teen's being, being around so many hot bodies, all doing their thing.

Mia's hand brushes against a man's bulge in his trousers, feeling the stiffness contained within. The bulge presses firmer into her palm, so she turns around, stroking the bulge with her palm over the area, holding herself close, looking over his shoulder, swaying with him closely so as not to appear obvious as to what is happening here in the gathering.

The man reaches reciprocally for the teen's crotch, but her free hand pulls to slide it over her hips, and around her belly, moaning softly and sensually in his ear. Quivering in his confinement, his voice trembles in the teen's ear, "Let's take this outside," taking her hand, guiding her through the crowd to the exit.

Out in the chill of the night, the man brings Mia around the corner of the club into an alley, hiding behind a brick wall turning away from the attention of passersby on the roadside. Mia kneels down, prising out the bulge, springing into life and ready for action. She takes it in her mouth, tasting the hot sweat, salty on her tongue, and smelling the heatwaves waft across her nostrils.

The man groans, shuddering, and the teen grips her nails into his hips, holding him steady as her tongue guides along the meaty length. His hands clasp around her scalp, and his hips buck hard into her face, smashing his crotch against her nose, making the teen's eyes water and sinuses sting. In this moment, he spurts his spunk, greasy and thick into the teen's throat.

Mia swallows down the offering graciously, helping herself up to her feet to walk away. She hears the man calling after her, "Can I have your number, babe?," to which the teen unceremoniously sticks up her middle finger to be seen over her shoulder, strutting away with a smile.

Arriving at her apartment, the young teen is welcomed by her mom, Aniya Lightbody, "I didn't expect you home so early. Is everything alright?"

Mia replies, "Yeah. Everything is good; as it should be."

Although concerned, Aniya trusts what her daughter is telling her, as the teen comes straight to her arms on the sofa in the living room, accepting a kiss and a hug from her.

Mia asks, "Has Kisha been good?"

Aniya informs her, "She was as well behaved as ever. I put her to bed not too long ago, but not too late. Just staying up long enough to wear herself out some more, so she can sleep well."

Mia proposes, "We should go to bed too."

Aniya suggests, "It's not too late. We could stay up a bit longer."

Saucily, Mia hints, "I'm not saying we should go straight to sleep."

Aniya loves her daughter's suggestion, arousing her greatly, following her daughter into the bedroom, settling on the double bed as Mia goes to a dresser, searching a drawer. She watches as her daughter pulls out a strap-on dildo, shown it with the cheekiest of smiles. Aniya asks, "I did not expect that. What do you want to do with that?"

Mia explains, "I was hoping you would wear this. I bought it specially."

Aniya beckons the teen to bed, handed the strap-on, slipping out of her clothes and slipping it on. As she does this, her daughter undresses also, snuggling up to her side on the bed. Buckling the belt as tight as she can, Aniya feels that the strap-on is secure, with the dildo flopping up and down as she moves, sitting up on her knees, positioning to slide over her daughter, slithering up her bodacious body, teasing her breasts on the way up to her mouth to treat the teen to a sweet kiss.

This is what Mia has been needing for a while now; someone to come home to who will make her worries and her troubles melt away from her. The someone in her life she feels most comfortable with right now is someone she never could have thought about falling in love with, resenting her so much, but, it's strange how things work out. The teen feels the soft silicone of the dildo weighing heavily against her labia, stroking it with the soft sway of her mom's body, making her beg, "I need it. I want it so bad. Fuck me, Mom. Please, fuck me. Fuck me like a man would. Do it. I need it. I need it so bad. I want it, please. Mom, fuck me now?"

Aniya obliges her daughter's desire, digging the dildo down into her pussy, accepted with utmost arousal as she amorously adores the teen's face with gentle pecks of her lips. Gentle, and slow, the mother displays her deep affection with the depth of the dildo, guiding with grace from her hips.

Mia feels so floaty with tingling all over that it seems she's floating on air as the mattress seems to fall away under her, making her cling on to her mom even harder, pulling the mother closer. Mind melting from the mashing motions, Mia moans, "Fuck... Fuck me, Mom... Fuck me... Fuck me, Mom-ah... Fu-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-agh-mmmph... Mom... Mom... Mo-ah-aaaaaaggggh," trying to keep her voice as quiet as she can as she is compelled to vocalise her emotions, until...

Aniya feels the tension build in her daughter, lifting herself off the bed rigidly, hugging her belly to hers as she hangs over her. She slides into her daughter as deep and fast as she can, ushering to unleash her urges. The mother watches the teen's face scrunch up, breath halting, straining so hard, then relaxation takes hold as the toll is taken, and the teen slumps down, caught in the soft sheets of her bed.

Mia stretches out every fibre of her being she can, feeling the weight of the world drift away from her, looking loving up at her mom, saying, "I love you, Mom."

Aniya kisses her daughter again, telling her, "I love you too, Mia," sitting up as she says, "I should get going."

Mia pouts, "Why not stay the night?"

Aniya sighs, "I wish I could, but, Owen is going to want some attention from me."

Tiredly, Mia accedes, "I guess that's fair," eyes falling closed.

Aniya leans down to the tired teen, kissing her on the forehead, wishing her a, "Good night, Mia. Mom loves you."