Together Ssn 06 Ch. 11 - Too Far

Story Info
When you're so far in, how do you get out?
6.2k words
4.83
4.3k
13

Part 60 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

Mia Milosevic, 19, loves having fun with her mother's husband, Owen Lightbody, with him adamantly keeping their relationship vague by not referring to himself as her step-dad, not wanting to encourage any paternal feelings either way. She devotes herself to him with every fibre of her fat being, frequenting a sex dungeon at his request in a house which Owen recently purchased. Though the teen doesn't object to their arrangement, she misses spending more time with her daughter, Kisha, and has regularly left early from work at Owen's behest, submitting to his authority. She feels so free not having to think for herself, allowing every whim to be decided by the man she wants to be her father.

Mia awaits Owen, tending to the plastic and leather surrounding her with a feather duster, adorned in fashionable lingerie purchased at her expense, with money that should support her daughter's well-being. The teen flitters about with the feathers fluttering over every surface, attention caught by the heavy sliding door opening to reveal Owen. Startled, she notices that he is not alone, bringing with him, naked and unconscious, a young woman she recognises, "Carrie? Owen, what the fuck?"

Owen answers as he carries the petite body, slung over his shoulder, across the dungeon to the manacled chains opposite, "I thought I'd bring along a playmate for you. One of your friends on social media."

Mia asks, "Have you been stalking my social media?"

Owen explains, "I log in as you, and get talking. You're not very popular."

Insulted, Mia sighs, "Ugh, thanks... How'd you get into my account?"

Owen bluntly answers, "When you have it set to remember device, it's not difficult."

Mia says, "Never mind that. This is kidnap. You've gone too far."

Owen replies casually, "On the contrary, when she thought she was meeting you, she was very flirty. She has been wanting to talk with you for a long time, but was too shy, and you were shy too, and it was so hot."

Mia blushes as she enquires, "What did you say?"

Owen finishes chaining up the petite captive, searching her body with wandering hands as he mocks, "Oh, I used to stare at you in class, trying to get a look at your underwear, wanting to know how your body feels, trying to get close enough to smell how you smell. You face is so soft and cute but your eyes betray something so sexy inside that made me blush in that way I do, wanting to have you but never having the courage to."

Mia shyly asks, "What did she say?"

Owen grins broadly, "Fuck yes. I had no idea you were so naughty. You used to blush at everything, but knowing you were blushing about me, even sometimes, is so hot. Wanna do something about it?"

Mia braces herself, breath catching as she asks, "And, you said?"

Owen approaches the young teen, informing her, "Fuck yeah."

Mia asks, "You actually said that?"

Owen explains, "I typed it, because that's how you speak, and we arranged a meet."

Mia asks, knowing the answer, "And, you kidnapped her?"

Owen admits, "It's very, very easy. She was so willing."

Mia gets flustered, "Because she thought she was talking to me. We weren't exactly friends. We hardly talked to each other. This is so wrong. What's she going to do when she gets up?"

Owen points out, "She's locked up."

Mia elaborates, "She's not going to be in chains forever. She's going to be scared. She's going to want to go home. She has family, and friends, and a whole life, and you can't just take that away. What were you thinking?"

Owen reasons, "Make her feel okay. She's interested in you. Play along with it, and, she might come around to it, and feel comfortable, and forgive you. Make it a big, kinky surprise."

Mia asks, "You're kidding?"

Owen answers, "I'm serious. Make it work, because as far as she knows, you did this, so it's your reputation on the line, and, she will talk. You are responsible for this kidnap. It's all on you."

Mia enquires on the captive's behalf, "Is she free to go home?"

Owen raises his eyebrows, saying, "Depends on how you handle this. If she doesn't come around to this, you're not going to want her to go home, because she knows who you are, and where you live, and where you work, and she will have you arrested for kidnapping, at least."

Mia asks, "What did you do to her?"

Owen quickly answers, "Nothing, just chloroform. The question is: what will you do to her? Kidnapped and locked in chains, but, how will you persuade her to be on your side, and enjoy it. You don't have long to think before she wakes up, and you're going to have to think fast when she does.

"I'm going to lock up when I leave, so, no way out until I get back from work. That is the time you have to make this work. I will be wanting to relax when I come, and I fancy something fresh when I do. How this goes depends entirely on you. Good luck."

Coming to consciousness, Carrie Harper, 18, feels the hold of her arms in iron manacles, tugging on them with her sore, limp limbs, easing open her eyes. Suddenly, she snaps open her eyes fully, hyperventilating as she looks around at the leather surround, finding Mia sitting nearby on a bar stool, enjoying the adornment as she realises, "Fuck, Mia, that got my heart pumping a little. I was worried for half a moment, at least. It's a relief to see you though," noticing that she herself is naked, held in her chains, surmising, "Hurrying things along a bit, huh? I have to say, I like where this is going."

Mia catches up with her former classmate, "It's been a long time. I never knew you were interested in girls?"

Carrie replies, "It's more of a curiosity, really. I confess, I've never really done anything about it."

Mia probes, "Ever tried anything with Tracey and Lillie? You were very close friends."

Carrie cheekily grins at her classmate, "We still are very close friends, but, I can't bring myself to try anything like that. It feels so scary, and, I don't want to ruin things, you know?"

Mia drifts into thought, breathing, "Yeah..."

Carrie continues, "Not that I've done anything with anyone. Too scared to approach anyone I like, let alone ask."

Mia asks, "So, you're a lesbian?"

Carrie coyly replies, "Oh, no, not really. I guess I'm just curious. I stress, 'guess.'"

Mia concludes, "Still a virgin, then?"

Carrie smiles, supposing, "Yeah, if exploring one's self doesn't count; putting it nicely. What about you?"

Mia confides, "I have a daughter; Kisha. That was a whole thing. Don't ask who the father is though."

Carrie chuckles under her breath, "Wow, fuck! Look at you. Never would have guessed you'd be having such a varied sex life that you don't even know the father of your child. You are so exciting, like, you were always the quiet girl no-one talked to, and now you're like a sexy superhero."

Mia modestly states, "I'm not a superhero. I'm just... me... That same shy girl, just, trying to find her way... I'm so lost... Fuck, I'm lost..."

Carrie smirks at her classmate, hinting, "Hey, you are pretty bad ass, asking me out, and tying me up in chains. Speaking of which, can you let me loose? I can't feel my arms."

Mia hops to her feet, urgently attending to the captive, relieving her of her restraints, saying, "Sure, uh... There you go, hehe... All free."

Carrie says in disbelief, "Can't believe you let me out that fast. Thought for sure you had some twisted foreplay planned, or something," eyeing the door as she jokes, "Don't worry. I'm not going to run away," feeling her throat, telling her classmate, "I am thirsty though. Got anything to drink?" Heading for the door, she tries to push it open, straining and peddling with her feet, leaning her entire weight of her petite frame into it, without it budging at all. She asks, "What the fuck? Am I just being stupid, and there's a really easy way to open this?"

Mia informs her, "You can't leave. Neither of us can. It's locked from the outside."

Carrie turns to her classmate, asking more concernedly, "Excuse me? What does that mean?"

Mia sits on her stool, honestly telling her teen friend, "I mean, we are locked in for the next few hours, at which time, he returns for us."

Worried, Carrie asks, "What do you mean? Who's, 'he?'"

Mia tells her, "Owen; my mother's boyfriend."

Carrie assumes, "Your step-dad? You're fucking your step-dad?"

Mia explains, "We don't... I don't call him my step-dad, and, he doesn't think of me as his step-daughter, what with my Mom being gone for so long. We do... do it, though... here..."

Carrie suggests, "So, like, you're a prisoner here," realising what she just said, "Am I a prisoner here? Was I abducted? Shit! Fuck!"

Mia calmly tells Carrie, "It's best we do as he pleases."

Carrie asks her classmate, "Why am I here?"

Mia beckons Carrie, "Why don't you come here and play with me a little? It'll be fun."

Carrie asks her classmate again, "Mia, why am I here?"

Mia encourages Carrie, "I want you to come here and play with me, and, if we please Owen, we get to go home."

Carrie assesses her situation, "He put you up to this, didn't he? You're not much of a dominatrix. You don't look at me like I expected you too, and you seem more... I dunno, alive, when you talk about him. Your eyes sparkle and your cheeks turn red when you think about him. You don't do that when you look at me. You said you do that when we talked on social, so, why ask me here?"

Mia admits, "I didn't ask you. He did."

Carrie chuckles, "No shit. I'm not all that smart, but that was pretty damn obvious. He really gets under your skin, huh? Why don't you say no?"

Mia assures her former classmate, "I can't say no."

Carrie questions, "Why not? What, has he threatened to kill you, or something?" Mia doesn't respond, shocking Carrie, saying, "Fuck... He really did that?," getting closer to Mia, she notices scabs covering scars and wounds on her chest and belly, and down her legs, commenting, "He is sadistic. What a fucking freak! He hurts you down here? Mia, we can't let him get away with this."

Mia barely looks at her former classmate, telling her, "We have to do what he wants, or, things get worse. I can't stop him."

Carrie comes up close to her classmate, caressing her arms, comforting her, "I'm here now. With two of us, we can work something out."

Mia makes direct eye-contact, warning Carrie, "He is so careful. He knows what he's doing. He's a man of his word. We get to go home if we please him. He will want you. If you make him happy, he will let you go home; even give you a ride. He's not unreasonable. Just play along. It's just for the day."

Carrie asks, "Is that what you do, 'play along?' Is there any of this you like?"

Mia confirms for her, "I love all this stuff; really. I have the best time down here. It's so much fun; even by myself."

Carrie chuckles under her breath, "Better with two though, right?," moving in to kiss Mia on the mouth, tasting her moistened lips.

Mia asks, "You're coming around to this?"

Carrie replies, "I'm here for you. I agreed to come meet you because I always thought we weren't so different, wanting to be with someone who understands what I'm feeling. I remember seeing you with Miss May. She used to check you out. Ever did anything with her?"

Mia feels her lip curl and her blood boil, snarling, "We did, but it didn't work out."

Carrie sees Mia's mood change, saying, "I'm sorry."

Mia sighs, "It's not your fault. You didn't know."

Carrie tells her, "I wish I got to know you better at school."

Mia laughs a little, "Really? That would've been nice."

Carrie enquires, "Tell me about him?"

Mia replies, "Owen? He's so wonderful. He looks so good, and, I love how he always seems to know what he wants, and how to get it. Being with him, I know why my Mom left me when I was little, because, I would've done the same. Fuck, he's amazing. So... suave?"

Carrie chuckles, "Suave?"

Mia blushes a little, continuing, "Suave; I'm going with it. Gentlemanly, but completely dominating when we're alone. I love how he touches me, like... he does get under my skin, and knows what I need even if I don't. I love him. I want him all to myself. I want to be the one to please him forever. I wish he was my dad. If he was, I probably wouldn't be this fat, awkward piece of shit that I am."

Carrie caresses Mia's belly, telling her, "That's not true. Don't be so hard on yourself."

Mia spits, "That's what they said."

Carrie remembers, "Jess and Soph? Don't listen to what they say. They don't know nothing. Okay, yeah, you are big, but that's not a bad thing. Well... Okay, maybe it isn't the healthiest thing, but, there are plenty of skinny people who are way more unhealthy than you, and aren't anywhere near as nice to look at as you, and, definitely not as nice to be with. I'm liking your company, under the circumstances. I'm scared, about this Owen guy, but, I feel better because you're here."

Mia smiles slightly, "You mean that?"

Carrie assures her classmate, "Why would I say anything different? I'm in a pretty fucked-up situation right now, and I'm not going anywhere. I may as well be honest with you, otherwise, I might not get out of here, or, you might... punish me?"

Mia admits, "I don't really know what I'm doing with any of this stuff."

Carrie chuckles, "Could've guessed that. There's what looks like a bed; well, wipe-clean, plastic-y mattress thing. Let's relax and cuddle, and see where things go. It's my first time though, remember, so, be gentle."

Mia asks to confirm, "You seem really up for it, despite what's going on?"

Carrie bares her intentions, "I'd rather not think about what is going on right now. I'd rather just enjoy my time with you. I'm fucking nervous though." True enough, her heel stamps repeatedly onto the floor, leaving a sticky, sweaty print, turning her body away shyly, but looking back at Mia with a childish curiosity.

Mia follows Carrie across to the bed, watching as her contemporary climbs onto it, curling up to become more comfortable. Mia herself joins her classmate, laying down beside her. A moment drags on as they look each other over, taking in their vastly different frames.

Carrie enquires, "Who was your first time with?"

Cryptically, Mia confides, "Um... It was someone who should've been special to me, but treated me like a piece of shit. Like, I never wanted to do it with him, but he had to have his way."

Carrie notes, "Sounds like your dad," catching her classmate's face burn bright red, and her eyes bulge and fill with tears, gasping, "Fuck, it was your dad? I'm so sorry."

Mia laughs a little, brushing it off, "It's fine. He's in prison. Got what he deserved."

Carrie attempts to console her classmate, "It must've been horrifying for you," noting, "Now you're with your step-dad? Got a thing for daddy?"

Appalled, Mia gasps in shock, "Carrie!," feeling so embarrassed being called out for something she's not really thought about, "I don't think so... It all just happened..."

Carrie assures her classmate, "I won't say a word; not even to Tracey and Lillie. That's your business, and I'm going to respect that."

Curious, Mia asks, "You used to find me hot at school?"

Carrie chuckles, blushing herself as she confesses, "I found your shyness cute, and wanted to ask you to hang out or sleepover so many times, but I felt so scared; proper deer in the headlights. I had such a crush that I was helpless. Like, fuck, if I could go back and push myself, I wonder what you would've said?"

Mia shrugs, "I wasn't thinking about girls, so I probably wouldn't have gone with it."

Carrie nods, "Yeah, that's a big deal. I would've respected that. Been so embarrassed and disappointed, but, fuck... Maybe this turned out better?"

Mia characterises her classmate, "You're so open with me, like, you're not afraid to tell me how you feel about this. It's like you're sure of what you want, and know how to get it. I wasn't really feeling anything for you, but, I'm impressed."

Carrie snorts cutely, "I'm not sure of anything. Like, fuck, I'm shaking like a leaf," grabbing her classmate's hand, pulling it to her chest, pressing her palm between her bosom so she feels the impatient rhythm inside. "See? Not that impressive, am I?"

Touching the tender teen, Mia feels her panic, and her heat, and hears her choppy breathing from her parted lips. She expresses in return, "I am impressed... Like, I know I give in to pressure really easily, and... Look at you... Just putting yourself out there, whatever happens, not letting it get to you... Fuck, that's hot..."

Carrie asks, "Really? You think?"

Mia stares with wonder, replying, "I wish I could be like you." Staring intently into each other's eyes, Mia leans toward the tiny teen, treating herself to the soft touch of her tender lips, feeling the slight vibration of her nervousness beneath the surface.

Carrie curls up tighter into a ball beside her classmate, blushing hard under the pressure of being kissed like this, cutely moaning, "Fuck... I'm tingling so hard on the back of my neck. I'm feeling it rush to my toes," stretching out her toes and her legs to follow, straightening out so her shoulders press into the plastic beneath her.

Mia follows her classmate, snuggling up to her nice and close, moulding her belly on top of her near arm as she wipes her lace-gloved hand around Carrie's body, finding her bosom for a squeeze and a pinch of her nipples softly between her thumb and forefinger. Her lace-stockings rub smoothly on the inside of her friend's near leg, smearing sweat from her exposed thigh around her hip, making some sticky resistance to tug the teen's skin.

Carrie feels her classmate's knee nestle up to her crotch, filling the space between her legs with a healthy press to her clitoris before sliding back down her leg, then back up again. She feels her pussy moisten as Mia moves herself along her petite figure, finally feeling that her time is near. She feels her classmate's hand slither down to her crotch, and her breath catches, expressing, "Please, listen? I'm really nervous about my first time."

Mia replies, "I can stop. Just know that I will take my time for you to get into it, but, when he comes back, he isn't going to be so considerate. He will fuck you without a care for your feelings. I know what that is like, to lose your virginity in that way, and it is fucked up. I don't want that for you."

Carrie exhales shakily, "Fu-u-u-u-u-u-ck... I really want you, but, I'm scared of what it's like with him. Is he... big?"

Mia answers, "Yeah, he is one of the biggest I've had. My first time was so small by comparison, but it hurt like fuck, until it felt good, and then it was just so wrong."

Carrie confesses, "I've never put anything inside. Just rubbing my clit until I get off."

Mia laughs a little, "Yeah? That's how I used to do it too."

Carrie chuckles, feeling a little more relaxed, "Okay, I'm ready for you."

Mia's fingers slip up and down the young teen's slit, teasing her thumb in circles on Cassie's clit, gazing down into her eyes as she looks back expectantly. Mia's middle and ring fingers push against her classmates pussy, wanting to venture inside her virgin vagina, but she finds great resistance preventing her. Instead, she places only her middle finger at the entry, teasing firm with her thumb on her clit, twisting the fingertip to attempt any entry permitted.

Mia leans down to suck on the teats of the petite teen's bosom, lapping at the puffy nipples playfully with her tongue amidst hard suction with her lips. Hoping this will arouse her classmate to let her waiting finger inside her pussy, she at least feels her wriggle beneath her, hearing her breath extend for longer bursts.

12