Together Ssn 06 Ch. 11 - Too Far

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie feels her former classmates finger slip slowly inside her, feeling her want to push against it, but trying not to, gasping, "Fuck, mmm..."

Mia comments, "Fuck, you're tight. How you feeling?"

Carrie squeezes through her crotch, trying to settle into the feeling of having someone's finger inside her, answering with a whimper, "It hurts."

Mia pulls out her finger, seeing blood on it, saying, "I'm sorry. I can stop?"

Carrie eagerly says in return, "It's fine. I want to do this."

Mia pulls her bloodied finger in view between them so Carrie can see, and she sucks on it sensually, remarking, "It feels so hot being your first."

Carrie moans, "Fuck, you're so hot..."

Mia plunges her finger back into the petite teen's pussy, stroking with it against her g-spot, watching her face to enjoy her enjoyment of ecstasy blossoming. Feeling her finger gradually move easier, she pushes in all the way to her knuckles, with her ring finger curled in position, wanting to join it's neighbour.

Carrie feels Mia pull her middle finger almost all the way out, and braces as she feels the pair of fingers pushing into her from the soft, lacey tips, squelching as she relaxes her breathing to let them in a little, breath catching hard, then feeling her classmate push all the way in.

Mia hurries her fingers, dragging in and out, feeling the crush of her cute pelvis as her fingers push and pull. She rests her hand on the petite teen's belly, feeling it's softness under her soft touch, feeling the pressure of her organs inside, harder as she rises and wriggles against her.

Carrie tries to breath as deep as she can, breath catching to feel full in her lungs before spitting a steady string of air from her lips, almost with a whistle. She feels her belly tensing, and her thighs too, stretching out her legs to really feel the tingle burn in them. She arches her back, pushing up to increase the pressure from Mia's hand resting on her, feeling herself agonise as she seeks comfort. She feels so tight and tense all over, that she holds her breath, sweating all over, straining everywhere as she curls up, squinting hard...

Tickling swiftly and deftly inside the petite teen's pussy, Mia feels her fingers are unable to move, feeling the warm flesh mould around them with a comfortable grip. She pulls out her fingers, looking at them to see a creamy white glistening on her gloves.

Carrie feels like a popped balloon deflating, not knowing where to put herself as her body wriggles around under her classmate, moistening her mouth and her throat with fresh saliva as she swallows desperately, moaning, "Oh... Fuck, I needed that..."

Mia licks her fingers, moaning, "Mmph, that is so sweet," smiling as she stares into her classmate's eyes.

Feeling so light as she lays there, Carrie asks, "It's not all like that, is it?"

Mia intuits the intent of the question, replying, "It's rough sometimes. When you're with someone you like, it's so good."

Carrie probes, "You like it with him?"

Mia pauses for a moment, sensing the petite teen's discomfort in her voice, replying, "I like him more than anyone I've been with; doesn't mean you will."

Carrie relaxes, wanting all the comfort she can find in this moment, trying to settle her heart, confiding, "I'm scared of what's next. You struggled with one tiny finger. How do I even take a cock?"

Mia sighs, "He'll make it fit."

Carrie huffs, "Yeah... That's why I'm scared... Just... stay with me?"

Mia looks confused, replying, "I'm not going anywhere."

Carrie asks again, "I know, just, please, stay with me?"

Mia promises the petite teen, "I will hold your hand, and I won't let go."

Carrie smiles, feeling comforted, "Thanks, Mia."

The plump and petite teens enjoy a relax, laying together in each other's embrace, wasting away the time with tender touches and giggling glances, until the doors slide open. Into the room returns Owen, locking the door behind him before approaching the playful pair.

He strips himself naked, noticing the nervous look of the petite teen watching as he does so, asking Mia, "You got her to come round, then?"

Carrie's eyes bulge, looking away nervously as Owen removes his underwear, chiming in, "Good grief, um... We've been having a good time catching up with each other."

Owen smirks, "Getting better acquainted, I imagine?"

Carrie feels a need to introduce herself, being unfamiliar with her captor, "Carrie... Carrie Harper... I don't know you?"

Owen introduces himself, "Owen Lightbody. I've got nothing to hide, as you can see," explaining, "I have a lot of tension to relieve, after my work today. A lot of effort has gone into ensuring smooth operations, even whilst absent. I don't have all night. Let's get this over with, and I'll take the two of you home on my way back to the office."

Carrie braces as Owen mounts the mattress, gripping Mia's hand beside her as she has her legs parted for her captor to budge up closer. She feels his cock scrape up and down her slit, gasping as he slips inside. Feeling him pull out, she braces as he slides back and forth a few times, hearing him comment, "I expected you to be a virgin. Oh well."

Mia feels the grip of her former classmate's hand in hers as she says to Owen, "I made sure she was all ready for you. I had a lot of fun doing it."

Owen grunts, "She's so tight. You're tight, Mia, but, she is something else."

Mia agrees, "Yeah, I could barely fit two fingers in. Struggled with one at first."

Carrie can hardly breathe, feeling Owen push deep into her pussy, struggling to part her with every thrust as she pushes him out each time. Just as he would slip out, though, he plunges back in, knocking the wind out of the petite teen. She rolls her head to look up at Mia, loosing herself in her eyes to distract from the pounding, to no avail. Rolling her eyes, she huffs, and she puffs, and she squeals...

Hearing the petite teen pant heavily, Owen can no longer move his cock inside of Carrie's pussy, pulling out to release the dammed orgasm flushing everywhere. Not giving her chance to recover, he grabs her and turns her over, slotting himself back in from behind. He asks her, "Liking your first cock?"

Carrie groans, "Uhhn... uh-uh-uhn-ugh... oh-oh-oh-oof..."

Owen taunts the teen, "Loving how it feels to be fucked from behind?"

Carrie moans, "Ooommph, huh-uh-uh-ugh-uh-uh-unff, huh..."

Owen speeds up, fucking the girl harder as he remarks, "You teens are all the same. I've had so many across four decades. It always feels good, and even dirtier as I get older."

Carrie reaches a hand under her to rub her clit, eyes rolling as she continues to huff and puff from the heady sensations blasting through her. Owen notices the nails scraping his cock, saying, "You can't get enough. Hurrying yourself along won't stop me from having my fun."

Mia wonders how many girls, in how many homes he's purchased over the years, Owen has had his way with? How many before her Mom? How many before her? Does he even care at all? Seeing how he is now with Carrie, seeing how he barely acknowledges her as he attends to this other girl, makes her feel so envious. Scorn ignites within her soul, seeking to scold him, feeling her blood boiling as her face washes with red. I thought I was someone special, even sharing with Mom, but we're not. You get bored, and you go hunting for more... No more...

Owen groans, "Unnngh, I'm... hnnnngh, ha-ah-ah-ah-agh... Unff, I cum," patting the petite teen's arse cheeks as he pulls out, leaving her in a collapsed heap in front of him. He says, "Oof, that was fun," looking up to see the intensity on the plump teen's face staring with fiery fury, telling her, "I have to have you with that look. You look so wild," pulling at her legs as she scrambles to pull herself away from him, but he bears down on her, spitting, "Where do you think you're going? I'm hot for you, and I will have you."

Mia feels Owen bury himself inside her sweaty pussy, sitting up to stare point-blank into his piercing gaze returned to her. Forgetting the petite teen curled up at their side, Mia takes the brunt of her step-dad's vigour, revigorated by her so soon after her former classmate. She sees her own father staring back at her, feeling this man as pathetic inside of her as he once was, no longer impressed by him.

Owen smirks, panting as he rides with all the speed and strength he can muster of his athleticism for the plump teen. He feels himself needing to cum again, ejaculate rushing up to escape, and he buries himself as deep as he can, grimacing at the plump teen as he taunts, "Who's your daddy now?"

As Owen dismounts her, Mia feels her fury burn, spitting hotly, "I couldn't give a shit."

Owen pounces at the plump teen, digging his claws into her throat, holding her to stare straight into her eyes as he seethes, "Now, now, Ludmila. Did you really think you were anyone special? As long as you enjoy how it feels being on your back for me, who cares?"

Mia grips her step-dad's hand, pulling it away as he loosens his grip, snarling, "For your information, it's Mia; not Ludmila, and, Dad was a piece of shit, so, why would my step-dad be any different? Me and Mom would be better off without you."

Owen walks away to get himself dressed, saying to Mia as he does, "I'm not going anywhere. Get used to it. Play nice, and I'll even keep fucking you." Carrie sits up, wary of Owen, as he tells the pair of teens, "Try to speak up against me if you dare. You won't get very far. Not really much to go on for the police to hold me with the words of a couple of bratty teenagers. All you will get from me is a disappointed, hurt man who will make the rest of your brief, miserable existence hell."

Carrie bursts into tears, crying her heart out, baring her soul to her former classmate and her captor. She shudders to look anywhere in Owen's general direction, feeling powerless in his presence. Through the veil of her upset, she sees how Mia sits with her, eyes fixed to focus on the father figure, unflinching with visible rage on her face, trembling beneath the cheeks.

Owen escorts the pair of teens out of the basement, where Carrie's clothes await, waiting patiently for the teens to dress appropriately for their journeys home. Following them to his work van, he tells the teens, "Aren't I good to take the pair of you home after spending the day playing here? Come on, girls. Let's be having you," ushering them into the van.

Sure enough, Owen takes Carrie back home, dropping her off, mopping her tears to wave goodbye to Mia as Owen drives away. Taking a moment for some deep breaths, she regains her composure before going inside to greet her mother.

After Mia is dropped off back at home, she relieves her mom of looking after her daughter, Kisha, holding her baby in her arms as she sees off her mom and Owen as they take their leave for the night. She gives her daughter a snack, sits playing with her for an hour or so, and bathes her before putting her to bed for the night. Picking up her phone, she sees numerous missed calls from her employer, as well as online chat messages from Carrie, keeping in touch after the day's events.

Later that night, Mia is woken by a phone call from the police, saying they arrested Owen based on her call that evening, reviewing testimonies from her and Carrie, but had to let him go, citing, "We couldn't find any evidence that particularly relates to him being involved in elicit sexual activity with anyone, and the acquisition of the apparent crime scene was allowed by the police after processing it, following the arrest of the house's previous tenant, with nothing to suggest any wrongdoing, and plans to move renovation teams onto it over the coming month." Mia thanks the police for their time, sitting in the dark on her bed in the moments after hanging up the phone, steeping in her boiling rage.

In the early hours of the morning, still dark out, Owen finds himself gagged and bound in the sex dungeon below John John's former house, in the inky black, with a group of black figures against the dark, shimmering with the shine of PVC and latex. He sees one figure, female in shape, approach, saying in a husky, feminine voice, "A predator, wanting to be alpha, shows it's teeth at every opportunity it can, to show it's dominance over it's pack, and it's ability to hunt it's prey. It's a simple demonstration to display dominance over it's domain.

"Do you know what true dominance is? It is quiet, unassuming, like a shadow. Take the lioness; a female, hunting the graceful gazelle. She watches from the weeds and the grass, treading softly and slow, waiting, watching for the gazelle to come within distance, and she pounces... Snap!," clicking her fingers, making Owen wince as she continues, "Before the gazelle knows it, it has the lioness' teeth in it's rump, only able to lie down as it watches the rest of the herd run free, while it slowly bleeds to death. The lioness is patient, and knows her domain, every inch, while the lion, the alpha, roars, waiting for it's dinner to be brought back to the pride.

"We heard from Carrie and Mia... sorry, you know her as, 'Ludmila,' what you did to them, and what you've been doing, going back years. You see, we are very well-connected, able to find all sorts of interesting business data, including that which you don't want us to see, which we normally wouldn't, because we're not looking for it, but, get our attention, get us looking, and, all of a sudden, patterns emerge, and we see your dealings as a patchwork story of dungeons and dens, for sex and drugs, for the discretion of some not-very-savoury people. Now, we can't do much to them, but we have you. A common thread; an anchor, bringing everything together. It made you a small fortune, gave you wealth, but maintaining privacy so you keep prying eyes away from the shady shit that gave you a very nice, comfortable life, even keeping it from your wife, diverting her attention with romantic gestures, nights out, and candlelit dinners; all a distraction to keep her unaware of anything at all that could bring it all crashing down around you.

"One thing you couldn't control, try as you might, was your wife's daughter from her first marriage. You just had to keep her head down, being her daddy, or, whatever it is you were doing, but, you got greedy. She was so happy with you down here, giving in to your authority, that she has been slipping in the standards of her very demanding work; work, I should mention, which recently brought her in contact with an idol of hers, so much more excited than before to come to work, so excited to learn and grow, but her subsequent tardiness and absences were very conspicuous. We knew something was wrong, but, we're just happy this came out now before you ruined her chance at a career. What were you going to do, support her and her mother in return for keeping her locked up at home until you needed to make use of her? She might've accepted that, because she really felt she loved you, or, so she says, but you made her jealous and angry. Hell hath no fury, and so on.

"No matter what you felt for, 'Ludmila,' Mia is truly loved, by those close to her. I wouldn't worry about her or her mother, because they'll be well looked after. It's a shame you won't be there; at least, a shame for you, not them. Aniya and Mia are going to be better off than you could've ever provided. You can rest easy knowing that, or, don't, whatever soothes your conscience..."

12