Together Ssn 07 Ch. 07 - No Need To Be Shy

Story Info
Some things feel natural.
5.2k words
4.94
2.5k
3
0

Part 68 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

Meeting in a coffee shop on a bright, sunny weekend, Carrie Harper, 19, sits with Mia Milosevic, 20, for a catch-up. Courteously, Carrie asks, "How's things?"

Mia replies, "Things are okay, I guess. I'm still working. I know I was left a fortune, but, if it wasn't for that job, I wouldn't have got to meet Cliff in the first place, so I feel like it's the best thing for me. I know he would encourage me to continue, but maybe not working quite so hard. I just don't have anything else. Tiffany is a bit harsh at times with the work we have to do, but it's fair, because it pays off, massively. It's all good in the end.

"What about you?"

Carrie confides in her friend, "I'm at the studio. Thanks for that, by the way. It feels so good every time I'm on cam. I even did a show for Dad, like, he showed it to me when I was staying with him, and I fucked him," chuckling cheekily as she adds, "A few times now."

Mia looks less than impressed at the admission, making it clear to her friend, "Those weren't good times for me. I was abused by Dad, and taken advantage of by Owen. I literally should've known better. Just saying."

Carrie comprehends her friend's warning, telling her, "We're both completely on-board with it. When he first saw me work, he was so clever with it, like, he used the fact that I didn't know who it was to his advantage, and I got comfortable with him, realising that we're both adults with needs, so, like, we help each other."

Mia confesses, "I have a secret relationship with Mom. She is so supportive of me, and really helps with Kisha. She's looking after her now. Have you met her at the studio? Aniya?"

Carrie nods as she sips her coffee, saying, "Oh, yeah. We've met in the break room, but I sorta, like, keep myself to myself when I'm not performing, and I do solo cam, so I don't work with her. Now I know who she is, that might change?"

Mia laughs a little, "Yeah. I know sex on-cam isn't like normal sex, but she is so good. She really knows what she's doing."

Carrie curiously asks, "Do you watch her regular?"

Mia replies, "I'm usually working, but I have done when on my own; well, when Kisha has been put to bed." She asks to confirm with her friend, "So, you have a regular thing going with him?"

Carrie explains, "Sort of, like, a friend of mine is seeing him, and they're pretty serious about it, like, it's really sweet. Seeing how they are together, and hearing from both of them, it's, like, adorable. But, fuck... sometimes, I just need cock in me, and, like, I don't really have anyone else."

Mia advises, "You need to get out there. I get it that having something that is easy feels okay at the time, but it isn't. Things just get too... fuck, um... muddy? Complicated, because it's too close to home, and it doesn't end well. Like, your friend; Tracey or Lillie?"

Carrie answers, "Lillie."

Mia continues to advise, "Lillie is having really strong feelings for him, and that's great, but if she knows you are doing it behind her back, she's going to feel betrayed, and hurt, and she might not forgive you; like, ever. Get it?"

Carrie sighs, "Fuck... You're right... Shit..."

Mia drinks her drink, and says, "Don't feel bad. I know how good it can feel. Hard to deny, right?"

Carrie chuckles a little, "Yeah, that pretty much sums it up." Having a thought cross her mind, she proposes, "You were my first time, and, you've got a thing for girls? I like you. Why aren't we a thing?"

Mia looks taken aback, "Are you asking me out?"

Carrie coyly chuckles, "Would that be a bad thing?"

Mia stares into space as she thinks things through, "I don't really like girls like that... Thinking back, I have been with a few, and... it has been good... Great, even... but... I will always want a guy for, you know..."

Carrie concedes, "I get that," suggesting, "I have a strap-on," which turns the head of a nearby customer at another table, stared down by the petite teen so as to get them to mind their own business.

Mia mulls over the offer for a moment, deciding, "That is interesting. I do like you. I remember feeling close when we were together before."

Carrie tells her, "You awakened something in me; way before we ever, like, did anything. It could be interesting."

Mia blushes a little, staring into the silkiness of her coffee, admitting, "Feeling lonely all this time... I'm actually turning on to it... This could be our first date," sharing in laughter with the cute, petite teen across from her.

Carrie checks out Mia's bodacious, bulging figure, feeling that warm fuzzy feeling that seems to calm the nerves and excite the extremities in equal measure, reminding her, "Second date, if you count that basement?"

Mia becomes more still and serious, saying, "I don't want to be reminded of that time; for my sanity."

Carrie reaches out, caressing her friend's hand, comforting her, "Hey, it's okay. That was a tough time, but it's not all bad. Like, it was great connecting with you. I won't mention it again if it makes you feel bad."

Tense, Mia tells her friend, "I did kinda bring it up, so that's on me. That is something we share, so, it can't be avoided really. Just want to move on from it, like, fuck, we have this nice time now together. It would be nice to start fresh."

Carrie accepts, "Of course. That's a great idea. This will be a much nicer memory."

Mia brushes her hair shyly, mumbling, "Yeah, I guess..."

Carrie chuckles, "Look at us; couple of shy girls getting cosy in a coffee shop. Could be considered, like, romantic?"

The couple share a couple of cute looks, unable to keep each other's gaze for more than a brief moment at a time, giving into bouts of blushing laughter. Their chests flutter, and bellies churn with the anticipation of each other's touch, compounded by the warmth of the coffee, with caffeine and adrenaline bringing them closer, and hotter, and clammy, and inhaling the sour, acidic tinge on their breaths as they drink each other into a deep kiss over the table.

One of the coffee shop workers comes over to interrupt the teen couple's coupling, politely asking, "Can you please refrain from doing that? Some of the other customers are feeling uncomfortable. Could you at least be more discreet?"

Mia sinks back into her seat, slumping her shoulders to hide her face, and Carrie courteously answers, "We'll do what we can." The couple are left alone, and Carrie chuckles, charged up with her nerves, making her feel manic, suggesting, "It's a nice day out. Let's finish our drinks and get out to the gardens. Maybe we can find a nice spot to sit and relax for a bit?"

Taking a stroll through the town centre, the young couple make their way towards the cathedral, following a nearby path past raised flowerbeds to a field leading to an embankment of a river that flows through the town around the cathedral site; a harmony of nature and human development teeming with wildlife, blessing all who visit with a serene retreat from the surrounding bustle of the metropolis.

Finding a nice, dry spot to sit on the grass bank overlooking the running water, Carrie and Mia laze with each other, sharing in each other's company, as well as messaging Carrie's friends on her smartphone, arranging for a meet-up here. Pure bliss calms the nerves within this piece of paradise, and the young couple bask in comfort, getting closer with each other, exploring the contours of their bodies, but not too intimately with the passersby and pockets of people dotted around the gardens and the riverbank.

The peace is disturbed by the arrival of the twins, Jessica and Sophie Regan, 20, cackling as they catch sight of the couple, coming over to them. Jessica calls, "Oh, look, Soph! It's the slag, with a friend."

Sophie obnoxiously scrunches her face as thinks out loud, "I remember her, Jess. She was the quiet one at school always with those two other girls. Sally? Harrie? Barry?"

Carrie rolls her eyes, looking away to the other side of the river as she calls, "Carrie. It's Carrie."

Sophie excitedly tells her sister, "That's it! It's Larry!"

Jessica says to her sister, "I don't remember her. Nothing stands out," walking up to the petite teen, boldly groping her bosom, remarking, "See? Nothing to remember at all."

Sophie presses her palms to her own chest, flattening her boobs, mockingly acting, "Look at me. I'm Perry. No-one remembers me because I look so boring. No-one wants to play with me. Even the boys with the teeny little clitties laugh at my teeny tiny titties."

Jessica joins her twin for a hearty laugh at the petite teen's expense, grabbing Carrie's shoulders and shoving her further down the bank. She looms over the petite teen, laughing, "Where are you going? Why are you down there? Rude little fuck, aren't you?"

Carrie answers back, "Get fucked, Jess. You don't remember me, but I remember you."

Jessica jumps on top of the petite teen, and Mia attempts to lunge at her, but is held back by Sophie, watching as Jessica straddles the petite teen, climbing over her face, jeering, "You've got a mouth on you, bitch. I'm gonna have to shut you up," pulling her panties aside to thrust her crotch onto Carrie's face.

Sophie cackles loudly, "Ellie looks like she's enjoying that a bit much. She's like a fish that's been caught. We might need to throw her back in the river."

Jessica looks down her body at Carrie's forehead and hair, saying, "You wanna go home, little fishy? We'll make sure you're well fed before sending you on your way. I hope you're liking it down there. I haven't washed in nearly a week, just for such a special occasion. You should be grateful. I go to so much effort for you," smearing her sweaty, slimy cunt all over the petite teen's face as she desperately tries to throw the twin off.

The struggling and shaking of the petite teen's head is so good for Jessica, rubbing her cunt hard against Carrie's cute face, with more and more force, panting as she gets closer and closer to cumming, louder and louder to the disgust of nearby families, until suddenly...

Jessica is smacked in the side of the head, sending her tumbling down the embankment, and Carrie sits up to see Lillie has just punched Jessica, and is chasing after her. Lillie growls, "Piss off before I fucking kill you."

Tracey stares down Sophie, who lets go of Mia and hurries to help her twin to her feet to scarper scared. Mia grabs a tissue from her pocket, helping up Carrie, and wiping her face clean of Jessica's filth, telling her, "Sorry, I wasn't much help."

Carrie smiles as her face is being wiped, feeling the softness of the tissue, saying in return, "Don't worry about it. I know what they're like. There wasn't much we could do." She feels tingly as the tissue glides over the contours of her cheekbones, and around her forehead. Clean, Carrie kisses her on the mouth, holding her close to keep the tingly feeling going. Mia feels embarrassed by Carrie's forwardness in front of her friends, flushing red all on her face.

Lillie Pratchet, 19, rolls up a cigarette, lighting it whilst Carrie has her tender moment with Mia, focusing on how the smoke feels inside her, watching it drift away into the air with each exhale. Tracey Garret, 19, signals to her to sit down with her on the grass, observing the brushing of the blades with the breeze, silvery as they catch the sunlight.

Carrie and Mia sit down together facing the others, and Carrie chuckles, "You came at a good time."

Tracey annoyedly admits, "We'd have gotten here sooner, but we just missed the bus."

Lillie adds, "Which is no-one's fault, by the way."

Carrie assures her friends, "I'm all good, really. Maybe just have that smell sticking around, like, only a little bit, but I'm not hurt or anything. Just a little shook."

Tracey looks Mia up and down, enquiring of Carrie, "How long has this been a thing?"

Lillie comments, "I didn't know you were a lesbo. That sounded mean. I didn't mean it to be."

Carrie replies in good humour, "I know, Lillie. Um, like, it's really not been long that we've been together. Today, really, but, like, there's been an attraction for much longer." Suddenly, her nerves make her shrivel up really tightly, choosing what to say next, "Um, I, uh, like... Have you heard of cam modelling?"

Tracey and Lillie look at each other, with Lillie shaking her head as she smokes, and Tracey replies, "No. What is it?"

Carrie gets out her phone, and brings up the camming app, showing her friends a live model doing their thing, confessing, "I do this... That's the, 'work,' I've been getting up to most evenings."

Tracey's face looks as if it's been slapped, with shock setting in, not breathing until she finally exhales, "Wow... That puts some things into perspective, like your interest in our sex lives."

Lillie stares at Carrie rather intensely, making her feel slightly unnerved, but Carrie says, "It's such a huge thing that I haven't known how to tell you, like, fuck, it's complicated, you know?"

Tracey tells her friend, "I get it. It is a massive surprise to us," and asks Mia, "So, how long have you fancied her?"

Mia shuffles around nervously, replying, "For a while now, I suppose, now I think about it, but, Carrie has had feelings for me since school, though didn't admit it until sometime last year. That's when we first got together."

Tracey pushes the topic, "'Got together,' huh? Give us details. Go on."

Mia blushes really red, recalling, "She was really nervous. Well, like, we both were nervous, but she was way more than me, I'd say. It was her first time, and she was so sweet, and that made it hotter... Fuck, she was so hot... I'd not been interested in girls much before that. Maybe a special one or two, but what we did felt so good. We did it nice and gentle, and it just felt right, just... took us forever to realise it and make a thing of it now."

Carrie adds to Mia's recollection from her point of view, "Mia was so masterful with how she was with me, making me feel so at ease, and so good, like, fuck, it was magical. I was so scared at the time, and she made everything feel like it would be okay. It was comfortable in a really vulnerable moment for me. I couldn't thank her enough for that."

Tracey asks the couple, "So, what happened? Why'd it take so long to get back with each other?"

Carrie replies, "We've stayed in touch. Like, I didn't consider being her girlfriend because I didn't think I was into girls that way. I mean, I had a crush on her, sure, and we had such a great time together, but, I just thought I'd get with a guy, like, more seriously?"

Mia shares, "I thought pretty much the same. Whatever attraction we had, I was looking for a man... Guess it just took this long to realise that we could have each other instead? I don't know..."

Tracey comments on the couple, "You two are adorable. Both shy in your own ways, so no wonder it took so long for you to do this."

Lillie continues to stare at Carrie fixedly, barely diverting her gaze whilst she smokes her cigarette down to the filter, stubbing it out on the soil at her side. She doesn't say a word, but Carrie senses that she is being judged by her. She's been quieter than usual with Carrie since the orgy the three of them went to, which says a lot since Lillie is the quiet one anyway.

Carrie breathes deeply, feeling more relaxed having opened up to her friends about her vocation, vocalising a deeply private and personal part of her life to her closest friends. Looking at Lillie, she feels like she's being looked at like her mom would look at her for doing something wrong, which prompts her to say, "Mom doesn't know about this, I mean, the camming stuff. Like, okay, she doesn't know about me and Mia being a thing either yet, but, like, don't tell Mom about my work, please?"

Tracey shrugs, "It's none of our business. That's for you to sort out."

Lillie fidgets with a few blades of grass she's plucked, mumbling, "Whatever."

Tracey wonders, "Your dad is aware of what you do then? Just guessing because you said, 'mom,' instead of, 'my parents,' or, 'mom and dad,'"

Carrie feels a little caught out, but opens up, "Yeah, Dad knows. Word got to him. Suppose, like, that's the risk of what I do. All those dirty, older men watching. Like, Mom wouldn't have a clue about anything like that. Doesn't even know what porn is. Hmm, okay, she probably knows about porn, but she definitely has nothing to do with it."

Tracey quizzes her friend, "What got you into it? Were you looking at it, all curious-like, or, what?"

Mia speaks up, "That would be because of me, I'm afraid. I recommended it to her because she seemed interested. I used to do it a long time ago now, so I put her in touch with the studio."

Lillie quips, "It's your fault, then."

Tracey laughs, "The plot thickens."

Carrie makes it clear, "It was my choice to get in touch with the studio. They were very impressed with me, and, like, the rest is history."

Tracey remarks, "I bet they were impressed. What, some sleazy men in suits?"

Carrie corrects her friend, "Women, actually, and, like, one of them in a suit. Every model there has been vetted by them."

Tracey seems pleasantly surprised, "Run by women? That sounds nice. Are you treated well there?"

Carrie chuckles, "Yeah, everyone is really nice. They don't tolerate any misconduct, and you have to sign to consent to doing it, so everyone is super-respectful, like, it's a great place to work in."

Tracey enquires of Mia, "You used to work for them? Why'd you leave?"

Mia honestly replies, "I just got a better offer somewhere else. Something the owners of the studio recommended to me. I'm good friends with them."

Tracey winks at Mia, "Ever got really friendly with them?"

Mia smiles, "No, we keep ourselves to ourselves. They're happily married, and my current employer is a close friend of theirs, so I keep my distance like that."

Carrie also admits, "Just so you know, someone else knows about my work; Stacey."

Tracey playfully pouts, "You told her before us?"

Carrie grins coyly, "You know how much she means to me. I've talked about her enough over the years," chuckling.

Tracey tells her friend, "I'm just messing. Where is she?"

Carrie says, "She's with her dad, but I can see if she wants to meet up with us in a bit."

Much of the afternoon is spent by the riverside, conversing about all sorts of things, as friends do, with the topics kept civil, but maybe a little saucy now and then, ticking the time away until Stacey Flynn, 18, catches up to them. She is welcomed warmly by the gathering of girls, sheltering from the summery sun in the shadow of the cathedral. The perfume of the flowers in the gardens carry pleasantly on the breeze, as the girls catch-up with the goings-on in good company.

Stacey has already met Tracey and Lillie, but Mia is new to her, greeting her, "Hey, Mia. Nice to meet you."

In return, Mia courteously says to Stacey, "Yeah. Nice to meet you."

Stacey looks the plump young woman up and down, saying, "So, you're the one Carrie lost her virginity to. You have a daughter, right?"

Mia nods, "Yeah, Kisha. She's over a year old. Feels like it, but also doesn't."

The girls all talk 'til late with the grey of the twilight, enjoying each other's company by the riverside in the refreshing breeze. Much of the talk between them is playful, with teases and touches innocently enough between Carrie and Mia, sharing shyly in laughter with everyone else.

Stacey senses, "I bet you two want to be alone," asking Carrie, "You coming back to your mom's, or staying with her?"

Carrie admits, "We haven't talked about it, um..."

Mia offers to her new girlfriend. "You could stay at mine. Mom's got her room, and she can have Kisha with her in there while we... you know," brushing her hair shyly.

12