Together Ssn 07 Ch. 07 - No Need To Be Shy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie replies, "Yeah. Sounds like a plan."

Stacey suggests, "Carrie and Mia have each other. Lillie has Stephen. Tracey, we should have someone. Why don't we go to a club and see what happens?"

Tracey remarks, "Thought you were asking me out, then. Yeah, let's get out there. Worst can happen is we go home alone like normal."

Mia speaks up, "It's already kinda late, and I have work tomorrow, so I should probably get back."

Carrie says, "That's fair. Want me to come back with you?"

Mia nods, and kisses the petite teen, replying, "Fuck, yeah."

Carrie chuckles, saying to everyone else, "Well, good night, then. Have fun!"

Tracey and Stacey wave their friend goodbye, whilst Lillie smokes another cigarette. The three remaining teens head into the town centre to a nightclub with a trailing queue of people waiting outside, lining up with everyone else as they crawl towards the door, awaiting entry.

A couple of young men stumble the way of the teen girls, obnoxiously laughing together in their stupor, until their attention is caught by the awaiting young women. One of the young men sways over with his boyish charm, belching, "Wow! You must be a heaven, because you fell from angel."

Tracey remarks, "Wow... Butchered a classic..."

The young man's friend joins him, falling onto his shoulder for support as he tells the girls, "This is my best friend, and he needs someone good. He's already had his heart broken by a... mmph, bitch, at just 19, and, that's not... mmph, right, mm..."

The first young man stands really close to Tracey, so she can smell the pungent alcohol exuding from his pores, and his hands grip her waist as he says, "She was a bitch, but things will be better... They have to be... We will make it better..."

Tracey soberly slumps against the wall, attempting to lean away from the drunken dude, politely telling him, "Things will be better, sure, but we've just met, and," the young man whips out his cock, pressing it up against her belly, hidden by her shirt underneath it, and feeling it from near her crotch, all the way up to her cleavage. Her breath is taken away, indulging the young man, "Huh, you make a good point."

The young man falls onto Tracey, wiping his mouth around her neck as he peers over his shoulder at the people in the queue behind her annoyedly walking around them as the line moves on without them. Lillie glances a look at what is happening beside her from bowing her head to her phone screen, and she pivots to block the view next to her from the oncoming waves of shuffling bodies, occasionally staring off onlookers, glaring, "What're you looking at? Nothing to see here," before returning to her phone screen.

Stacey seems stunned as she notices the young man's erection bulging beneath Tracey's top, exclaiming, "Oh my!," snuggling up to Tracey's side, and stroking the hair of the young man.

Tracey undoes her trousers, wriggling them down her hips far enough to expose her crotch for the young man, inviting him with a wink, "I'm sure we can both get what we want."

The young man retracts his hips so his long cock can flop between Tracey's thighs, and she steps up on her tiptoes and angles her crotch to find his cock with her pussy, polishing the tip before he pushes it inside her. He burps, and gasps, kissing the teen's neck tenderly whilst he gently rocks his cock into her pussy.

The other young man stumbles up to Stacey, asking her, "Can I buy you a drink?"

Stacey sniggers, "We're outside."

The young man looks around, and his face is swept with a look of realisation, boasting, "Oh yeah, mmph... When we get in, I will get you all the drinks you can handle."

Stacey laughs, "Okay," making the young man smile.

Tracey whimpers from having her young man's cock inside her, and clasps her hand to her mouth, watching all the people in the queue moving on past them. She feels so good from the thrusting into her tenderness making her tremble, and very much naughty seeing the faces of those who pass without noticing as she desperately tries to contain her pleasure.

The young man fucking Tracey speeds up, becoming more noticeably mobile, urging himself to an orgasm, and he pulls out of her. Tracey takes his hand, stuffing it between her legs to rub as fast as she can, desperate to finish as she manages to eek herself over the edge of ecstasy, panting hard as she fixes her trousers. She taps Lillie on the shoulder, letting her know they're moving on, continuing onto the club.

At the doors, the bouncers stop the group of teen's, with one of them announcing, "You're drunk. Can't come in."

Lillie stubbornly says, "We haven't had a drink yet tonight."

The bouncer clarifies, "The gentlemen can't come in, but the three of you can," standing aside to allow the girls through.

The young men whine, "Nah, mmph... Don't leave us, please? Let us in, mmph... We'll be good, I swear."

The bouncers block the young men's entries into the club, and Tracey and Stacey share a laugh whilst Lillie waves them goodbye before flicking up her middle finger at them as she backs up inside.

At Mia's house, the young couple enter, with Mia announcing herself, "It's me," not receiving an answer, heading upstairs to her parents' bedroom, finding it empty, but continuing to her childhood bedroom, seeing her mom, Aniya Lightbody, curled up on her daughter's bed, with a children's storybook in hand, and the baby sound asleep in her cot. Mia whispers to Carrie, "Let's not disturb them," hinting back across the landing.

Carrie chuckles quietly, raising a hand to her mouth to contain herself, joining Mia as they go to Aniya's bed. Carrie enquires, "Are you sure this is okay? What if she gets up in the night and decides to come back to her own bed?"

Mia shyly shrugs, "Don't worry about it. We sort of sleep wherever anyway. Mom's no stranger to my bed."

Carrie coyly climbs onto the bed with her girlfriend, chuckling, "You are a bad, bad girl, and I am so turned on because of it."

Mia holds the petite teen close to her, bringing her into a deep hug, and a deeper kiss, collapsing onto the soft sheets. She tastes Carrie's sweetness seep into her, filling her head with a swirling numb underpinned by sharp tingles. Her body burns and yearns to be touched far beneath the skin, beyond where either of them can reach, but Carrie is a comfort as she melts into madness.

Carrie bristles with excitable energy, mounting Mia, and shedding her clothes. She sits back, sitting her partner up as she helps undress her, until they're both fully naked, and eager. The petite teen pounces at the plump bulges of her partner's body, loving each inch of the mass with the gentlest caresses, ushering contentment for them both.

Mia feels her girlfriend explore between her legs, losing sight of her behind her belly, but strongly aware of her presence as she presses so intensely against her pussy. Fingers burrow inside, beckoning blasts of ecstasy from the g-spot, and a tongue laps as lips lock around the clitoris, sucked out with great pressure eliciting great pleasure.

Carrie's arm pumps fast, sliding her fingers in and out of her girlfriend's pussy, whilst her mouth works on the clit. She hears the excited moans from Mia, and feels her thighs hugging her head, clenching tightly as she makes her cum. The petite teen then licks her fingers, followed by licking out every bit of creamy goodness she can get, getting her cheeks all greasy in her girlfriend's sweat.

Mia tiredly moans, "That really... drained me... So tired..."

Carrie crawls up to look at her girlfriend's face, graciously whispering, "Hey, you get some sleep. You deserve it. I'm going to be right here with you."

Mia mutters, "Sorry," shuffling more onto the bed with a roll, as Carrie settles down by her side, smiling sweetly.

Carrie pecks the cheek of her girlfriend, softly wishing her a, "Good night," watching how peaceful Mia has become. She still feels horny, compounded by her girlfriend's unbearable cuteness as she sleeps, making her lay back, clasping her hand to her clit as she cycles her legs. Every time she hears Mia snore, she beams brightly, clutching at her puffy nipples as her fingers claw at her crotch, quietly as she can edging herself to the comfort of completion, relaxing into rest...

Next morning, Carrie is awoken by sounds of hangers shuffling on rails in the wardrobe, lifting her head to see Aniya sorting out her clothes. Aware of her nudeness, Carrie sits up with a start, saying, "Sorry. I'm in your bed. I..."

Aniya interrupts the petite teen with a smirk, "No need to explain. I already talked with Mia before she left for work. You slept through. It was cute to be here, watching her kiss you on the forehead before she left. Tibor used to do that with me when we were a thing.

"You don't need to be shy, although I know you're going to be anyway, but you can feel at home here. Mia might've also mentioned that you're in the know about something very personal to us. She must trust you a great deal to tell that to anyone."

Carrie discerns the mother's meaning, "I understand if you're concerned, but, I have my own secrets," giving a cheeky wink.

Aniya intuits the petite teen's meaning, giving her attention more fully as she purrs, "Ah, so you share something in common? You shouldn't say a word to me, or anyone else about it. She should be your only confidant."

Carrie chuckles, "I get it, like, it's a big deal. I wouldn't want anything bad to come of it, for anyone."

Aniya casts her eye over the petite teen, saying, "That's a good girl. Get showered and dressed, and you can come sit with me and Kisha, yeah? We can get to know each other more."

12