Together Ssn 07 Ch. 11 - Caught in the Act

Story Info
Some things come as a surprise.
4k words
4.53
4.5k
7
0

Part 72 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

Staying up late to watch a movie always sounds like a good idea, but for Stacey Flynn, 19, she has a habit of falling asleep during them. Curled up on the sofa, Stacey is stirred from her slumber by the sounds of explosions and gunfire from the soundbar, still with her eyes shut as she nuzzles her head into something soft, like her pillow. Suddenly, she is aware of something hard beneath the surface of where her head rests, brushing it with her cheek to get a sense of what it is.

Peeling her eyes open, Stacey squints at the bright light of the television across from her, almost blinding as it flashes in the dark night, and sees down the side of her nose a bulge in some sweatpants. Rubbing her eyes, and stretching her arms out above her head, the teen's heart stops, as she comes to realise, "Dad?"

Neal Flynn, 40, jumps as he is wakened by his daughter's call, looking down to see his daughter's head on his lap, stroking her hair softly as he mumbles, "Must've dozed off, mmm..."

Stacey feels uncomfortable having her hair stroked, holding her head to her father's lap when he has an erection, hinting, "Dad, you are excited."

Neal soaks in the scenes on screen as he stares through sleepy eyes, responding, "I love this bit."

Stacey more explicitly states, "Dad, you have a hard-on."

Neal notices the stiffness beneath his daughter's head, retracting his hand, now wide awake, yawning, "Sorry. That wasn't intentional."

Stacey sits up, scurrying back across the sofa away from her father, panting, "I hope not. My heart is going ten to the dozen," placing her palm to her chest.

Neal shies away from his daughter, ashamed and embarrassed to be in this situation, just focusing on the film playing. He feels uncomfortable, with his situation not going, deciding, "I should send you to bed, or go myself."

Stacey hops to her feet, backing up to the stairs, saying, "This was fun; the movie, I mean... um... I'll leave you to it... Enjoy," scuttling up the stairs to her room as fast as she is able.

Neal goes to call after her, but before he can really say anything, she is gone, but not his erection. He changes to the smart TV's browser app, bringing up a porn video: MILF shows herself off and gets fucked POV - Karina Caress. She's a sexy brunette who bares a slight resemblance to his partner, Julie-Ann.

Coming up the drive, Carrie Harper is returning home after a night at work, spying through the window to the lounge the porn video, thinking, "I thought Stacey was watching a film with her dad. This is not what I pictured." She slowly and carefully puts the key in the lock, twisting to ease the lock open, feeling the weight shift, sneaking into the lounge, holding her keys tight in her grip so they don't make a sound as she pushes the door closed behind her.

Neal peels his sweatpants down his thighs, slumping down in his seat, losing himself in the sensual teasing of the sexy woman on-screen stripping for him. He strokes his aching cock with slow, long strokes, feeling the veins throb and gorge in his hand. Gently, he groans as he is eased, hypnotised by the hot moans and sultry looks from the lady in the video.

"What ya doing?," calls Carrie cheekily with a chuckle, standing in plain view of her mom's boyfriend, catching him in the act.

Neal stuffs himself beneath his hands, trying to shield it from the playful cuteness of the petite teen staring at him, as the woman on film kneels down in front of the camera, saying, "Let me sort that out for you," sucking on the cameraman's cock.

Carrie cosies up to Neal on the sofa, enquiring, "I thought Stacey was staying up with you?"

Startled, Neal explains, "She was tired, so she went up to bed."

Carrie makes eye-contact with him, asking, "So, like, you thought you'd whack on some porn, and whack-off?"

Neal frustratedly groans, "Carrie, can we continue this another time? I'm kind of busy here.

Carrie coos, "Oh, I can see," reaching her hand to pull away his hands, continuing to say, "I can see just how busy you are," commenting on the video, "Nice choice of video, by the way. She kinda looks like Mom. I wonder if she'd be flattered, mmm." She shuffles down onto her knees between his legs, grabbing his erection, nursing it with her hand and tongue.

Stunned, Neal restlessly jostles about in his seat, quietly chastising the petite teen, "Stop this. Stop this, right now, oh... oh," watching and feeling in disbelief as she takes him inside her mouth with long, soothing sucks, and sensual strokes with her fingers coiled around. Unable to resist, he slumps back and watches the mature woman on screen sucking the cameraman, imagining it's her instead of who it really is.

The scene in the video cuts to the mature woman riding the cameraman's cock, moaning as she does, and Carrie wants in on this action too, hopping up onto Neal's lap. Before he knows it, she is sitting down on it, riding him with a cheeky grin. He chastises her louder, "No. Stop, no. Get off, now."

Carrie covers his mouth with her hand, muffling his protests as she quietly tells him, "Shush, like, do you want Stacey walking in on this? Better finish quick before Mom comes home from work too, like, oh, fuck, I'm loving how this feels, shit, like... ah-fuck... ah-ah-oh, mmph, Mom has it so good, like... aagh, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, unngh... I'm a little jealous of her-ha... Naughty fuck-ah-hagh, watching porn-uh-huh, in the front-ha-ha-ha, room, uh-hah... I won't-uh... tell if-uh... you won't, oh, shit, mmm, yeah-yeah-yes, mmm..."

Neal cums inside the petite teen, head shuddering with her hand still to his mouth, staring point-blank at her as she laughs in his face. She runs her fingers through his hair as she chuckles, "Good boy... ha... ha... heheheheh, shush." The petite teen leaves the lounge, leaving Neal in horror with what has just occurred.

Going upstairs to her room, Carrie is greeted by Stacey pacing around, enquiring, "Oh, hi! I thought you were in bed?"

Stacey breathlessly responds whilst continuing to pace, "I... Well... Dad and I were watching a movie, and, I feel asleep, and woke up to him with a hard-on, so I came upstairs to allow him the courtesy of... you know... but, I just couldn't shake the thoughts about it, or those feelings of shock that I had, so, I went downstairs, and, to my surprise, I saw you... with him, and..."

Carrie interrupts to say, "I'm sorry you saw that, like, shit. I feel so bad."

Stacey stops pacing, locking eyes with Carrie as she tells her, "Don't be. Thank you. I was going to do something awful."

Carrie probes, "Go on?"

Stacey gulps, gesticulating as she tries to settle her breathing before bursting out, "I was going to... help him..."

Carrie beams, wide-eyed with a chuckle, "Fuck, that is so hot."

Stacey seems disgusted with Carrie, scrunching her face as she says, "Not the reaction I was expecting. Not sure it's better or worse than I expected," seeming weirded out as she folds her arms and hunches over, recoiling into herself.

Carrie closes in on Stacey, enveloping her in a hug, confessing, "I get it. I have a thing for Dad as well."

Stacey becomes strangely still, settling her chin on Carrie's shoulder as she gasps, "The fuck does that mean?"

Carrie chuckles, "Oh, never mind me. Just, like, trying to make you feel better."

Stacey struggles free of the hug, sharply saying, "This isn't a joke, Carrie. I was going to make an awful mistake. I feel terrible. And, I watched my best friend getting it on with him like it was normal."

Carrie can't contain her humour as she replies, "I was just messing with him because he was watching porn in the lounge. It doesn't mean anything, like, maybe he'll think twice before doing that, like, what if Mom walked in on him doing that? Wouldn't be as fun."

Stacey sighs, "Doesn't excuse what you did."

Carrie questions, "What about what you were going to do?"

Stacey rubs her face with her hands as guilt washes over it, "I'm not like this. I don't like it. I just want to be normal."

Carrie comforts her friend, "Hey, stop that, like, you didn't actually do anything, so it's fine, like, just a bad dream. You can go to bed, and wake up, and it'll all be gone. You can move on and forget it ever happened."

Stacey strips off, sliding under the sheets, settling down as she tiredly groans, "Suppose..."

Carrie strips off too, welcomed to bed by the sounds of snoring. Stroking Stacey's hair, she enjoys the sound sleeping, feeling sisterly towards her; teasing, but caring. The thought of seeing her being with Neal so intimately, sneaking up on them to catch them out as she returns from work; that would've been wildly hot, and all levels of inappropriate.

The next morning, Carrie gets herself ready to be picked up by her father, heading downstairs to wait. There she finds, Neal, Stacey, and her mom, Julie-Ann, 42, who greets her, "Ready to go, are we?"

Carrie can barely look at Neal, rubbing her arm absent-mindedly as she replies, "Oh, yeah. He not here yet? I usually keep him waiting."

Julie-Ann agrees with concern, "That is unusual," sounding bitter as she supposes, "Well, it's no surprise with someone to hold his attention."

Neal and Stacey slowly chew on their breakfast, feeling awkward in the middle of this exchange as Carrie answers back, "You've never had a bad word to say about Lillie, and now because she's with Dad, you bad mouth her every chance you get. Like, you keep saying you don't care about him, so it shouldn't bother you, but, like, once again, you have to have your say."

Julie-Ann strikes the kitchen counter, angered by her daughter, huffing deeply, "I don't know why you are always so quick to defend him. He's letting you down as we speak, making you wait, putting someone else before you... Typical..."

Carrie responds calmly, "I don't mind waiting, like, it's really no big deal."

Julie-Ann scoffs at what she would call naivety, but before she can say much more, Lillie lets herself in, bringing her to ask the young harlot, "Finally come for her. Where is he?"

Lillie shrugs, "He's all tied up. Sent me for her."

Julie-Ann scoffs, "Huh, what could possibly be more important than coming to collect his daughter. He's always been so quick to take her from me before."

Lillie plainly says, "He just couldn't pull himself away from the matter at hand."

Carrie calls to her mom, "I really don't mind. I'm off. See ya."

Julie-Ann watches as the girls go, turning to Neal to moan, "She really grinds my gears."

Neal clears his throat before asking, "Which one?"

Feigning laughter, Julie-Ann shakes her head, taking a deep breath before changing the subject, "You had a good time last night?"

Neal becomes increasingly animated, answering, "Oh, um... I, uh... We, ah... um..."

Stacey speaks up, "We watched one of our favourite movies. I say, 'watched,' but I ended up dozing off," laughing at her own expense.

Neal nervously adds, "It was good. Always happy to spend more time," forcing a smile.

Julie-Ann sits with the dad and daughter, not picking up the tension they both have, suggesting, "When I'm off work next, we should all do it; the three of us. Wouldn't that be something?"

Neal doesn't quite know what to say, feeling like a balloon being pumped up as he finds his voice to ask in return, "You want to... um, do it... with us?"

Stacey looks at her dad weirdly, as Julie-Ann says, "These films mean a lot to you. I'm curious to see."

Neal feels relief as he laughs, "Oh, well, we should definitely do that."

Stacey enquires of Julie-Ann, "You watch many movies?"

Julie-Ann shares, "I don't. I usually watch what's on tele, or used to let him play his computer games with Carrie."

Stacey suddenly becomes fidgety in her seat, asking Julie-Ann, "Can we talk?"

Julie-Ann answers, "Of course, go right ahead."

Stacey pushes, "On our own?"

Neal thoughtfully says, "You two go and talk upstairs, and I'll clean up down here."

Julie-Ann agrees, "Very well," leading Stacey up to her bedroom. Stacey closes the door behind her, hovering for a moment while Julie-Ann asks, "What's this about?"

Stacey fidgets with her fingers, looking everywhere other than the women across from her, admitting, "I... never had a chance to talk... with Mom... about, you know... stuff."

Julie-Ann feels embarrassed, telling the teen, "I didn't have much to say with Carrie about this stuff."

Stacey presses the issue, "Please? I don't have anyone else. I look up to you."

Julie-Ann accedes, "What do you want to talk about? Periods? You should already be dealing with that."

Stacey shyly brushes her hair, suggesting, "Yeah, thanks, no, I, uh... want to talk about sex."

Julie-Ann sits herself down on the bed behind her, shocked as she says, "Wow, I did not expect that. I didn't talk to Carrie about it. She learned enough at school, and she never came to me anyway."

Stacey sits down beside Julie-Ann, begging her, "Please? I don't know who else to turn to. I have so many questions, and feelings, and it feels sorta lonely. I'm sorry if it makes you nervous, but I trust you."

Julie-Ann gulps, "What do you want to know?"

Stacey shrugs, not prepared to actually talk, opting to admit, "I've... never had an orgasm..."

Julie-Ann scolds the teen, "Stacey! We shouldn't be talking about that."

Stacey stops Julie-Ann, begging, "Please? I don't feel comfortable talking about this with anyone else, and I don't want to do something wrong, or that I'll regret. Please, Julie-Ann?"

Swallowing her pride, Julie-Ann thinks the teen is sweet coming to her with this matter, asking, "What do you want to know?"

Stacey feels like she's doing something she shouldn't, aware of her heart beating quicker, quizzing her mature confidant, "What is it like? Is it magical? I heard people say it's a melty. What does it feel like? How long does it usually take? How do you make sure you cum together with your partner? Does it hurt? Is it weird to have a guy cum inside you, like, can you feel it?"

Julie-Ann, stunned into silence, holding her breath, exhales, "I don't know where to begin. I'm not much of an expert. Like, with... Stephen... I didn't really get there. I've heard it all talked about and joked about, but, I'm not the best person to ask. Sorry."

Stacey suggests, "How about, we find out now?"

Julie-Ann slaps the teen across the face, chastising her, "That's entirely inappropriate," seeing the upset she has caused in the poor girl, instantly feeling remorseful, saying softly, "I'm sorry, Stacey. I didn't mean to. How can I make this better?"

Stacey lies back, rubbing her cheek, moaning, "It hurts. I trusted you."

Julie-Ann sits hovering over the teen, cooing motherly, "I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry," surrendering to the young girl, "I tell you what; I will do anything you want to show you can trust me."

Stacey whines, "Can you kiss it better?"

Julie-Ann smiles, "Sure. Where does it hurt?"

Stacey points to her cheek, and Julie-Ann makes good on her promise, leaning in to give it a peck of her lips. The teen points to her neck, and the mature woman tends to that spot also. Almost reluctant, the young girl points to her lips, and Julie-Ann feels so wrong, but doesn't want to go back on her promise, giving the briefest of kisses, followed by a slightly longer one until the propriety burns away.

Julie-Ann sits up, asking, "Anywhere else?," watching as Stacey points to her chest. The mature woman leans down to the girl's blouse, kissing it gently.

Stacey groans, "You need to touch the skin to make it feel better."

Julie-Ann pulls on the collar of the blouse with a hooked finger, and kisses between the teen's tight tits, noticing, "No bra. I used to go around without one in my teens too."

Stacey asks, "Really?"

Julie-Ann let's go of the blouse, springing back up to cover the girl's chest, reminiscing, "Yeah, it was kind of the thing back in the day, at least, for a while. Most people you saw on telly didn't wear them. Saw their nipples through the tops."

Stacey gasps, "Wow! Didn't know that."

Julie-Ann enquires, "Anywhere else hurting?" The teen points to between her legs, but the mature woman tells her, "No, that is too far. It's wrong. I'm with your dad. If he found out..."

Stacey interrupts, "How will he find out?"

Julie-Ann looks less than pleased, but undoes the girl's jeans, pulling them down her legs and off her feet, then flicking aside the seat of her panties, commenting, "At least you're wearing knickers," giving a kiss to the teen's moistened lips, asking, "Anything else?"

Stacey suggests, "While you're down there," shuffling her shoulders into the sheets beneath her to get comfortable.

Julie-Ann scoffs, "Look, this has already gone far enough. I'm done."

Stacey boldly asks, "How did it make you feel when, 'he,' would say something like that?"

Julie-Ann can't believe she's giving in to this young girl, sighing as she continues to kiss her crotch, freshly shaved, but some slight stubble specked in hard to reach places. Still, the smoothness invites the mature woman to be more bold with her kisses.

Stacey can't believe the woman she looks up to as a mother is licking her out, making her feel wildly naughty, and exhilarated, urging her with haste to a creamy end.

Julie-Ann sits back, feeling the contractions whilst rubbing her fingers up and down Stacey's slit, stating, "I felt how much you needed that, but a girl your age has needs," slotting her fingers inside with a squelch, and some mild protest from the young teen.

Stacey hunches up into a seated position, peering down at how vigorously the mature woman's wrist blurs back and forth. Her breath is snatched from her lungs, sucked from her lips, making her chest squeeze tighter and tighter, wringing every last bit of air from her lungs. Saliva seeps from her lips and off the end of her tongue as it hangs from her mouth, pulsating on her chin as her wide-open mouth gasps and groans.

Julie-Ann spies the sweet agony on the teen's face, sliding up onto the bed, altering the angle of her fingers to apply greater force to the teen's g-spot, whilst she draws in closer to taste the teen's trembling tongue. Together, they lock their tongues with long licks, meeting their lips to tease and touch before releasing to repeat, time, and time again.

Stacey suddenly becomes much more vocal, scaring Julie-Ann to stop, but begging the mature woman, "Please? Don't stop?"

Julie-Ann is in too deep now. Against her better judgment, she continues, trying her best to stifle any of the teen's outbursts.

Downstairs, settling down on the settee, Neal's attention is caught by whimpers and moans heard faintly from upstairs. Respecting the girl's privacy, he ignores it, not wanting to disturb them. More and more though, he is disturbed by distressing sounds from upstairs, more and more frequent, muffled, but occasionally more distinct.

Concerned for his daughter's wellbeing, Neal ascends the stairs, lingering on the landing outside of the closed door to his bedroom, listening for what is happening. He hears laboured moans, panting, and slopping sounds. Unable to stand idly by, he intrudes, faced with his daughter's pussy being fingered by his girlfriend. Stacey sees him, and he shields his eyes, quickly explaining himself, "I didn't see anything. I just kept hearing strange noises, and thought you might need help."

Julie-Ann snaps, "We don't need your help, Neal," pulling her fingers from the teen's slit as she sits beside her on the bed. "This is girl stuff. If you don't mind."

Stacey shouts, "Thanks, Dad. I know you care about me. It's okay."

Confused, Neal stands awkwardly in the doorway, not knowing what to do with himself, or where to look. Julie-Ann barks, "Neal! Your daughter and I need a moment to ourselves."

12