Together Ssn 07 Ch. 11 - Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dumbfounded dad decides, "You know what? I'm not comfortable with this. I'm not sure I understand what's going on here."

Julie-Ann hints, "It's private."

Neal looks at Stacey as he says, "She knows she can come to me about anything."

Stacey lies back, crossing her arms in front of her face, as Julie-Ann informs the concerned parent, "Not everything is appropriate between a father and daughter. Like sex."

Neal firmly expresses, "Actually, I have dropped hints about having safe sex over the years. Looking out for her wellbeing since she's that age. She certainly could come to me in confidence at any time to talk, but, what is this? Actually having sex, by the looks of it."

Stacey hastily calls out, "Dad, it's fine, really."

Julie-Ann defends herself, "She came to me in confidence instead. She trusts me. I suppose I'm the closest thing to a mother she has."

Neal ponders aloud, "Did you do this with Carrie, as well? Encourage her like this? That would explain a lot."

Not understanding her partner's point, Julie-Ann probes, "What do you mean by that?"

Suddenly, Neal shies away from the spotlight, saying, "I didn't mean anything by it. We're talking about you and my daughter here."

Julie-Ann presses the issue, "No, you tell me what you meant by that assertion about my daughter. Did she say something? Do something? Because, I've never encouraged any delinquent or sordid behaviour from her; although, I'd imagine she would get that sort of behaviour from him."

Neal insists, "I didn't mean anything. Just forget it."

Julie-Ann states, "Well, you brought it up."

Stacey moans as she rubs her crotch, catching Neal's attention, unable to look away from her as she groans, "I'm so close. It's too much."

Neal approaches the bed, looming over his daughter as he drags her hand away from her crotch, staring down at her from above as he growls, "I've never raised my voice to you. Don't make me start now. I can't be having you doing this."

Stacey moans, "I need it, Dad."

Julie-Ann states, "She's a young woman with needs that should be tended to. It's not her fault."

Stacey whines, "I'm sorrry, Dad. I'm sorry. I don't know why I feel this way, and I just want it to stop, Dad, please?"

Julie-Ann places her hand on Neal's shoulder, telling him, "I was just trying to help. I never had someone to turn to when I was a girl, and, no, I didn't do anything like this with Carrie; God forbid. Stacey hasn't done anything wrong. Maybe I overstepped my bounds in this relationship?"

Neal stands tall, conceding, "I'm sorry to both of you. I should've just left you to it. You do what you need to. I will keep my distance."

Stacey says, "Thanks, Dad."

Neal smiles, nodding his head to his daughter before leaving his girl's be. His concern has opened a door to someplace he wish he hadn't entered. Not being able to forget about this, his mind is addled with thoughts and what-ifs, taking him back to their movie night, woken by his daughter nursing his erection with her lips. He would hold her head down onto his length, helping her to swallow the length into her mouth, poking her tonsils, feeling her tongue pushing back as she gags on him, until he leaves her a salty and sweet treat to eat up. Just what could be?

12