Together Ssn 07 Ch. 12 - Common Ground

Story Info
When it all comes out.
4.2k words
4.73
3.1k
5
0

Part 73 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

Lillie Pratchet, 19, is deriving perverse pleasure from making her lover, Stephen Harper, 42, and her best friend, Carrie Harper, 19, do as she bids. She currently has Stephen naked, all but for an apron, going around with a feather duster in the living room, where she sits on the sofa with her legs up, resting on the back of Carrie who is curled up in front of her, and wearing naught but a leather collar with a leash attached.

Carrie feels the strain on her elbows and knees, as well as the tops of her feet as she bows her head to the floor, holding herself as still as she is able, but shuddering in her core from the prolonged stay in this position. Her friend's ankles massage and dig into her back, leaving her pained and sore, biting her lip in attempt to prevent crying out.

In what seems to be a moment of pity, Carrie feels her friend's feet lift from her back, but soon feels a tug on her collar as Lillie commands, "Let's go for a walk." Carrie follows where she is pulled, being dragged around the living room, over to her dad, to whom Lillie comments, "You're reaching up high into the corners of the wall and the ceiling, but don't forget the skirting," telling Carrie to, "Sit!"

Carrie does as she is told, sitting up with her back straight, holding her hands on her thighs with her head bowed. She watches Stephen bending down to dust the skirting board, seeing his backside shoved in her eyeline. Her friend spanks her dad's arsecheeks with her whole hand, creating a hearty slap sounding through the room.

Unsatisfied, Lillie folds the length of leash in her hand, straining Carrie's neck forward as she lifts the leather, crashing it with a thunderous crack on Stephen's arsecheeks, making them redder and rawer, to whimpering groans. Lillie unleashes her longing to lash the soft skin, enjoying how it wobbles when struck, letting out breaths of satisfaction at Stephen's expense.

Stephen hears the torturous teen say, "Every sound you make makes me want to hit you harder. It tells me you want it," bracing as much as he can as he continues his work, trying to stifle his breaths and still his throat. All he hears are the teen's breaths becoming more laboured and sensual like when he's pounding her pussy with his cock, something he reflects on that he hasn't done in a long time, struggling to recall that last instance.

Carrie wants so badly to call out to her friend to stop, pained in her heart seeing her dad being struck like this, but knowing she will have it worse from her friend. In her heart, she knows she did wrong by sleeping with her dad, and this is the cost of that, having to endure all this anguish repentantly.

Lillie relaxes her arm, allowing Carrie to sit back, and she turns to her friend, holding her chin in her hand, prompting her to look up at her. Lovingly, she tells her friend, "Don't you worry. I haven't left you out." Patting her friend's cheek turns into slaps, pulling back further each time to crash harder and harder, watching the tears well in her eyes as her cheek swells in scarlet. She checks the other, untouched cheek, seeing it pale, promising, "We'll even it out when I'm ready."

Lillie brings her friend back to her seat, slumping on the sofa whilst Carrie curls up in front of her as practised. Sadistically, Lillie lifts her feet onto her friend's back, scraping the bones of her ankles into the bones of her friend's spine, eliciting hot whines. To punish the outburst, she hammers her ankles down onto the back, digging into the skin as she stretches and curls her toes, easing towards comfort as she settles in.

Carrie quietly sobs with her head turned away from her friend, in enough agony, even too much to bear, but knowing more will be done if she's heard any more. Her back feels as if it's aflame, burning ever-so-hotly, and the blood rushing to her face makes it blush and sweat.

Stephen is spied on by his daughter, with his monotonous working bringing a source of comfort and focus to her as he swipes the feather duster over every minute surface he can find. He feels a heavy strain on his body, with tired muscles, and aching loins. Each time he realises his mind drifting, he consciously recounts his work, and what he will do next, dampening any desires that arise.

Bored, Lillie grabs a video game controller and TV remote from next to her, turning them on to begin playing a game. She loads up an online shooter, waiting in a lobby for the game to begin, which comes quite soon. She shoots her way through the opposing team, deftly wiping them all out, working through the mechanical motions that are second-nature to her now, doing her thing to eliminate every enemy each time they appear, searching for where they spawn again to humiliate them. Before long, she almost single-handedly exceeds the points threshold to win the game for her team.

A knock on the front door disturbs them, and absorbed in another round of her live game, Lillie sends, "Stephen, see who that is."

Stephen obeys, going with feather duster in hand to answer the front door, opening it to find his daughter's girlfriend, Mia Milosevic, 20, waiting patiently.

Mia is shocked by the stark appearance of Stephen, concealed only by his apron, as she says, "Oh, um, I hadn't heard from Carrie all day, so I thought I would check in to see if everything is okay."

Lillie shouts, "Who is it?"

Stephen replies, "It's Mia, asking about Carrie."

Lillie can be heard by the girlfriend saying, "Let her see for herself," allowed inside to the living room to see her girlfriend beneath Lillie's feet. Mia sits down on the other sofa, taking in the surprise of seeing Carrie naked, used as a footstool for her friend, dressed in lacey black lingerie flatteringly.

Carrie feels awkward being viewed in this manner by her girlfriend, maintaining her quiet until she hears Lillie annoyedly bark, "Aren't you going to say hello to Mia? She came all this way for you."

Straining her neck to see her girlfriend out of the corner of her eye, Carrie groans, "Hi, Mia. Sorry you have to see me like this."

Mia responds casually, "Hi. I'm actually quite liking this. You look comfy, for Lillie."

Lillie scrapes her feet into Carrie's back, all over, commenting over her friend's pained strains, "She's not that comfy. Nothing but fucking bone."

Mia laughs a little, "Don't I know it."

Carrie feels so embarrassed having her friends talk about her while she listens, complaining about her thin, petite stature as a negative, thinking that being small and cute was a good thing. Being told she is bony and uncomfortable comes sharp to her, cutting deep.

Mia asks, "What brought this on anyway?"

Lillie looks annoyed at being distracted from her game, replying curtly, "These two were getting much closer than father and daughter."

Mia says, "More like daddy and daughter. She told me, and I warned her that you wouldn't like it if you found out."

Lillie crushes Carrie under her feet, flattening her on the floor, tossing aside her game controller to focus on her as she barks, "She knew already! You fucking bitch! Just be thankful I'm keeping you around."

Mia grimaces in sympathy with Carrie's plight, watching her struggle underfoot, and she says to Lillie, "She's been a very bad girl. She deserves everything she gets."

Lillie strains a smile, looming over Carrie as she barks bitterly, "See? She gets it. I hope you weren't thinking you'd be saved by her being here," spitting on the sorry-excuse for a girl, spraying her again and again with all the saliva she can.

Mia sits back and relaxes, watching how her girlfriend cowers under the retribution of the scorned lover. She understands Lillie's need to make Carrie suffer, not wanting to interfere in their affairs, but content to be an observer looking in.

Lillie stands up, finding her balance on Carrie's back, stepping down onto the floor, coming around behind her to kick her rear between the legs with a sharp strike, commanding her to, "Go and curl up with your girlfriend, like a cat. She came for your attention."

Carrie crawls across to the other sofa, climbing onto the seat beside her girlfriend, curling up as if a cat, resting her chin on the denim of her girlfriend's jeans. She feels her fingers fondle with strands of her hair, ruffling it, and curling it around her fingers. Carrie purrs contentedly, seeing Lillie sit back down where she was to resume her game.

Mia looks down on Carrie as she turns over, and she asks, "You want your belly rubbed?" She scratches at her girlfriend's belly and bosom, giving her the attention she craves, playing along with her roleplay.

Carrie stretches out on the sofa, rubbing the hair on the back of her head into the jeans as her back brushes the fabric of the sofa, bringing relief coupled with caress of her girlfriend's fingertips. Her belly and her puffy nipples twitch from being touched and teased so tenderly and playfully, making her crotch moisten for Mia, resisting every urge to delve deep within.

Lillie calls, "That's enough. Don't want you getting too comfortable."

Mia stops fussing the petite teen, cute as she is, staying her hand and bringing them to lean on the armrest opposite her. She smiles at the visible frustration so clear on the face resting on her hip, knowing how much she desperately craves her attention, immediately going through withdrawal coming off those heady highs to plunge into Lillie's lows.

Observing Stephen's cleaning, catching a look at his body as he bends over, Mia thinks aloud, "I can see why you like him though."

Lillie flashes a look at Stephen before returning to focus on her game, telling Mia, "Yeah, he is great to look at. It's adorable what he's willing to go through for me."

Mia remarks, "It's good to teach them their place, or they get bad ideas."

Finally feeling understood and appreciated, Lillie says, "Yes. Wouldn't want them to get in trouble."

Mia tells Lillie, "You're a real bitch."

Immediately, it seems as if the air is sucked from the room as everything and everyone becomes still, with the sounds of the game on the tele blaring out, filling the space with booms from explosions, and rips of gunfire. Lillie's hands gripping the controller tremble and loosen, dropping it off her legs and onto the floor with a thud. She begins crying, hard and ugly, contorting her face to become twisted almost beyond recognition, awash with streams of tears, collapsing forward into a ball as she flops onto the floor.

Stephen and Carrie remain still and silent, motionless, ignoring the crying, scared of upsetting her further. Mia gets up from her seat, getting down on her knees with Lillie, cradling her as she lets it all out. Mia apologises, "You're not a bitch."

Lillie screams, "I am. I am a bitch. I've been hurting my friends to make me feel better. I'm a monster," not knowing what to do with her hands as she claws the air around her, held in Mia's embrace.

Mia tells her, "We all hurt sometimes, and sometimes we do awful things because of it. I know. I've been there. I know," consoling Lillie in her moment of crisis with compassion, bringing her to settle, finding comfort soothing her aches.

Lillie is left feeling hollow in the aftermath, and Stephen and Carrie remain still like statues. She calls out with a croak, "Stop. I'm sorry I made you do this."

Stephen says into his shoulder, not finding the strength to turn around to face his girlfriend, "We do this because we feel awful; because we love you."

Carrie curls up on her side, sheepishly looking at Lillie as she says, "We really are sorry. I would do this every day for the rest of my life if it made you happy."

Lillie remorsefully says, "It doesn't make me happy. It made me feel worse. I'm so sorry. I love you both. I love you. I love you. You too, Mia."

Mia kisses Lillie on the top of the head, letting her know, "It's alright. It's okay. It's alright. It's all gonna be okay."

Mia lets go of Lillie, and she stands shaking in the middle of the room, holding out her arms, reaching out with her hands to her lover and her friend. They rush to her, holding her tightly as she holds them in return, feeling elation like never before. All so happy to be together. Mia rolls Lillie a cigarette, offering her, "You'll feel better after a smoke."

Lillie lets go of her lover and her friend, taking the cigarette and her lighter from Mia, gratefully saying, "Yeah, thanks."

Curious, Mia asks, "Can I have one?"

Lillie smiles, "Sure. Roll yourself one, and we can go out together."

Mia rolls herself a cigarette from Lillie's pouch, stepping out with her onto the patio out the back, feeling the heat of the sun high in the sky over the garden, looking at how Lillie is illuminated by the intense light as she lights her cigarette, handing the lighter to her. Mia struggles to ignite the lighter, rolling her thumb off the flint, catching a flame, but slipping to put it out again, until she manages to hold it steady enough to lit her cigarette.

Lillie takes back her lighter, amused by Mia's face wrinkled as she tastes the bitterness of the tobacco for the first time, but respecting that she sucks in more and more smoke, coughing as she takes in too much. Lillie enquires, "Like it?"

Mia feels flutters inside from the exhilaration of the inhalation, nodding, "Yeah, I'm getting used to it. I can see why this was a thing."

Lillie remarks, "It's killing you, but it feels good as it does."

Mia laughs a little, "I can feel it," reflecting on seeing documentaries and music videos of old showing the love of her life smoking before she was even born, sensing a connection through the smoke to a distant past, out of reach, but in view of her mind's eye.

Stubbing out their cigarettes on the patio paving, Lillie and Mia step back inside the living room to find Stephen and Carrie sitting on a sofa next to each other, both with their hands on their knees, looking at a spot on the floor in front of themselves. Lillie tells them, "You don't have to do that now. I've really made you scared of me, huh?"

In unison, Stephen and Carrie nod in precise synchronicity, confirming to Lillie without words, speaking directly to her soul. Lillie slaps her thigh, making the pair of them jump, and Mia can't help but laugh a little, stroking her hair shyly. Lillie walks up to the dad and daughter, holding their chins in her hands, laughing, "I'm fucking with you."

Mia remarks, "Seem nice and housebroken to me."

Lillie mocks them, "My pets. They're a right needy pair of sluts. Two-of-a-kind these are. No wonder they couldn't keep their hands off each other," laughing manically at their expense.

Mia asks, "What do you intend to do with them?"

Lillie steps back from the dad and daughter, folding her arms as she decides, "Hmm, I think they've been very well-behaved. I should be a good master to them, and reward them."

Mia asks, "How do you intend to do that?"

Lillie replies, "Me? I'm a lazy fuck. I don't want to do so much work. They can do it," loosening her lingerie, allowing it to fall free from her body as she saunters to the sofa, falling nakedly between her lover and her friend.

Mia takes a seat on the other sofa, enquiring, "Mind if I watch?"

Lillie tells her, "Knock yourself out," relaxing as Stephen and Carrie each lick and suckle on one of her breasts.

Mia remarks, "I don't remember Carrie ever being this quiet. She's usually a chatterbox." Carrie turns to glance a sly stare as she continues to please her friend.

Lillie has her lover slide between her legs, feeling his bulging cock part her pussy lips, sensually rubbing inside her. Meanwhile, her friend kisses her gently on the mouth, tasting the sweet stickiness of her saliva meld with the sour smokiness of her own.

Stephen whimpers and whines like a wounded dog with high-pitched squeals as he finally cums after what feels like forever, slopping out of the teen's pussy in thick gloopy streams. He collapses back onto the floor, sinking onto the hardwood, feeling his slimy cock shrink down with more spunk hanging like slobber from the tip.

Lillie commands her friend, "Go be with your girlfriend. Don't make her feel left out."

Mia receives her girlfriend warmly with wide arms, accepting her, "You had fun?"

Carrie cutely confers, "Would you be mad if I did?"

Mia tells the teen, "Mad? I'd be mad if you didn't finish me off. I'm really hot right now."

Carrie sheepishly chuckles, "Oh! Let me get that for you," relieving her curvaceous girlfriend of her jeans and her panties, coming face to face with her crotch as Mia wriggles herself closer to the edge of the seat, meeting her in the middle.

Mia melts into a pool of sweat, peeling her shirt up off her curves, and unhooking the clasps on her bra by hooking her arms under her back. She squeezes her boobs playfully, soothing the swelling in her chest resonant with the swelling in her crotch.

Carrie's lips and nose are tickled by Mia's pubic hair, clammy and wet wiping onto her as she feasts and fondles hungrily, slotting her fingers into her girlfriend's pussy from beneath her chin.

Mia lifts herself off the seat cushions, feeling the tension of her girlfriend's gorging on every morsel of her being, noticing as she stares across the room, Lillie stands above Stephen, tangling her fingers in her thicket of hairs dressing her pussy. Mia watches as Lillie leaps down, straddling Stephen, taking his newly-stiffened cock inside of her pussy.

Lillie spots Mia staring at her, making her feel slightly unnerved, but not undeterred as she rides on, licking her lips as she looks back at her. She holds Stephen's throat tightly, pressing as she stretches her arm straight. Leaning above her lover, she looks down, dribbling from her long tongue onto Stephen's mouth.

Suddenly, hard banging on the front door forces everyone to stop and be quiet, hearts thumping loudly in their chests. With her shirt still around her shoulders, Stephen requests of Mia, "Can you see who that is?"

Mia gets up, pulling her shirt down, hunching slightly to cover her crotch as she answers the front door, asking, "Yes? Hi!"

Julie-Ann Harper, 42, stands in the doorway, swaying slightly, saying in a sing-song manner, "Mia, I didn't expect to see you here," pushing past the plump woman to let herself in, asking, "Here to see Carrie, I presume." Heading into the living room, she finds everyone in the nude, laughing as she recoils, "Hah, look at this! Nice to see you, Lillie, and, Stephen, hasn't changed. Carrie, you should dress more decent in front of your father, even if you're getting it on with her indoors."

Carrie covers her face to shield from her mother as she says, "Mom, you're drunk."

Stephen looks confused as he states, "But, she doesn't drink."

Julie-Ann corrects her ex-husband, "I never used to drink. Neal had some stuff in the house, so I thought I'd be adventurous."

Mia sits with her girlfriend, asking Julie-Ann, "What brings you here?"

Stephen jokes, "I'm surprised she knows where I live. She's never been here before."

Julie-Ann sways off-balance, dropping to her knees, answering back to her ex, "I keep it in mind in case of emergencies when Carrie stays."

Carrie concernedly asks, "Like now?"

Stephen desperately asks, "Why are you here?"

Julie-Ann swirls around the centre of her balance, replying, "I don't need an excuse to come and see my husband."

Stephen hints, "Oh, that's nice. You came to see me. Can't you see we're busy?"

Julie-Ann laughs, "I hope I'm not interrupting," looking at Lillie as she says, "You have every right to have your fun with him," and turns to her daughter to say, "And, you have your needs to," settling into a slump against the sofa beside her daughter as she notes with a grin, "You're all very comfortable. How modern."

12