Together Ssn 07 Ch. 12 - Common Ground

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie nervously remarks, "That's us... Modern... yay..."

Mia asks Julie-Ann, "Where's Neal and Stacey? Wouldn't you rather to spend the day with them?"

Julie-Ann answers, "They're at home. They won't miss me for a few minutes."

Carrie questions, "Mom, how'd you get here? Did you walk?"

Julie-Ann laughs, "I borrowed Neal's car. It's fine."

Stephen says, "I'll take you back home."

Julie-Ann stops her ex, lunging at him as he goes to get up, saying, "No need. Carry on as you were. I'll be okay."

Lillie looks dumbfounded at Julie-Ann, enquiring, "You don't mind what we're doing?"

Julie-Ann leans on Lillie's shoulder for support, assuring her, "Look, I know I've given you shit for being with him, but that's just because I'm jealous. Don't take it personally. I like you, just, would be like that with anyone."

Carrie teases, "You do still love him."

Julie-Ann admits with a grin, "I have always loved him, and I always will," stroking Stephen's chest as she urges the couple on, "It's okay. I know you've moved on. I have too, so I don't mind this. I know how hard this is."

Lillie lets her lover's ex know, "You have no idea how hard this is," lifting herself off Stephen so Julie-Ann can see.

Julie-Ann giggles giddily like a little girl, "I've never seen it like that. You bring out the best in him."

Lillie leans in, whispering into Julie-Ann's ear, "It's not because of me."

Julie-Ann locks eyes with Lillie, seeing her hint a nod behind her, and she calls, "Carrie, come here where I can see you."

Carrie does as she is told, reluctantly slowly, but obeying anyway, gulping, "Yeah?"

Julie-Ann sees the guilt on her daughter's face, and how Stephen can't look at either of them, blushing red as his eyes wander around the room, calling them out, "You two should be ashamed, being so forthcoming with each other. It's disgraceful," playfully grinning, "Help your dad with his situation. It's only polite."

Carrie recoils with fear, "Mom!"

Julie-Ann insists, "Play nicely. It's just this one time."

Carrie nods shakily, "Uh-huh, sure, uh," stroking her dad's hair, leaning down for a kiss on the mouth.

Julie-Ann laughs loudly, "I can't believe you did that, but it's very telling. You two have always been close. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, as they say. It comes as no shock. How you treat me every week before you leave is more flirting than I ever got," petting her daughter's hair, smothering her face into her ex-husband's, moaning, "You are made for each other. It would have to be his own flesh and blood that brings this out in him."

Mia asks as she watches this unfold, "You're not mad at them?"

Julie-Ann grins, "I'm furious, but I just don't care any more."

Stephen stiffens and moans into his daughter's mouth, and Lillie leaks as she climbs off his cock. Carrie stops kissing him, sitting up rather embarrassedly, glancing a look up at her mother, asking, "Why are we doing this?"

Julie-Ann tells her, "Because I love you. I brought you into this world, so I should accept you, whoever you are? Now, clean him up. Don't be rude."

Carrie defiantly refuses, "No, not in front of you. No."

Julie-Ann teases, "I'll look away," shielding her eyes for a moment before making firm eye-contact with her daughter, requesting, "Go on. I know you want to."

Carrie gingerly grabs her dad's cock, licking and sucking up all the cum she can find. She feels so wrong doing this in front of her mother, but does it anyway. When she's done, she sits up, and her mother slaps her.

Julie-Ann forces a laugh, "Hah, wouldn't want you to think that was normal. You should feel ashamed."

Carrie cries, "I am ashamed."

Julie-Ann rubs her daughter's cheek, leaning across her ex-husband to kiss her gently on the cheek, telling her, "That's good. That means you know better."

Carrie chuckles, comforted by her mom's hand, "I do know better. I just can't help it sometimes."

Julie-Ann smiles at her daughter, and slaps her ex-husband, shouting at him, "And, you should know much better."

Julie-Ann, Carrie, and Lillie all laugh at Stephen's expense whilst Mia watches on. Their relationships may be strained, but she sees a pretty close family, and she feels privileged to be part of that; perverse as it may be.

12