Together Ssn 08 Ch. 01 - Over the Hills

Story Info
Time away is invaded.
6.6k words
4.73
2.4k
3
0

Part 74 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

Mia Milosevic, 21, has brought her girlfriend, Carrie Harper, 20, out to her holiday villa in the Latin Hills; seated in the lap of beauty with rolling green hills and other villas, farmsteads, and vineyards dotted around, with the city distantly sprawled out on the horizon of the coastline of the Mediterranean Sea. The weather is pleasantly warm like a close embrace, with a gentle breeze lightly licking.

Mia enjoys the company of her girlfriend, getting hot and sweaty with her as they roll around the furniture in every room, out on a balcony, and pretty much anywhere other than their bed. She shares in childish giggling and chuckling with her love, unburdened as she is by her duties as a mother, and her duties at work. Freedom to do as she pleases is a rare privilege she intends to fully take advantage of.

A knock on the front door disturbs the couple, and Carrie catches her breath to ask, "Expecting anyone, hah, ah, mmm..."

Mia gets up, fixing her attire as she heads into the hall, calling back with a shake of her head, "No. We're supposed to be alone." Opening the door, she's met by the stylish appearance of a middle-aged woman, standing tall in stature with an air of authority, with her attire matching her attitude wearing a stiff pout on her face, shoulders garlanded in flowing silk. Courteously, Mia asks, "Yes?"

The woman shoves Mia aside with a curt flick of her wrist, announcing, "This place has seen better days, what with the rabble around," casting her shaded eyes up and down the plump figure, asserting, "I wonder what he ever saw in you. Charity case, was it? Are you dying, and this was make-a-wish? He beat you to the punch there."

Mia takes offense to the woman's tone, but takes it in her stride as she recognises her, "Marjorie Coren. You were Cliff's first wife after losing Eleanor."

Marjorie mockingly applauds, "Bravo, bravo... Wonderful... Absolutely astonishing..."

Carrie comes to see what is happening, seeing the strange woman, enquiring, "Oh, who are you?"

Mia informs her girlfriend, "Cliff's second wife, Marjorie Coren. She's something of a celebrity."

Carrie searches her mind, trying to recall, "No... Never heard of her... Not ringing any bells..."

Unimpressed, Marjorie spits, "Actually, I am well-known and respected in the music industry. That's how Cliff and I met, working with him and Risq long before you were born."

Carrie shrugs, "I still don't know... I still don't care... Why are you here?"

Marjorie answers, "I'm here to talk with this one; Mia, was it? The bitch who inherited it all from my beloved husband."

Carrie comes up to her girlfriend, giving her a hug and a kiss, telling her, "I'll give you some time to be alone then. Sounds important. I'll go for a quick run, and soak up the sun a little, then, I'm coming back to finish what we started," chuckling as she pecks a final kiss on the chubby cheek.

Mia smiles into her girlfriend's eyes, watching her leave as she calls after her, "Okay. Don't be gone too long," letting her go as she is left alone with her former lover's ex-wife. She invites her, "Let's sit down."

Settling down in the lounge, Marjorie looks around, sighing, "It's exactly the same. Feels like yesterday that I would be here with Cliff, Clifton and Brooke running around when they were little, being a nuisance, but filling this place with such joy, and life. It makes me miss him even more."

Mia feels disheartened, listening to Marjorie's recollection, saying, "It must be difficult."

Marjorie snarls, "Difficult? I'll tell you what is difficult; making a life with the love of your life, and watching some child take away everything you helped build, leaving you with nothing. How do you think that makes me feel? Difficult... doesn't begin to describe it..."

Mia plainly states, "It was his wish, not mine. I don't know what to say. He thought of me like Eleanor."

Marjorie scoffs unbelievingly, "Eleanor? Eleanor? Eleanor! Are you freaking having a laugh?"

Mia sits politely, with no hint of humour at all as she looks on Marjorie, replying, "I'm serious. All he wanted was to be with her again, and I gave him that."

Marjorie looks on the verge of tears, defeated, mopping her eyes with a tissue, as she says, "Well, that certainly puts things into perspective. He always did love her, but he moved on with me; that is, until his depression hit. It was what it was. It wasn't anyone's fault; it's not like I cheated on him, and he didn't cheat on me, but, one day, he just left; no word, no warning, just up and gone. He sent divorce papers, and got his lawyer to get me to sign them. I did, but I still loved him. I signed because I still loved him. Anything I could do to make him feel better.

"I thought one day he might come back, when he was feeling better. I always held out that he would return to me at some point. The kids were getting older, and we always had what we needed, but we wanted him to come home. Imagine my shock when I found out in the news that he got married to someone else. I was pissed. I hated her. I hated how he could just remarry so easily. I got over hating the wives, because it wasn't our faults. He was the one who kept moving on, leaving us behind. We all stay in touch, but it's not always pretty. It's never long until a fight breaks out, especially with the kids, hah.

"I suppose he never got over Eleanor. How could you, when someone you love... Yeah... I understand it... I don't like it, but I understand it. I really thought he moved on with me; that we were happy. I was never like Eleanor. I suppose that helped at the time for him with his grief; being the furthest from. I knew her. I know what she was like, and, I really don't see it in you."

Mia nods in agreement, "That's what I thought, but you should have seen the way he looked at me, and how he was with me. His final word to me was, 'Eleanor,' like, he didn't know where he was, or who I was. He looked so happy, then he was gone."

Marjorie's eyes misten as she hisses, "You're really nothing like her. What's worse is you were left everything, while the rest of us got sweet fuck all. We really mean so little that he would give it all to a child."

Mia bluntly defends herself, "I'm a grown woman."

Marjorie almost laughs at the young woman, "You're really not. You don't know you're fucking born."

Mia mentions, "I'm a mother. I'm responsible for someone else's wellbeing above my own, and I work hard for her."

Marjorie sucks in her cheeks as she asks, "Is it his?"

Mia explains, "No. From before I met him. I don't know who the father is, and no-one who it might be is around any more. I really had to get by for two of us with nothing. My work is where I met Cliff, and he knew what I was going through, and respected it. He believed in me when I hardly had the energy to believe in myself. What he left me is great, it really is; it's wonderful, but I still work hard, and I know he would love that. I give everything I am for my daughter, and it makes it easier knowing he'd be right beside me, smiling like a lunatic."

Marjorie stifles brewing bitterness, seething, "Good for you."

Mia matter-of-factly says, "You can be mad all you want. You can hate me all you want. It's his wish, and we all have to accept that."

Marjorie snaps, "Easy for you to say, when you have it all."

Calmly, Mia points out, "Look at you: high-fashion, expensive jewellery, limousine chauffeur, probably in a luxury mansion in a celebrity neighbourhood in a place where the sun always shines. You have it all already."

Marjorie meanly asserts, "So, you're still taking charity."

Mia shrugs, "He wanted to make sure I was looked after, and knew all of you were doing well enough as it is. If he was still here, he'd be sharing this with me anyway, and you wouldn't know I exist."

Marjorie scoffs, feeling as if she is fighting a losing battle, sinking her posture as she listens to reason, "I guess... I guess I was never going to get my happy ending with him..."

Mia recalls, "One time, he told me, 'When this is all over, I'm going to take you to meet Marjorie. She's a fiercely strong woman, who takes no shit, much like that boss of yours. I've put it off for far too long, and this is the perfect time. Just, get this gig out of the way, and we're free to go,'" choking back tears as she says, "He was thinking about you. There was so much he wanted to do, but he never got the chance to do any of it. When the will was read out, I thought I might tell you, but you were all bickering and fighting, and I wanted none of it."

Marjorie looks gobsmacked, hurt, and convulsing with a flood of emotions falling from her eyes, bawling, "You... He... Huh," mopping her eyes with her tissues, and taking a breath, asking, "That really happened?"

Mia plainly says, "That was supposed to happen, yeah. He still thought about you, clearly. He must've loved you. He said a few times how he fucked up things with his wives and his children, never meeting his grandchildren, and just left you all to live your lives. He really must've thought you would be better of without him, but I think he regretted doing that. I think he was really going to try and make things work."

Marjorie sits with her grief, stewing in her emotions, feeling so raw and exposed, shaking as she breathes, "You're just saying that."

Mia states, "Believe what you want."

Marjorie sees the sincerity in the young woman, settling down again, "I guess you think I'm a right bitch."

Mia shrugs, "I think I get it; why you would be like that with me. I'm not surprised, and I'm not angry or anything. You have every right to be."

Marjorie forces a laugh, "Hah, well, I think we got off on the wrong foot. Rather, trying to stick it up your arse, or put it in my mouth. I've rather fucked this up, haven't I?"

Mia casually says, "I really don't care. I just don't want a fight with you. It's not what he would want. Way I see it is, we can go our separate ways."

Marjorie supposes, "Or, what if we did get to know each other? He was going to introduce us anyway."

Mia considers the proposal, "I would be willing to trial it, yeah. I know he'd love it, which is why I'm thinking about it. Now, I'm supposed to be on vacation with my girlfriend, if you don't mind?"

Marjorie enquires, "Moved on from him, I see? Didn't take you long, did it?"

Mia folds her arms, defensively suggesting, "He'd want me to move on. I know he's happy with me, and proud of who I am."

Marjorie snaps, "Whatever helps you sleep at night."

Mia remarks, "Oh, she does. She really does," ushering her guest to her feet, and showing her the door. "I'm not losing any sleep about any of this."

Marjorie steps out into the sunshine, promising, "I'll be in touch."

Mia raises her eyebrows, squinting a smile as she says, "Sure," shutting the door, heading out onto the balcony to lounge in the crisp, spring air.

Carrie catches Marjorie walking down the driveway whilst on her run back to the villa, casually asking, "Hey, done already?"

Marjorie tells the young woman, "I've said everything I want to right now. What about you? Not much of a run."

Carrie chuckles, "Just a quick jog. Keep the blood pumping until I get back to it inside."

Marjorie feigns interest, "Sounds exhausting. All hormones and adrenaline."

Carrie politely says, "Okay, like, this has been fun. Safe travels, and all that. Like, Mia works really hard, and when she isn't working really hard, she's with her daughter more often than not, unless her mom is around to take her off her hands for a few hours. It's not often we get to do something like this. You know, like, go abroad, and get some sun, time to ourselves. Anyway, you have a nice day!"

Marjorie walks away from the villa, waiting by the roadside as she calls back, "Okay, bye," waiting for a lift from her chauffeur, glancing her gaze over the hills, taking in the view as she does so.

Letting herself back into the villa, Carrie announces herself, "Mia, it's me."

The girlfriend calls, "Balcony."

Carrie chuckles, rushing out to meet her girlfriend, collapsing onto the sun-lounger with her, straining the steel frame and springs beneath the extra added weight, "Are we finally alone now?"

Mia pulls her girlfriend's face into a passionate kiss, sufficing as a response. The sun-lounger groans, releasing with a snap as the couple crash to the decking. Carrie chuckles louder, and Mia laughs, "Ah, that shot right up my back, hahah," resuming her kiss hungrily.

Carrie strips herself off, depositing her clothes on the decking, continuing to enjoy the curves of her girlfriend's body. Mia lolls and strains herself up off of the collapsed lounger, and Carrie helps pull her clothes off too, desperate to indulge in each other much more intimately.

Mia rubs her thighs together, hearing the squelching between her legs of sweat and secretion from her crotch, feeling sticky and sloppy from hours of teasing and expectation throughout the day. A quick flick of her finger on her crotch greases it thickly, and she tastes it; very salty on the tongue, but not unpleasant.

Carrie dives down to her girlfriend's crotch, coming face-to-face with the glazed crotch, burying herself between her legs. She tastes the saltiness of the sweat, tinged with a mustiness, almost bitter, but undercut by a sweetness. Despite not being fresh, due to the heat, Mia does taste clean, as she is welcomely licked and sucked.

Mia pinches her nipples, twisting them, feeling the fizzles of pain melt into her, intermingling with rushes of hormones; a cocktail of dizzying delight and moreish moans, stirring around her like a gathering storm. As her boobs scream sensitively, she spills milk from her teats, dribbling down her curves, under her palms, collecting on her wrists rubbing the sides of her boobs whilst her claws fondle and fiddle.

Carrie feels her girlfriend's thighs shudder, holding them back with her palms like holding back crashing tidal waves, wanting nothing more to consume her. The shaking becomes more and more intense, and Mia's moans become increasingly laboured and whiny, drowning Carrie with a deluge, drenching her face, and showering her body as if a fountain.

Mia settles down, collapsed and struggling for breath, panting heavily. She catches in her periphery her girlfriend straddling her belly, smearing the clamminess of her crotch all over the wide curves, as if riding a pillow. The feeling of Carrie sitting on top of her creates a tension in her chest, but is smoothed and lifted by the heady hormones making her feel floaty, with her belly-skin tingling and throbbing to the touch as it is tickled.

Carrie enjoys the cushiony softness bulging beneath her into tight bubbles, massaging Mia's mass with her sweaty slit, leaving trails like a snail to show the journey she is on. The heat emanating from below is cosy, and completely comforting, even being as hot as they are under the sun, but cooled by licks of gentle breezes all around her, like a thousand feathers tickling their fronds fondly.

In a moment of complete contentment, Carrie releases all she has built up, refreshingly rinsing over Mia's belly, soaking into the decking around the couple as they settle down into a kiss. Squidging the sliminess between their bodies, bathing in each other's fluids, Carrie chuckles, "What do you have in mind now?"

Mia suggests, "I'm thinking about finding a nice restaurant. We could get cleaned up and dressed nice? Go out on a date?"

Carrie moans contentedly, "Mmmmm, that sounds like so much fun," thrumming the moan into a chuckle before a brief kiss.

The couple help each other to their feet, heading into the villa to the bathroom, finding an ornate, ceramic bathtub. Mia remarks, "It's not very often we get to have a bath. Not as clean as a shower, I think, but way more romantic," turning on the tap to begin filling the tub.

Carrie cuddles up to her girlfriend's arm, purring, "Oh, I love this idea. I've never actually had a bath. We always had showers growing up, but I always wondered what it was like seeing them in movies and stuff."

Mia remembers, "I haven't had a bath since I was very little. All the more reason to enjoy this."

Carrie excitedly beams, "The tub is so big! But, like, you'll probably fill it up so much there won't be any room for water, let alone me," chuckling at her girlfriend's expense.

Mia smiles, "Cheeky fucker," sharing a sweet kiss, saying, "I'm not that big, but it might be cosy."

Carrie chuckles, "Closer the better. Nice warm water, and a hot bod to cuddle."

With the water filled to about halfway, Mia turns off the tap, with steam rising from the surface in a steady stream making a fine mist. She paddles the water with her palm to test the temperature, feeling it is hot, but not too much so, inviting her girlfriend as she climbs in, "Come on in. It's going to feel so good."

Carrie dips her foot into the water, recoiling immediately, "Ah, ah, fuck, like, that's too hot for me."

Mia relaxes into the water, cooing softly, "Add some cold..."

Carrie turns on the cold tap for a brief moment, swishing the water with her hand to distribute the spot of seemingly icy water into the boiling hot, balancing things enough to be much more bearable. Taking a deep breath, she pokes her toes in, plunging her foot to the bottom of the tub, climbing in and squatting down. As her crotch meets the water, she hesitates as it catches her hotly, but braves it, groaning with short breath, "How... are you... enjoying this... fuck..."

Mia laughs a little, breathing relaxedly, "Mmm, I feel all my stresses coming out," feeling as if they are emptying from somewhere so deep inside she couldn't be aware. Inhaling the hot steam cycles and refreshes her lungs, bringing her peace.

Carrie settles down, sitting back opposite her girlfriend, coming to realise the comfort of the heat. Letting out the longest sigh of her life, she says, "Ooooooh, fuck... Mmmm... Oooooooh-ho that's good... Oh, that's orgasmic... Mmmm, I get it now..."

The couple sit stewing in the hot water for a while, and the hot soup cools off slightly. The pair rub their palms all over their bodies, and splash their faces, giving Carrie a cheeky idea, sploshing water with her cupped hands up and onto Mia, who laughs and retaliates with her own.

Carrie sits forward, bringing her feet under her as she cuddles up on top of Mia, pecking a kiss, purring, "I love this."

Mia says in response, "I love you."

Carrie chuckles with her tongue in her cheek, sitting up enough to gaze down on Mia's face as she mocks, "Oh, you love me, huh? You love this teeny, tiny thing? I think you're so cute saying that," pressing her finger to her girlfriend's nose, accentuating the action adding, "Boop!"

Mia laughs, "Stop, I mean it."

Carrie jokes, "I can't tell if you mean it while you're laughing," chuckling along with her girlfriend, confessing, "I love you, too."

Relaxed and refreshed, the couple ready themselves to head out into the city, dressing up in their finest clothes before calling for a lift to a recommended restaurant.

The couple's restaurant of choice is a small place in the heart of the city, old with rustic charm. It seems to have been here for many hundreds of years, and has likely been passed down the owner's family all that time, with recipes for perfect pasta dishes filling the menu. The atmosphere in the restaurant is romantic, with candles all around in candelabra on the walls and the tables, bathing all in a deep glow.

The pair of girls dine, drinking wine, gorging on a selection of gourmet pasta dishes. Carrie, in particular, is impressed by the tastes and textures like she's never experienced from pasta before, breath taken, "Good grief! This is so good, like, I usually think pasta is boring, but, like, this is so fucking good."

12