Together Ssn 08 Ch. 01 - Over the Hills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia smiles, "Yeah, it's definitely worth what we're spending on it. Won't get anything like this at home. All ingredients local to here, I believe, with nutrients and stuff you just won't get anywhere else. Not to mention, they know how to prepare and cook everything because they live with it. Magical!"

Carrie chuckles, quickly holding her breath as she spots in the corner of her eye, Marjorie, apparently sitting on her own across the way, seeming not to have noticed the couple. "Look," she points out to Mia, commenting, "She looks lonely. Maybe we should invite her over?"

Mia replies, "She was not exactly polite earlier. I put up with it because it's what Cliff would've wanted, but I have no obligation to her."

Marjorie notices the young woman looking her way, and goes over to the couple, standing over them uncomfortably close as she says, "Hi. Fancy seeing you two here. You have some fine taste."

Carrie gushes, "Yeah, like, this is so lush, mmm."

Mia discerns the disrespect meant by her elder, feeling judged as she politely asks, "We're on a date, so, can you..."

Marjorie pulls up a chair from the next table, sitting down as she smarmily says, "Of course I'll join you. So kind of you to offer. This looks great," picking up a ravioli parcel with her fingers from Mia's plate, popping it into her mouth and sucking her fingers clean of sauce, moaning, "Oh, so good, mmm. Always tastes better when it belongs to someone else."

Mia feels angry and annoyed, but holds it in, feeling herself shake more and more in the moment, but not wanting to ruin the evening by causing a scene in front of her girlfriend. Instead, she forces a smile at their table guest, asking, "Here with someone?"

Marjorie answers, "I hadn't any plans as such, so, free to do as I please. Something you understand, I'm sure."

Carrie sees how Marjorie is getting under Mia's skin, saying to Marjorie, "I was saying we should ask you to join us, if you want your order bringing over, because, like, I thought it would be nice to save you from being on your own, if you weren't, like, expecting anyone. Like, I thought you could get to know each other better."

Marjorie picks up a bread roll from the basket in the middle of the table, tearing into the freshly baked dough, picking at the soft sponge-like crumb as she acts surprised, "Really? You thought you'd, 'save,' me? That's very nice of you, and none of your concern."

Mia tells Marjorie, "She is being nice, because that's who she is."

Marjorie poses a question to Mia, "And, you think she deserves to be wined and dined in one of the premiere restaurants in the world, getting fat on what you can't afford? You're so out of place here."

Mia is getting more noticeably frustrated, and Carrie informs Marjorie, "Just so you know, we don't do things like this at all. We aren't living big off Mia's inheritance, or anything like that. She works hard to earn more than enough for herself on her own merit, and I don't do so badly either. Like, we live well within our means, and are usually busy with work, or spending time with Mia's daughter, or spending some social time with friends. We are happy like that, and this, what we're doing right now, is a rare break. Some time to ourselves, to be truly on our own for a while, and I thought I would, like, be gracious enough to think of you, inviting you into, 'our time,' so, like, we could be friends, or whatever. I didn't have to think of you at all, because, like, from what I've seen today, you are rude, and not great for my girlfriend's blood pressure, so, like, consider that. Yeah?"

Mia smiles broadly, struggling to contain a laugh at Marjorie's expense, who sits between the couple, looking embarrassed. The older woman stuffs more and more bread into her mouth, swallowing hard, admitting, "I was intentionally being rude, because that's who I am. I freely admit it; I am jealous. That much is clearly obvious. I've spent most of my life holding on to the love of a man who left me a long time ago, and, that's been the hardest thing. It's been like that since long before his passing, and that just compounded what was already happening, almost making it all feel more real, or, something, I don't know," picking at more and more crumbs of bread.

Carrie politely says, "Apology accepted."

Marjorie states, "That wasn't an apology. I was just saying, 'a leopard can't change it's spots,' and, 'my ways are set.'"

Mia clears her throat, "You are welcome to eat with us. We can get the waiter over."

Marjorie asks confusedly, "Why? I don't like you."

Mia replies, "Because, it's the right thing to do, and, because of Cliff, we're like family, like, extended family, like the one's you only see during the holidays who get blind drunk and start fights."

Marjorie is stunned by the gesture, about to get up to leave, "I've caused enough trouble. I should let you get back to it."

Carrie grabs Marjorie's arm, telling her to, "Stay, like, come on. Don't be silly. It'll be better than being on your own."

Marjorie suggests, "I wasn't planning on being on my own. I was hoping for a tall, dark local to sweep me off my feet for the night."

Carrie chuckles, "How's that working out for you?"

Marjorie supposes, "Not tall, dark, and handsome, but a couple of whiny, little bitches are showing their charm."

Carrie chastises their guest, "Hey, enough of the whiny!"

Marjorie remarks, "So she whines," sharing in laughter with the young women, welcomed as she is.

Before they know it, the hours wile away in consumption of rich food and casual conversation, with the restaurant ready to close up for the night. Marjorie scrolls on her phone to call for her chauffeur, but is utterly charmed by Carrie clutching her arm, proposing, "Why don't you stay at the villa? Plenty of room, and you're welcome."

Mia agrees, "Yeah. Why not?"

Marjorie speaks into the phone whilst looking into Carrie's eyes, "Bring it around. I have some company for the night," pressing the screen to end the call, replying to the girls, "I'll take you up on that. I'll have him bring my stuff from the hotel, and check me out, if you don't mind staying there, or, was it just for the night you were thinking?"

Mia says, "You are welcome to stay. Just because I own it now doesn't mean you aren't welcome."

Marjorie smirks, "Okay. You're on."

Promptly, Marjorie's limo picks up the ladies, bringing them back to the villa, with Marjorie making some calls, inviting someone to join them. When she comes off the phone, Mia asks, "What are you doing?"

Marjorie explains, "I did say, I have no plans of being alone. I'm just arranging some male company," placing her phone to her ear again for another call.

Carrie can't believe the cheek of Marjorie arranging men to join them at the villa, feeling like she's abusing their hospitality, but conceding nonetheless, "I guess it's fine."

Mia shrugs, "She can do what she wants," watching as Marjorie comes off the phone again, remarking, "You're well-connected with the locals, then?"

Marjorie responds casually, "It's good to know some people wherever you go so you always have company."

Carrie scoffs, "I was under the impression that, like, we were keeping you company."

Marjorie laughs, "Oh, please... We'll be staying in separate rooms, hence the company. I would have done as much at the hotel tonight, so don't take it to heart."

Carrie enquires, "Couldn't you have at least asked us before doing this?"

Marjorie plainly states, "I don't answer to you."

Carrie heatedly makes her point, "It's called, 'courtesy.' Something I thought someone of your status would know about."

Marjorie corrects the young woman, "Actually, you don't get to be successful by being courteous. You just do what is necessary, when it needs to be done. What's that saying? 'It's better to ask forgiveness than permission.' In other words, grow some thick skin so you don't get hurt, especially by something so trivial it hardly matters."

Asking her girlfriend's opinion on this, Carrie asks, "Mia?"

The quiet young woman replies, "I agree that you could've asked, Marjorie, but who are we to say what you can't do. You're our guest at the villa, remember that."

Marjorie responds with a smile, "Exactly."

The limo arrives at the villa, and the three woman make their way inside to the lounge, relaxing for a while in each other's company, awaiting the arrival of Marjorie's gentleman callers. She offers to the couple, "I've arranged for more than enough gentlemen to entertain all of us, if you girls would be willing to partake? I understand if you want your alone time, though."

Mia and Carrie exchange looks, quietly conferring with each other, with the petite young woman confirming, "We will take you up on your kind offer."

Mia adds, "Thank you very much."

Momentarily, Marjorie's male companions convene at the villa, invited into the spacious lounge. A dozen men gather around, making themselves at home as they begin to tease and strip for the three women. The muscular bodies and fair complexions on display make Marjorie in particular swoon, collapsing onto the couch with a wine glass in hand, drinking in the excitable atmosphere.

One particularly excited young man rushes up to Carrie and Mia, kneeling down by them sat on the sofa, gushing, "I'm big fan of you. I seen you online. Very beautiful. Honour to be here with you."

Carrie chuckles, "Nice to meet a fan."

The young man takes Carrie's hand, kissing it, agreeing, "Yes, very nice." He turns his attention to Mia, saying, "JustMia, I remember you. I haven't seen you in long time. I love watching you. You do this again?"

Flattered and flustered in equal measure, Mia blushes as she stammers, "Ah, I, ah, um, I ah, well, um, uh, you never know... um, thanks," not knowing where to look, turning this way and that.

The young man takes Mia's hand, kissing it too, telling her, "I miss how shy you get. I get very turned on. How you say? Horny?"

Carrie finds the adoration of her girlfriend very amusing, inviting the young man, "We're on holiday, so, like, how about you put on a show for us?"

The young man gets to his feet, replying, "Love to, bella." He teases his bulging hard-on contained in his trunks, stretching the waistband with his thumbs, and rolling the fabric around his appendage, giving the impression of the shape and size packed inside.

Mia realises that the young man's attention is centred on her, as he slides up against her bodacious figure, slinky and smooth as a snake, with his hands undressing her whilst his hungry eyes meet with hers. She adjusts how she sits to allow the young man to undress her, until he has her completely naked, and at his mercy, laying back, with a pair of fingers parting her lips between her spread legs.

The young man penetrates Mia's pussy with his cock, gazing dreamily into her eyes as he does so, smiling as he recognises how unnerving it's making her feel, watching as her eyes divert and dart around the room.

Mia notices a gentleman come up next to her behind the sofa, and another mounting the armrest at her side, and she takes their cocks in hand, masturbating to the body-jiggling rhythm of how her fan is mashing his cock into her. She feels him leak inside her, making her gasp, feeling really naughty, but before she can breath, her fan kiss her hard on the mouth, squeezing her boobs.

The young man notices how Mia's nipples drool milk from them, going down to lap it up like a cat. He slides aside to allow another young man access to her pussy whilst he continues to tend to her teats, treating himself to her breastmilk, whilst he glances a look at how another man fills her pussy.

Mia whimpers and moans cutely at how she is being handled by so many men, feeling the desperation in the cocks in her hands, unleashing their loads onto her head, draping ribbons of white to veil her in a sticky tribute. She spots how her girlfriend is being pounded by a hung gentleman whilst she's on her knees facing the backrest of the sofa, delighting at how her puffy nipples wiggle around even as they barely dangle.

Carrie chuckles as she feels herself being filled, "Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-mmmm, ha, ah-hnghh, gah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ah, uh-hngh, oh fuck, oh, fuck, ah fah, ah-ha-ha-ngh-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm, oh yeah, a-ha, a-ha, ah-hmmm, oooh, hehehehehehe..."

Minding her own business, back draped over the couch like a discarded robe, a bare nude Marjorie takes a cock in her pussy, as well as her mouth at the same time, whilst other men gather around over her sprawled out body with their cocks in hand, readying to smother her smooth skin with their offerings. She almost chokes as the cock in her mouth dispenses it's load into her throat, adjusting in the moment to gulp it down before it almost goes down the wrong way.

As the man in Marjorie's mouth steps away, she sits herself up, Mascara bleeding up into her eyebrows from being upside-down so long, watching the other men around her intently, patiently waiting. She makes eye-contact with the man in her pussy, feeling him fill her up in that moment, winking playfully at him as he pulls out and slinks back.

The gentlemen surrounding Marjorie lean in over her, giving everything they have to her, covering her tight figure. One man massages the tributes closely with firm strokes, like lotion, spreading the sticky residue into every pore of her skin: into her belly, around her tits, and down into her pussy so sensitive.

Over on the sofa, the men gather around to witness the cute couple of Mia and Carrie holding each other closely as they indulge in a deep kiss, wandering their hands around their bodies. The men enraptured, squat and sit like gathering for a story, eager to know what happens next.

Marjorie sits up on the couch, looking over at the couple's cuddling and kissing, and how they have the gentlemen's attention, clearing her throat to no response. Clearing her throat louder, she gets no-one turning away from the youthful display, feeling pissed off at them. However, she sinks back onto the couch, feeling her arousal rekindle at the sight of the couple's play, curious to see how things develop.

Carrie's knee works up against Mia's crotch, edging her girlfriend's ecstasy to mind-numbing levels, whilst at the same time, hunching her crotch to rub firmly on the plump woman's thick thighs. Her leg muscles burn hot from being pressed into her position, but continues to shuffle herself with as much vigour as she can muster, for both of their pleasures.

Mia marvels at the beading sweat on Carrie's forehead dribbling down her temples to her cheeks, following the journeys of a few of them at a time, to distract from the ache of her edging in her crotch, perpetually ready to finish, but not able to reach the end.

Carrie feels herself at a similar impasse, becoming too tired to tease anymore, flopping off her girlfriend's side to fall onto the soft sofa cushions, cupping a hand to her girlfriend's crotch, and her other to her own, curling her fingers into their pussies, sliding her palms up and down as fast as her arms allow.

Marjorie watches from the couch, barely aware that she herself has her fingers buried deep inside her pussy, melting away all thoughts and feelings. She watches the couple spasm and curl up, almost in unison, hearing their moans, then a spray like fountains shooting forth from them, showering their male spectators, warmly received.

Marjorie remembers her fingers inside her pussy, pulling them out as she sits up, clearing her throat once more, saying, "Wasn't quite what I had in mind for the evening," glancing at the panting young women on the sofa, announcing, "Who wants to earn some extra by keeping me company through the night? Only one lucky winner."

The couple on the sofa confer quietly for a moment, and Carrie calls to Marjorie, "We can keep you company for free, if that's something you want to do, like, you can consider it as thanks for this, like, it's up to you."

Marjorie asks, "Mia?"

The plump young woman gulps, breathing deep as she replies, "Yeah... Of course..."

Marjorie announces to the gentlemen, "Thank you for your time this evening. That concludes our business."

The young fan of Carrie and Mia offers, "I keep company, if that is wish? No charge."

Carrie leans forward to pet the young man where he sits, as if he's a dog, "You're a good boy, yes, you are. You are so cute. Of course, you can stay, mmm."

Marjorie measures up the young man with her eyes, saying, "Very well," watching as the other gentlemen get dressed and take their leave promptly. She asks the young man who's staying, "Boy, what's your name?"

The young man answers, "Luciano, bella."

Marjorie beckons the young man, telling him, "Well, Luciano, I have observed your devotion to the young girls over there. You'll only have eyes for me tonight, and tend to my every need."

Luciano responds courteously, "Yes, bella. Only for you," coming to Marjorie to kiss her passionately on the couch, pausing the passion to mention, "Your body magnificent. So young. One so... with authority; I like. I love, bella."

Marjorie smiles, "You sweet-talker, you," guiding him into the master bedroom.

Mia rushes to follow the older woman, warning her, "Hey! That's our room. You sleep in the guest room."

Marjorie laughs, "Force of habit. Don't take it so personally. Good night," going with Luciano across to the guest bedroom, as Carrie joins Mia in the master bedroom, closing the doors to be alone for the night.

12