Together Ssn 08 Ch. 02 - Closer Than Close

Story Info
Do we dare to do what we desire?
6.2k words
4.76
3k
5
0

Part 75 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

Shane Tobin, 18, is enjoying time in his bed in his shared flat, pounding the pussy of the girl he loves from behind whilst she's on all fours. He lovingly looks down on the smooth back, tracing the shape of her shoulders as they curve away from him. Her silky hair gleams with a ring of light from the exposed bulb overhead on the ceiling, as each strand rolls like the waves lapping up on the shore with the impact of each and every thrust.

The girl's moans of pressurised pleasure turn to bold exclamations shouting out around the bare walls of the bedroom, letting the young man know how hard he's fucking her, but offering no protest to it, content to continue in this manner.

Shane feels himself getting closer, but holding on as hard as he is able so he can savour the feeling as the moment perpetuates longer and longer, panting, "Tracey... Tracey... Oh, Tracey... Fuck... Ah, Tracey."

The girl slides herself off of the young man's cock, stretching herself out before him as if she's a cat, purring as she does. She rolls over onto her back, revealing herself to Shane as she giggles, "I find it cute that you call me, 'Tracey.' You're a bad boy doing this where she sleeps, behind her back. If she found out..."

Shane's chest feels numb and empty, and his body strangely floaty as he stares at the face of his childhood friend, Cariad Byrne, 18, saying in response, "I'm not as bad as you are. I know you want this."

Cariad sits up to her friend, rubbing his arms in her palms, making him feel increasingly tingly as she bites her lip before saying, "As long as I'm here, I may as well enjoy it." She lays her friend down where she had lay, so he feels the warmth, and smells the sweet sweat soaked into the sheets beneath him, and she straddles his lap, laying on his body like a snug blanket.

Shane strokes his friend's soft hair, and combs it with his fingers, smelling the soft vanilla notes from her scalp; it's a scent all too familiar to him, when he's provided comfort to her in times of need, but never need such as this. With a whimper, he calls out, "Cariad... Cariad... Cariad," waking himself up, clutching his duvet in his hands, stewing in his sweat. He looks around the room with a start, seeing he's alone.

"You okay?," calls the soft voice of Cariad, startling Shane as she creeps into the room. She shyly states, "I heard you calling. Need something? I'm here for you."

Settling down from his shock, Shane answers, "It was just a dream," sinking into the sheets.

Cariad comes in to the foot of the bed, showing concern, "It must've been bad. I never heard you shout out like that in your sleep before."

Shane sighs, "I don't know... I don't recall," feeling flushed.

Cariad comes around to her friend's side, noting, "Your face is beet-red," placing the back of her hand to his forehead, "You're hot... Might be a fever, or something," casting her eyes over the duvet, "Or, just cuddling this thick duvet while you sleep. Cooking yourself," grabbing it with both hands, throwing it back, gasping as she says, "Oh! Sorry... Sleeping in the buff, I see... I'll pretend I didn't see anything."

Shane becomes animated, flopping around in embarrassment, "Cariad! Stop! I'm fine! Really!"

Cariad smirks at her friend, "You are fine, and, I'm going to leave you to it," clapping eyes on her friend's erection as she skirts around the bed, blowing a kiss to him, "Mwah! I'll let you finish."

Shane desperately calls, "Cariad... Cariad... Cariad," watching as she leaves, feeling shame burning bright and hot, and his stuffy erection feeling steamy as the sweaty meat is exposed to the air. He rolls over to pick up his phone from the bedside cabinet, seeing the time, thinking aloud, "Tracey will be back soon. I'll get cleaned up nice for her."

Shane takes himself to the bathroom, turning on the shower and stepping in to the rush of cold water, shocking him under it's stream before the warm water streams softly over his slim shoulders. He hears the door slam open, and turns to see through the glass partition Cariad sitting on the toilet. He makes his presence known, "Hi. I'm in here."

Cariad looks through the screen, saying, "I can see that," catching her eyes on the dangling semi-erect cock just before the steam mists up the glass to obscure it from view, commenting, "You're very excited today. Something I should know?"

Shane asks, "Why are you in here?"

Cariad plainly says, "I needed the toilet," as the tinkling of her urine spatters the porcelain, "It's never been an issue before. I've never minded when I've been in the shower, and you've needed a shite," raising an eyebrow to her friend.

Shane rubs his hands over his body, saying, "That was one time. I felt really awkward."

Cariad winks, "Get over yourself. I know you're going to have feelings. Get yourself sorted out, because it's never going to happen," ripping a piece of toilet paper to wipe herself, standing up to flip the seat down and flush the toilet, stroking her freshly shaved pussy as she purrs, "How would Tracey feel if I let her out to play, hmm?"

Shane stares with wide-eyes at the youthful patch of skin on the other side of the screen, tantalisingly shielded from reach, stuttering, "Well, um... ah-um... I, uh... If, um..."

Cariad laughs heartily, stooping down to pull her knickers and leggings up, "I'm fucking with you. It's funny to see your reaction. You fucking loser. I know it's hard to think when you've got that going on," pointing out Shane's pulsating erection.

Shane apologises, shielding it with his hands, "Sorry. Just, um... If you do things like that, I'm going to get like this... Fuck, it's wrong..."

Cariad slams her hand to the screen, watching her friend jump out of his skin as she says, "You're so naughty," glancing a look down, "and persistent, as well as. It would be wrong to," Laughing in hysterics as she swaggers out of the bathroom.

Shane squeezes some shampoo onto his hand, lathering it up in his hair as he thinks, 'She's a right fucker at times. Sometimes I think she's seriously thinking about it. She always says she's playing, but I can't tell, because she gets me so worked up, and I can't think straight. We're just friends. How I am with Tracey, if I did it with her, I'd never look at her the same way again. I can't even get myself off because she's in my head, taunting me. Just hold out until Tracey can put me right.'

He washes his hair, rinsing out the suds under the showerhead, feeling the rush of the spray as he tries to clear his mind. He squirts shower gel onto his body, lathering himself up all down his torso, smearing the soap down his arms, reaching around to his back, and stooping down to massage his legs. He turns his attention to his genitals, feeling the coolness of the menthol in the soap, numbing to the touch, but not impacting his situation as he cleans himself.

Stepping out of the shower, he grabs a towel, rubbing himself dry as he can before tying it around his waist. He swipes his hand on the mirror above the sink to demist it, and he runs the tap to brush his teeth, idly brushing as the sight of Cariad's face from his dream is imprinted in his mind's eye, traced over his vision.

Leaving the bathroom, Shane hears Cariad talking in the living room, "...needs you right now. Something has gotten him all worked up. It's not for me, I'm sure, but it was there. I want nothing to do with it."

Shane hears his girlfriend, Tracey Garret, 20, say, "Uh-huh. Okay, I mean. We're all friends here. You don't need to be embarrassed by looking."

Hearing Cariad clearly uncomfortable, she responds, "Okay, um... What are you saying?"

Tracey tells her, "You've known him a long time, and you live together. You're young and hot. Things are bound to be awkward sometimes."

Cariad seems to hold her breath as she says, "Sometimes? More like, all the time. I try to be fine with it, but, it's hard."

Tracey remarks, "Sounds like someone has a crush."

Cariad laughs manically and breathlessly, "Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hah, no... No... No?... No... hmm?"

Tracey probes, "You don't sound very sure?"

Cariad whispers, "Don't tell him, but, he comes to mind... when I'm... you know?"

Shane stumbles into the living room, greeting his girlfriend, "Hi, Tracey. I've been waiting for you."

Tracey says to her boyfriend, "I've been hearing."

Shane invitingly beckons with a tilt of his head, "Shall we?"

Tracey looks at Cariad, who can't look at her flatmate, obviously bothered by his bursting in on them, asking, "You were saying?"

Cariad quickly replies, "No, please. Don't let me keep you. You go about your business."

Tracey leans forward, placing her hand on Cariad's, suggesting, "I won't say a word, but, could be what you need? Just get it out of the way," with a raise of her brows, and a flash of intuition on her face.

Cariad's heart rushes in her chest, feeling faint as she breathes, "I'll be fine. You go be alone."

Tracey sees the young teen look so scared on her face, teasing her, "Door's open if you need us." She gets up to be with her boyfriend, telling him, "Let's get this sorted. You look so tense, especially under that towel."

Cariad waits for a moment, hearing Shane's bedroom door shut, and she shakes so much as she sinks into her seat, shuffling out of her leggings and knickers, feeling the blood so thick in her fingers, throbbing hot. Eagerly, she clasps her hand to her crotch, caressing herself down there with cautious touches to her clitoris, convincing herself of what she needs in this moment.

Conjuring for herself a memory, Cariad recalls when she first moved into the flat with Shane, remembering how she teased him, "Just think of all the things we could do in here, and no-one would ever know." That was the time they almost made out with each other. She waited so patiently to see what he would do, and how he would react, crumbling before her with the pressure surmounting to breaking point, snapping him out of the moment.

Cariad focuses on that moment, replaying it in her mind, imagining Shane pressing his lips to hers, with him admitting, "We know," taking her breath away to be replaced by his, craving his taste and touch so much that she tingles like showering sparks from detonating fireworks.

The young teen would say in response, "Making us wait so long to do this; it's so hot... If we did this sooner, would it feel this good? Would it feel this bad? What does this mean for us?"

Bringing herself back to the present, Cariad pulls her fingers away from her crotch, biting her shaking hand, considering, "What am I doing? I don't like how it feels, but I can't stop it."

Placing her hand to her crotch again, Cariad feverishly strokes her slit, fiddling with her lips, and tickling her clit. She slides her fingers inside, picturing Shane between her legs, sliding up into her with his cock as she saw it in the shower. Her free arm curls up behind her head, arching her back up off the seat cushion, stretching from head to toe as her fingers curl up into her most sensitive spot.

The teen's stretching provides only a momentary relief, as her body curls up with tension once again, trying to find the optimal position to fuck herself. Starting to sink into her stride, she slips into a more satisfactory rhythm and flow with her fingers' fumblings, easing her sense of frustration from trying to find this.

Cariad voices a moan, sustained and sensuous, filling the living room. Her eyes fall closed, burrowing her head into the cushions behind her, swaddling her in comfort. She feels safe and solitary here, as her sense of the world begins to disappear. Thoughts fade into incoherence, and her body feels as if it's swollen many times it's size with the thick fuzziness coursing through her.

Cariad's body becomes rigid, with her head pressed to her shoulder, and her body curled up, and her feet firmly planted, clawing into the carpet and the cushion. She slowly lifts open her lids, filtering the light in her squint, seeing a hint of a shadow at her side. She snaps her eyes open, and recoils with a start, scared by the sudden presence of Tracey sitting nearby.

Tracey remarks, "That was really very cute."

Cariad covers her crotch with her hands as she sits bolt upright, hastening to tuck her shirt down there as she asks, "I thought you'd be gone longer?"

Tracey explains, "Didn't need to take long at all. Most of my work was already done. Speaking of the Devil," as Shane comes in to sit down with her.

Cariad shields her face with her hand as he sits down, groaning, "Oh, I'm so embarrassed. I've never been caught... doing... you know..."

Shane involuntarily says, "That you know of."

Cariad looks at her friend from the corner of her eye, asking, "What? What does that mean?"

Shane suddenly feels shy, confessing, "Well, I mean, uh, I've walked in before, but have always left straight away, leaving you to it."

Cariad cries out, "Oh, God, no. I wish I didn't know that."

Tracey enquires, "Weren't you saying earlier that thinking of Shane gets you off?"

Shocked, Shane listens with intrigue, "Oh?"

Cariad shrivels up into herself like a leaf in the heat, blushing bright and hot as she responds, "I know it's wrong, but it doesn't mean anything. I don't want to ruin what we have."

Tracey tells her friends, "I know what that's like. Having sex with friends is very awkward... At first... But what mattered most was just being honest. I said after we had our first time how that I felt it was naughty, but they were really casual about it, and said they didn't have any feelings other than doing it for themselves, so they didn't feel awkward, and I shouldn't either. It's just sex... Unless, you like each other more than you let on?"

Shane and Cariad sit in silence, and Tracey jokes, "That says a lot... You do like each other."

Cariad can't look at her friends as she states, "We've known each other for so long. I love him so much... as a friend... It would change us."

Tracey supposes, "Change can be a good thing. Is what you have really something that can be ripped apart by being closer? I think you both want it, but won't admit it: to yourselves, to each other, and being scared I would be offended. I can speak for myself, 'I won't.' I can't speak for you, but let's get our feelings out in the open, and, whatever happens, happens, yeah?"

Shane feels confused as he asks his girlfriend, "You want me to be with another woman?"

Tracey replies, "It's not cheating if I approve of it, and I care for you both."

Cariad's voice shakes scared as she says, "I don't know if I can do it..."

Tracey comforts her, "You don't have to do anything..."

Cariad continues her train of thought, interrupting Tracey, "...but, I want to."

Shane says, "Ever since I started puberty, I felt strongly about you, Cariad, but I thought that was natural because we were close, but I always wanted to respect you, and never questioned it because of our friendship."

Cariad shrugs, "Are you saying you don't want to, after all this?"

Shane feels guilty, like he has hurt his friend without meaning to, "I'm sorry," watching Cariad looking deflated, shaking, with her eyes puffy and red, clearly upset, and he goes on to say, "but, that's not what I'm saying. I mean, I get turned on by you, but I was also scared like you of scaring you off with this."

Cariad gets to her feet, storming over to Shane, slapping his arms as he raises them to defend himself during her outburst, "You fucker. You got me thinking you were going to say no, after everything we've been through."

Shane bears the brunt of Cariad's assault, laughing, "Ow-ow-ow-ow-ow, heheheheh, oh, this means a lot to you."

Cariad slaps her friend harder, "And? It doesn't to you? Fucker!"

Shane softly takes his friend's wrists, holding them as she struggles, saying, "You've never been mad like this before," smiling at her.

Cariad smiles, wrenching her wrists from her friend's grip, asking cutely, "What now?"

Tracey jokes, "Want me to leave you alone?" Shane and Cariad simultaneously snap their attention to her, and she tells them both, "That was a joke. I'm not missing this. Friends to lovers... It's hot..."

Cariad is quick to point out, "I don't want to be lovers after this. Just friends."

Shane seriously says as he looks into Cariad's eyeline, catching her gaze, "I was about to say the exact same thing."

Cariad turns her head away from both of her friends, asking, "Won't it be weird for you two after this?"

Tracey allays her friend's concern, "I definitely don't mind. You two can be as flirty and dirty as you like, so long as he remembers to wind up with me afterwards. I could see you liked each other since we met, so I think this is healthy for our relationship; for all three of us."

Cariad steps back, beginning to pace around as she voices her thoughts, "I don't know. I'm so worried. I'm not used to this."

Tracey caringly calls to Cariad, "Hey, I'm just saying I support both of you. You don't have to do something you're uncomfortable with, and I'm sure Shane won't force you to. I just wanted to get everything out in the open."

Shane concurs, "I love you too much to force myself on you. I'd feel awful if I did."

Cariad smiles as she continues to pace, "I know," turning to her friends with a pivot on her ankles to tell them, "Thanks, guys... I love you..."

Tracey remarks, "No need to get all soppy," sharing a laugh with her friends to dispel the tension in the room.

Cariad sits down in an attempt to calm her excitable energy, but she fiddles like she needs to piddle, unsure of how to conduct herself now that all her feelings are bare. She scrunches up her shirt in her hands, pulling it over her head in one smooth motion, just because it feels right, and she hurries to push her bra straps off her shoulders, finding the clasp to take it off, letting it drop.

Tracey teases, "Wow, you are so hot! To think you covered this up all this time."

Shane scans her friend's figure with his eyes: skin speckled with freckles and spots dotted to break up smooth patches, hair stroking her shoulders, unassumingly bulbous boobs bulging between the stretch of her arms, and short legs ending with surprisingly long feet.

The young man feels obliged to undress, stripping off where he sits, saying to his childhood friend, "Even after all those times seeing each other in the shower, this feels funny."

Cariad shyly watches her best friend become bare, agreeing with his sentiment with a smirk, "Weird, yeah. I don't know if I can do anything else." She hurries out of the living room to the refuge of her bedroom, collapsing face-down on top of her bed, sinking into it's softness.

Shane creeps in, with the door left open, craning his neck to see how his friend lays with her legs in mid-air. He calls, "Hey? You okay?"

Mouth muffled by the sheets, Cariad says, "I'm good. I just need a moment."

Shane feels guilty, sitting beside his friend on the bed, stroking her back as he tells her, "I feel bad. All this is a lot of pressure."

Cariad turns her head so her ear lays flat, looking at her friend's hand sinking into the bed, smiling, "I think it's natural, given our history, but I think we've been lying to ourselves forever, keeping us from being something more."

Shane surprisedly probes, "Really?"

Cariad admits, "Sure. Kill me now for saying this, but, when I tease you, I'm flirting, hoping you take advantage of me. I love how sweet you are with me, not wanting to, but it makes me want you more; to be more."

Shane stops stroking his friend's back, pulling his hand away, and Cariad sits up next to him. His shock is clear as a blue sky on his face, remembering to breathe as he says, "I don't know what to say to that... If I... Could I... I feel... If we..."

12