Together Ssn 08 Ch. 02 - Closer Than Close

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cariad kisses her friend sweetly, deeply, feeding her breath into his lungs. Her eyes close, centring on the sensation of their closeness, sharing her soul. She opens her eyes to the slightly unnerving stare from Shane's wide eyes, and the blush of his cheeks.

Tracey, standing in the doorway with her hands holding the doorframe, remarks, "Worth it," at the sight of the teens' tenderness, as they share their feelings with their thoughts left unsaid.

The teens feel as if they've been caught out doing something they shouldn't, realising the voyeur in the doorway. Both mirror each other with their displays of discomfort, turning away from each other to look in the corners of the room. Their hearts race ever-so-fast, compounding confusion in how they feel with rushes of adrenaline and heightening hormones accentuating arousal.

Tracey teases, "No need to stop on my account. I'm getting into it," disrobing in front of her friends, almost in slow-motion with thick, bold motions. Saucily strutting towards the teens, she squeezes her tits sensually as she assures the pair, "It's all going to feel so good."

Cariad is quietly impressed by Tracey's body as she comes closer, catching her in the corner of her eye. Tracey notices her looking, giving her a wink, making her blush as she more boldly looks, feeling called out by her. Now in her periphery is the pulsating throb of Shane's erection, bringing her gaze to fall upon it.

Tracey gently cups a hand around her boyfriend's hard-on, kneeling down in front of him. She watches how Cariad watches her so curiously, teasing her, "It feels so much better than it looks... Go on... I know you want to..."

Cariad's hand replaces Tracey's, stroking it gingerly in her grasp, desperate to keep her composure as it flakes and falters, commenting, "I didn't expect it to be so hard... I mean, I know people say it gets hard, but feeling it is something else."

Tracey remembers, "You're a virgin, of course! I forgot you haven't done it before. This will be extra special being with someone you trust."

Cariad tells her friends, "I do trust you. I'm giving myself to you. I feel so exposed."

Tracey promises, "I won't tell anyone if you don't. We can keep a secret."

Shane gasps from the grip of his friend's hand stroking him, whimpering, "It doesn't... feel wrong... with you..."

Cariad smiles, reflecting on her friend's words, "It does feel alright..."

Tracey suggests to Cariad, "Would you like to ride him?" The teen's confidence wavers slightly as she nods to confirm her interest, as Tracey coaches her, "Let's get him lying nice and flat, and you bring your leg over... That's it... and, I'll hold him steady as you sit... Yes, that's nice... Oh, fuck, it's going in. How you feeling?"

Cariad can't breathe, gently lowering herself onto her childhood friend's generous length, letting a moan as her lungs work to refill. She feels Tracey's hands on her hips, holding her and guiding her up and down. All she can do is look down at Shane's face, eyes closed as he relaxes beneath her, which she appreciates knowing she wouldn't be able to cope with him looking at her like this.

Tracey encourages her friend, "That's it... You're doing so good... You're doing it..."

Cariad calls out, "Stop... Stop!"

Tracey lifts the teen off the young man's cock, asking the young girl with concern, "Was that too much? Are you okay?"

Cariad pants, "It's fine... I'm fine... I just... want him... to hold me down... and take me against my will..."

Shane looks his best friend in the eyes, saying, "I can't do that."

Cariad leans down to his face, commanding, "You can, and you will... I want to feel like I have no choice... I've dreamed a thousand ways... I want it..."

Shane rolls with his friend onto her back, laying on top of her, squirming into position, sliding inside of her pussy as she's helpless beneath him. He presses his weight through his palms into her shoulders, making her wince and whimper in pain. Not liking it, he asks, "Tell me to stop if it's too much."

Cariad sucks air through her teeth, spitting, "Fuck me... Don't... be gentle... Be rough... Please... Don't worr-ugh... Don't be afraid-duh-huh..."

Tracey slides up the bed beside the teens, teasing her pussy lips as she watches her boyfriend thrust into his best friend more forcefully. She notes the sheer delight on the young girl's face as she's being taken so readily. Cariad's contentment is accentuated by high-pitched whimpers squealing in staccato beats to the rhythm of the bed-shaking rattle knocking the headboard against the wall in a metronomic drumbeat.

Tracey is pleased to see her boyfriend giving Cariad the fullness of attention that she herself gets from him, with him not seeming to hold anything back, nor give any more than with her; otherwise, she might be jealous of this, but it's so hot. She's enjoying it so much that she is forgetting to play with herself, engrossed in the intense fucking in front of her, wanting to see what happens next like in a TV show.

Shane sits up straight, lifting one of his best friend's legs over his shoulder, dragging her hips onto one side, sliding himself into her sideways slit. Cariad rolls her upper body over, taking the strain off her twisted body, sinking her face into the bed, stuffing the sheets in her mouth in a bunch.

Slowing his pace down, Shane announces, "I'm close to cumming, what do I do?"

Cariad scuttles away from her childhood friend, rolling onto her back as she shuffles to sit up at the head of the bed, resting her head on the headboard, panting, "I don't... want it in me... I'm not... ready... for that, hah..."

Tracey scuttles over to her boyfriend, stroking his body and kissing his cheek as she purrs into his ear with her hand to his cock, "Look at her beautiful body as I make you cum."

Feeling his girlfriend's hot breath on his ear makes Shane's head numb with tingles, making his eyelids droop heavily half-over his eyes as he stares across at his childhood friend sitting across from him. Surrendering himself to Tracey's tugging, he feels the swelling as the base of his cock fills ready to squirt, suddenly shooting forth to spray the bed between them with his semen.

As Cariad collects herself, moaning, "I didn't really get to finish," watching her friend's erection deflate before her eyes, now done with it's charge.

Shane's heart sinks, saying, "Sorry."

Cariad giggles, "Oh, don't be. You did so much."

Shane slinks down onto his hands and knees, scuttling along the bed to between his best friend's legs, teasing his tongue at her lips, as he looks up at her face, licking her own lips with a cheeky smile. He focuses on her clitoris, clawing his fingertips inside to explore her pussy, pushing to where she really feels him, telling him with convulsions and caught breaths.

Tracey watches her boyfriend eating the teen's pussy from behind him, craning to peer over his shoulder. She spanks his pert buttocks hard, making him moan, making Cariad moan in turn, creating a chain of causal ecstasy. She enjoys the effect she has on the teens, continuing to clap her hand to her boyfriend's cheeks over and over again.

Shane feels his girlfriend's hand clasp around his skull, gripping him tightly and smearing him harder against his childhood friend's crotch, coming as an initial surprise as he adjusts. He hears her tease from behind, "Be nice and thorough while you're down there. I know you are with me, but this deserves extra-special attention." He couldn't agree more, and would say as such if his mouth wasn't otherwise occupied.

Cariad's breath stutters, and her body tenses and shudders much more, leaking a creamy treat for her childhood friend to lap up with his tongue, sucking his fingers too. She collects herself, saying, "Well, that was an experience."

Tracey enquires, "A good one?"

Cariad nods emphatically, chuckling heartily, "Very much so! Oh, that was so good!"

Tracey asks, "Good enough to do it again sometime?"

Cariad looks confused at Tracey, gushing, "Oh, wow, um, I wouldn't want to impose, and, we shouldn't really have done this anyway, but I'm happy we got to, but you two are together, and make each other happy, and I shouldn't get in the way of that, or expect more of this, or..."

Tracey presses her lips to Cariad's, stopping her from saying more, breaking away to offer, "Why can't we all be in this? We can be happy, with no secrets, and no hiding, and just accept each other whenever we need. It would just be easier."

In shock, Cariad gulps, "You think so?"

Tracey smirks, "Fuck, yeah! Since I've been with Shane, I've seen such tension between you that you don't dare to show each other. This is best for both of you, because I care."

Shane holds his head in his hands, trying to make sense of this, saying, "It's going to be weird to get used to, but we'll get there. I trust you."

Tracey agrees, "Exactly."

Cariad, still in shock, gasps, "You kissed me..."

Tracey laughs in the teen's face, "Of course," kissing her again, tenderly and soft, pulling apart to tell her, "We should be here for each other, don't you think?"

Cariad can't believe what she's hearing, replying, "Sure? I've never felt anything like this."

Tracey plays with the teen's hair, combing it back from her face, tucking it behind her ear, as she says, "It's nothing to be afraid of. It's nothing to be ashamed of. We're already so close to each other, why not go all the way, hmm?"

Cariad whispers, checking out Tracey's face so close to her own, "I guess that makes sense."

Tracey says, "It does."

Shane suddenly scrambles to search Tracey's pile of clothes on the floor for her phone, seeing the time on the lock-screen, alarmed, "I need to get ready for work. I'm probably going to be running late," dropping the phone on the pile before rushing out of the room into the shower.

The girls on Cariad's bed laugh at their boyfriend's expense, but understanding the sense of responsibility he has, admiring him as they get comfier with each other. Cariad suggests, "Maybe I should get you off? I would feel bad if you were left out."

Tracey jokes, "Cariad, baby, are you trying to seduce me?"

Cariad cheekily replies, "I already have you naked in my bed," leaning in for a kiss, straddling Tracey's lap, feeling her tall, slender body between her hands, and the bulbous, bulging tits sitting much more prominently than her own squashed boobs, commenting, "They're so nice and full. You should be one of them swimsuit models with a body like yours. Maybe in that string that you wore when we met on the beach. You looked stunning."

Tracey probes, "You were checking us out?"

Cariad feels nervous, admitting, "I told Shane I was looking for him, but I was impressed, and jealous of how good you all looked. Given how I'm this scrawny streak."

Tracey graces the teen's cheek with her fingertips, comforting her, "You are beautiful all on your own; especially that complexion of yours. Those freckles everywhere are really flattering. I feel so plain... vanilla, next to you."

Cariad's chest seems to soar, and her throat swells with a numb tingling, coaxing herself to ask, "Really?"

Tracey stares up seriously at the teen, telling her with absolute sincerity, "I mean it. You are so beautiful. I've never been turned on by a girl before you."

Curious, Cariad asks, "Weren't you saying before that you had sex with the others?"

Tracey explains, "We were more... present with each other while we were doing it with others..."

Cariad processes what she's been told, "So, an orgy? Do you do this often?"

Tracey admits, "To be honest, I find it awkward with them, but focus on what I want, but it's only happened a couple of times. Carrie and Lillie seem much more open, but we don't really talk about it. It just sort of happens, but, we're young, and should be having fun, so... yeah..."

Cariad chuckles nervously, "That's wonderful," crawling back between Tracey's legs to peck at her neck, then her tits, then her belly, then coming down to her crotch, commenting on the unevenly trimmed pubes, "I never noticed you were hairy before."

Tracey shares, "I'm a bit sensitive down there, but I like to tidy as best I can, so I put the scissors to it to keep it as short as I can."

Cariad plays with Tracey's labia with her fingers as she supposes, "I wonder if I should let mine grow?"

Tracey purrs, "Your pussy is perfect shaved. It seems so clean and fresh down there. Not to say that it can't be clean when it's hairy. You should see Lillie's; it's so thick down there you'd need a lawnmower to get rid of it," mimicking a lawnmower noise.

Cariad laughs so hard she can hardly breathe, settling down enough as she wipes tears from her cheek to say, "I remember seeing her hair coming from under her bikini at the beach. I thought it was a special fur-lined one at first, or something."

Tracey can't help but laugh as she remembers Lillie's beach attire, "Yeah, it did look like that. Must've been torture that day being so hot, if you remember?"

Cariad recalls, "My vag was soaked with sweat, so I can't imagine what Lillie's was like. What a trooper coping with that," sinking her fingers into Tracey's soaked pussy, plunging further and further until she pulls back with a squelch, teasing, "That sounds so sloppy."

Tracey moans, "That was watching you two. Fuck, that was a turn on and a half."

Cariad raises her brows, "Oh, I can feel that," seeing the juices streaming from the slit like it's freshly grilled meat, "I can see it, too. You're like this because of me?"

Tracey answers, "Not just you, but, yeah."

Cariad sticks out her tongue, touching the tip to the moistest spot she can reach, releasing a torrent of dribbling saliva to cascade down Tracey's crotch, and over her fingers, slopping onto the bed.

Tracey remarks, "Mouth-watering... You really like it..."

Cariad coos, "It just looks so tasty, I can't help it," removing her fingers to seal her mouth around the slit, sucking as hard as she can, lapping up all the secretions with her tongue hungrily.

Tracey trembles at the efforts of the teen, taken by her attentiveness, stewing her in her hormones. She feels herself on the brink of an orgasm, but staves it off as best as she is able, sensing it won't be big enough to give her the satisfaction she craves. She hunches forward, clenching every muscle she can, desperate to hold it for longer; for much longer, holding her breath, turning red in the head, with it feeling heavy, and soon feeling faint with her eyes rolling up...

Squinting and smiling wide, Tracey surrenders her orgasm, unable to contain it anymore. She begins to pant heavily, sucking in as much air as she can as she reorients herself, breathing, "That was good... That was good..."

Cariad sweetly confirms, "So, I can call you my girlfriend, then?"

Tracey pants, "When you say it out loud... it doesn't sound as good..."

Cariad sits up, feeling used as she asks, "What?"

Tracey laughs, "I was joking... We are girlfriends... and Shane is our boyfriend... and we are... a thruple?... Weird word..."

Cariad suggests, "Just a, 'relationship.' We don't need to label it."

Tracey nods, "That's true... I like that..."

Cariad nervously says, "Um, thank you... This is nice..."

Tracey smiles, sitting back more comfortably, realising, "Shit, I'm on your bed, sorry!"

Cariad giggles, "It's fine. You're welcome in it anytime."

12