Together Ssn 08 Ch. 04 - Water Cooler

Story Info
Hard at work but all play.
5.5k words
4.75
2.6k
3
0

Part 77 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

Frankie Reid-Cummings, 26, is working on-cam at Cummings' Cams, slinking around seductively on the bed in a full-body catsuit accentuating her curves and teasing her naked form through the thin lining. She feels incredibly sexy in this moment, purring desperately to have her vibrator be activated by her viewers to tip her towards ecstasy.

"So hot"

"Very nice"

"You are the definition of sexy"

"How's thing with your daughter?"

Frankie reads the chat as messages come in, answering, "Colette is so much work. I can't tell anymore if she was more work when she was born or now. She's 3 now. You'd think I'd get used to it, but she's always changing, and it's always stressful."

"3 already? seems like yesterday"

Frankie giggles a little, "Hmm, yeah, it's like that. Better part of 4 years of my life devoted to the whiniest fucker I've ever known, but I love her. She's so adorable, but sometimes I just want to... unnnghh..."

"You are looking good for being a mother. Wouldn't think from that perfect bod."

Frankie explains, "Actually, Colette was given birth by my husband. She has put a lot of work into getting herself back into shape after that, and it's her who looks perfect, but she's much more conscious of her body now. I keep saying she's more beautiful than ever, but she won't hear it. She's so good with Colette though. Proper mama and cub vibes from her when they're together."

"What's sex like with your husband after the baby? Has she loosened up because of it?"

"lol it's not like that. Everything goes back how it was."

Frankie responds frankly, "Yeah, everything is as it should be down there. She had stretchmarks for a good while, with she'll probably kill me for saying live, ha, but, she's always been hyper-focused on her fitness, so, not much new really. She's just her usual self, with a little'n to care for."

"Stretchmarks sound grim"

"What are you, a child? It's natural. You stretch, you get marks, duh."

"I just don't like em, no need to go off on me"

"Mate, you should learn more about the body. Go outside and meet someone."

"Meeting people here"

"lol it's not a dating site. Not for hook-ups. Go somewhere else for that."

Frankie intervenes in the chat discussion, "Guys, please, it's fine. Play nice, with me," squeezing her tits together, staring seductively into the camera lens, pouting her lips, allowing vulnerability to take over her face, lips parting as a sigh drifts between them almost with a whistle. She beckons to the camera, stretching her arm out whilst maintaining pressure against her tits, bulging them as her finger cycles.

In an instant of feeble weakness, a private session is requested with Frankie, which she readily accepts, taking them to be alone together. She asks him, "Hi! What would you like to do today?"

"Can I go c2c with you? I want to be humiliated"

Frankie giggles naughtily, "Oh yes, please, fuck, mmm... turn on that cam..."

The young woman is made to wait for a moment, feeling her heartbeat quicken, still exciting after all the people she has done this for, eager to be of use, and eager to please. She is greeted by the image of a portly man slumped in an office chair, wearing glasses that reflect the light of the PC monitor screen in thick white bands.

Frankie gasps, seeing his vulnerability, and turned on by what she sees, enjoying the raw sexual energy he has. She says, "Oh, I'm going to have fun with you," giggling playfully.

"I know I'm ugly to look at. Don't have to go easy on me."

Frankie swoons, feeling apologetic for his absolute lack of self-worth, but she snarls, "I'm not going easy on you. And, you don't get to tell me what to do. I say what goes, and you have to do it. If you do, you may be rewarded. Clear?"

"Yes, miss"

Frankie laughs heartily, "Oh, that was pathetic. I should expect no less. How do you expect to be with a woman when you have them laughing at first sight, hmm? Show me that cock of yours. You might be hung at least."

The man takes his bottoms off, indistinct in the dark haze on-screen, and he sits back down. Frankie comments, "I can't see anything. You got a clit down there? A fucking pussy? I thought you were a man," giggling as he lifts the overhang of his belly, and presses his crotch, stretching around the area, to unveil a stub of skin. Frankie leans in to see, "I've been doing this a long time, and never seen one so small. Is that it? Does it get bigger? Is it hard already?"

The man types, "I know it's small. I don't deserve you miss"

Frankie dribbles a little as her mouth waters, giggling, "Don't give up just yet. Still plenty to play with," miming with her hand as she instructs, "Get to it. Make yourself nice and hard for me. Surely you can stroke it in your hand? If you can't even do that, I guess you just have to rub it like a clit. Have you ever rubbed a clit before?"

"No, miss"

Frankie snarls, "Of course you haven't," giggling as she wonders, "Who in their right mind is going to let you anywhere near them with that? Keep going," watching the desperation on the man's face. "Stop! Take your hand away." The man does as she says, and she can see the pink, glistening head of an erect cock throbbing for her, making her squeal with glee, "Oh! This is fun! You have got something to give to a woman after all."

"Do you like it, miss"

Frankie devilishly giggles, "Nothing to write home about. Slap it," watching the hesitation from the man as he lifts his hand, hovering around in mid-air, flapping closer and closer until the tiniest brush against his erect cock. Rolling her eyes, Frankie huffs, "Come on, I haven't got all day!"

The man on cam steadies his hand high, and bravely crashes it into his cock, much to Frankie's shocked delight, as she demands, "More. Yes. More," revelling in the repeated spanks, and the man's whimpering posture.

Frankie suggests, "Don't forget your balls. Don't hold back now," giggling giddily as she watches the man hold his cock up against the overhang of his belly, and slapping his scrotum with as much force as he can muster, doubling-over with each strikes before sitting back up so the camgirl can see.

Raptured in awe, Frankie coos, "Who's a good boy? Oh, fuck, those balls are going to be black and blue, and that pleases me, but I need much more pleasing."

"What do you need? Anything"

Frankie seductively smiles, "Well, you can show your devotion to me with some tips. Don't be stingy with them. I know you're good for it. Show me how much you love me. Make me feel it between my legs," stroking her crotch to show her interactive vibrator hooked up into her pussy, promising, "If I feel satisfied, I will allow you to cum."

The man lunges toward the camera, seemingly frantically moving the mouse cursor around the screen, and typing with his hands shaking up into his arms like jelly. Tips start coming in shown on chat, a thousand at a time, one after another, on and on, filling the chat window.

Frankie can hardly believe her eyes, shock setting in like stone as she gawps at the highlighted chat messages detailing the tips given to her, trying to figure in her head how much he is giving; in the hundreds, surely.

The effects of the man's generosity hit hard for Frankie, making her convulse and groan as she doubles-over, collapsing on the bedsheets, writhing around in attempt to acclimate to the feeling. She stretches out, feeling the vibrations strongly through her body in sustained pulses, extending to her extremities.

Frankie sees the man squirming uncomfortably where he sits, with his cock obviously achingly hard, twitching as it is, but his hands stay clear of it, although they agonise, awaiting for her approval to assume their readiness handily. With a devilish smile, she pants, "Almost... there... oh, mmm... ah-hmmm... ah-hmmph... o-o-o-o-o-oh... a-a-a-a-a-a-ah..."

Frankie stretches all of her body through to her fingers and toes, reach further than she can reach, feeling oozes of contentment, but intermixed with the sustained vibrations is unclear as to the extent of her orgasm. The back of her neck is bathed in warmth, and her chest heaving softly as her heart rate comes down, and her breathing settles. She unzips the catsuit at her crotch, pulling the ever-pulsing vibrator from her pussy, taking a deep breath before saying, "Thanks. You did good."

"Do I get to cum now???"

Frankie laughs heartily, "So eager to get yourself off. Can't you let a girl enjoy herself, fuck!"

"Im sorry pls let me cum"

Frankie pouts as she considers for a moment, "Ten seconds is all you get. That's all the patience I have with you. Ten," watching as the man fumbles for his cock, starting to stroke it as fast as he is able. "Nine, eight, seven." His hand is a blur, "Six, five, four." He rises from his seat, rocking his hips into his hand. "Three... two..." He is so visibly desperate, as Frankie breathes, "One," watching for a moment more to see if he cums, but he doesn't at that moment. She sighs, "Disappointing."

"I'm almost there pls"

Frankie shrugs, "You are pathetic. I found you kinda hot actually, so I had hopes for you."

"Sorry im not worth your time."

To Frankie's surprise, the man ends the private show, putting her into away mode. She finds his profile to leave him feedback, typing, "Hey, I hope you're okay. I was only playing. You could have finished for me in your own time. You really are kind of a turn on, so I had fun. I hope to see more of you xx FuckFrankie."

While she's in away mode, Frankie decides to take a break, heading out into the break room. As she passes the faux-leather sofas on the way to the kitchen counter at the back, she spots Carrie Harper, 20, and Aniya Milosevic, sitting snugly with each other in their lingerie. Frankie checks the kettle for water, and flicks the switch to turn it on, calling to the two women, "How's Mia?"

With nervous and excitable energy, Carrie replies, "Great!"

Aniya shares with her employer, "She's doing really well. Things are great with her at work, dealing with her own clientele, and home-life is going well, especially with Kisha around. Everyday with them is a joy."

Frankie pours water from the kettle to make herself a mug of tea, and she turns around to face Aniya, admitting, "I always miss having Mia around here. Such a sweet girl. Of course, I'm happy that she's working well with Tiffany. I hear from her how she pushes Mia all the time. She's crazy with the amount of work she takes on, but she makes it work."

Aniya says to Frankie, "Mia does work very long hours, almost never stopping, but the money is very good, so... Still living at home with me, with the house paid-off years ago now, she has very few outgoings, and this fortune stacking up. She can do anything she wants..."

Frankie interrupts to suggest, "She's doing it for Kisha? That girl will want for nothing. She can do whatever. Be whoever she wants."

Aniya's face is anguished between pride and regret as she says, "Mia has already done more for Kisha than I ever did for her."

Carrie tells Aniya, "You're making up for it."

Aniya seems unsure, answering, "You're very kind."

Frankie says to Aniya, "Mia's lived a lonely life because of you. She doesn't know much else; especially with what happened with her dad."

Aniya informs Frankie, "About that. Tibor is being reviewed for early release. He should be out this summer."

Frankie is very concerned, wondering, "What about Mia?"

Aniya explains, "Mia gave her blessing. I didn't think she would, but she's giving him a second chance; one he doesn't even think he deserves."

Frankie settles down, sipping her tea before saying, "That sounds nice... Just know that she can come to me anytime, about anything... My door is always open to her..."

Hunky bloke, HigginsXL, enters the break room, swaggering up to Frankie to reach around and slap her arse as he banters, "More like her legs are always open."

Frankie balances her mug, taking care not to spill her hot drink as she responds playfully, "My legs aren't always open, Higgins. They're very much closed to you especially."

Higgins whines, "Aww, but I thought you liked me?"

Frankie giggles, "I do like you. That's why my legs stay closed to you. What would Pleasant say?"

Higgins hugs the young woman tightly, stretching his fingers to grab the kettle, taking it to the sink to refill it as he innocently responds, "She wouldn't be shocked, I'm sure. We've had a lot of fun times over the years; lots of big gatherings with the lads. Remember your twentieth?"

Frankie giggles, "Yeah, but my legs weren't on offer; just the face. What would Steve say?"

Higgins gets close to Frankie again, replacing the kettle on the cradle to turn it on, replying, "About us possibly getting it on? I think he'd love to watch. He always thinks you're hot."

Frankie giggles coyly, "Does he now? Maybe I should open my legs for him, and make you watch?"

Higgins humours the suggestion, "Still, Pleasant would probably rip my balls off with her bare hands, and grind them into dust."

Frankie mocks the hunk, "Big, strapping lad such as yourself?"

Higgins cocks his head with a wry smile, "Yeah, but you've met your husband, right? She's freakishly strong. I've always admired that about her, and I remember not to get on her bad side."

Frankie giggles, "But, you don't mind flirting with me?"

Higgins pours himself a drink, replying, "It's all in good fun, and nothing serious. Just friendly banter."

Frankie mocks, "All those big, bulging muscles, but teeny-tiny balls," laughing at Higgins' expense.

Higgins pouts, "Ow... That really hurt..."

Frankie clears her throat, "Sorry..."

Higgins smiles broadly, "Don't be. I love it."

New model, Juniper, comes in and slumps on a sofa, all in a huff, "Man, I need a new cock after this." Her innocent-seeming petite figure conceals a much more mature and experienced mind. She lays down, legs astride, fanning her crotch with her hands, with a bulge curled up in her thong, whilst her bulbous boobs jiggle in her bra.

Frankie enquires of the new model, "How are you finding it?"

Juniper stares with wide eyes up at the warehouse ceiling high above, calling out her answer, "I've cum more times than I thought I could already. I'm ready to spark out at any moment."

Frankie suggests to Juniper, "You can do the next few hours with Higgins if you want? He can give a few pointers," giggling to herself as she sips more of her tea.

Juniper sits up, admiring the hunk, "I can certainly defer to your expertise," growling like a wild cat.

Higgins saucily accepts, "I'll gladly take you under my wing."

Juniper swoons, "You can take me any which way."

Frankie asks the new model, "So, you settling in well?"

Juniper gleams, "Oh, yes! Everyone here is so kind and welcoming. I've never worked anywhere where I feel so supported and valued, especially when the topic of my gender is brought up. Here, though, everyone accepts me regardless."

Frankie feels a warm tug in her heart, expressing, "That makes me so proud to hear that. I'm sure Pleasant will say the same when I tell her. How are you getting on with the viewers?"

Juniper answers, "The mods here are so good that I rarely have chance to properly see anything negative, and anything I do read that I don't like, I just ignore, so I don't give them the airtime or time of day. Anyone who doesn't like it can suck my cock."

Aniya asks Juniper, "About that, how did you come to have a cock? I don't mean to be rude or anything, but just want to know."

Juniper shares, "Of course, naturally. I was born a hermaphrodite, with both parts, and when I was young, like 5 or 6, I was given a choice because of school so I fit in with everyone else in one of the changing rooms. It was long enough ago that these things were still very black and white, so, I had to choose, or have the decision made for me. I was always more of a girl, so I was adamant about being brought up that way, but I was very attached to my penis, so I chose that. I still didn't fit in with the other girls, but I quickly didn't care, even with all the teasing; even teasing the bullies back. What? They were talking about boys, and eventually cock when we got to high school, so I played into that. Pretty sure I put some of them off, but who cares, heh."

Carrie nervously asks, "Are you with anyone?"

Juniper replies candidly, "My relationships never last. The guys I bring home are nearly always scared off when they see what I got, and the others quietly distance themselves until I drop them."

Aniya asks Juniper, "Ever been with a woman?"

Juniper answers without hesitation, "No. I'm not that way inclined."

Carrie comments, "That's fair."

Aniya asks Juniper, "How old are you?"

Juniper flashes a look to Frankie, answering, "I'm definitely her senior, but I'm not sure about you. You look so youthful. You could be sisters," indicating Aniya and Carrie sitting together.

Aniya is flattered by Juniper, informing her, "She's dating my daughter."

Juniper looks a little surprised, saying, "That much older, huh? I don't think I'm that old, but you are definitely doing something right. I should be so lucky to keep my looks like you."

Frankie interjects to add, "We should all be so lucky. You're an inspiration, Aniya!"

Aniya downplays the compliments, addressing them, "That's all well and good, but beauty is only skin-deep, and I'm not that much of a role-model or inspiration, as my daughter would attest."

Carrie cosies up to Aniya's side, resting her chin on her shoulder as she tells her, "You try very hard with her now, and she loves that very much."

Aniya almost blushes, unable to focus on anything as she looks around the floor, avoiding looking at anyone around. She strokes Carrie's chin, whispering, "Thank you... Love you..."

The general manager of the studio, Pleasant Reid-Cummings, 29, makes her appearance in the break room, astutely addressing all, "What's all this? Conflab in the tea room?"

Frankie answers back to her husband, "Nice of you to grace us with your presence, your majesty."

Pleasant marches across to Frankie, cupping her arse in her hands to pull her up for a kiss, almost lifting her wife off her feet before saying rhetorically, "I work hard, you know."

Frankie remarks, "So do we all. Just taking a few minutes to unwind before our next shifts. I'm on top of it down here." Sipping on her tea, Frankie wonders, "Anyhow, what brings you down here?"

Pleasant sweetly purrs, "Can't I just come down to see my wife?"

Frankie quips, "You could, but it never happens."

Pleasant breathes a short laugh, smiling with good humour at her wife, letting her know, "I know you've been under a lot of stress, and I don't want you to feel like you're alone. I feel like my father right now, and I don't like that."

Frankie hugs her husband, holding her as close as she is able, leaning her head on her shoulder as she sighs, "Oh... Oh! So you need to make yourself feel better?"

Pleasant pinches her husband's buttocks, replying, "I'm here for you. I should be doing more with you."

Frankie tells her husband, "No, you're doing this for yourself. I think that's very bad of you."

Pleasant asks, "Sounds like a punishment is due?"

Frankie giggles, and Higgins stuffs a protein bar in his mouth before commenting, "Trouble in paradise?"

Pleasant shrugs, laughing a little as she rolls her eyes at Higgins, as Frankie answers for the both of them, "Nothing we can't work out."

Higgins remarks, "I assumed work was the problem?"

Pleasant playfully punches Higgins on the arm, warning him, "You know what happens when you assume?"

Higgins answers, "Yeah, it gets me put on my..." He finishes his protein bar, swigging down a shake from his shaker, and wipes his mouth with his thick forearm, all the while trying not to laugh.

12