Together Ssn 08 Ch. 04 - Water Cooler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasant sits down with Juniper, informing her, "Things seem to be going well for you, looking at your metrics. You are proving to be quite popular already. Let's hope you can maintain that audience."

Juniper boldly asks, "Any advice you can give to do that?"

Pleasant tells her, "You have to give them a reason to come back. Let me tell you, you can have supermodel looks all you want, but what keeps people around is personality. You have to have what they want. Doesn't even mean being nice, because some people want someone to be mean to them, but, if you look good and treat people well, that goes a long way. Don't act; be truthful and honest to who you are, and it will be easier."

Juniper discerns, "Sounds like we're in the business of making friends."

Pleasant seriously says, "Yeah, we are. The people who watch us want to feel valued. They are giving us their money, sure, but more importantly, they're giving us their time, perhaps even away from their own friends and families, because they're looking for a particular relationship. If they feel connected to and understood by us, that is a very powerful feeling, and what we do feels so much better."

Juniper looks amazed, awash with realisation as she beams, "Wow! That makes so much sense. I never thought of it like that, but I'm going to now on."

Pleasant encourages her, "You will be good at it, I'm sure."

Another model, Natalie, 26, enters, announcing herself brightly, "Hey, guys! Y'alright, Boss?"

Pleasant asks the energetic beauty, "Is anyone still working?"

Natalie answers, "I think Leanne is still going? What's up?"

Pleasant replies, "Oh, everything's good. Nothing to worry about."

Natalie and Frankie share a hug, and Frankie spanks her on the backside, making her exclaim, "Oh! It's like that, huh, Bitch!"

Frankie giggles, biting the tip of her finger playfully as she responds, "You know how it is. This isn't school anymore."

Natalie presses her fingertip to Frankie's nose, and, in a flash, grabs her forehead in her splayed fingers stretching around her scalp before Frankie can even resist. Frankie giggles, slapping her old friend's forearm away from her, releasing her grip, as Natalie says, "No, but I miss those days sometimes. I don't miss being a broke-ass bitch flashing for money so we could shop."

Frankie notes, "No, now we ain't broke," sharing a giggle with her friend, teasing, "But, not much has changed, huh?"

Natalie grabs a carton of juice from the fridge, taking a swig and swallowing before she replies, "Still flashing for money, yeah."

Frankie turns to lean over the back of the sofa, using her hands to shield her husband's eyes, giggling, "Guess who!"

Pleasant plays along, "Oh, um... Doreen Hilfiger?"

Frankie removes her hands, leaning across as Pleasant turns to face her, snorting, "Ha, you wish!"

Pleasant kisses her wife passionately, breathing into her mouth, "I do wish. It would be nice to wake up to those movie-star good looks."

Frankie pulls away from her husband, scoffing, "Huh, are you saying I don't have movie-star good looks?"

Pleasant smiles, "No, you don't have to spend hours in make-up to look like that."

Frankie giggles, "Right fucking answer," continuing to kiss her husband.

Natalie spanks Frankie on the arse, and lifts her legs up, shoving her over the back of the sofa. Frankie slips down between Pleasant and Juniper, as Juniper retreats onto the arm of the sofa, protesting, "Hey!"

As Frankie folds herself around to sit upright, giggling all the while, Natalie locks eyes with Juniper, telling her, "Sorry, babe. Didn't mean to hurt you."

Juniper smiles in good humour, saying to Natalie, "I'm not hurt. Just a bit of warning would be nice... Came as a shock..."

Now sitting properly, Frankie is scooped up into Pleasant's arms as she giggles, "How do you think I feel?"

Pleasant hungrily continues to press her mouth passionately to that of her wife, sounding a moan from her throat that echoes loudly around the plain walls of the room. This doesn't dissuade her from continuing, not embarrassed by showing her wife such affection amidst her employees and friends.

Juniper's thong stretches, and she groans uncomfortably from the arousal. Aniya teases, "I thought you said you weren't into girls?"

Laughing off the joke insincerely, Juniper hops to her feet, stretching her arms high above her head, thrusting her hips upward as she responds, "What can I say? Sometimes, it has a mind of it's own."

Higgins steps forward, jovially jesting, "All us with cocks are pretty much the same! Would say it's a 'man thing,' usually."

Juniper walks around to Higgins, seductively slapping her hand on his chest and walking her fingers up to caress his cheek as she says to him, "I guess it's official, then. I'm just one of the lads."

Higgins holds Juniper's hand, massaging the palm with his thumbs whilst he gazes into her eyes, "Nothing wrong with that, but I wouldn't say you were... Maybe when we get to know each other better?" Higgins grips her hand tighter, dropping it to his side to lead Juniper to his stream room.

Whilst Juniper makes herself comfortable on the bed, Higgins changes the stream category from solo performer to couples, typing into the description box, "@higginsxl joined by @juniper give her a follow to catch her streams."

The stream kicks off strong, with tips flooding in from the piqued interest of what this womanly figure on-cam has to show, aided by Higgins stroking her sensually, hiding her features with his hands to coax greater interest from viewers, until they unwrap the soft skin of her cock swelling from rises of adrenaline and anticipation.

"Wow now that's a nice surprise"

"does that chick have a dick???"

"That's bigger than mine I'm ashamed to say."

"Yum nice hard cock. And Higgins is okay too I guess lol"

"That body just keeps getting better the more you look at it. It's pristine"

"Next to big beefcake Higgins here this bitch be looking petite af"

Dwarfed in front of Higgins' hunky mass, Juniper looks far cuter and innocent on the camera than she intends, posing on all fours to allow her boobs to hang whilst she addresses the chat, "I am petite, but I'm a fucking cunt when I want to be. Sorry if that offends some of you, but what you see is what you get with me. I'm here to fuck. Who's man enough to take me?" She spanks her arse without hesitation with a sharp strike, hard enough to have her boobs jiggling where they hang. She hardly seems phased as she tells chat, "I know you all want it, and you can't fail to give it to me good with this fucker behind me."

Higgins plays along with the no-shit take from his streaming partner, "I can go down on this bitch, and then some."

Juniper begins to look bored, whipping her hair off her hand and fingering it as she waits before resting her cheek on her hand propped up on the bed by her elbow. Her arse sticks up at more of an angle for Higgins like this, and he takes the initiative to part the cheeks, getting a good look at her hole, clean and tightly clenched.

Tips start coming in thick and fast from the horny viewers, wanting to see more from this sensationally provocative pairing. Higgins relieves them of their underwear, fully-preparing to fully enjoy this woman. He spits down her arse-crack, slapping the head of his cock on the spittle, sliding it to lube to the hole. He doesn't relent until the head of his meaty member pops inside wholesale, with the rest of it plunging in slowly after it.

Juniper holds herself steady to take the massive-feeling morsel of meat into her unyielding arsehole, breathing nice and deeply to accentuate the sensation of Higgins filling her back passage. Her belly swims with tingling and swirling sensations, like her insides are being stirred by the essence of bliss, and her boobs softly throb, barely able to feel if her nipples are still there.

Higgins finds his stride as his meat is stuffed inside her down to the balls, pulling back to ease himself back in. He hears Juniper's deep breathing, measured, controlled, and quiet, with hardly a hint of pleasure or not. He adjusts his speed thrusting into her arse as it adjusts to him, not wasting any time whilst considering her comfort.

Juniper stretches out her arms in front of her, lifting her arse backwards, stretching her arse cheeks apart more to give Higgins a more natural entry. She twists her head to stare into the camera upside down, staring into the souls of the viewers.

"She's enjoying that"

"OMG what a show I'm so lucky"

"Never seen anyone more beautiful"

"I'm not gay but I love this so much."

"I'm not gay lol"

"I wish I could be fucked like that"

"Look at her face. She's eating that up"

Higgins pulls his meaty member out of Juniper's arse, and prompts her to, "Get on your back," helping her turn over. Her boobs slop into a heap spilling off the sides of her chest, and her cock leaks pre-cum as her body is hoisted up ready for reinsertion.

Juniper stares needily into the camera as her arse is stuffed full of meat once again, feeling her cock flailing around from the force of the fucking. Before she can even think to reach for it, Higgins has her cock in his hand, and he is stroking it, making her eyes roll up into her head, with her lids dropping half-closed.

"Oh wow oh wow oh wow oh wow"

"Yes take that cock"

"That Juniper girl is amazing"

"I actually think this would be hotter if she fucked him"

"This is already so hot I came a long time now and just can't stop watching"

"I'm feeling things I've never felt before"

"I'm not gay lol"

"I'm not gay!!!!! I have a wife and kids"

"Sure lol"

Higgins slows down his thrusting to a halt, proposing to his streaming partner, "Wanna fuck me?"

Juniper admits, "Actually, I don't know how long I'll last," attention drifting to the monitor showing the chat, and hearing the pings of tips coming through with notes encouraging the change of roles. She concedes, "I guess I'm doing it," helped up by Higgins.

Shuffling around on her knees behind her streaming partner, Juniper shoves Higgins over onto the sheets, slapping her sensitive cock between his beefy buttocks, sighing, "I'm going to fuck this boy-pussy so good it'll ruin you." She stuffs herself inside, rocking her hips as quick as they will go, staring into the camera to address the chat, "This is what I will do with every single one of your asses, and I'll hear no word against it. You will lie back and enjoy it like the sissy bitches you are."

"Oh fuck"

"Take my money. Take it all. I don't need to eat."

"Man, I've never wanted a cock in me, but first time for everything"

"I'm your slutty little sissy bb"

"You make that manly man look like a prissy princess and I love it"

"Worlds gone mad women are dicking men now fml"

"Better lube up my guy this is your future"

"Do you meet because you can use me any way you want?"

The anguish on Juniper's face melts, and her cock feels so raw and sensitive she can't help herself anymore as she spills her spunk deep inside Higgins' anus. She pulls out, grabbing a wipe from the side to clean herself off, and Higgins rolls over to reach for one too to do the same.

Juniper leans down to where Higgins lays, planting a kiss on his lips, expressing a sincere, "Thanks. That was exciting."

Higgins responds, "Strap yourself in. We're just getting started. Got a few more hours yet."

Juniper sits up to talk to the chat, "If you dirty fuckers want to see more, keep it coming. You get nothing for free," heading across the room to the wardrobe to dress up in an outfit to conceal money-making features.

12