Together Ssn 08 Ch. 05 - Fuck Cancer

Story Info
Having your needs outsourced.
5.8k words
4.78
1.8k
2
0

Part 78 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

To have something we rely on taken away from us is incredibly cruel, especially when that relieves pressure and delivers pleasure. Even with the mundane mechanics of ritualistic needs, things become difficult, and no more so right now than for George Reid, 52, as he explains at home during a visit from his son, Craig Reid, 25, as they sit side-by-side in the living room, "I can't provide for your mother what she needs nightly anymore, and she's very needy, as you know."

Craig interrupts to declare, "Dad, I'm sure everything is going to be good."

George sighs, clearly frustrated but turning away to hide it, "I have a hole in my dick. I'm pissing in a bag. I can't enjoy my wife right now. It's all too much... That's... why I need you to be here, because I trust you."

Craig enquires, "That sounds like?"

George pats his son's knee, telling him, "I need you to be with your mother, while I can't be."

Craig tells his Dad in return, "I can't be doing this; not all the time. I have a job, and a family; kids that need me. I'll go check in on Mom now, while I'm here, but you need some other arrangement, because I can't be here at your beck and call. Sorry."

George holds his son's knee, rubbing it gently, "I'm the one who's sorry. I know you're a busy man."

Craig gets up, going upstairs to find his mother, who is in her bedroom weeping quietly, mopping her eyes and nose with tissues. Softly knocking to announce himself, Craig says, "I was going to ask how you were doing, but I don't need to."

Lucy Reid, 48, clears her throat to speak to her son with forced normalcy, "I'm coping. How's things with you? Looking after 2 kids getting on top of you yet?"

Craig hovers near his mother, replying, "Joy and Hope are great. I love being with them. I love treating them, and looking after them, and Tiffany is having the best time. She's even delegating some of her work to Mia now to have more family time, which is great."

Lucy suddenly looks nervous, admitting, "I, uh... didn't want to have to do this, but, um... yeah..."

Craig comforts his mother, "I don't mind, but, I just told Dad that I can't be here all the time. I have my own life to get back to, but, I'm here now, and willing to help."

Lucy smiles broadly, "You're a good son to me. I don't deserve you."

Craig suavely says, "You have me anyway," diving down to kiss his mother, gratefully received with open arms. Lucy leans back under her son as he holds her sides, guiding her down onto the sheets.

Whilst Craig kisses her neck, Lucy is curious to know, "Do you imagine doing this with Joy and Hope one day?"

Craig ceases as if calcified into stone, before softly uttering, "I've never thought about it."

Lucy teases, "Oh, come on, Craig. You perved over your sister and me for so long. I know you like to keep it in the family."

Craig resumes kissing his mother's neck, admitting, "I perved because you are hot. Didn't matter as much that we were related than just being horny."

Lucy confesses, "When you used to nurse on me, I would get turned on and imagine how you would be when you were older. Frankie too. My imagination isn't very good though because I basically saw me and your dad, but it felt good anyway, and you both turned out so hot. I'm so proud."

Craig nervously laughs, "You are so fucked up."

Lucy giggles giddily, "Yeah, but God seems to be punishing me for it. Taking away my husband, forcing me to find what I need with other men. If I'm being honest, I prefer you to George."

Craig gets up to his feet, coming down from the highs of his arousal, considering aloud, "This is wrong. We shouldn't do this. When will it stop? I love Tiffany. I promised to be with her and only her. It's not under marriage, but was decided through respect for each other."

Lucy pleads, "Craig, I'm sorry. I need you, please? Come on? I'm sure Tiffany is fine with it. Come here? Please?"

Soberly, Craig states, "You're pathetic, Mom. Your husband, my Dad, is going through something traumatic, and he needs his wife right now. I don't know what I was thinking, but I don't want this any more."

Lucy begs, "Craig, please? Don't go, please? Don't leave me like this, please? Come on, please?"

Craig walks out, leaving his mom to weep in a heap on the bed. He goes to find his father, who greets him with a surprised, "That was fast? I thought you'd be up there much longer."

Apologetically, Craig informs his father, "Look, Dad. I came because I love you guys, but I'm not going to be used for sex when you call for me. I'm your son, not a prostitute. Find another way," heading for the front door, calling back, "I love you."

George calls after his son, "Craig, please, listen to me. Stay... We love you, too..."

Something Craig said to George stuck with him, 'I'm not a prostitute,' but they could put Lucy out there and see who shows. He goes to his wife to make this proposal, "We need to do something to get through this, and, I'm willing to have guys come here to have their way with you, if you are?"

Shocked, Lucy snaps, "Absolutely not! George! That is not okay."

The concerned husband reasons, "Don't be like that, please. I can't be with you in the way I want to, so I have no shame in letting someone else do it."

Lucy seems stressed and pained, promising, "I'm not going to cheat on you."

George assures his wife, "You wouldn't be. I want you to do it."

The couple put an advert out on a website they find that specialises in sex work in the local area, and, while they await a response, they get in touch with a friend of theirs to join them.

Later that evening, Domhnall Cummings, 69, arrives, sitting with George and Lucy to ask, "Are you ready to confide in me what's going on with you two?"

Lucy rubs George's back as he opens up to his employer and friend, "I have cancer, which is growing at the base of my penis under the skin, which makes doing anything with it hurt. It hurts when I pee; it hurts when I move the skin at all. Treatment involved cutting out the affected section, and I'm awaiting tests to confirm that it is all removed. If it isn't, I lose more of it, if not the whole lot, but if it is gone, it's onto reconstructive surgery."

Domhnall takes in the news, thinking it over as he comments, "I'm very sorry to hear that. This is understandably a difficult time for you, and I understand the need for privacy. Just know I will do what I can for you."

Lucy opens up, "Actually, that's why we called you here."

George elaborates for his friend, "We've been unable to... and, you know what Lucy is like, so... We would love it if you got together... We've done it before..."

Domhnall takes the suggestion seriously, responding, "It would be an honour. I'm flattered that you would think of me for this. I don't measure up to you, George, but I will give it my best."

With a thankful sigh of relief, George gushes, "Thank you, Domhnall. Thank you so much. It means a lot to both of us. That's why we came to you with this."

Domhnall ponders the question, "Will you be watching, George? It would be nice to have you involved."

George puts his hands up, answering frankly, "No, I can't. I have to stay away and distract myself. I still get aroused, and it gets very painful."

Domhnall appears a little disheartened, but understandingly pouts, "Oh, that's quite reasonable, I suppose. It will feel strange, especially without Gracie here."

Lucy offers, "You should have brought her along."

Domhnall replies, "She is quite busy right now with setting up our retirement, getting everything ready to handover to Tiffany. I feel like I should be there with her, but Gracie did say, 'You needn't concern yourself. I have it all in hand. You go enjoy yourself for the evening."

Lucy remarks, "I will do my best to help you make good on that. I know I will enjoy it."

George holds Lucy's hands in his, and looks in her eyes as he tells her, "How about you two go be alone, and, I will be here when you're done."

Domhnall stands, straightening his suit as he approaches the lustful woman, extending a hand to help her up. Lucy takes the gentleman's hand, and gives him her undivided attention as they make their way upstairs to the master bedroom.

Wasting no time with formalities, Lucy hastens to strip off Domhnall's clothes; her voice quivering as she confides, "I've been needing a man in for so long. I can't take it anymore. I need it. I need it so bad," exposing the gentleman's body before rushing to relieve herself of her own garments.

Now naked, the two friends find their way to the bed with their eyes affixed to each other. Domhnall fondles the tight skin and perfect curves of the younger woman, confiding in her, "It's always a pleasure to be with you like this. I don't know how you keep your youth, but I do know it makes Gracie jealous; fiercely so."

Lucy breathes heavily, "I thought she liked me. We get along."

Domhnall explains, "Oh, Gracie loves you. She's just showing her age. She certainly didn't look this young at your age."

Lucy laughs, "If I know Gracie well enough, I would say she says she's distinguished."

Domhnall goes in to kiss Lucy, stopping to say just before he does, "Quite," laying his lust onto Lucy readily. Already, he is stiff, and nestles into the needy hole, driving into her with all the force he can muster.

Lucy feels so happy to have someone's cock back inside her pussy after what feels like an excruciating absence, coming to her with such sensitivity that it feels like the first time. This sensation comes as strange to her, after what amounts to a lifetime of frequent fun, but she relishes the feeling more and more with every movement from her friend tending to her.

Not wanting this to stop, Lucy holds Domhnall's sides, rolling with him to lay on top, slithering her way down his body, pecking kisses at his chest until she arrives at his manhood. She pumps it in her fist and pops it in her mouth, sensuously sucking on the sensitive flesh. With a moan, and a laugh, Lucy hops up onto her friend's lap, straddling him, rubbing her labia along the throbbing manhood beneath her.

Domhnall is enraptured by Lucy's playfulness, sharing, "Gracie has taken to acting like this in bed since we've been with you. Our times have been so much more exciting, but you do it so naturally, and so much better."

As Lucy guides herself down onto her friend's manhood, she asks, "Really? I love Gracie so much, and it's nice that I'm like her role model in bed.

"I have to say, you have one of the nicest cocks I've ever had. It's nice and snug without stretching me too much. It feels much more natural inside me... Oh, fuck, yes... hehe, I love... it... hah... ah, so much," slowing herself right down to an achingly slow pace as she leans forward and arches her hips up to find the very tip of Domhnall's manhood, just before it flops free, pushing back to hold the head in the entrance of her pussy, "This is dangerous. I could easily be convinced to run away with you. We could comfortably retire anywhere."

Domhnall wrestles with his conscience, "I'm appalled at the suggestion, but... I'm tempted... I love Gracie, and you have George, and we shouldn't give them up..."

Lucy laughs, "I'm just playing. Where you really thinking about it?"

Almost embarrassed, Domhnall deflects the accusation, "I was being polite."

Lucy slides down onto Domhnall's manhood, teasing, "Sure. That's what I love about you."

Domhnall feels unbelievably dirty now, more so than before, with embarrassment hot everywhere merging with his arousal. He watches how the womanly figure rises and falls on him, feeling how he is pumped by her, feeling that he can no longer contain himself, announcing, "I'm about to cum!"

Lucy hunkers down on her friend's manhood, receiving every ounce of his offering inside her, breathing a sigh of relief, "I've missed that feeling. Mmm, yeah," dismounting Domhnall and getting dressed.

Returning to the living room in proper fashion, Domhnall announces to George, "We're done. I'm happy I could be of service."

Lucy appears from behind him, telling her husband, "And, he was so good to me."

George sincerely tells his friend, "Thank you for doing this."

Domhnall says in response, "That's quite alright.

"I do have to ask, what are you going to do when the mood strikes again?"

George informs him, "We've put out an ad for anyone to come and avail themselves. Haven't had any hits yet though."

Domhnall offers, "This may be unorthodox, so I apologise if it is, but I could put a word in with Ray? He could be willing to come visit."

George replies, "Please, do. That would be great."

Next day, with the weekend upon them, George and Lucy get an afternoon visit from Ray and Gloria White-Cummings, 66 and 42, appearing bright and full of life like the sunshine.

Sitting altogether in the living room, sipping on coffee, Lucy is pleasantly surprised as she says, "I didn't expect you to be tagging along, Gloria. It's good though."

Gloria's energy bursts forth as she beams, "I simply couldn't miss this opportunity! I had to come. There was going to be no way in which I allowed Ray to do this on his own."

Ray informs his hosts, "It has to be said that Gloria is a firecracker in bed. When we're alone, she keeps me on my toes, and I keep her off her feet."

Lucy recalls, "When we were at the hen do, I don't remember you being so wild, although I remember you indulging in Gabby with your mother."

Gloria supposes, "I must have been trying to act all proper and innocent, but I can't help myself when I get playful. I remember you being especially hot, Lucy."

Lucy giggles as George remarks, "Sounds like you had a nice time back then?"

Gloria comments, "Come now. Don't expect us to think the stag night with Pleasant was any less sordid."

George admits, "Well, I'm not getting into details, but I had a good time. Ray?"

Ray smirks as he struggles to decide where to look, losing his usual cool demeanour for a moment as he thinks back to that time, responding, "It was a good time."

Gloria laughs, "I'm even more interested now."

Ray coolly dismisses his wife's curiosity, "I'm not divulging anything."

Gloria feels like she's caught her husband doing something dirty, and she's savouring that feeling, amping her up for what's to come, but for now she says, "I can quite imagine what could have happened with you and the boys, and with Father and my sister."

Ray changes the subject and his focus to George, telling him, "I was saddened to learn of what's happening with you from Dom. We'll keep it in strict confidence, of that you can be assured. I can't imagine the pain you must be going through; it's unfathomable to me."

George shrugs, "I'm doing everything I can to get through this, for me and Lucy. As active as we are as lovers, it is difficult, but that brings us to why you are here."

Gloria asks George, "You don't mind us being entertained by your wife?"

George casually answers, "I'm open to Lucy's needs, and where I fall short, I'm more than willing to let someone else make it up. I value her needs a lot."

Lucy mouths, "Thank you," almost audibly for all to hear.

Ray expresses, "I expect I don't measure up to you, but I will give Lucy my best, that I promise to both of you."

Gloria adds to her husband's sentiment, "And, I will be sure to keep him on tiptop form."

George gives a heartfelt, "Thank you. I trust you both."

The couples drink up their coffees, and Lucy leads her guests to the master bedroom, eager to get started. The girls enjoy a few moments to get Ray comfortable by removing his clothes and seating him on the bed, before standing together before him to tease each other.

Lucy fingers the folds of Gloria's sweet summer-dress so it flutters elegantly as it falls from her touch, wafting her perfume around the room, begging to be inhaled. As the dress is peeled away from Gloria's shoulders, Lucy buries her face in the younger woman's heaving breasts, desperate to feel their apparent softness, which doesn't disappoint as Lucy's cheeks brush them.

Gloria gives her husband a cheeky wink, enjoying how he watches, and how he enjoys but waits with patience for the pair of them. She helps her dress slip down her body onto the floor, fully exposing that she isn't wearing underwear.

Lucy loves the forethought and readiness displayed by Gloria, giving herself to her as Gloria fondles the delightful blouse and short skirt combination Lucy is sporting. The guest's fingers grasp and lift the top over the host's head, so too showing her breasts braless. Gloria places her palms to Lucy's breasts, making the host's heart flutter and face flush with the contact fulfilling her expectations and more.

Gloria's palms glide gracefully down Lucy's body, easing down the skirt over the wide hips before dropping suddenly from them in a heap. Gloria clasps her hand to Lucy's crotch, exploring with her fingers the folds of her labia, and she doesn't get far before feeling the wetness coating them.

Lucy glances a look at Ray's cock, commenting, "Someone is enjoying the view."

Gloria bursts out, "Almost measures up to father," sensing immediate awkwardness as eyes burn into her, quickly adding to Lucy, "I know you've been with him. I'm just curious."

Ray thinks nothing of his wife's outburst, but listens for Lucy's reply, "Yes, your father is a lot of fun. I can't wait to see how Ray compares."

Gloria pushes Lucy from behind, egging her to, "Go on," unleashing a hearty cackle as she spills over with sexual desire, desperate to see her husband enjoy such a sexy woman in need. "What are you waiting for?"

Ray receives Lucy, reclining back onto the bed as he is straddled in her stride, with Lucy wasting no time in guiding her hungry pussy onto his cock. He fondles her breasts, not quite as large as his wife's but they fill the hands nicely.

Lucy gasps, "Oh that feels so nice... Ooooh, Ray that's good... so, good... Oh, Gloria, I'm... jealous you get this... whenever, ha... you want, oh..."

Gloria mounts the bed, crawling around on all fours to get a good look from different angles, with her heaving breasts dangling and swinging freely as she moves. She offers, "We can make this a regular thing."

Ray looks shocked and surprised at the forwardness of his wife, but is unable to voice his opinion due to Lucy's efforts taking his breath away, so Gloria cackles, "Oh, babe, you don't have to worry with me. I would love to share you with Lucy. She's so fucking hot; look at her," watching how Lucy is riding her husband.

Gloria rubs her hands around her husband's face, leaning down to kiss him upside down on the lips, curling up to smear her breasts on the top of Ray's head. She looks up, panting and shaking as she watches Lucy rising and falling, and is greeted by her leaning forward to meet her for a kiss. The touching of their lips is tentative and gentle ate first, then they find their balance and connect with greater firmness, with passion sparking and flooding forth.

All Ray can see is his wife enjoying her lips locking with another man's wife, and it is making him so hard and horny that he cannot any longer contain what he keeps within, spilling it in quick shots.

Lucy rises, letting the cock flop from her pussy, with his cream filled in her flaps, and Gloria comes to lap up her husband's tribute from her labia. The tongue teases and delights, and Lucy was already so close to cumming on Ray that she allows herself to give over to it, gushing over Gloria.

Rushing excitedly, Gloria goes to her husband's mouth, exclaiming, "Oh my God, Ray, you have to taste this," before smearing her soaked mouth and chin on her husband's, twisting their tongues together before saying, "So fresh tasting, I love it!"

12