Together Ssn 08 Ch. 05 - Fuck Cancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy comes up behind Gloria, stroking her pussy, proposing, "I can make you feel good?"

Gloria simmers a cackle, giving her answer, "No, I'm going to take this feeling home with me and let it stew until tonight, then I'm going to get him to release it all."

Lucy laughs, "Looks like you have a long night ahead of you, Ray."

Ray tiredly moans, "It's often I do, and I don't always please her."

Gloria cackles, "I just know what I want, and what I need."

Ray tells Lucy, "She's exacting and insatiable. Sometimes, my best isn't enough."

Gloria teases, "Most of the time. That's most of the time."

George has received a reply to their advert, arranging a visit for later that night.

When the guests arrive, they introduce themselves as Eric and Kirsty Palmer, 46 and 53. Once seated in the living room, Kirsty comments, "Nice place."

Lucy takes the praise, saying in return, "Thanks. Have you come far?"

Kirsty replies, "Nah, just down the road really."

Eric clarifies, "Well, a bit further than down the road, but in the neighbourhood. Closer to the town centre."

George interestedly asks, "Tell us a bit about yourselves."

Kirsty answers, "Well, we have 2 boys: 1 is in his teens and insufferable, and the other in his twenties. The eldest is a drag queen; Cassieopeia."

Lucy gasps, "Ah, we've seen him at the club! He's such a good singer."

Eric remarks, "I bet we've bumped elbows and not even realised it."

Kirsty says, "Yeah, we love to strut our stuff on the dancefloor at the club. We must have crossed paths," asking in return, "Any kids of your own? Big house for just you."

George replies, "Son and daughter. Both are in their twenties. They moved out a long time ago now, but we're a very close family."

Eric clears his throat and candidly enquires, "When we saw the ad, we didn't know what to expect, but we're always looking to get out. What made you put yourselves out there?"

George frankly replies, "It's all about pleasing this one."

Eric respectfully remarks, "Big, strapping man such as yourself?"

Kirsty hungrily moans, "I bet you don't disappoint in bed."

Flattered, George replies, "It's been hard recently. I mean difficult. Suffice to say I'm not up to the task, but want my wife to get what she needs."

Lucy informs her guests, "I have regularly enjoyed him, but things are tough right now, so..."

Kirsty understands, "Say no more. We all need help sometimes."

Eric asks, "How much do you want for this?"

George immediately responds, "We're good for money. That's not the trouble. We just need you to do what you need to."

Kirsty is intrigued to know, "Will you be joining us, George?"

He replies, "No, I will be here working on my laptop while you enjoy yourselves. Don't worry about me."

A little deflated, Kirsty huffs, "Oh, I was hoping you would be more involved..."

Eric requests of George, "Maybe when you're feeling up to it, we can come back for you?"

Kirsty says to her husband, "He is hot."

Eric says to his wife in return, "I know. He's turning me on, I'm not afraid to say."

George considers their proposal, "That sounds like something to keep in mind."

Kirsty says, "Just so we're clear, my husband isn't gay or anything. It's just you are very attractive."

George offers to divert his guests' attention to his wife, asking, "What about Lucy? Liking what you see?"

Kirsty asks her husband, "What you think, babe?"

Eric can hardly contain himself as he blurts, "Oh, fuck yeah, Lucy is so fucking hot. I could easily trade-in for a younger model."

Kirsty laughs at her husband's excitement, glancing a devilish look at Lucy as she says, "Mmm, fuck yeah, babe. I wouldn't even be mad. I would do all the chores around the house and pamper you any way you need just to have an excuse to stick around."

Eric stares at her wife's daydreamy demeanour, teasing, "I'm going to fuck her while you watch, and I'm going to make sure you are jealous."

Kirsty nods emphatically, "Eric, you piece of shit, I'm going to boss you around for a month."

Eric snappily accepts, "Deal!"

Lucy invites the couple, "Shall we?," leading them to the master bedroom.

George flips open his laptop, logging in to his work account, looking through the tasks he needs to do. While he's busy doing this, he hears someone coming in through the front door, hearing a young woman's voice calling, "Mom? Dad?"

Frankie Reid-Cummings, 26, stands in the doorway of the living room, seeing her father putting away his laptop as he invites her, "Come on in, baby girl. Take a seat."

Frankie sits where her mother just was next to her father, and asks, "Where's Mom?"

George replies, "She's entertaining some guests."

Curiously, Frankie astutely notes, "Upstairs? Entertaining? Who?"

George tells her, "Just some neighbours we met online. What brings you here?"

Frankie places her hand on her father's knee, and puts her other arm up on the back of the sofa, idly playing with his hair as she says, "I heard about what's going on from Pleasant. She got Mom's call while we were working, and when I heard, I felt so bad."

George assures his daughter, "Everything's going to be okay."

Frankie snaps, "Is it? I don't know... I feel like I've been a bad girl to you, and this is like punishment, or something."

George jokes, "I didn't think you believed in God, or anything like that."

Frankie looks less than impressed, moaning, "Dad, I'm being fucking serious. Like, we did some really wrong things, then this happens. Like, tell me that isn't some sort of karma."

George supposes, "That would make sense."

Frankie rolls her eyes, "But, you aren't buying it?"

George laughs under his breath, saying, "I got cancer. It happens. I'm dealing with it. I'm making sure your mother is looked after while I await results that hopefully tell me I'm clear, then I have everything rebuilt using muscles and nerves from my legs. I'll literally have a third leg.

"Look, Frankie. I don't mean to be condescending or diminish how you are feeling, but there's nothing to worry about. I don't regret anything we did, and you shouldn't either."

Frankie giggles nervously, "It was pretty cringe though, come on. You fuck me and Craig in the ass, watching as he fucks my pussy, and, when I find the courage to come to you for sex in my pussy, I play all manipulative, and make you feel bad about it. I do regret it. I regret all of it. I didn't want you to get hurt. I didn't want anyone to get hurt, and then this happens, and I feel like it's all my fault," shaking as her emotions flood from her eyes, sobbing, "I want to take it all back if it means this never happens."

George cradles his daughter in his arms, consoling her, "You did nothing wrong. None of this is your fault, and you do not need to feel guilty. It's out of your hands. It is happening, and you can't change that. I'm being looked after, and we're getting through this. You hear me? Shush, baby girl, I know you love me, and I love you, and I'm sorry if anything we did has hurt you, because none of us meant to. Just think, out of all of this, you have been blessed with a beautiful daughter, and that can't be bad."

Frankie whines, "Colette is a fucking bitch. She keeps me up at all hours. Needs me at all hours. She's constantly fucking crying. Nothing we do is ever enough for her."

George kisses his daughter on the head, telling her, "You were exactly like that. Actually, I think we had it worse with you. If you think Colette is a bitch, you were the fucking worst. Now, Craig I loved. He was so quiet and peaceful all the time, you'd forget he was there, then you kick up a tantrum just because you felt like it for no good reason."

Frankie sobs, "Oh fuck, I'm a terrible mom. I didn't mean it. I swear. I am the worst."

George holds Frankie's shoulders and pushes her back so he can look her in the eyes, and says, "Baby girl, you love your daughter, just as I love you. You've given me no end of torment with reports of bad behaviour from school, for bullying, for causing fights with the other kids, for generally walking around like you own the place. You are a self-righteous, selfish bitch, but, you are sweet, and you are thoughtful, and you look after yourself, because you want everyone wanting to fuck you, and I love all of you, warts and all."

In shock, Frankie has stopped crying as she listens, giggling as she realises, "I am that bad, fuck... And, you still love me..."

George confesses, "I was also a handful for my parents, and a bad influence at school. You take so much after me."

Frankie suggests, "Must be where Colette gets it from, huh?"

George smiles, "Except, with Pleasant as her mother, she won't get away with half the shit we did," sharing a laugh with his daughter.

Settling down, Frankie says, "Thanks, Dad. You told me exactly what I needed to hear. I am a bitch, and, you know what, I'm going to make it my personal mission to make sure Colette gets away with being a bitch too. I guess, I just think of you and Mom as the most kind, sweet, loving parents who could do anything with a smile, and were always loving, and I've been trying to do that with Colette. I didn't even consider that I was ever a nuisance to you, because you never showed me."

George nudges his daughter's arm, "That's what being a good parent is all about."

Frankie asks, "How bad was I? Really?"

George recalls, "Remember how you were encouraged to have sleepovers? How you'd go sleepover with your friends from school with Tiffany? That was to get rid of you so we didn't kill you, but, you brought everyone right back again the next nights."

Intrigued, Frankie asks, "Tell me more?"

Upstairs, Lucy is riding Eric's dick in reverse whilst Kirsty licks her clit. Lucy moans, "Ooooh, ooooooh, aaaaaaah, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, mmhmm, oh, yeah, fuck, fuck, fuck, ga-hah, nggghhhh," as she is brought to orgasm, spraying her juices everywhere.

Kirsty helps Lucy off her husband's dick, beckoning her to follow her around the bed so she can comfortably lay spread-eagled whilst Lucy feasts on her pussy. Kirsty gasps with shock, "Oh, yeah, get your fingers in there while you slap your tongue on my clit, you filthy bitch."

Lucy laughs at Kirsty's forwardness, as she is lifted by Eric from behind to be positioned so he can fuck her pussy from behind. Kirsty feels Lucy's breath get harder and harder, telling her husband, "You're fucking her real good. She's really giving me some, fuck!"

Eric has handfuls of Lucy's lips, commenting, "Nice to have something to hold on to instead of fucking that drainpipe," referring to his wife's slim figure."

Kirsty moans back, "It's nice to, hah... have someone to, hah... who knows how to, mmhmm... get me off, oooooh... oh, yeah, ah-hah..."

Lucy feels Kirsty's fingers clawing around her skull, holding her with intense pressure that she can hardly breath, trying to continue her efforts as best she can. Soon, Kirsty's pussy gushes up into her nose, and down her chin, soaking the bed beneath them, hardly able to suck up the explosive expulsions.

Noticing his wife's breathlessness, Eric jokes, "You must be good, Lucy. You've finally shut her up!"

Kirsty flicks her fingers up at her husband as she tries to catch her breath, watching him fucking Lucy. Her face stares up at her gratefully, and Kirsty looks right back down into her eyes, knowing that she is having a good time. She lifts Lucy's head up with her fingers beneath her chin, improving her view. Kirsty bites her bottom lip, lifting her top lip into a snarl as if to say, 'enjoying him a bit too much, babe.' Kirsty warns her husband, "Don't even think about cumming in her."

Eric pulls out, wanking himself off as he sorely says, "I'm close. Where do you want it?"

Kirsty advises, "Cum on her back." Eric does as he is told, and his wife orders him to, "Eat it up. Go on."

Eric grunts, "I knew you were jealous," before leaning down to do his wife's bidding.

Kirsty stares into Lucy's eyes as she tells her, "Just so he knows who's in charge, and who he's going home with."

Lucy catches her breath to respond courteously to Kirsty, "Of course. I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable."

Kirsty smiles, "Not at all. I'll come again. We'll get along famously, I'm sure. I just have to reel him in."

Lucy laughs, "Got it," as Eric's tongue tickles her lower back as he laps up his load.

After seeing out her guests, Lucy returns to the living room to find, "Frankie! How's things?"

Frankie replies, "Better now I've been talking with Dad, thanks. How's things with you? Getting everything you need?"

Lucy approaches her daughter, fidgeting with her hair as she responds cheekily, "Not that it's any of your business, but yeah."

Feeling tingly from having her hair played with, Frankie purrs, "Oh, that's the spot... Mmm, that's good... Keep going... Oh, Mom, you dirty bitch, mmm... Oh, yeah..."

Lucy indulges her daughter, cradling her head in between her breasts as she continues to stroke and tease her head, asking, "You like that?"

Frankie contentedly moans, "Yeah, I need that, mmm..."

12