Together Ssn 08 Ch. 07 - See Me, Feel Me

Story Info
Making time to make love.
5.3k words
4.7
4.6k
5
0

Part 80 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and, all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

At the front door of the house of Pleasant and Frankie Reid-Cummings, 29 and 26, they hand over their daughter, Colette, to her aunt, Gloria White-Cummings, with Pleasant demanding of her daughter, "You'd better be a good girl for your aunt."

Colette shies into her aunt's chest as she is picked up by her, and Gloria assures the parents, "She can't be more of a handful than Gabby was. I've got it all under control," scrunching her neck to look down at the toddler to address her, "We're going to have a great time, aren't we?"

Colette politely replies to her aunt, "I promise to be on my best behaviour, Auntie Gloria."

Frankie laughs loudly, "Ha! We've heard that before," embarrassing her daughter. Gloria turns to leave, and Colette climbs to peek over her aunt's shoulder with a devilish grin, and Frankie comments to her husband, "I don't know if I should be proud or scared?"

Pleasant waves to her sister and daughter as they leave, saying to her wife, "It's not our problem, whatever happens."

Frankie collapses against her husband, holding on to her body, allowing her hands to explore her back, and she tiredly moans, "We're finally free..."

Pleasant kisses the top of her wife's head, holding her hips as she says softly to her, "I'm not going to make this time easy on you; not at all."

Frankie purrs, "Mmm, promises... I can't quite get the satisfaction I've been wanting at work. None of what I give or receive comes as any comfort."

Pleasant sternly states as they step inside and shut the door, "We're overdue a proper session with each other. We've barely made an effort with each other's needs for far too long, and that is changing."

Frankie groans, "I'm already so drained... Before we had Colette, I had energy to spare, and made everything feel so good, but I'm so fucked, and not in a good way..."

Pleasant playfully warns her wife, "You are fucked," clasping her hand to her wife's crotch, watching as she melts into her embrace with sensual moans before swiftly retracting her hand, telling her, "You aren't getting it easy."

Frankie giggles, "Yes, Mistress."

Pleasant slaps her wife hard across the cheek, watching as she continues to giggle as she nurses it with her hand, saying to her, "You fucking bitch," losing her composure for a brief laugh.

The pair of women strip as the wind their way upstairs, arriving at their bedroom naked. Frankie falls stiff as a plank, faceplanting the bed, and Pleasant slaps her arse, demanding, "Up! Come on. We haven't even started yet."

Frankie shuffles onto all fours, sticking her arse up for her husband to inspect. The cheeky wife asks, "What are you going to do with me?"

Pleasant decidedly replies, "Well, since we don't have our stuff in the house anymore, you may think I'm going to be limited in what I can do with you, but you'd be very much mistaken," mounting the bed behind her wife, riding above her arse, reaching her fingers to claw at Frankie's shoulders, digging her fingernails in and scraping the skin down to the small of her back.

Frankie sucks air through her teeth, moaning excitedly, "Ooooooh, ah, fuck... mmm..."

Pleasant claws her wife's back again, inspecting her nails to see the flakes of skin collecting under them, picking them out before scraping her nails down her wife's back again and again, repeatedly. Frankie's back glistens red with blood, but not pouring, like opening veins of valuable metals to be mined.

Back exposed, Pleasant decides to slap with her open palms hard onto the drag-marks, making her wife whimper. Slapping again and again with all the force she can muster, each slap resonates around the walls of the room with disorienting booms, and the unbroken skin reddens between the raked runs. Frankie's blood transfers to Pleasant's hands the more she is struck, and the husband notices, licking from wrist to fingertips to cleanse herself.

Sorely, Frankie moans, "You sadistic fucker, mhmm..."

Pleasant leans over her wife's back, her breasts pressing into the bloody smears as she cranes forward over her wife's shoulder to whisper in her ear, "Yes, my dear," sinking her teeth into the skin of her wife's shoulder, twisting her head as her teeth scrape the bone under the skin, hoping to break it open.

Frankie cries out in pain, crescendoing up into a piercing shriek as her shoulder skin is pierced, feeling the wet from her blood trickling with Pleasant's saliva. She whimpers like a wounded dog, whining, "Ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ooooooh, mmm... fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck-fff, ah-mmmm..."

Pleasant rises from her wife's shoulder, with blood smeared around her mouth like messy lipstick, panting as she catches her breath. She slaps her wife's arse cheeks hard, loud enough to hurt the ears as the sound bounces around the room, and Frankie's moans become choral, like a hymn calling out to her god.

Frankie feels her husband's fingers slide up and down her labia, slightly soothed by the soft sensation, but tinges sorely as she feels pleasant kissing the wounds on her back. The feelings are like she's floating on air, making her heart soar and her head cloud with heavy pleasure.

Pleasant throws Frankie over with all of her weight, coming to her wife all of a sudden, making her collapse onto he back, lifting it off the bedsheets to relieve the pressure, and leaning onto her good shoulder as she desperately seeks comfort. Pleasant is content to give her none as she slaps her wife's breasts with heavy swipes like a pendulum, starting high before swinging down to catch the sensitive skin.

Frankie collapses, unable to support her weight anymore, calling out, "Stop... Please..."

Pleasant stays her hand, asking sweetly, "You've never submitted before. Are you okay?"

Frankie takes a moment to catch her breath, settling into her soreness, replying, "Just... been a long time since we've done this together... Is it... months?"

Pleasant tells her, "Years."

Frankie moans, "Fuck... You work me really hard... I forgot..."

Pleasant suggests, "We can just cuddle and take it easy?"

Frankie quickly replies, "No... Ah... Ffff, I wouldn't respect myself if I pussied out now."

Pleasant asks with concern, "Are you sure you're okay?"

Frankie bravely sits up, grimacing as she gives her answer, "I'm just warming up. No need to hold back. We have years of stress to get through."

Pleasant caresses her wife's cheek, saying, "It's been so long. Look at what we have been doing, just barely getting each other off before we fall asleep. We don't need to go so hard right now. We could ease back into the swing of things?"

Frankie giggles, "You say that after tearing up my back!"

Pleasant laughs, "It looked way to smooth. I had to rough it up."

Frankie catches her husband by surprise, slapping her palm with a thunderous crack across her cheek, watching as her husband almost wells up in tears as she groans with her mouth hanging wide. Frankie smirks, "Are going to fuck me up, or not?"

Pleasant whimpers, nursing her cheek, "A-ah... That really fucking hurt... I'm going to fuck you alright... I'm going to tear your head off and mount it right there above the bed..."

Frankie giggles, feeling her energy explode as she becomes excited by the anticipation of her husband's retaliation, cheekily biting her fingertip, "Then do it... I want your hands to tear me up inside..."

Pleasant strokes her wife's crotch where she sits, hooking her fingers up inside her. She sees Frankie melting into the ecstasy from this, so she slaps her face with her free hand, reddening it and making her groan from the hot pain.

Frankie can't help but enjoy her husband fingering her so thoroughly, uttering moans more pleasurable than pained, so she is struck again by Pleasant, this time across her breasts. Frankie shudders as the shock fills her body, breasts wobbling from the impact. She bears the hurt, basking in the hot soreness.

Pleasant strikes her wife repeatedly, unrelenting as she alternates her assault on her husband between face and chest, watching Frankie slump her head back heavily whilst she moans ever-so-sensually in the heights of ecstasy. Pleasant watches her wife's figure contract and convulse, shaking with ever-increasing intensity, and when she senses she is about to reach the end, she pulls back her hand, watching her wife squirm where she sits, desperate to finish.

Frankie coughs, "Ugh... Close... Don't, ugh, stop..."

Pleasant tells her wife, "Now, now, Frankie. There is no need to rush this. It feels like forever since I've seen your body so sore. Come show your Mistress some appreciation."

Frankie breathes so heavily, riding high on her hormones flooding her figure from head to toe and beyond, wanting not to move even an inch in fear of losing this feeling, but she knows better than to disobey her husband. She falls forward, caught in Pleasant's embrace, feeling how her back is rubbed, having her husband's hands finger all the scratches, making her wince and suck air through her teeth.

Pleasant receives her wife with tenderness, off-setting her harshness just now, achingly turned-on by Frankie's stubbornness and willingness to be treated as such. Frankie kisses her breasts lovingly, losing herself in the firmness concealed beneath supple skin, as Pleasant has her breath taken by her wife teasing her nipples.

Whilst Frankie nurses on one of her husband's nipples, her finger and thumb clamp around the other, twisting slightly. Then, she regrips, turning more, and releases to get a much better grip, wrenching her hand around, making her husband howl. She giggles as she returns her pain in kind, swapping nipples to do the same.

Pleasant whimpers, vocalising her vulnerability to her wife. She allows herself to be pulled down to the bed, and rolled onto her back, as her wife nips and pecks at her formidable figure as she descends. She feels the tip of her wife's tongue tease her labia with the lightest of licks, holding her legs as far wide as they will go.

Frankie feasts on her husband's pussy: licking, sucking, and spitting. She enjoys mushing her face against Pleasant's pussy, prompting her to open her mouth as wide as she is able, sucking her husband's clit before clamping her teeth down on it.

Pleasant screams in agony as Frankie is hooked onto her clit, not knowing what to do with herself. Mercifully, she feels Frankie let go, and licks the pained area, seemingly making it feel worse.

Frankie finds her way up her husband's body, planting a kiss cutely on her lips before saying, "Sorry," giggling.

Pleasant pants, "I... deserved... that," trying to share a laugh with her wife.

Frankie tells her husband, "I feel so good, like, I haven't felt in so long. Even camming, I don't get it as good as with you."

Pleasant smiles, "At least you are on-cam. I have other duties."

Frankie explores her husband's pussy, finding her most sensitive spots, watching as her face melts with pleasure.

Pleasant feels her wife's affection, gazing softly up at her, but struggling to maintain eye-contact, rolling her eyes, shutting them tight, uttering sensuous tones from her throat. Her body is enveloped in tingling washes of hormones, bathing in the warm numbness for what feels like the first-time, feeling how Frankie makes her feel; so fucking good.

Frankie feels the clenching of her husband's pussy around her fingers, followed by her flooding the bedsheets with her juices. She smears her wet fingers up and down her husband's face, giggling as she does.

Pleasant grabs at her wife's hands as she tries to pull them away, catching them to hold them at the wrists as she says, "It's been so long since we did that."

Frankie relaxes, sitting calmly atop her husband, saying, "We don't have the freedom to be kinky in the house anymore, but we need a place we can be ourselves together like we used to. We have all this stuff at work, but you don't have time to come and cam like you used to, I know. Just, I miss doing it with you."

Pleasant feels a warmth swelling inside her, hearing her wife, replying, "I'm flattered. Maybe... we could pay a visit to Mother and Father, and use their dungeon."

Frankie asks, "Now?"

Pleasant answers, "Well, I didn't exactly mean now, but Gloria has Colette until the morning. Let's give them a call and see if we can visit."

Later that afternoon, Pleasant and Frankie arrive at the castle, sitting in the lounge with Domhnall and Gracie Cummings, 69 and 60, enjoying a tea as they catch up.

Gracie gives her blessing to her daughter, "Of course you can make use of the dungeon. We can certainly make arrangements for future visits also, making sure we don't have any conflicts. We certainly wouldn't want our guests to intrude on you, or vice versa."

Pleasant sips her tea before saying, "Thank you, Mother."

Gracie adds, "We will afford you all the privacy you need. I'm sure you have much to do."

Frankie giggles, "Oh, yeah, we have so much we want to do, but such little time... If only we had an extra pair of hands..."

Gracie suggests, "We could find Gabby and ask her to muck in with you, just like old times on your streams?"

Frankie thinks for a moment, "We could ask if she wanted, or, you two don't seem to be doing anything?"

Domhnall shuffles where he sits, as Gracie responds, "Oh? I suppose that is a sensible proposal, but what would Pleasant think?"

Pleasant answers, "Pleasant thinks we should ask what Father thinks?"

Domhnall watches the girls' heads all turn to face him, burning their eyes into him as he blurts out, "Is this appropriate?"

Gracie reaches for her husband's hand, stroking it as she says, "Oh, whomever would know? It's all in good sport. Nothing to be ashamed of. I think the lack of propriety between us would make it all the more exciting. Come now, Domhnall."

Frankie giggles, "Well, don't be cumming just yet, although we would understand if you did; being with 3 hotties."

Pleasant locks eyes with her father, saying, "It certainly gets the blood pumping, doesn't it."

Frankie enquires of Gracie, "You seem very comfortable with this suggestion?"

Gracie shrugs, "Oh, well, it's just that we've been long-time supporters of our daughter's endeavours, I figure it's not far of a leap to support in person. I confess, I always enjoyed myself, and I know Domhnall did, whether he has the shame to admit it now."

Domhnall stares fixedly at his wife, blushing as he responds, "It's just... I mean... In the interest of honesty and transparency... I... We... certainly are more than happy..."

Frankie giggles, "Oh, this is adorable!"

Pleasant laughs uncomfortably, "We get it, Father. You are very proud of me, and want the best for me."

Gracie invites everyone, "Shall we?"

The foursome make their descent into the dungeon, with Frankie excitedly taking a look around at all of the equipment her in-laws have. She comments, "You've got quite the collection here."

Domhnall states, "Some of these pieces came from old porn shoots from before you were born; porn so old it came on video cassette. We managed to acquire those videos to check their provenance."

Frankie fingers an old, leather whip, kept and maintained in remarkable condition, but the craftsmanship is obvious compared to modern mass-produced ones. She beams in response to her father-in-law, "I would love to watch those videos. That sounds so hot."

Gracie reasons with Frankie as if to a child, "If you can prove to us that you can be a good girl, we can watch it together this evening before bed."

Frankie looks a little deflated, playfully purring, "Ooooh, but being naughty is what makes it fun."

Gracie approaches her daughter-in-law, beginning to help relieve her of her clothes as she says, "We'll see then." During the young woman's undressing, Gracie notices the scratches on Frankie's back, gasping, "Oh, my! This looks very painful, and your shoulder is bruising too. Pleasant!"

Frankie giggles, "It does hurt really good."

Pleasant speaks up to defend herself, "Does this really come as a surprise? I thought you knew what we do."

Gracie responds, "Even so, this looks very extreme. How did this happen?"

Pleasant shows her claws, replying, "Tooth and nail, Mother."

Gracie suggests to Frankie, "We should get this cleaned up. It looks very sore, and we don't want to risk an infection. I'm not suggesting my daughter has rabies; although she obviously acted as would a ravenous beast, but you never know what's going around."

Frankie bravely beams, "I'm fine! Really, I'm fine, for now. Let's play first, then you can patch me up, yeah?"

Gracie accepts, "That seems prudent."

Pleasant disrobes, making a show of it for her father, knowing how uncomfortable this makes him in front of his wife and daughter-in-law. The shame must be making his blood boil, not that she is acting like a slut, but that he enjoys this behaviour, unbecoming as it is.

Gracie marvels, "How do you keep yourself in such good shape when you're sat at a desk all day?"

Pleasant poses for her parents, replying, "I'm not sat at a desk all day. I'm up early to exercise before my day at work begins, and I take regular breaks to get up and do some aerobics so I don't stiffen up."

Frankie teases, "Someone is stiffened up," staring at Domhnall's trousers bulging at the crotch.

Pleasant feigns protest, "Father, please, control yourself," giving him a flirtatious wink.

Gracie reveals, "This isn't news to me. Your father was never more excited than when we watched you work. I certainly took advantage of that, being sure to watch whenever the mood took my fancy."

Frankie asks her mother-in-law, "And, you're fine with this?"

Gracie answers, "Men are nought but simple creatures. It isn't his fault. It's just him being a man, so why should he be punished for being what he is? Perhaps, it is I who is the more perverted for turning this blind eye. I'm curious to delve into this indulgence, and I'm dragging him down with me."

Pleasant defers to her mother, "This is your dungeon. You are the Mistress here. I follow your command."

Frankie speaks up, "Me too."

Gracie grins widely, "I have two beautiful woman pledged to my whim. Whatever should I have them do?" Gracie clicks her fingers, and Domhnall approaches Frankie, guiding her to the X-shaped rack, tying her to it.

Pleasant picks up a whip, coming across to her wife, saying as she does so, "So that's how things are around here? Mother clicks her fingers, and Father obeys like a dog. I thought Father would be more of a man than that."

Domhnall answers back to his daughter, "I have my autonomy. I just understand the value of deference to strong leadership."

Pleasant mocks her father, "I get it. You're just like every other man, wanting an easy life, so you just do as the woman says to avoid an argument."

Frankie asks her husband, "Do you do that?"

Pleasant responds playfully, "May I remind you who holds the whip?," cracking the leather against her wife's belly.

Frankie breathes heavily, howling from the heat of the impact sinking in and spreading around her abdomen, moaning, "Oh-oh-oh, yes, mmm... Oh, that feels so good..."

Pleasant readies the whip again, enquiring of her wife, "I know you get this treatment at work. Do you not enjoy it?"

Frankie giggles, "Oh, no-one does it like you do..."

Pleasant strikes her wife again, "Really? I'm flattered," lashing her wife's legs in turn before whirling the whip around her head to cut across her chest.

Frankie moans and convulses as if she is having the most sensual sex of her life, shamelessly in the presence of her in-laws as they watch. Every lash that scrapes her skin feels delivered with love and understanding, craving being carved into by the crashing of the leather by her loving wife's hand. They bonded under the whip, and, years later, the heart races just the same.

12