Together Ssn 08 Ch. 07 - See Me, Feel Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasant holds the whip to allow her mother to approach the rack. Gloria inspects the skin, "These look very hot," running her fingers along the tracks of broken skin, making Frankie suck air through her teeth. The mother-in-law slaps the underside of one of the young woman's breasts, then the other, then gripping a nipple in her hand, twisting with a torturous grip.

Frankie howls, "Ow-ow-ow-ow-oh, oh-ho-ho-hoh, mmm, you have a great grip... Our old clamps never used to be that strong..."

Gracie pats her daughter-in-laws breasts lightly, softly saying, "It comes with much practise, more for bargaining than for pleasure." She clicks her fingers, and Domhnall brings over a pair of nipple clamps, placing them on Frankie's nipples. Gracie wraps the chain around her finger, saying, "This is what you are more accustomed to," tugging on the chain, wrenching the young woman's breasts away from her body.

Pleasant delights at watching the pained expressions flash across Frankie's face, content to allow her mother the pleasure of their play, but she finds herself drawn to her father's side, tracing her hands around his suit.

Gracie turns to see her daughter caressing her husband, telling her, "I'm playing with your wife. It's fair that you get to play with my husband in turn."

Pleasant breathes heavily, almost a laugh drowning in embarrassment, feeling her fingers find the fly of her father's trousers, teasing it down until his manhood flops free. She runs her hand along his throbbing erection, feeling indescribably filthy, but feeling it's too late to refuse to proceed.

Gracie stares at how her daughter fondles her husband's manhood, muttering, "That must feel so good."

From her helpless perch, Frankie says to Gracie, "You are way more fun than I realised."

Gracie grasps the young woman's throat, choking her as she glares up at her, "I know you meant that as a compliment, but it feels like an insult. Just remember you are currently at my mercy."

Frankie feels her mother-in-law relinquish her grip, coughing before she is able to say, "I'm enjoying being at your mercy."

Gracie glances back to watch her husband's masturbation at the hands of their daughter, responding, "Good."

Pleasant ceases her play, stepping away from her father, announcing, "He is getting close to finishing, but I think he needs to suffer before he's allowed to do so; for having these feelings for someone he shouldn't. What do you think, Mother?"

Gracie watches as her husband doubles-over helplessly from wanting to release his seed everywhere, folding her arms as she replies, "I think that's very deserving. If only desiring his daughter was his own sin," disrobing from her dress as she goes on to say, "I have to confess, that I share in that sin. My heart harbours some very outrageous desires for you, Pleasant. Perhaps my distance from the young Angelina has left me longing for who you've become, wanting some deeper connection. It embarrasses me so, but I don't want to deny myself anymore."

Pleasant helps Frankie down from her restraints, replying to her mother, "I never would've expected anything like this from you, Mother."

Gracie smirks, "Why do you think I was always so accepting of your choice of career? I understand you thought you were being rebellious, and that's something I can scarcely blame you for, but the distance between us always hurt me deeper than it should, and made my lust almost unbearable, but I did my best to hide that."

Pleasant scoffs, "Huh, you wanted to fuck your own daughter? Did you ever feel this way about Gloria?"

Gracie chuckles, "Oh, no. That girl always seemed to me a reflection of myself, and that would make me a narcissist. No, you are more like your father, and, so, it felt like falling in love with him again."

Pleasant probes, "Does anyone else know?"

Gracie immediately answers, "Most certainly not. This is very much illegal, and I prefer staying out of a prison cell. I'm saying this in confidence, that I consider we feel similarly about this. Don't share this with anyone, if you know what's good for you."

Frankie asks Gracie, "What do you want to happen now?"

Gracie proposes, "I enjoy being with your mother, Frankie, and wish to know how you compare. Whilst we get better acquainted, we can leave our husbands to their own devices."

Pleasant asks to clarify, "You want Father and I to..."

Gracie assures her daughter, "Oh, dear, you do as you please with him. I want you get over this tension between the two of you, and this will be good for you both."

Domhnall protests, "Gracie, dear, this is too much..."

Gracie interrupts her husband, "It is too much, but we should be allowed to indulge from time to time," giving a hearty cackle.

Frankie giggles, "I'm having the best time. This is so fucking hot."

Gracie offers, "Shall we retire to somewhere more comfortable?"

The foursome make their way up to the master bedroom. Once there, they eagerly strip off, all except for Domhnall, with Gracie mounting the bed, laying on her back with come-hither eyes looking up at the young couple standing at the foot of the bed inviting the girls, "Come on, I feel like I've been waiting forever for this. I want you to have your way with me Frankie, and, don't be shy now Pleasant. You two should enjoy this time together."

Domhnall abstains from his wife's eagerness, still feeling conflicted about her openness, making his voice heard, "What is proposed we do is giving me pause. I feel like my love is being tested in some manner."

Gracie chuckles softly, "So it should, but I do recognise that you are faithful to a fault. How many men and women have graced these sheets, yet we always fall at each other's side. I love everything that makes you, you; even if some part be a pervert for your own flesh and blood. Let us share in this."

Feeling as if possessed, Domhnall sheds his suit, exposing himself to his girls before joining his wife at her side, all while the girls' eyes burn him to his core with feelings of judgment and embarrassment. He watches as Frankie seductively pounces upon the bed, slowly making her way onto Gracie, feeling his heart pound heavily as they lose themselves in a passionate embrace.

Frankie takes a moment to say to her mother-in-law, "If Pleasant is as hot as you are in thirty years, I'll be more than happy," giggling as their lips melt together.

Watching from the bottom of the bed, Pleasant remarks, "I should be so lucky," diverting her attention to catch her father's eye, feeling ashamed that old desires for him are brought back to the surface; by her own mother no less. She could walk out right now, and never look back, but what good would that do? She is a whore by profession, albeit online. Would her parents have been so supportive if she opened her bed for real, physically giving her body to her clients for work? Would they have been so ready for that?

Domhnall sees the pause in his daughter, feeling some relief, but wrapped in the silken storm of anxiety wrapping around his core, wanting anything that will put him at ease. Before he knows it, Pleasant is kissing him with such passion, both surrendering to their basest needs.

Pleasant's hand shakes as she hurries to hold her father's manhood steady beneath her, pushing herself down on him, eliciting a cascade of tingling making her feel ginormous with her eyes shut, sitting with that feeling for a moment in wonderment. Suddenly, her world feels flipped upside down, snapping her eyes open to find herself on her back, spread-eagled with her father between her legs, pounding her pussy with vigour. She surrenders to his will, soaking up a sensation so sensuous and full she is stunned in surprise at how it feels.

Gracie glances a grin at her husband and youngest daughter enjoying each other at least, casting a glint in her eyes up at Frankie, feeling her fingers fumbling frantically inside her. With a scarcely-concealed groan, Gracie gestures with rolling eyes and heavy breaths, "I'm gonna... cum... oh, my dear... Frank-uh..."

Frankie marvels at her mother-in-laws convulsions, watching a woman usually so poised and proper melt into such behaviour unbecoming of someone of such high status, but Frankie loves that Gracie is just as filthy and debauched as she herself is.

Pleasant whimpers and shakes as if tossing and turning in a fitful slumber, deep within a dream and unable to wake. Such vulnerability and lack of poise is rare from her, such that it shocks her wife, sitting in watch across the bed. Pleasant feels as if the years have been stripped away, being the girl who loves to be held in her father's arms, listening to his heartbeat, safe in his strong, assured stature.

Domhnall declares, "I'm nearly done!"

Gracie snaps at her husband, "You can't finish in your daughter, Domhnall! It's not right."

Frankie sneaks up behind her father-in-law holding him around his waist as Pleasant slides away from him, offering, "I can be of help?"

Gracie approves, "Yes, Domhnall, give yourself to this fine, young creature."

As Domhnall turns around on the spot, Frankie slaps him lightly across the cheek, on his chest, and catches her hand sharply across his manhood before cupping his scrotum in a tight grip, digging her nails in, telling him, "I need you to calm down a fair bit. I haven't been allowed to cum yet, and I really, really need it. I've been at the edge all day long, mmm..."

Pleasant sits beside her mother, saying to her wife, "Are you forgetting something?"

Frankie huffs, "Oh, right... May I please be allowed to cum at my discretion, Mistress?"

Pleasant responds, "Hmm, we are in someone else's house," looking to her mother.

Gracie replies to Frankie's request, "That seems equitable... Poor girl has suffered enough in waiting..."

Frankie turns around, bending over on all fours for her father-in-law, reaching back to spread her arsecheek with one hand, giggling, "Come on, then. Let's be having you, daddy..."

Domhnall shuffles up behind his daughter-in-law, slotting his manhood with ease inside her dripping pussy, able to pound her with ease as he is greased slick with her secretions. He has settled down some way, but still feels incredibly raw and sensitive, unable to deduce his level of readiness to finish, deciding to fuck Frankie as he is able, hoping to satisfy her side of their arrangement.

Frankie hunkers down onto her elbows, moaning, "Mmm, oh, fuck, daddy, ah-hah... aaaah-ha-hah, mmm, mmhmm... hagh-oh, fuck, yeah, daddy... fuck your girl... fuck me daddy-hah... fuck ya... ya... yeah... ah-hah... ooooh, fuck!"

Just as the pressure in Frankie's pussy peaks, Domhnall finishes, spilling his seed inside her, and as his manhood flops free from her hole, she floods the bed with her dammed juices flushing forth before collapsing on her front.

Pleasant says to her wife, "Can you hear me over there? You're a filthy, fucking bitch, and I love you more than anything."

Frankie catches her breath enough to say, "I love Colette more... huh, I miss her..."

Pleasant imitates her wife mockingly, "I love you too, Pleasant," sharing a laugh with her whilst sharing her mother's embrace. Looking up at her father with a smile, she has never felt so close to her parents, thankful for their love and understanding.

12