Together Ssn 08 Ch. 12 - Of a Kind

Story Info
A final, desperate play.
6.6k words
4.76
3.1k
4
0

Part 85 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual, although some scenes may cause distress. Be safe and vigilant, and enjoy!***

Welcomed to her childhood home, Castle Cummings, Pleasant Reid-Cummings turns 30 today, days before Christmas. Pleasant is met by her niece, Gabriella White-Cummings, 25, invited to a trip down memory lane, going through 3 decades of her life.

Gabriella greets her aunt in the outer courtyard upon her arrival, "Auntie Pleasant, it is so good to see you."

Pleasant is surprised by Gabby's restraint, compared to her usual excitable energy that explodes with overabundance, commenting, "You seem much more... mature?"

Gabriella smiles, "I've been doing a lot of growing up."

Pleasant notices the bulge of her niece's belly, remarking, "You're also more pronounced down here," patting her belly.

Gabriella replies, "This is very special to me, yes. I'm going to be a mother sometime next year. I can't wait."

Pleasant enquires, "And, who's the father?"

Gabriella informs her aunt with a straight face, "Carmichael."

Pleasant laughs, then seeing the seriousness maintaining on young Gabby's face, remarking, "I have to say, I didn't think he had it in him. How did it happen?"

Gabriella explains, "First and foremost, he was such a gentleman, as you'd expect, but it's not a fling, or a one-time thing, or anything so casual; this is about true love and respect. Carmichael is someone I admire, which is why I gave up my hugely profitable career as a camgirl to tend to the castle, because he inspired me to come to this.

"It's not easy to say this, because it's supposed to be a secret, but, since he's so tired, and forced to rest much more than he's willing, but can do far less than he would like, everyone will know soon enough; Carmichael is dying. In my service to him, I dedicate myself to learning absolutely everything I can to be able to continue his work for our family, in this place. That pledge also came with a request from me to produce an heir of his flesh and blood, so that he will live on in some fashion, hence, I'm pregnant with his child."

Pleasant is misty-eyed as she takes in what her niece tells her, admitting, "Carmichael and I were often quite combative, but he was charged with my care, and, in that, I appreciate everything he does... did... Why am I talking like he's gone already?"

Gabriella chuckles, "I don't know, silly, but, I have to warn you if you are thinking about seeing him; he's barely holding on. The man you knew is all but gone."

Pleasant coolly says to her niece, "I'm sorry."

Gabriella gently nods, "Thank you.

"Anyway, since we're feeling sentimental right now, do you remember Christmases past when we were very little, when it still snowed? I'm not talking about the sporadic, thin layers of slush we occasionally get, but those proper, old-fashioned blankets of soft, white that covered everything thickly. How we used to play: me, you, Bonnie, having snowball fights for one thing, and building snow monsters; oh, what fun we had."

Pleasant looks around the courtyard, taking the time to see it, scanning every inch with her gaze, recalling the moments described to her that have been long forgotten. She can almost hear the laughter, and the screams, and the crying, which was usually Gabby's. She says, "That was a magical time. It doesn't seem real," looking upon the cold courtyard cobbles as they currently are, crisp and cold, but clear.

Gabriella agrees, "It was pure magic. It hasn't snowed for your birthday in so many years, but I will always remember those times," inviting her aunt inside, "Shall we?"

Pleasant follows Gabby into the castle, tracing a route through it's halls and rooms, much like how they would meander around to play as children, finding adventure and excitement in what is now mundane and dull. The journey takes them up to Pleasant's childhood bedroom, and she apprehensively states, "This is a place I still hate more than anywhere else in the castle."

Gabriella opens the door, saying, "Well, let's see about that."

Pleasant steps inside the room, seeing in almost exact detail, as best as can be achieved, precisely how it was when she was little, gasping, "This isn't what I expected at all."

Gabriella tells her aunt, "I don't remember much about how it looked when you were very young, simply because I was too young to remember, or wasn't born yet, but Carmichael did tell me stories, and we have photos," handing her aunt some photograph prints.

To Pleasant, each photograph is a window into her past, seeing herself: playing with toy blocks in the middle of the floor, or scribbling with crayons in colouring books, or having tea parties with her dolls. She sees a doll's house she used to play with, looking up at where it should be to see it, not old and dusty, but restored to how it was.

Gabriella watches her aunt standing rooted to the spot in the middle of the room, staring at the doll's house. Her aunt raises her forearm to her face to dab her eyes, sniffling as she does so.

Pleasant controls her breath, calling back to Gabby, "I must be coming down with a cold, or something."

Gabriella allows her aunt to have her moment, "Must be," watching as her aunt's poise falters. Every breath is so heavy that her shoulders lift, fall forward, and are forced back to maintain her posture, but her emotions are obvious.

Pleasant composes herself enough to say, "I miss what it was like to be here at that time, hosting my own parties, and pretending to live a fairytale life with the dolls. Everything seemed so simple. Life is altogether much more cruel than I ever knew to even imagine. I had no nightmares. I had no worries. I had no concept of how difficult things could be; even relationships with people are difficult, and nothing like how I played with my dolls."

Gabriella awaits her aunt's decision to continue, taking a trip down the tower to come to the inner courtyard, stepping out into the chill, breathing deep of the clean air as she says, "I can remember so many times here that were just you, me, and Bonnie."

Pleasant sees ghosts of her younger self running around, chased by and giving chase to her niece and her cousin. Memories of times through the seasons where they soak up the sun's rays, shooting each other with jets of water from water-guns, idly blowing bubbles through the plastic rings that you dipped into bottles of solution, and sharing in ghost stories as the nights draw longer.

Gabriella also says, "Of course, there's also much more recent years, like the announcement of your engagement, or the subsequent wedding."

Pleasant walks down the middle of the courtyard, turning around to see Frankie walking down the aisle alongside her father. She remembers how happy she was to be stood on this spot, seeing the most beautiful woman she's ever known coming towards her.

Suddenly, a thought shoots into Pleasant's mind, and she recoils, recalling how she got shot at Tiffany's wedding on this spot. Vividly, she feels so strongly the dread of wondering if her daughter was going to make it through, being the strongest thought on her mind at the time. She never before or again felt so afraid for anyone or anything as in that moment for her unborn child.

Gabriella approaches her aunt, asking, "Are you alright?"

Pleasant nods emphatically, "Yes. It's just there's a lot of history here, and, it's overwhelming... There are such good times, but also some very painful ones..."

Gabriella comforts her aunt, "I understand if you would like to rest, but, first, if you would indulge me one more memory?"

Pleasant agrees, following her niece's lead to the lounge. There are so many memories here, but there must be one specifically that Gabby has in mind.

Gabriella reminds her aunt as they take each take a seat, "This room has seen many babies welcomed into the family. I was one of them. Obviously, I'm too young to remember anything from that young, but..."

Pleasant regales her niece as she remembers, "I remember, seeing you in a cot right there in the middle, with all the adults crowded around to get time with you. Everyone was so excited. I squeezed my way through, craning my head over the side to get a look, and, you looked so sweet, and so beautiful.

"I also remember being scared, that my sister had had a baby, and, that I would soon be having one. I had no idea about sex, or where babies come from, but I had this idea that I would be given one to look after. The only one I told about that was your mother, and she found it funny, but she just sat down with me, on our own, and told me, 'They don't give little girls babies. You have a long time to go until you need to worry about that.'

"I was so spooked about the whole thing, but I decided to be more of a sister to you at that point. I always wanted to be closer with your mother, as in, playing more, and spending more time together, so I did that with you instead."

Gabriella asks, "Do you remember bringing Colette here?"

Pleasant laughs a little, "How could I forget? I thought she would be more sweet, and adorable, and she was, before she became that fucking terror she is now. I could swear that that night here was the only time in her life that she has slept soundly, and peacefully. She does still look so beautiful, sure, but she's trouble. The sooner we can marry her off and get rid of her, the better."

Gabriella giggles, "Heheh, you don't mean that?"

Pleasant seriously considers, "I really would love some quiet nights. One will be nice, but, for my sanity, and my health, I just want to sleep for so long."

Gabriella more seriously asks, "You must love her, right?"

Pleasant sighs, "I can love her, and still want to never see her again, all at the same time... but, I do love her... For all of the things I despise, deeply... There isn't a thing I won't do for her..."

Gabriella jokes, "Even if you end up mad?"

Pleasant breathes deeply, "I'm positively insane," sharing a laugh with her niece.

Domhnall and Gracie Cummings, 70 and 61, enter the lounge, with Ray and Gloria White-Cummings, 67 and 43, following closely behind, as Domhnall asks of his youngest daughter to his granddaughter, "What have you been doing with your aunt to make her question her sanity?"

Gabriella giggles softly, replying, "I've been nothing but pleasant company, Grandfather."

Gracie says in response, "That's very good, Gabby," asking Pleasant, "How are things at home, to warrant declaration of insanity?"

Pleasant tells her mother, "Challenging, Mother. I don't quite know what to do with myself sometimes, and, Frankie and I do our best for Colette, which really drains us so much."

Domhnall informs his daughter, "To give you a deserved break today, Colette has been entrusted to the care of Cassie Palmer, along with Joy, Hope, and Mia's daughter, Kisha. We are all free to unwind and relax until tomorrow, so I suggest you make the most of it, as will we all."

Over the course of the afternoon, more and more people arrive: Frankie Reid-Cummings, 27, comes with Tiffany Bright and Craig Reid, both 26; Irvine, Sheena, and Bonnie White, 62, 49, and 30; Higgins, his boyfriend, Steve, and Higgins' friend with benefits from work, Juniper, turn up together; Aniya, Tibor, and Mia Milosevic, 21, lead in-tow, Carrie Harper, 21, Tracey Garret, 21, Lillie Pratchet, 21, Stacey Flynn, 21, Shane Tobin, 20, and Cariad Byrne, 19; and, last but not least, arriving altogether, George and Lucy Reid, 52 and 48, Kirsty, Eric, and Jack Palmer, 53, 46, and 18.

With all the party guests assembled in the lounge, drinks in hand, Irvine, of all people, leads a chorus, "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Pleasant. Happy birthday to you," humbling and embarrassing the birthday girl as all partake in a toast, and Irvine again leads, "For... she's a jolly good fellow. For she's a jolly good fellow. For she's a jolly good fello-oooh! And, so say all of us. And, so say all of us!," finishing their drinks to be topped up again by the house-staff waiting on them.

Pleasant expresses, "Thank you, Uncle, and thanks to everyone for chiming in. That wasn't in any way embarrassing at all. My face isn't red. I don't know what you're talking about," eliciting laughs from all around.

Irvine tells his niece, "It's the least any of us can do to celebrate this milestone birthday. You are 30. Three decades in this world, and what a three decades it has been; especially that last decade. So much has happened, and you are at the heart of it."

Pleasant isn't sure about her uncle's point, saying, "I don't know about that. A lot has happened, sure, but I look to Tiffany as the heart of our story over these past years. She's done more, and suffered more, than any of us."

Irvine snarls, "Don't remind me," forcing a smile, "Sufferance aside, I have to concede, the girl has done remarkably."

Pleasant says, "Tiffany would be delighted to hear that from you, Uncle."

Irvine almost laughs, "I'm sure she would."

Tiffany comes to Pleasant's side to give her a hug, saying, "My ears are burning. What are you talking about?"

Irvine casually answers, "Just talking about your achievements, and that you're getting everything you deserve."

Tiffany focuses squarely on Irvine, wanting to know, "What does that mean?"

Irvine cryptically deflects the question, "I wouldn't worry too much about the details, young Miss Bright. I suggest instead that you and the birthday girl enjoy the festivities during this joyous time. How about revelling in merriment and desire, after all, we're all friends here, right? We're certainly all adults. There's no shame."

Frankie appears by her husband's side, giggling, "What are you guys standing around for? We should be dancing, drinking, and dancing and drinking some more!"

It is a time for celebration, so Pleasant sets aside her concerns about her uncle, indulging in a cocktail with her wife, swaying their hips and throwing their arms around as the general mood of the room picks up to be altogether more rowdy.

Bonnie finds her way to the birthday girl, wishing her, "A very merry birthmas to you."

Pleasant recalls, "It's been more than a few years since I heard you say that. How are things at work?"

Bonnie smiles slyly, "Oh, you know, long hours, bunking on-call, and being a general dog's body for a general wage. It mounts up, sure, but nowhere near as lucrative as what most of you here are doing.

"What I want to know is what everything is like in the Reid-Cummings household?"

Frankie replies, "It's a lot of keeping an eye firmly on our daughter at all times, which is unceasingly distracting, and drains both of us to no end. It's the most full-on, full-time work that you don't get payed for."

Pleasant tells her cousin, "It's not all doom and gloom, as it plays into our kinks. We want to feel exhausted and degraded."

Bonnie interestedly asks, "Come on, I want details? Hotter the better."

Pleasant shakes her head, "What about your feelings for me? I don't want to get you all worked up to be disappointed when you can't have me."

Frankie teases Bonnie, "I know all about you two, and, hot as it would be, this one is all mine."

Bonnie blurts, "Oh, please, you're both glorified sluts. I thought you girls were all about share and share alike?"

Pleasant feels pressured, drinking more of her drink before replying, "I don't know, Bonnie. With you, it would be anything but casual."

Frankie hints, "Well, you two used to be close, and I don't mind sharing."

Bonnie holds her hands up, making it clear, "I was only talking hypothetically, of course, but, if she doesn't mind, are you going to turn me down?"

Pleasant feels a little light-headed, swaying seductively as she props herself up on her cousin to say to her, "I can put my money where my mouth is."

Domhnall and Gracie make their way around to the their youngest daughter, with Gracie gloating, "My daughters can certainly put their money where their mouths are, because they follow my example of being exceptional, in both beauty and commerce," allowing her hands to wander over her daughter's body, commenting, "This is a very nice suit; oh, the silk... so soft... and I can feel your body is so hot beneath... getting a rise from me..."

Pleasant hastily says, "Mother!," shocked by her forwardness, taking a look around the lounge, seeing everyone is getting amorous with one another.

Bonnie calmly coos, "Come now, Pleasant. Just allow what comes naturally to you to... well, come naturally," cackling hysterically.

Pleasant is apprehensive as her parents approach without inhibition, but no-one around seems to mind nor notice. She looks around the room again, and Lucy is being spit-roasted by George and Craig so brazenly. Kirsty urges her son inside her pussy whilst her husband gives his attention to Stacey and Lillie, all while Shane shares the attention of his girlfriends, Tracey and Cariad. Mia is taken from behind by her father, Tibor, while Aniya and Carrie spurn them on, getting off on the display themselves. Even Steve supports his boyfriend, Higgins, as the hunk fucks Juniper. Ray's shoulders are massaged by Sheena whilst Gloria gives him a good sucking, and Irvine rubs Tiffany's arms, putting her at ease as Bonnie strokes Tiffany's face before throwing herself at Pleasant, stealing her attention from the room.

Frankie helps to strip her husband, excited to indulge in this moment with Pleasant, Domhnall, Gracie, and Bonnie, with Tiffany and Irvine close at hand. She's particularly drawn to Irvine. She knows their has been tension over the years between him and Tiffany, straining relationships throughout the families gathered here, but now they're being so forward. Still, her head soon clears of any notions as the hormones brainwash her.

Before long, everyone is naked, apart from the house-staff, waiting in the corners of the room, ready to attend when called upon for any reason, turning a blind-eye to the proceedings, as it is not their job to question nor take concern in any event.

Pleasant flicks her head up, head deep in the swirling crown heavily weighing about her from having her father's manhood pushing inside her. Staring softly into space, she settles her vision on one of the house-staff, holding a smartphone, as if taking photos or recording video. The steadiness, position, and length of hold suggests that video is being recorded, and she glances a look across the room to the other staff, seeing each recording. Allowing her head to roll around her shoulders, all the way back, she notices the same from behind her, all around the room, from every angle; but she hasn't the cognition to even utter a sound to this point, losing her train of thought to the sheer bliss coursing through her.

Tiffany giggles softly, turning to Irvine to invite him, "Why don't you assert yourself with a hostile takeover right here?," stroking her hand on his crotch.

Bonnie shoots a filthy look back at Tiffany's bluntness, and her eye is caught by her father, giving her a wink. She cuddles up atop Pleasant's body, watching Domhnall fucking his daughter, calling out loudly, "Oh, yes, that's it you dirty, old man. Fuck your daughter like the common whore she is," before bounding to her feet, taking Tiffany by surprise as she pushes her away from her father.

Tiffany stumbles across the room, groaning amorously as she tumbles into the lap of Ray, welcomed by Gloria to join in their love-making. Tiffany is helped by her colleague's wife to mount Ray's lap, held around her waist as she rides astride the strong body of the businessman beneath her.

Irvine is handed his smartphone by one of the house-staff, announcing, although no-one pays him much mind under the circumstance, "I have to take this privately. Excuse me," leaving the lounge, with Bonnie chasing after him with a pleased look on her face.

12