Together Ssn 08 Ch. 12 - Of a Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind Ray's back, Sheena pushes him away as she helps herself to her feet, showing concern, "I need to be with my husband."

Neither Ray, nor Gloria, nor Tiffany care for Sheena's leave, to involved in their activities, and the overwhelming feeling of desperation needing to be purged from their bodies, only growing by the moment, with the only feeling that matters of giving their entire beings to each other, that it may ease them.

At the centre of it all, Gracie shares a hot kiss with Frankie, faintly uttering, "I feel strange, dear."

Frankie breathes into her mother-in-law, "It's okay. It'll all be fine... I... promise..." As Frankie's words leave her lips, she grows faint, clinging onto consciousness with every fibre of her being. All that matters to the young women is showing the extent of her affection to her mother-in-law, and nothing other would seemingly do.

Across the room, Tibor's face burns hot and red, thrusting his fat dick into his daughter, pulling on her hair, telling her, "You are a bad little bitch. Say it!"

Mia calls out, "I'm a bad little bitch, Dad... mmm, ooooh, it's so hot when everyone is watching... oh-fuck, me, Dad..."

Tibor spanks his daughter's butt while he fucks her, having his fat physique rubbed all over by his wife and his daughter's girlfriend, alternating kisses with them. Eric comes around to Mia's mouth offering himself to her, and her father instructs her, "Be polite to this gentleman, Mia. I raised you to be polite."

Mia moans as she gratefully receives Eric's cock, making an effort to lick along the length of it, and moaning sensuously to respond to her father, "I am polite, Dad. I will be my very best for you to make you proud, Dad. Please, Dad? All I want is to show you how good I am. Am I your good girl, Dad. Am I your good girl?"

As Tibor watches his daughter take a mouthful of cock to cease her orations, he focuses on his daughter's face rather than the oral stimulation of the gentleman feeding her, answering his baby girl, "You are a good girl for your Dad, and I am proud of how you've grown."

Eric strokes Mia's chubby cheeks as he stares at how she chokes on his cock, commenting in jest, "She is a very good girl. I would happily trade either of my sons to have her around the house any day!"

Eric glances across the room to catch the sight of Stacey and Lillie coming up behind Jack while he's driving his dick deep inside his mother, giving him sweet kisses on his cheeks, and cheekily slapping his arse cheeks, spurning him on. The father barely recognises his son, and the husband barely recognises his wife, seeing nothing but a blur of flesh, coaxing him to completion with an eruption of ecstasy, leaving Mia foaming at the mouth as she coats her licks with a mix of his spunk and her saliva.

Kirsty holds her legs up around her ankles, sinking back to allow her son to really get into her, pleading with him, "Yes-yes-yes, fuck me like that-yes-yes-oh-fuck-yes, you are such a bad boy. I'm grounding you to your room for a month, and I'll be checking in regularly to make sure you're up to no good, you motherfucker."

Jack struggles to focus on the woman beneath him, going cross-eyed, and feeling increasingly light-headed, even floaty from the extra attention from the hot young woman at either side, making his skin tingle from head to toe. All of this makes his dick pulse, and his balls clench, pumping his ejaculate in long spurts deep into the woman beneath him.

Before the teenager can recover, Stacey spins him on the spot, saying, "My turn," as she straddles him, mushing her slit around his lap to spark renewal of his arousal, hungry to have her way.

Lillie collapses onto Kirsty, sinking into the mature mother's embrace, feeling warm and nurtured in her arms far more than both of her parents combined, longing for a strong mother-figure to lend her care in this confusing moment. Lillie almost weeps, with a sob escaping her lips, but her eyes remaining dry, allowing the hold of Kirsty's hands to relax her how she needs.

Craig and George are built up to blow their loads, and they get Lucy on her knees between them to take their cream on her face, covering her thickly. Lucy wipes her face with her fingers, scooping up the cum to dribble into her mouth, tasting the yummy treat, before swooning with a light-headed sensation, reaching to hold onto her boys.

Eric embraces George's strong shoulders, congratulating him, "Man, you really go when you get going!"

George humbly replies, "Thanks, Eric."

Lucy offers, "Hey, Eric. I'm not done, even if my boys are. Why don't you show me a good time?"

Eric smirks, "Don't mind if I do," hunkering down on his haunches to take his place between Lucy's legs, replacing her son down there. In his stride, he starts stretching out her pussy, calling to Craig over his shoulder, "Stand back, kid. This is how a real man gets it done."

Craig collapses onto Eric's back, holding onto his waist for dear life, riding each and every motion from the man inside his mother. Faintly, he breathes, "Fuck, I'm beat. I could sleep for days."

Eric softly says over his shoulder, "Hold on, kid. You hang in there, yeah?"

Panning her attention from one place to any other that comes naturally, Pleasant feels all sensation slipping away, head empty of thoughts, and body screaming with ecstasy, rolling her head back, looking at the world upside down as her eyes become too heavy...

Coming to, Pleasant is woken by the intimately familiar flutter in her chest upon hearing Frankie's voice rousing her, "Hey there, get up now, babe."

Pleasant opens her eyes, adjusting to the bright daylight looming lacklustrely like shadows of light, lending no heat where it touches. She sits up, pressing her palms into her eyes, waking herself up enough to look around, wondering, "What happened?"

Domhnall awakes, noticeably aroused after his sleep, aware now of the horror of laying naked with his youngest daughter, realising all manner of family and friends around. The patriarch demands, "Somebody please explain what is going on," diverting his gaze to assert his dominance as darts a look at every member of the house-staff in attendance, reminding them, "If you value your continued employment here, you will answer me."

None of the house-staff speak, and Gabriella defiantly stands addressing her staff, "I am the acting Head of Household Operations at this time, and you will find your voices, or you will be dismissed from your duties, and from the property pending further review."

Still, silence answers loud and clear, that no-one dare speak up about the night's events, whom are in a position to detail as such. Pleasant vaguely recalls, "The staff were recording on their phones. They were complicit in whatever happened, and there is record to show exactly what happened."

Gabriella commands her staff, "You will produce this footage to us now, or you are to leave." Nobody speaks up, but, even with the fullness of time, the air is empty of sound, and Gabriella takes a further moment before declaring, "All house-staff are to vacate the property, and not return until contacted by myself expressly and instructed on further action, with immediate effect."

Like zombies, devoid of any sense of self, the house-staff follow Gabriella's order to evacuate the castle, leaving the halls and many rooms empty, apart from the lounge, where the party guests stir.

Gracie scrambles around her things for her phone, shakily swiping the screen until she makes a call, eventually saying, "Harriet Washburn... Yes, Harriet. Gracie Cummings... We need you at the castle right away on business, and, this is absolutely serious, and imminently urgent. This is of paramount importance... Thank you," pressing to end the call.

What follows is a long process of Harriet doing her work, taking testimonies from all in attendance on the night, and applying herself to defend the Cummings family, Tiffany Bright, and Cummings' Enterprises International in response to Irvine prosecuting the aforementioned.

Weeks go by of court process, as Harriet builds her case, much to the annoyance of the prosecution. Irvine's lawyers push to settle things before they go to trial, wanting to spare the embarrassment of the incestuous videos being revealed to the public. Though reluctant, Irvine's lawyers appear in court, presenting their case to the court. Included in the proceedings is the video footage from the various smartphone recordings, as captured at the initial instance. This footage, although embarrassing to be revealed to the court, to the lawyers, the jurors, and the judge, for the defence, Harriet assures her clients, "This is how we win this."

During trial proceedings, Harriet contests, "The video footage shows an orgy; incestuous in nature, between various members of the Cummings family, and various employees of Cummings' Enterprises International, and affiliated persons. What the footage does not show, however, is who was filming, and the prosecution, Irvine White, and his wife and daughter, initially present, leaving the room before things really heat up. So, who was recording?

"It turns out, that through deposition, we interviewed the staff who work at Castle Cummings, and many corroborated the fact that they had been paid, or promised fortunes to be payed at a later time, to film these events, and named this person as Irvine White. The tapes recording those depositions have been entered into evidence for review from the jury.

"What the footage doesn't show, is the drugs that were given to those present during the event. The drugs in question, which were revealed through independent examinations by doctors not affiliated with either the prosecution or defence, and court-ordered, are pheromonal in nature, heightening libido and reducing inhibition, and were found to be absent from Irvine, Sheena, and Bonnie White, and were administered orally via the drinks, doctored and served by the complicit staff.

"Where did the drugs come from? They were found to be missing upon inspection of the hospital they were taken from, with the audits showing them in their inventory, at Bonnie's place of work where she is a nurse. This shows Bonnie as an accomplice to this event being planned and executed.

"The drugs in question were administered through being mixed in alcohol, which is against the advice from the manufacturers, and was imbibed by my clients in more-than-sufficient quantities, putting my clients at risk of harm or death. In addition, the intended effects of these drugs would be so strong that they had no rational or reason, and wouldn't have known who they were coming on to, only fixated on their own urges to relieve themselves. It just so happened to be unfortunate that they attempted to relieve themselves with close relatives, who were the attendees of the party at hand to each of them. None of my clients would know what they were doing, and, if they weren't drugged, would never entertain the notion of doing what they were filmed doing.

"Adding to the judge of character of my clients to support my assertion that these are decent people who would not act so indecently under other circumstances, I recorded my initial arrival to the castle that following afternoon, and asked each of them in turn how they felt about what happened. As my recordings show, which has been entered into evidence for juror review, all felt sickened and remorseful about what happened that night, clearly horrified by the implications of their actions. Those actions, not being their own, for not being of sound mind during the event in question."

The jury is swayed by Harriet's assessment of the events, siding in favour of the defence, bringing proceedings to an end. With a respectful bow, Harriet steps out of the courtroom, making her way to the waiting room where Tiffany is awaiting news from her. Harriet informs her, "You've won. We pushed to get to trial, exposing the house-of-cards conspiracy by diligently using the evidence to our advantage, and it worked."

Tiffany feels elated, "Yes! So much for strategy, Irvine."

Harriet theorises, "He had a strong idea, to give him his due. He was hoping the weight of embarrassment of exposing that sex tape to the world would be enough to get what he wanted. If I didn't factor in all the things I did to the case, that would certainly be compelling enough to a jury to win."

Tiffany expresses, "Thank you so much for everything you've done. I know what it's like to have a sex tape you don't want being shown to the world."

Harriet is surprised by this revelation, "Really?"

Tiffany explains, "I was recorded years ago by my rapists, going on and on in a gangbang, one after another, and another, and another, and on and on it went. They uploaded it to Pornexus by making me a profile by using my phone, and a selfie on it as a profile picture, and left me broken and embarrassed without a means of taking it down."

Harriet offers, "I could, pro bono, see if I can get it removed from the site?"

Tiffany shrugs, "It's been up there so long, and probably has millions of views, so, no point now really. It's out there, and I live with that knowledge every single day."

Harriet instead suggests, "Then, shall we tell everyone the good news?"

At Castle Cummings, the close family: Domhnall, Gracie, Ray, Gloria, Gabriella, Pleasant, and Frankie, sit with Harriet and Tiffany in the lounge on their return from the courthouse. Upon hearing how proceedings concluded, Pleasant asks, "What happens to Irvine now?"

Harriet informs her, "Nothing. This case is over. The purpose of the trial was for them to scare your family into signing over what he wants, but, you've won, so it's done."

Pleasant bitterly snarls, "It's not over. It's nowhere near over. They are free now to come at us again."

Harriet suggests, "We could build a case against them, citing conspiracy to bribery with the aim of a takeover?"

Pleasant thinks things through, shaking her head, "So, we would have to go through this again for months more? They threaten us now."

Harriet sympathises, "I am sorry, but that's the best I can do for you."

That night, however, Pleasant takes the matter into her own hands, leading her many men clad in black to pay the Whites a visit, snatching them from their beds, and bringing them to a nearby barn, on a non-descript farm not far away. Patiently, she waits for her bound captives to come around, gagged and fearful of being brought to a place they don't recognise, unable to resist in Pleasant's presence.

Pleasant looms over the bodies wrapped up in cling-film on the hay strewn about the floor, leaning down to address Bonnie, "I'm so angry with you, sis. I'm furious, because we were so close once upon a time, but because of your jealousy, you somehow reason that I have wronged you, when all I have done is treat you with respect, with kindness, with love. You imagine that I am this villain; that I have done you wrong, and, all because I married someone who wasn't you. Think about that, you have tried to destroy my family's reputation by using incest as your weapon, and, yet, what you have desired for so long is incest. We're cousins. Did you think that was okay?"

Turning her attention to Irvine, Pleasant growls, "That was not okay! Your scheming and hatred robbed me of my birthday. You have turned what should be a treasured memory for the rest of my life sour. Not that any of you care how I feel. All that concerned you was being the ones in charge, because you felt like you were wronged.

"I don't care how you feel: Irvine, Bonnie, Sheena. You made a very poor decision when you decided to threaten my family. You fucked up! Now, I savour this rage in me burning so hot. I have never felt so alive. Nothing in this world will stop me now, because, I promised my wife, 'I would do anything for you," and, what you did hurt her, because you threatened her family. You are beyond forgiveness. You are beyond salvation. You are beyond judgment. So, all that is left for me to do is commit you to the ground, and let you be judged by a higher power, because I am far beyond caring."

A couple of months after Pleasant's birthday was ruined, the time has come to celebrate Tiffany's birthday, now turning 27, but things are much more humble for her, as are her wishes. Instead of assembling at the castle, they gather around the dining table at the Reid's house, which is the place she feels at home the most.

Pleasant loves seeing how happy Tiffany is, and loves seeing how happy that makes Frankie, listening to the girlish giggles they bring out of each other. The air is filled with that fun and joyous sound, infectious with it's charm, putting everyone at ease. Running around the house, Colette, Joy, and Hope play happily, almost bringing a tear to Pleasant's eyes, becoming misty as she takes a deep breath, closes her eyes, sitting still to clear her head for a moment.

"Wake up, Mother," shouts Colette as she pounds on Pleasant's arm with her palm.

Pleasant laughs, "I am awake. I was resting my eyes."

Colette mocks, rolling her eyes, "I was resting my eyes," giggling as she is tickled into submission by her mother.

Frankie snatches her daughter away from Pleasant's reach, saving her daughter from the ticklish torture. She hands Colette to Craig, diving into her husband's lap to passionately kiss her, saying, "I love you."

Tiffany leads the children's jeers at the sight of affection, teasing, "Do you have to do that in front of everyone? Get a room."

The kids chant, "Get a room! Get a room! Get a room! Get a room! Get a room!"

George bring in a birthday cake to place on the table, being careful not to let the candles blow out before he sets it down. The kids cheer, running hyper around their granddad, unable to wait for a slice. Set in place in the middle of the table, George wishes Tiffany, "Happy birthday, girl."

Tiffany giggles, "Thank you, daddy."

Everyone shouts at the top of their voices, "Happy birthday!" The kids just end up screaming at the top of their lungs, running circles around and underneath the table.

The family gather around, all watching in silence, holding their breaths as Tiffany blows out the candles, cheering as Lucy cuts the cake, plating the slices to be passed around as everyone gorges on the soft, sugary sponge.

As the night goes on, all thoughts of the Whites are buried under the laughter and good times shared between the family, and Pleasant intends to keep it this way. Her family's focus is immediate, on what is in front of them; each other, and, together, they are truly happy.

12