Together to Learn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny remembered that she had looked at them all, then just got down on the floor and put her head between Mitsy's legs. She was looking up into Mitsy's crotch - and her big clitoris, poking out from between her outer labia. The inner labia were just visible, a pair of thin red lines emerging moistly from between the plumb outer lips. Then Amy has positioned herself over Alan's face and between Jenny's legs. Jenny looked back at her as she felt the ends of Amy's dark hair brush across her thighs. Amy had smiled.

"Everybody ready?" asked Mitsy.

"What are we supposed to do?" asked Larry.

"Use your imagination," Mitsy replied. "Kiss, lick, suck - you know all the words people use. OK, 1, 2, 3 Go!" And with that she bent down and kissed the tip of Larry's penis.

Jenny had been just about ready to kiss Mitsy's vulva when she jumped - Amy had run her tongue right up the slit between her labia and it felt wonderful. Ok, she thought, now I have to share. She pushed her head up into Mitsy's crotch and kissed her labia. Mitsy tasted a little musky. Jenny took a deep breath, stuck out her tongue, and ran it up Mitsy's labia and over her clitoris. A she watched, Mitsy's labia blossomed open, her inner lips further extending between them, her clitoris, unbelievably, growing even larger. Jenny resumed licking, stroking from bottom top, ending each stroke with a flick at Mitsy's clitoris. The taste of Mitsy's juices excited her.

Jenny had felt herself lubricating and opening up under Amy's ministrations. Amy's mouth and tongue were insistent, exploring every nook and cranny of Jenny's genitals. Her tongue would run up and down the crevice between outer and inner labia, then stab into her vagina, where it would swirl around, drawing Jenny's juices down. All the time she was doing this her hair was brushing over Jenny's thighs, tickling and tantalizing them. As soon as Jenny was beginning to think she couldn't stand this much longer, Amy would flatten her tongue and run it up over her urethra and then her clitoris, and then she would use it to circle and flick at that hard little pleasure nubbin. Jenny was trying to duplicate Amy's actions with Mitsy, but her groans of pleasure kept interfering with her efforts. Finally, she just threw her arms around Mitsy's backside, clamped her mouth over Mitsy's mound and licked and sucked everything she could reach with her tongue, finally pulling and holding her enormous clit between her lips, alternately sucking on it and flicking it back and forth with her tongue.

Mitsy was beside herself with pleasure. When Jenny finally focused on her clitoris waves of pleasure just began washing steadily through her, carrying her higher and higher. She had begun everything with a light kiss to the tip of Larry's penis, but now was sliding her mouth up and down it's length, her tongue pressing hard and slithering over his glans on every stroke. She had braced herself with her left hand on the floor, and was stroking Larry's penis with her right, in rhythm with her sucking. She could feel her breasts swaying and occasionally brushing against Larry's thighs as she moved her mouth up and down her penis. Every time a nipple brushed against Larry, a little thrill ran right down to her clitoris.

The others were equally active. Larry had a finger pistoning in and out of Pam's vagina as he sucked insistently at her clitoris. Pam was alternately sucking Alan and running her tongue, hard, up the underside of his penis. Alan held Amy's butt with both hands, pulling his face into her crotch where his tongue alternated between thrusting in and out of her vagina and circling her clitoris.

They were a writhing circle of pleasure, moaning, groaning, gasping and grunting with pleasure; licking and sucking the pink flesh of their newly-shaved genitals.

Jenny remembered how her orgasm had just hit her - Amy had sucked her clitoris deep into her mouth and then suddenly released it, and the sudden absence of stimulation made Jenny cry out, and then Amy had flicked her tongue over it, hard, and then she was cumming, hard, her whole body shaking with pleasure and Amy hadn't stopped flicking at her clitoris and the sensations were overpowering, her orgasm flooding through her, her whole body shaking with pleasure.

As she orgasmed, the contractions squeezed the lubricant filling Jenny's vagina out and over Amy's face. The erotic odor, and Alan's tongue circling over her clitoris, sent Amy into orgasm as well, and then orgasm just rippled through the circle, Pam and Mitsy quivering with the pleasure and Alan and Larry pumping floods of semen into Pam and Mitsy's mouths. When Alan's orgasm began Pam pulled back, and his semen spurted over her face and breasts, but Mitsy had just sucked Larry deeper into her mouth, sucking and swallowing every drop until she milked him dry. Pam rubbed the creamy substance into her skin with one hand, and with the other held Alan's penis so she could lick up the remnants of semen that oozed from his urethra.

They all finally collapsed together, face-to-crotch, holding each other tightly as the last sensations of orgasm subsided and the peace of the afterglow took over.

After a few minutes Pam stood up and took Alan by the hand, leading him into the bathroom. "C'mon everybody," she said.

The others disengaged themselves and slowly followed. Mitsy grabbed the towels they had used earlier, anticipating what Pam had in mind. By the time she got to the bathroom Pam had the shower going and she and Alan were soaping each other up, rubbing up against each other and paying special attention to their genitals, then rinsing the remnants of their encounter from each other. Pam motioned Mitsy into the tub as Alan stepped out, and then she washed her just as carefully and embracing and rubbing against her just as much as she had with Alan. Jenny took Larry by the hand and stepped into the tub as Pam and Mitsy finished, and Amy joined them, and the trio soaped and rubbed and cleaned each other, slipping and sliding against each other's bodies, exploring breasts and penis and vaginas in the process.

Pam passed out the big, fluffy towels to all of them and they dried each other off, then gathered back in the living room. Pam had brought several bottles of lotion with her.

"Well," said Pam. "That was something."

They all looked a bit sheepishly at each other, a bit surprised at what they had just done. Jenny recalled how she had looked around the room, and how she had noticed their shaved genitalia, and how that sight had strangely aroused her.

Pam spoke again. "One thing I do know, we'll all be a lot more comfortable if we massage some lotion into ourselves. When my mother taught me about shaving, she taught me that too." She passed the bottles of lotion around.

They had poured lotion into their hands and started rubbing it into themselves. Alan and Larry's penises had started growing erect, especially as they watched the girls rub themselves. As usual, Mitsy broke the ice.

"Oh, just do it. Everybody just masturbate. You've got lotion, it feels good, and we've only had one orgasm apiece tonight anyway."

Amy had spoken next. "Maybe we can make it our ritual," she said.

"What do you mean," asked Larry.

"Well," she replied quietly. "Groups have rituals. We have a physical symbol of our group - our shaved genitals. So why don't we have a ritual? At the end of each night, we can sit in a circle like this, and then masturbate. We're all together, we've done things together, we've experimented, but we go back to the basics. Self-love. We can do it to remind ourselves that we are individuals and that as much as our love for each other grows, that eventually we may go our own ways. It's a sexual act, we do it as a group, but we do it individually. It kind of ties everything all together."

"I like it," Jenny had said. "Let's do it."

The others agreed.

"Ok," Mitsy said, "then let's start." And with that she had leaned back into the couch she was sitting on, spread her legs, and began rubbing herself. The others followed suit.

Jenny had paid particular attention to Larry as he gripped his penis and stroked it up and down. For herself, she had spread her lips with her left hand, dipped two fingers of her right hand into her vagina to moisten them, and slowly began rubbing them around and over her clitoris. The pleasant sensations of sex gently flowed through her. she felt her nipples harden and tried again to suck on one, again failing to do much more than just flick at it, tantalizing but not satisfying herself.

Soon they all were in their own little worlds of passion, deeply aware of each other and watching, but focusing on the pleasure they produced in themselves. Pam successfully sucked on a her big pink nipple as she slid her fingers into her vagina and massaged her clitoris with her thumb. Alan finished each upward stoke by sliding his palm over the glans of his penis. Amy and Mitsy each periodically massaged their breasts in between stroking and rubbing themselves. Jenny noticed that Amy's nipples looked particularly long that night, and that she could just pull the tip of one into her mouth. She wasn't sucking at it regularly, but every few minutes would pause, tug hard at a nipple, and then coax it into her mouth.

The room was quiet except for the moist sounds of hands rubbing genitals and the gentle moans of sexual pleasure each uttered.

Jenny watched fascinated a few minutes later when Larry groaned loudly. His penis was darker than she had ever seen it before. She watched, fascinated, as his scrotum contracted and moments later as semen spurted in a long arc from the tip of his now beet red penis and splattered against his stomach. She rubbed herself furiously as second and third spurts erupted from him. And then her orgasm was there, and she clutched her sex with both hands, holding a finger tightly inside herself, as she cried out "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Hearing this, Alan glanced away from Pam, and saw Jenny arched up, her hands clutched over her crotch, her arms pushing her breasts together, and then he felt the sperm boiling up from inside him and spurting over his hand. Mitsy, Pam and Amy's orgasms came nearly simultaneously, each moaning out her pleasure as their passion crested and rolled through them.

Sleepily, Jenny remembered how Amy had then gotten washrags and cleaned each of them, ending her ministrations of each person with a long kiss to the pinkly glowing genitals of each person. As she did this she told them that this would be the last part of the ritual, and they could take it in turns, and that it would show the commitment of the individual to the group. Jenny remembered how, when she had gotten to her, that Amy had spent an extra bit of time cleaning her, and how the kiss wasn't just a pressing of one set of lips against another, but how she had run her tongue deep into her vagina and then swept it up and over her clitoris, ending by sucking that now tender organ deep into her mouth. She'd had another little orgasm right then.

Jenny sighed and rolled over, hugging a pillow to her naked body. It had been yet another wonderful evening with these now very special friends. As she drifted off to sleep she wondered what might be next for the group, and thought about all the wonderful things they had discovered in the last few months. Her dreams gave her many ideas for their next meetings.

12