All Comments on 'Together, Together'

by shadywriter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well, ya pissed me off

I was revved over this story. Nearly bout like melted my monitor.

Then that last line... like a cold shower.

Had this been labelled Chapter 01 or some such, I woulda been LOTS more generous. As it stands, you just led me by the nose and then changed directions.

Awaiting further developments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
predictable

Besides no inexperienced kid is just gonna go ramming his dick in his girlfriend's ass the second time they do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Days of Old...

As much as I hate to say it, the last line fell like a ton of bricks. It didn't act to lead me into the next chapter, but instead ruined a really nice, "took-me-back" type of memory lane story. The other fellow was right there - we needed some type of indication.. Otherwise, a very nice story, full of nice tenderness and memories.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
I Liked It!

I thought it was a hot tale! Her hot tail, leading to anal intercourse, may have been a bit unrealistic, but who cares? It was still fun. Thanks for writing it.

holydemon00holydemon00over 12 years ago
I could give you the benefit of the doubt

That Leeanne is their baby, but it wouldn't make much sense, that they would stop "fucking silly" because of her pregnancy. Or does she die after giving birth?

And I'd rather not think about the other scenario.

The story is better off without that last line, unless you plan for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The end... Really?

The Story itself was great. A whole story about really "getting to know" your best friend, cliché but hey what happens in real life can't be changed.. Anyways, it's still a wonderful plot! Lol with that said the ending was just a buzz kill... Okay they had erotic sex maybe the while time they went to college, but why would u end a story as tragic as saying we stopped cause we have a baby! Just atrocious...

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago

What a great story until the way you ended it or didn't end it. Was LeeAnne their child resulting from her getting pregnant or was LeeAnne a new girl friend. At any rate the way you ended the whole story crashed and burned. Author needs to create a proper ending, not one that leaves you guessing

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto686 months ago

Don't stop now. Please write part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous