Toilet Service Girl

Story Info
The Story of a Toilet Service Girl, who eats shit of ladies.
801 words
4.35
35.8k
35

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a toilet service girl.

I let women shit on my mouth. I eat their shit and lick their assholes clean.

It has been more than six months in this field and till date I have served more than 200 ladies.

I have seen several varieties of ass and tasted different dirty varieties of shit.

I have also sniffed so many assholes and dirty farts, that I no longer feel the fragrance of perfumes.

Today is a big day for me as I am getting a celebrity client for the first time.

The client is Malaika Arora.

She had gained popularity as a model and a VJ early on in her career.

A few steamy item songs in movies increased her popularity and she became a sex symbol.

Malaika Arora was especially known for her big butt, many comparing it to Jennifer Lopez's ass.

She also knows it and flaunts her butt in tight clothes quite openly.

I get ready in the toilet box as the cleaner girl ushers her into the room.

The cleaner girl helps Malaika ma'am to open her jeans and then she goes out.

Malaika ma'am looks at me and I greet her.

"Good Morning, ma'am. I am privileged to serve you as your toilet." I say.

She smiles and sits on the toilet box.

Her huge ass is in front of my face.

I kiss each of her butt cheeks.

She giggles and says, "good girl."

I then ask, "Ma'am, do u want me to lick your asshole or sniff it first?"

"Sniff it", she says.

I put my nose inside her asshole and start sniffing.

It smells dirty but I feel great sniffing the asshole of such a famous celebrity.

After about 2 mins, she says, "Get ready to sniff my fart".

"Please fart on my face, ma'am", I say and get ready with my nose in her asshole.

Immediately she farts twice on my face.

The dirty aroma of her fart covers my nose and face.

"How does it smell?" She asks.

"It's heavenly, ma'am. I would love to smell more of your farts", I reply.

She laughs and says, "No more farts coming now. You start licking my asshole now."

Getting her order, I take out my tongue and start licking her asshole.

Her asshole is a bit darker then her ass cheeks.

A few hairs in her asshole got struck on my tongue.

I keep licking enthusiastically.

After a few minutes, she says, "I have to shit now. Open your mouth."

I immediately tilt my head a bit backwards and open my mouth.

She lifts her ass a bit and sits on my face, with her asshole over my mouth.

Her asshole forms a seal over my mouth.

I get ready for her shit.

She immediately dumps two large logs of her shit.

The logs are hard.

I start chewing them.

As I swallow the logs, she shits three more logs in my mouth.

I start chewing faster.

I finished it and she shit a few smaller logs.

She then removes her ass from my face and says, "I am done. Finish chewing my shit and then lick my asshole clean."

I finish up chewing and then look at her asshole.

Small chunks of shit still are there in her asshole.

I lick and eat those chunks of shit.

I then begin licking her asshole.

"You really do a good job", she says as I lick her dirty asshole clean.

"Thank you, ma'am. It's a privilege to be your toilet." I reply.

"I could feel you chewing my shit, while I was dumping it out in your mouth. I felt like a queen." She said again.

"That's what I want you to feel, ma'am. I love serving your ass." I say.

"How was the taste of my shit? I am sure it was very dirty and nasty?"

"I am used to taste of shit, ma'am. But yours shit is one of the best I have eaten. I am looking forward to eat more." I said as I continued licking her asshole.

After about 15 minutes of licking, she said,"Ok. You can stop now."

She then pressed the bell near the toilet box.

The cleaner girl came in.

She took a jar of water and began cleaning Malaika maam's asshole using her fingers.

Her shit cleaning water began falling in my face too.

Once her asshole was clean, she got up from the toilet box.

"It was a great experience. I will try to come more often and use your mouth as my toilet", she said as she left.

I smiled, feeling happy to have served Malaika Ma'am in a proper manner.

Looking forward to more such visits.

(More stories coming up soon)

(This is a work of imagination. Just a fantasy.)