Toilet Service Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
I serve Kareena Kapoor as her toilet.
794 words
4.58
17.7k
16
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I gave toilet service to Malaika Arora, the news of my service spread among bollywood actresses.

They began enquiring about the type of service I give and many actresses began making plans.

A few days after I served Malaika Arora, one A-List celebrity became my client.

She was the Goddess of Seduction Kareena Kapoor.

Kareena was one of the big stars of bollywood and was considered one of the sexiest women in India.

As she came in that day, I was mesmerized by her beauty.

She looked at me, as I waited with my face inside the toilet box.

"Malaika told me that you gave a very good service that day. Let me see how you serve me today." She said.

"I will serve you with utmost devotion, ma'am. Please have a seat and let me service you." I replied.

She opened her jeans and sat down.

Her beautiful round butt was over my face.

I kissed both of her ass cheeks around 5 times each.

"How many asses do you kiss in a day?" She asked.

"I served about 6-7 women per day." I replied.

"You like eating the shit of ladies?"

"Yes ma'am. I love it. I like eating shit. And today I am honoured to serve you as your toilet. Please order me how to begin." I replied.

"Sniff my ass." She said.

I inserted my nose in her asshole and started sniffing the heavenly aroma of her ass.

It smelled wonderful.

As I kept sniffing, she suddenly farted on my face.

A blast of hot air engulfed my face.

For a moment, I took my nose out of her ass.

"Get your nose back in. Sniff my dirty fart." She ordered immediately.

I put my nose in her asshole again and smelt her fart.

"How does it smell?" She asked.

"It's lovely, ma'am. I can sniff your ass and fart all day." I replied.

She seemed satisfied with my answer.

She then said, "Start licking my asshole now."

I did as she asked.

As I licked her asshole, I began thinking how lucky I am. Many people in India are hooked to this ass of Kareena Kapoor and here I am getting the chance of licking it.

"When Malaika told me about your service, initially I didn't believe it. But now using your service, I am feeling great." She said.

"Thank you, ma'am." I replied, as I kept licking her asshole.

After about 10 minutes of licking, she said, "I am about to shit. Get ready."

I immediately tilted my mouth and opened my mouth, as she pressed her ass over my face.

She immediately dumped two large logs of shit.

I could feel it curling inside my mouth.

I began chewing her shit, loving the taste of her waste.

As I kept chewing, she kept shitting more and more.

I had to chew faster to keep up with the face.

Kareena also pressed her ass hard on my face forming a tight seal over my mouth with her asshole.

After about 10 minutes, she lifted her ass off my mouth.

She stood up and looked at me eating her shit.

"Ha ha. You look like a filthy whore eating my dirty shit. Keep chewing my body waste." She said, as she watched me chew her ass.

As I finished chewing, she said, "I want to rub my ass on your face. Get ready."

I offered my face up and she sat on it again.

She then began rubbing her ass all over my face.

Her heavy ass was smashing my face.

I could feel her shit rubbing all over my face.

After some time, she lifted her ass from my face and said, "Lick my ass clean."

I began licking her asshole.

Shit was smeared all over her ass now and I kept licking.

After about 15 minutes, she pressed the bell.

The cleaner girl came in.

"Wash my ass," Kareena ordered her.

The cleaner girl took a jar of water and started washing her ass and asshole.

The ass-cleaning water kept falling on my face too.

Once she was clean, she got up and said, "Malaika and me are planning something. You be ready to be of service soon."

"It will be my privilege to serve you all, ma'am." I said.

She smiled and left.

I stayed down in the toilet box with my face covered in Kareena Kapoor's shit.

I knew that this was the beginning of my entry into serving bollywood beauties.

Already my agency had received enquiries from celebrities like Kiara Advani, Disha Patani, Ileana D'Cruz and even Madhuri Dixit for using my service.

Looking forward to serving all these ladies.

(More stories coming up)

(This is a work of imagination. Just a fantasy.)