Toilet Whores

Story Info
Three lovers of the golden arts.
5k words
4.56
6.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
365 Followers

It was a Saturday evening, and I was reading a book at the Broken Hill Hotel in the increasingly gentrified suburb of Victoria Park. I was doing my best to come across as a high-value mate, but my self-appointed task was failing miserably.

Oddly, that night, I received several rapid-fire texts from a phone number I did not recognize with generic greeting messages. The grammar could have been better and slightly suspicious, so I initially refrained from responding.

Perhaps five minutes later, I received a message from Mark, technically a friend whom I had not spoken to or interacted with for a long time.

"Hi Jason," The message began, "I know we haven't caught up in a while, but guess who made contact?"

"Good to hear from you," I tersely replied before my curiosity trumped my bitterness, "Do tell?"

"Grace," Came the immediate reply, "And she's hot to trot."

Months had gone by, hell, probably nearly a year.

So many sexual encounters had gone in that time that Grace had faded from memory. For that matter, so had Mark, a Thai Australian, who aggressively "owned" the Malaysian Grace in the gang bang encounters we shared but was a submissive bottom in his bi-sexual life.

My first orgy experience occurred with Grace, Mark - whom I did not know previously - and a couple of weak stunt cocks the last winter. Mark and I destroyed Grace in a savage DP before drenching her in cum and piss in the motel bathroom.

The three of us played together and separately after that encounter, but the meetings faded quickly. There seemed to be no enthusiasm from any party to continue seeing each other after several mind-blowing, testicle-emptying gang bangs and threesomes.

True, Mark and I had several encounters together, but Grace appeared to lose interest in us. In hindsight, I do not know who I resented most, but the promise of new experiences quickly pushed those two from my memory.

So, it was with some surprise that I heard from both former partners on the same night and being the horny fellow that I was my cock twitched in my pants as I scanned the text messages.

Mark communicated that Grace wanted to meet up. Evidently, Mark admitted that he had enjoyed her favors long after I was punted from the equation, and that revelation caused a minor stab of jealousy. However, I stayed silent on that issue.

"She's super horny," He tapped, "And wants to meet tonight."

"Where and when?" I replied.

"Not sure," He said with a frowning emoji, "Your place?"

"Can't," I responded, "I have my brother living with me now."

"Why?"

"To share expenses," I said, irritated at having to disclose such a triviality to someone that had ghosted me, "Yours or hers?"

"Neither" Came the reply, "A motel room?"

"Not at this time," I wrote back after noting it was 9 PM, "No motel will accept a booking."

"Okay, BRB."

I waited ten minutes, anxiously glancing at the phone screen for an update and surreptitiously stroking my cock in the pub's convenient darkness.

Another encounter with Grace was highly anticipated. She had little, if any, limits and reveled in hardcore sex like a porn actor with next week's rent to pay.

Grace was older than Mark and me, divorced, with an endless bucket list of sexual fantasies to fulfil. Slim and graceful, she cut a classy figure in polite society, but get her in a motel room or car park, and she behaved like the lowest Marseille whore.

Mark was borderline misogynistic. He treated Grace - and presumably other female partners - with utter disdain in the encounters I shared with him, bordering on abuse.

The more abuse and degradation heaped on Grace, the more she orgasmed. Her pursuit of pleasure seemed almost pathological.

"Where are you?" Mark asked before I replied, "Any suggestions?"

I did have one. Over the last few months, I had been drilling this MILF at a disused office block close to the casino. As far as I knew, the place still existed, so I suggested it to Mark as a meeting place.

He agreed at one and told me to be patient as he relayed the location to Grace.

"She's bringing a friend," He texted after another tortuous wait.

"A woman?"

"Yes."

Fantastic, I thought as my cock rose to diamond-certified strength. I drained my pint glass and decided to visit the location I suggested to ensure it still existed and was suitable for some nasty action.

"Perhaps I should mention," Stammered Mark as I was hightailing it to the casino, "Grace wants one of our special showers"

As I read those words, I involuntarily let out an audible laugh at what the night was about to yield in terms of filthy fun. The fact that Grace was bringing a friend widened the field of depravity.

Grace was a devotee of the golden arts, with Mark and I making a typical example of her during our first meeting and followed by subsequent encounters. She always left us drenched.

After drinking a decent amount of beer, my bladder filled quickly. Pissing on Grace's sculptured body in a seedy, abandoned, and run-down building was curiously erotic. The addition of a friend sweetened the deal, although Mark had not told me what her involvement might be.

In any case, my balls would be emptied, more than once.

After finishing my beer, I proceeded to the exit. Darkness had descended, and walking to the proposed location of filth would take less than fifteen minutes. As the destination neared, I wondered whether the offer was sincere and whether the other parties turned up.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Not that anything would be lost by turning up on the off chance of a filthy meeting, but I purchased a long neck of VB to keep my fluid levels up during the walk

My bladder was filling up quickly.

The sun had completely set as I crept my way through a hole in the ring fence and retraced my steps into a ruined building used as a location for filthy sex with a MILF that loved cheating on her husband in seedy places.

Threading my way through the rubbish, the abandoned spray paint cans, and the rotting newspaper, I sat at a broken window that overlooked the approaching road.

Shortly, a car drove slowly up the street from the highway and parked opposite the derelict property. I recognized the car as belonging to Grace, and three individuals emerged, two in high spirits.

Text: "Where are you?" Asked Mark.

Text: "On the first level," I responded, "There is a hole in the fence to squeeze through."

Momentarily, Mark, Grace and her friend ascended the stairs and joined me amongst the filth, with the latter carrying a tote bag containing towels.

"So good to see you," Gushed Grace, hugging me tightly, "This is my friend, Elise."

Elise was a ginger-haired waif with little, if any, female definition. She had a buzz cut, deep eyeliner, and many piercings, with arms covered in random graffiti. She appeared under Grace's control, with little personal confidence or presence and showing a hint of fear.

My initial thought was not favorable, but Grace's enthusiasm, whether from drinking or smoking, put us all at ease.

Grace removed her dark overcoat to reveal a gorgeous lingerie-clad body that had not lost its sleekness or curve. Elise and I gasped in appreciation. She sported a black lacy bodice which pushed up her B-cup tits, black panties, sheer stockings, and high heel shoes. Class and slut in one package!

Mark, however, quickly assumed his usual aggressive demeanor by grabbing Grace's hair and forcing her to her knees.

"This Asian whore begged for a shower," He announced as he unbuttoned his jeans and whipped out his semi-hard prick, "And now she's going to get one!"

I guess small talk was out the window!

Grace, provocatively, stuck out her tongue and begged for piss. Instinctively, Elise dropped to her knees, placed her hands around Grace's head, and positioned it towards Mark's flaccid penis.

Mark threw his head back and relaxed; presently, a yellow stream erupted from the head and smashed Grace's pretty face.

At first, the jolt surprised her because it did not hit her open mouth. Like a practiced professional however, Grace quickly pivoted so that Mark's golden stream pooled in her wide-open maw.

Acting like a slut, Grace gargled the deposit before gleefully swallowing and turning to the elated Elise and kissing her.

"Good girl!" Mark repeatedly growled.

My cock was getting harder at each jerk of Grace's throat.

Once Mark had adjusted his internal plumbing, he was drenching Grace in a never-ending stream of hot piss. Across her face, her hair, her lingerie, everywhere!

Elise had stripped down too. She was dressed in an odd combination of blue and white striped top and dress and resembled a Gilbert and Sullivan sailor. Her breasts were larger than Grace's, and Elise quickly whipped them out when prompted, and the nipples were proudly erect.

As Grace copped the stream, Elise stayed close but away from direct impact. However, in the limited light, I perceived heightened arousal on her part as there was a hand between her legs.

As Mark emptied his bladder over Grace's body, he released another stream of the most abusive expletives I have ever heard.

When he finished his shower, Mark grabbed Grace's piss-sodden hair and forced her mouth onto his hardening cock. Elise placed two hands on Grace's head and forced her to choke on his meat.

Saliva quickly pooled on the filthy floor as Grace spluttered and spat as she struggled with Mark's modest but hardening length.

I was massaging the bulge in my jeans while enjoying three sluts performed for my pleasure, unaware of my presence.

Suddenly, Mark straightened up and stiffened. He grabbed the base of his cock and hissed that he was coming.

Grace pulled her head back, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

"Shit," Gasped Elise, hands firmly gripping Grace's temples, "Look at that!"

Mark erupted an enormous load into Grace's mouth, heaping the vilest abuse possible for ten seconds.

Grace took a mouthful and orgasmed from the insults, swallowing every drop.

She stood up with spatter marks on either side of her mouth; her makeup fouled; Grace spread her legs and let go of an enormous stream of piss on the ground.

"It's so hot," Giggled Elise as she placed two dancing fingers in the stream.

"Lick them," Came a third-party voice that was mine.

Elise looked confused initially, but lust quickly took control, and she complied.

"Sweet," She whispered.

"Lick her cunt," I growled, still not really in control.

Elise circled an arm around Grace's thigh and raised herself to lick Grace's hairless snatch. There was a shudder at the very moment Elise's tongue lapped across Grace's clit.

With little warning, Elise forced Grace to prop herself up against an abandoned table with slightly widened legs so that Elise could clean up that pissy pussy.

Seconds later, Grace exploded in another orgasm over her companion's face.

"Yeah, that was good," Agreed Mark as I applauded the action.

While Elise wiped her mouth, Grace removed her bodice, releasing her perky tits and tossed it on the table, allowing us to admire her MILF body in the darkness.

"Nice little boobies," Grace snickered as she pinched the erect nipples.

"Let me feel," I demanded.

Grace confidently offered me her piss-drenched chest, and I pawed her body lustily.

"Very nice," I breathed, licking her responsive nips while rudely fingering her dripping snatch.

"You got anything for me," Grace asked smuttily, dropping to her knees.

"You know I do," I smiled, unzipping my jeans, and withdrawing my hard cock.

It took a few moments, but I eventually released my flow, and Grace graciously took what I had to give down, never breaking her eye lock with me.

"Look at the cunt chug your piss," Sneered Mark, draping an arm on my shoulder and probing my greasy arsehole.

"It's been too long," I agreed.

"Can I pee now," Pleaded Elise, standing behind the kneeling Grace, rubbing her pussy beneath her sailor outfit.

"You ready to drink your lesbian lover's cunt piss," Growled Mark to Grace as she gratefully swallowed the last of my stream.

"Uh, huh," She gargled.

"Come here, cunt!" Mark snarled, grabbing the wispy Elise, and positioning her hairless twat against Grace's open and expectant mouth.

Without complaining, the elven Elise thrust out her crotch and spread her lips, apologetically, before thrusting her head back to relax her bladder.

"Give it to me," Pleaded Grace, prostrate on her knees with cooling piss streaming down her mature body.

Grace took to lesbian piss with a passion. As Elise let her bladder go, the mature Asian lady made a significant effort to swallow every drop. Three streams must have been bloating, but Grace did not complain or object. However, I noted that more of Elise's gift was spat out than swallowed.

Mark, of course, was in his sadistic element, abusing Grace with reckless abandon. Towards the end of the shower, she squatted behind Grace and pulled the sides of her open mouth wider with two fingers as Elise's piss pooled inside.

"Swallow that girl piss, you fucking whore," He intoned.

When no further golden liquid flowed, Mark forced a willing Grace to lick Elise's cunt until she came hard.

"Nice, cunts!" said Mark appreciatively.

The girls giggled like adolescents, like being thrown crumbs of affection.

"So, what now?" I asked, stroking my steaming hard-on.

Mark grabbed Graced by the hair, pulled her to her feet, and stood next to the formless Elise before spitting in her mouth.

"Let's just fuck their holes," He sneered before throwing both women towards a dirty table.

"I thought you said...?" I trailed off.

Mark had tossed Elise my way, and any doubt I had about the consequences of such brutal action was dispelled when I placed two hands on her butt cheeks and spread them for me.

"I thought it was just a shower they were after?" I asked Mark as I spat on my cock.

"I say otherwise," He snorted as he rammed his beautiful 8" prick deep inside Grace's used cunt.

Elise did not have as brutal an entry, but as soon as I was inside her, she demanded a more aggressive fucking until she came, with slime running down both thighs.

"You want your ass fucked, cunt?" Mark demanded of Grace.

She supinely agreed.

"You too, whore?" He demanded of Elise.

She submitted.

"Which slut cunt asshole do you want?" Mark asked me.

"Let's do both," I suggested.

Mark butt-fucked Grace while I diddled Elise, and then we swapped.

And we swapped back again.

As we swapped back and forth, each girl's arsehole was more relaxed or looser.

For me, it was difficult to control my orgasm, that was at the tipping point, and I thought of my upcoming mortgage payment to keep up with the sadistic Mark.

"Let's double this cunt!" He yelled after pulling out Elise's dilated O-ring.

He grabbed the clueless Grace's hair and forced her to her knees.

"Double cunt," He growled, "Then double arse."

"Uh huh," Was Grace's response.

"This I have to see," Was Elise's response.

"I expect you to clean my shitty stick," Mark said as he spat on Elise's face.

We cleared the table, sat on it, and laid on my back.

Grace straddled me, and her vagina rode my cock while Mark mercilessly pounded her arsehole from behind. We switched positions each time Grace orgasmed.

Elise did her part by licking our balls and rimming our arseholes.

"Time to double-hole this worthless whore!" Mark roared.

With a lot of applied lubrication, the two of us managed to double penetrate Grace's pussy first and then her dirt box. Plenty of cock-on-cock action, to be sure.

"Fuck, that's a tight fit," I hissed when Mark's cock pressed hard against mine as Grace took both in her rump.

Grace was panting, squealing, and grimacing as her holes took such abuse. She did not complain or wimp out.

"Wow, amazing!" Elise repeated each time we changed position and holes.

The double anal with Mark's stiff rod sliding against my own tossed me over the edge.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I clumsily pulled my cock from Grace's shitter.

Several easy strokes later and I erupted over Mark's balls and arse. Elise swooped in, unquestionably lapped up my pulsing load, and later cleaned Mark's scrotum with her raspy tongue.

After coming, Elise took my funky dying member in her mouth and cleaned me up. She was not attractive or alluring, but her oral skills her magnificent, and she took dick in the backdoor like a champion.

Since Mark had come earlier, we agreed to an interlude to allow me to recharge. The women, however, needed no break, with Elise keeping Grace occupied with a fist to the pussy.

"You should fist her arse," I said.

"I...don't...know," Came a hesitating reply, "I have never done that before."

"Then now's the time," Hissed Mark, pulling Grace's legs back to an absurd angle and exposing a greasy, gaping bung.

Grace's thoughts or opinions were irrelevant as she was lost in a haze of raw, sensual pleasure.

Elise withdrew her glistening hand from Grace's dripping cunt and inserted two fingers into her greasy gape. Grace's bodily reaction encouraged Elise, and she inserted a third before a fourth and then her thumb. It took some work, but Elise eventually got up to the wrist.

"Fuck, yeah!" Moaned Grace as she furiously worked her clit.

The sight of two lesbians engaged in filthy fisting quickly drew blood back to my flaccid member, and I quickly revitalized.

"You filthy Asian whore," Mark mocked Grace, "You have a hand up your arse like a fucking sock puppet!"

At that moment, Grace's cunt erupted and drenched Elise's unsuspecting face with hot piss. Elise screamed in surprise and withdrew her hand from Grace's O-ring so suddenly that Grace yelped in pain.

Mark laughed and let go of Grace's legs spitting vicious invective at his submissive fuck toy.

Elise was apologetic over again, but once she recovered, Grace said that she came a second time when Elise had violently withdrawn her fist.

"Wow, this bitch can take some punishment," I marveled.

"Cunt's full of surprises!" Mark agreed.

By now, Mark and I were maddingly hard and ready to go, but it looked like Grace was done.

Our eyes settled on Elise.

"I don't know if I can take two cocks," She stuttered in fright at the prospect of a DP.

"Two options," Growled Mark, "You take a DP and enjoy it, or..."

"What?" Squeaked Elise, almost afraid to know the second option.

"Or" Sighed Mark, frustrated with Elise's timidity, "You swallow our loads."

"I'll take your load," Giggled Elise childishly after taking a moment to weigh her choices.

Later, Mark said that Elise was not confident enough to take a DP, let alone double pussy and double anal that Grace had achieved.

"Good," Mark replied loftily, "To get us primed, we're going to tag team you.

Without waiting for a response, Mark unceremoniously yanked Elise to her feet and bent her over the table across Grace's writing body, who appeared trance-like, overcome by an overabundance of sexual stimuli.

"Take a hole and enjoy, my friend," Mark crowed as he thrust his glistening boner into Elise's mouth, placed a hand on her head and savagely worked his hips.

Given my preference for the backdoor, I coughed up some saliva and worked on my aching pole before easing it between Elise's cheeks. From her previous performance, she was pretty relaxed, and I was balls deep in no time.

"Arse?" Mark asked when I grabbed Elise's hips.

"You bet," I confirmed.

"Fuck, yes," Mark cheered, "You're airtight now bitch!"

Elise had nothing to say except she purred contentedly and took two cocks without complaint.

When we swapped, Elise had no qualms about ATM. Mark chose the front door because he repeatedly cheered when she squirted or pissed every few minutes.

Dazman
Dazman
365 Followers
12