Toilet Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swapping again, the tightness and heat of Elise's O-ring began taking its inevitable toll.

"I'm close, mate," I panted, sweat pouring from my brow.

"Same here," Mark grinned as he pulled his cock from Elise's throat with a massive tendril of saliva dripping.

"On your knees."

Elise almost slumped on the ground, exhausted by the remorseless pounding she had received. We stood in front of her expectant fact, working our slimy cocks.

"Open wide," Mark ordered, "And beg us for it."

"Please...sirs," Elise squeaked pathetically, "Give me your sperm."

"See, I've trained this one well," Mark said triumphantly before stiffening and unleashing his second load into Elise's expectant mouth.

"Fuck!" He yelled so loudly that I thought passers-by might hear.

The look of triumph on Mark's face as he threw his head back in pleasure set me off seconds later; I unloaded what was left in my sack.

Elise knelt in frozen terror, mouth rapidly filling with putrid man gunk, emitting no sound, and making no move.

We both shuddered, and pleasure washed over us. Ten seconds later, the clouds gave way, and we crashed back to Earth.

"Look at our loads," Mark said gleefully.

Aside from a few stray shots, most of our orgasms filled Elise's mouth. She played with the fluid, pursing it between her teeth and lips before doing what she agreed.

"Show us your mouth," I said after she had swallowed the lot, not without gagging at the taste and texture.

"Good girl," We congratulate Elise in unison.

Grace had recovered a little in time for the start of the second round.

"Oh, wow!" She whispered as golden rain soaked the waif-like Elise.

She struggled to capture much of the streams and cared little to swallow any. Clearly, this was an act done under duress, but again Elise did not grumble or protest.

Mark took a step towards Grace and finished off in her willing mouth. She did not swallow either and let the flow spill from her mouth to the floor.

When I emptied my bladder, I was stuffed and ready for home.

The two piss-soaked and anally fucked women quickly departed without many conversations. I noticed the lip kiss exchanged between Mark and Grace.

Mark and I sat at the table and finished my beer bottle before exchanging notes.

"What did you think?" Mark asked, wiping the sweat from his brow.

We agreed that double anal was the best part of the evening. The feeling of our greasy cocks sliding together in such a tight space was sublime.

"What about Elise?"

"Not much to look at," I replied dismissively, "But she's a total filth bag."

"She's even dirtier," Mark snorted, "Way dirtier than Grace."

"In what way?" I asked, intrigued.

"That's for a future encounter," He teased, before dropping to his knees before me, "I really need to be fucked."

"I can't, Mark," I hated to disappoint, but I had nothing left in the tank, "Sorry."

With grim resolution, Mark tried ridiculously hard to breathe life back into my cock, but it was no use.

"Can you do something for me?" Mark pleaded with a hint of desperation, "I really need to come."

"Again?" I asked incredulously, "You've come twice already!"

"I really need my arse fucked," He replied, "Been thinking about it for weeks now."

"Why did you not reach out earlier?" I asked, disappointed that he waited until now.

"Never mind," Mark said, not wanting to ruin his state of arousal, "Will you fist me?"

"You can take a fist in there?" My eyes widened to comedy levels, not believing what I was hearing.

"I've done it to myself a couple of times."

I thought we would need a shit ton of synthetic lubrication to achieve it, but he was insistent, and his begging grew more incessant.

"Okay," I agreed, "We'll see how it goes."

The challenge posed by Mark temporarily assuaged my fatigue, but I knew no matter how good this experience promised, there was no way my cock was reviving.

Mark bent over the table and spread his cheeks far apart, exposing his winking rosette to me. I spat on it and rimmed his dirty hole for several minutes before Mark begged for penetration.

Following Elise's lead, I inserted digits sequentially, but there was no room for the index finger, let alone the rest of my hand.

"That's about as much as you're going to get," I said, impressed that Mark had taken so much.

"Yeah, it's hurting, but in a good way," He responded through gritted teeth.

Mark ordered me to fuck his shitter while he jerked his rock-hard shaft.

"Yeah, that's it," He repeated as I worked three fingers in and out of that dirty hole.

With my spare hand, I ticked his tightening ball sack, amazed at his recharging ability.

"I'm going to come," Mark screeched, "Fuck me harder!"

I thought I was going as hard as I could, but he reached around, gripped my wrist, and added additional force, which stretched his hole unnaturally.

Mark was going to be sore in the morning; I chuckled inwardly.

He came hard but with diminished energy, and the explosion was more of a damp squib. However, Mark nearly collapsed on the floor as I eased my fingers from his bung.

"Fuck, that was good," Mark said when he recovered his poise, "Best one of the evening."

"Really?" I asked, wiping my hand on a discarded newspaper, "Better than the girls?"

"Grace and Elise are great whores," He said, "But nothing beats a cock in my arse."

"Or fingers, in this case?"

"That too."

Mark approached me, dripping in sweat and cum, and we hugged. The animosity that I previously held against him had disappeared. I cheekily reached around and fingered his destroyed arsehole; so much grease and slime were on his stretched hole.

"Careful," he winced, "It's quite sore."

"Sorry," I felt a little bad, "I guess I was a bit too enthusiastic."

"No need for an apology," Mark reassured me, making no effort to get dressed, "I needed that."

Mark rested his lithe body against a table and then laid down on it, chest heaving.

"You're done for the night, right?" I asked, puzzled by his reluctance to dress, and leave.

"Not sure," He replied cryptically.

"What else do you want to do?" I said, about to grab my clothes.

There was no way I could get hard again, let alone have another orgasm.

"I'd love for you to give me a golden shower."

"Fuck me," I gasped, completely taken off guard, "That's three toilet whores in one night! What are the odds?"

Mark chuckled at my surprise.

"Don't you get them from Grace," I continued, being a recipient of one such experience.

"I'm not taking piss from whores," Mark spat in disgust, "But, from you..."

"So, you want my piss?"

"Please," Answered Mark as he rubbed the sweat over his svelte body following the absolute pounding he had received.

As luck would have it, I needed to relieve my bladder again, but it was unlikely to be as strong as earlier.

"How do you want it?" I asked.

"Stand over me," He said, "And let it go."

With diminishing strength, I awkwardly mounted the table and straddled Mark's prone body. He gently stroked my ankles as I leaned back and tried to direct the flow. Looking at his eager countenance and chiseled features as he begged for my stream was hard to deliver, but I did.

The first squirt bombed his chest, and subsequent streams landed on his stomach and groin.

"In my mouth," Mark begged.

My stream was looser now, and I quickly pissed all over Mark's robust and muscular body.

"Just like those cunts, Grace and Elise," I jeered as Mark struggled to swallow my increasing stream.

My insult was initially ignored as Mark concentrated on swallowing my golden shower.

"Piss on my arse," He begged.

We both climbed off the busted-up table, and Mark immediately bent over, grabbing his arse cheeks, and spreading himself open. There was no gape, but I could see his abused pucker in the dim light as golden fluid rained down upon it.

"Fuck, yeah," Mark groaned with satisfaction.

Sadly, eventually, my bladder exhausted itself. Without hesitation, Mark dropped to his knees and suckled on my flaccid cock. As good as that felt, I was out of action permanently for the evening.

Not so with Mark. When he stood up, with piss droplets spilling from his lips, he was diamond-strength hard.

"Again?" I asked incredulously.

"That was the most erotic experience ever," Mark confessed, "I need to come one last time."

There was a certain childish desperation in his voice that spoke to me, so I decided to indulge him.

"Lie down on the table," I said, knowing he was lying in my cold piss.

Mark complied without question, his impressive boner pointing skyward. Devoid of all pubic hair, I grabbed the base of his cock in one hand and work his shaft with the other. This being his fourth orgasm, I had my work cut out for me, but before long, my expert wanking skill had Mark twitching and moaning.

After some time, Mark "came", but I felt or saw nothing. He violently reacted on the table the way someone did when receiving a shock from the defibrillator.

"Fucking amazing!" Mark puffed as he rolled off the table, after recovering.

"What is your secret?" I asked.

"I took something beforehand," He grinned, "A little blue pill that you ought to try."

"If I can perform like you, then I may."

After toweling himself dry and picking up his t-shirt, I knew he was done, as I was after only two orgasms. He looked exhausted, and his demeanor was sleepy. Mark had to catch a bus to his place in Applecross. Good luck, buddy, as I only had a ten-minute walk.

"Okay, so what about Elise?" I asked as we were departing.

"Oh, that cunt," said Mark, his seeming hatred of women boiling to the surface again, "I'll text you about that whore next week. I plan for us to do a number on her that she will never forget."

Mark and I hugged again before going our separate ways. I was eagerly awaiting his communication.

12