Token Vengeance 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suit yourself," Eric casually met her bluff.

By this point, he'd grown accustomed to the image of his once-loving wife sexually with another man. Night after night of suffering in their bed alone over the summer, imagining her galivanting around with some other man had coarsened him to that reality.

"School hasn't started yet, so I'm sure they'll be a shitload of young men with nothing to do but hang out at the bars," he retorted. "I've no doubt a pretty girl like you, especially with those lips, will have no problem finding a guy willing to put his cock between them."

"Young guys love older women...of course, you already know that," Eric threw in at the last moment as he turned to leave, playing to her insecurities and sense of guilt about her summer fling with a 20-year-old kid.

"No...wait...," Tina yelped, becoming unnerved at the real prospect of blowing some stranger tonight as her addiction grew during the day. "I could...I could do it now...if that's what you want?"

"Cutting it close, aren't you T?" Eric chastised his repentant wife. "Good to see you smarten up."

"Okay, you can suck me now," he graciously forgave Tina's rebellious indiscretion, before adding ominously a truth she knew remained in her near future. "There'll be plenty of opportunities to suck off other men soon...when your better trained and broken to the idea."

Tina shot her venomous husband a scornful look that masked her legitimate terror at the notion of becoming the wife slut Eric clearly intended, but quickly dropped to her knees on the cold bathroom linoleum to face his crotch and promptly extract his soft cock from his pajama bottoms.

The grievous Master's candidate was naked herself, as Eric had insisted she sleep that way. It was a request enforced by a sudden feeling of ants crawling over her body when she refused, and her functional, body-covering nightgown was off in seconds to alleviate the sensation and leave her without a stitch.

Eric noticed a perceptible improvement in Tina's bust as he looked at her nude body while she slurped his limp tool into her mouth to gently suck to life.

"Ohhh, that's nice," her husband complimented. "Your plump lips feel like two soft pillows...and they look sexy as hell around my cock."

With her new lips providing a delightful cushion, encircling his fleshy pole sumptuously and trailing nicely along the growing shaft each time she pulled off its solid length, Tina soon had Eric ready for a nice, leisurely blowjob.

"Jeez, that's a good look for you, Tina...a nice hard cock between your big cocksucker lips," Eric praised his kneeling wife as she worked her marvelous mouth up and down his rigid pole.

Five minutes, and much attentive, skilled and determined sucking, licking, teasing and nibbling later, Eric placed his hand on the back of his wife's wavy-haired head and pulled it to him as he came in the back of her mouth.

"OHHH...FUCK YEAH...SWALLOW THAT, BITCH!" The satisfied lawyer-in-training moaned his orgasm, filling Tina's velvety mouth to pump a river of heated jism directly down her throat to her stomach, sparking another round of shattering orgasms in the unhappy woman when she finished emptying his full balls.

"UUNNNHHH...OHHH, FUCK...OHH FUCKING SHIT...!!" Tina screamed as she fell to the floor to twitch through the rolling, powerful climax triggered by consuming his delicious seed.

"Wow! You really don't know what a great favor I did you, Tina," Eric informed his enervated wife as she breathlessly recovered from her multiple, mind-fogging orgasms. "Those puffy lips are going to make a lot of guys very happy."

"Shut the fuck up, asshole," Tina sobbed with an angry tone. "It's not funny...I don't want to be a slutty cocksucker! I'm a good person."

"You're a cheating wife slut, Tina," Eric growled in response. "I'm just giving you what you wanted, and now you don't have to lie to me."

"Besides, look at the bright side," he quickly reverted to a pleasant voice, "by sucking me off early, you're free for the rest of the day. I mean, I could tweak you in some way to make you need to satisfy some other demented thirst, but I'm not that kind of guy. I told you just once a day, and I meant it...at least for now. I'm not a liar."

'Maybe I should just wake him up with a blowjob every morning,' Tina thought wistfully as she was out and about. 'At least that way I can get it done for the day and be normal. Better that than at his whim...or worse, checking out the guys at the bars.'

It was a good thought, but she knew Eric wouldn't let it happen. As nice as a daily wake-up blowjob would sound, it wasn't in keeping with his plan for the moral destruction of his cheating wife.

Tina's mood brightened with the realization the burning need for cum was satisfied until tomorrow, and spent the rest of the day doing as she pleased, and even wore clothes instead of just her recent attire of panties only. Tina relished getting out of the house, and thought about surreptitiously sneaking over to meet Caleb, but instead decided for some girl time to go shopping and feel a semblance of normalcy.

One stop was the local department store to pick-up a new bra. Constantly aware of her ever-swelling chest, it was a C-cup, in anticipation of the beginning of school the next week. Unknowingly for Tina, but fortunately for every man she would meet, it was a garment that wouldn't get much use.

*****************************

Each day during the first week of Tina's subjugation to the power of the token, Eric thought of a new way to humiliate and chastise his unfaithful spouse. The blowjobs were great, and he'd vary the time of day he'd permit his on-edge wife to suck his cock for her cum fix...sometimes in the early afternoon, but other times not until late at night when the desperation and hunger had nearly left her hysterical.

Ultimately, Eric allowed Tina to consume his creamy load and orgasm to the point of delirium on the floor. But the time was coming when she wouldn't be so fortunate.

Eric constantly placed his beleaguered wife through various hoops. Tina had tried to wake Eric one morning with a blowjob, crawling beneath the covers to lick and tease his sleeping lumber to life with the hope of getting him too aroused to intervene and pull her pleasant mouth from his cock, but she underestimated his resolve.

"Nice try, sweetheart," he said as he awoke to brush her head aside in a striking move of his ability to resist the charms of her glorious mouth, "but I've got other plans for you."

That day, just for fun, he made her walk to the mail box to retrieve the mail wearing just the briefest of her panties -- a scant black satin micro-bikini that was not much better than a thong. It only barely covered her fur-thatched mound, and the glorious, pale half-moons of her butt cheeks contrasted brilliantly against the dark fabric wedged up the crack of her ass.

The look of horror on her face was priceless. Even if she didn't see anyone on the street at that moment, she feared someone could be watching from inside a neighbor house through their curtains.

Eric didn't think he'd ever seen her move so quickly, not permitting her to cover her breasts to let him witness the vigor of their bounce up and down with each step. He could tell already her tits were getting larger, and growing more every day.

"Damn, Eric," she squealed under her breath striding briskly to the mailbox, fumbling with the key for precious moments of indecent exposure, before slamming the metal door closed with a 'clang.'

"Eric, let me in, you asshole," Tina complained when she returned to their front door to find it locked, with Eric on the other side laughing as she nervously scanned the surrounding houses for any tell-tale sign of peering eyes, or curtains discreetly moving. She stayed there for a full minute before he finally opened the door.

"I'm sorry," he chuckled. "I didn't realize it was locked."

*****************************

It was Thursday, and Eric wanted more from Tina. Her tits were nearly a full B-cup by now, with an amiable droop developing that was very appealing, and her sensitized nipples stood up proud practically all the time in the warm late summer weather, as she was constantly in a state of arousal from her cum lust. Tina's body was looking better every day, and her medium-length hair flowed in a gentle wave with the healthy sheen of the proteins he'd triggered to beautify the dirty blonde locks.

It was time to move forward, and Eric wanted his miserable and quite disgusted wife to surrender her most sacred possession...her unchaste pussy. Certainly, Eric had visited the comfortable confines of Tina's velvety cock sheath more times than he could count, but now it apparently was promised to another, and his wife wasn't inclined to let her husband access the once-welcoming channel between her sinewy thighs.

Today, that would change, with the ever-present threat of cutting her off and forcing her into the streets to find some guy to blow ensuring she wouldn't resist too hard when he made the demand, despite her utter revulsion at the mere thought of fucking her husband.

"Please, Eric...it's after 8:00 p.m. I need it badly," the distraught woman begged. "I've been a good girl...I've done what you've asked. Let me suck you off."

"You know how much I love your sweet mouth enveloping my cock, Tina," Eric acknowledged when it was getting late in the evening and Tina's uncontrollable need was building to a breaking point.

"I mean, seriously, you could suck a basketball through a garden hose," he heaped false praise on his distressed wife, making a point of using intentionally crude language to describe his needs, "but tonight, I want piece of that precious pussy you've been giving away all summer. It's been far too long since I sank my hard cock into your tight little snatch."

"Oh, fuck Eric, I don't want to...please don't make me," Tina frowned with the notion, her nerves rattled by the demand and by her craving hunger for his cum. "Just let me blow you. I'll make it extra special...I promise."

In a warped twist of misplaced loyalty, to Tina the idea of fucking her husband felt like cheating on Caleb. The thought made her ill, and while Eric always brought her to screaming orgasms in the past, she knew only drinking his cum really satisfied her thirst.

"Besides, if you cum in my pussy, what about my...addiction?" Tina asked with reasonable concern.

"Let me worry about that," Eric replied dismissively. "I'll make sure your provided for...you'll just may have to work a little harder, that's all."

"Ohhh...damn you," Tina scowled, but stripped off her panties to reveal her dirty blonde tuft of matted pussy hair and plopped her bare ass onto the sofa.

"Let's get it over with, alright?" She consented unhappily, spreading her legs reluctantly to grant him access to her forbidden vaginal chamber. Tina's puffy labia peeled apart in full blossom from her heightened stimulation and her pink gash glistened with the wetness so often present under the bombardment of erotic impulses Eric deplorably caused her brain to continuously generate.

"No-no, Tina, not that way," Eric corrected his wife. "If you're going to act like a bitch, then I'm going to fuck you like a bitch.

"NO...NO FUCKING WAY...!" Tina angrily snarled at the order. "I'M NOT JUST A PIECE OF MEAT FOR YOUR COCK! I'M NOT JUST SOME FUCK HOLE! I'M A WOMAN!"

Doggy-style was a position she never liked...believing it was degrading, dehumanizing, and disrespectful to their equal status as male and female. Sex was about love and connection, and she didn't see either of those present when she was on hands and knees with a man crudely pounding her cunt from behind with a firm grip on her broad hips and no eye contact whatsoever.

"C'mon, little bitch," Eric called to his loath wife, knowing how much she hated him at this moment, and loving every minute of it. "If you want your needs met, assume the position."

"You're a fucking bastard!" Tina wailed, but she did it nonetheless, tempestuously dropping to all fours to push her lovely ass in his direction to offer up her enticing pink slit in tempting invitation to his cock.

"I was never a bastard until your fucking around made me one, Kristina," Eric answered with teeth clenched in sincere bitterness and animosity, employing her rarely used full name to emphasize his rage.

Unleashing his cock, hard and primed for action by the sheer pleasure of forcing this indignity upon his resistant wife, Tina's upturned ass was a summons he gladly accepted. Sliding his flared cockhead through the slick crease of her pussy opening for the lubricant to ease his path, he then gripped her fleshy hips tightly to plunge the full length of his stiff rod into her depths in one vigorous drive until his wiry pubic hair brushed coarsely against the tender skin of her round ass.

"Uuughhh...ohhh, ahhh...," Tina grunted between her own clenched teeth when her disparaging husband plowed his rigid shaft into the very center of her core.

"Damn right, bitch," Eric manically barked at her unintended reaction to the introduction of his swollen cock into her snug fuck sleeve, immediately pummeling her cunt from behind by pulling himself into each violent thrust, his fingers digging into the meaty flanks of her womanly hips as the front of his hairy thighs slapped harshly into the back of her own.

'WAP...WAP...WAP...' his hammering of her vanquished fuck hole took on a metronome quality of consistency as Eric pounded Tina mercilessly from behind with revenge-driven zeal. Adding insult to injury, he intermittently slapped the open palm of his hand on her fleshy ass cheeks, goading her with taunts about a woman's natural place being on her hands and knees in supplication to a man.

"That's it, slut...uh...just where you belong...unh...what bitches do best...on your hands and knees taking a man's cock!" Eric berated his indignant wife between hurried breaths, using the words he knew wounded her pride and self-esteem the most, even as he was driving her up the scale to an impressive orgasm.

"IT'S WHAT YOU WERE...UNHH...BUILT FOR TINA!" The delirious husband raved at his cheating wife as she capitulated to her own need and reluctantly responded to the powerful fucking she was receiving.

"OHHH...YOU FUCKING BASTARD...," Tina raged with a mix of lust and anger. "AWWHHH...OHH FUCK...POUND ME YOU BASTARD! FUCKING POUND ME HARD!!"

"ARRGGGHH...!" Eric grunted, out of breath and ready to explode. "TAKE IT, BITCH...TAKE YOUR HUSBAND'S SEED!"

Slamming his hips to Tina's battered ass, Eric deposited a frothy load of virile cum into the furthest reaches of her soggy pussy, then made her beg to suck his cock to hardness in hopes of obtaining the cum she needed so desperately.

Of course, it took her an inordinately long time on her knees with his deflated cock in her mouth to get her reclining husband to cum after emptying his jism into her tight snatch, but eventually her cocksucking prowess won out and he spilled a small load of lust-quenching cum between her suckling lips to send her into another shuddering orgasm and ease her addiction for the evening.

*****************************

On Friday night, Eric repeated the demeaning position he had enjoyed so much at his wife's expense, thrilling to the sight of her still diminutive but growing B-cup boobs shaking beneath her prostrate torso as he fucked her hard to another loud, degrading climax. It was a visual he'd never experienced when she was an A-cup, and he couldn't wait for the dazzling exhibition in a couple of weeks when she eventually sported a big D-cup set of jugs to wobble crazily from her chest.

Tina was painfully aware of the increasing size of her soft mounds, coupled with the heightened sensitivity of her often-hard nipples. The thought of becoming a big-titted chick that guys stared at still distressed the self-conscious feminist, but even then, she purposefully lifted her tender breasts periodically with her palms to measure their size.

"Ohhh, holy fuck...," Tina breathlessly panted after Eric poured his fertile essence into her womb, overtaken by the power of her orgasm despite her internal angst at once again surrendering her cherished pussy to her exhausted husband.

It had been a particularly hearty session fucking his grumbling wife on all fours, and when all was said and done as he lounged recovering in a sheen of sweat on the sofa, Eric refused to let his unsatisfied wife suck his cock.

"No, Eric, that's not fair," Tina protested with needful urgency. "I let you...take me...doggy-style again. You owe me, damnit!"

"Not quite, you cheating bitch," Eric scowled in response. "I'm tired, and don't feel much like getting sucked off, but I've got an idea so you can get your fix."

"What? I'm not going out to the bars," Tina rejected his thought, "not after that...not after humiliating myself by taking it from behind."

"Nonsense, that's not necessary," Eric scoffed. "Don't you see, Tina, you've got a whole cunt-full of my spunk. You can eat that."

"Eric...that's so...gross," Tina balked without thinking, disgusted at the thought of scooping his warm cum from inside her vagina to place in her mouth. "Are you serious?"

"Sure, why not?" Eric questioned glibly. "Cuckolds eat cum out of women's pussies all the time. Is this really so different?"

Refusing at first to perform such a despicable act, after much pleading and distress, Eric convinced Tina he was very serious, and if she wanted to sate her growing craving for cum, she'd need to demean herself by eating the gooey mess he'd just deposited in her pussy chamber.

After a few more minutes of anguish, Eric sat with a smirk on his face as his frantic wife reluctantly dipped two fingers into the sloppy pit of her soiled cunt to extract one load at a time of the desired salty jism held within. Tears of humiliation welled in her eyes, as the proud grad student was reduced to scraping the sides of her tender vaginal walls with her long middle finger to ensure she retrieved every dollop of the orgasm-inducing fluid.

"AWWWHHHHH...OHH, SHIT...!" The resulting orgasm rocked Tina's world as she dropped to the floor and rolled around in ecstasy, but it did satisfy her powerful hunger.

*****************************

Pleased with his derelict wife's progress, by the weekend Eric was ready to move on to week two, and the next step down the ladder of his cheating wife's debasement. Tina's growing chest was a full B-cup now, and well on the way to a C. Her lovely tits were the size of ripe plums and developing a lovely teardrop shape, with highly-sensitive nipples responding to stimulus of almost any kind.

Eric didn't think Tina was necessarily pleased as the swelling pair of firm titties bobbled lightly on her chest when she moved about the house in just her panties, but even she couldn't deny that her stiff nipples were constantly hard, poking out as if begging for someone to tweak them.

Nonetheless, the betrayed husband was so 'tit-deprived' of even decent-sized breasts throughout his marriage, he found he couldn't resist staring at his self-conscious wife's developing rack until she was terribly uncomfortable. He made a point on several occasions of playing with her burgeoning mounds joyously to her distraction, bouncing the still-diminutive pair in his palms, or sneaking up from behind to cup Tina's lovely boobs, much to her distress.

"Jeez, Eric...again!" Tina screeched each time as her husband groped her hand-sized tits and squeezed her responsive nipples greedily. "You're like a fucking little kid. Can't you leave my tits alone, for even a moment?"

With the week closing, and school starting on Monday, it was time for Eric to prep his besieged wife for her introduction to the world as a wife slut, now comfortable her ingrained addiction to cum was now an unconquerable thirst, and her growing chest would give her an edge in attracting men to aid in her unwilling descent as a cocksucking married slut.