Token Vengeance 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final step was to prepare Tina for the outside world, and the typical pitfalls all women of ill-repute encountered in giving her precious body away indiscriminately whenever her lust grew too overwhelming.

Without saying a word, and thereby leaving Tina in the dark about her enhanced natural defenses, Eric tweaked her hormones again, disturbing her reproductive cycle and leaving her at least temporarily unable to get pregnant.

'She can fuck her brains out and not get knocked up,' he commented to himself with satisfaction. 'Of course, she won't know that.'

His secrecy fit perfectly with his plans to make Tina freak out at the thought she'd be taking any number of unknown men bareback, living in constant fear of conceiving some one-night stand's child.

'Now, about STDs,' he pondered, thinking how to protect his wife from infectious diseases so she didn't become ill, or spread them to other nameless flings. 'I know what to do.'

By merely thinking about what he wanted to accomplish, and without the necessity of know exactly how her body chemistry worked, Eric concentrated on his sleeping wife's immune system. Eric didn't really understand how it all worked, but figured the token worked off his desires, since an intimate knowledge of physiology appeared unnecessary.

'After all, I doubt any of the Shoshone chiefs under the endocrine system,' he reasoned. 'They just knew what they wanted, and the token made it happen.'

Within Tina's body, a super-antibody system emerged -- an immune system that would aggressively attack any invading disease to wipe out. Gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes, and even HIV, would be vanquished before they could hold within her body.

In truth, Eric's cure was even better than he expected or intended, leaving Tina virtually disease fee -- colds, flu, or even a bad cough, wouldn't affect her nearly stalwart constitution. Even her skin cleared up, with a dry patch a constant irritant on her left thigh, and a nagging rash on the bottom of her feet disappearing almost overnight.

The result was a tremendously healthy looking and feeling Tina, who didn't really understand why her skin looked so good and she had an uptick in energy, but it would unknowing help her cope with her newly deviant lifestyle as she entered on a new school year filled with fear and trepidation of where her nefarious husband's spell would take her, knowing intuitively it wouldn't be anywhere good, and that it could destroy her budding career in museum work as an anthropologist.

Tina herself noticed changes to her personality as her dependency on semen increased, resigned and growing less resistant to Eric's lurid demands in exchange for the cum she desired, and required, more and more every day.

'I can't accept this,' she realized with sorrow, 'but I can't say no...it hurts too much to say no.'

Even with the constant assaults, the leering stares, and the indecency of walking around mostly naked all day, Eric's addicted wife couldn't help but respond to his increasingly perverse requests, willing to humiliate herself to ever greater degrees for his satisfaction, seeking to alleviate the urgency of her addiction, while feeding her growing dependency.

End Part II