Tokyo 2020: Sushi, Sake, and Sex

Story Info
These siblings are going for Olympic gold!
3.5k words
4.38
14.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
533 Followers

Joe shifted onto the other leg and continued his hamstring stretches. He'd meet his sister's gaze every now and again as she completed her own cool down routine. Delighted that they'd won their quarter-final in mixed doubles badminton, his mind was more caught up thinking about the way Diana embraced him. Sure, they'd always hug and maybe exchange a platonic kiss after a win, but in her joy, Diana had wrapped her arms and legs around him in a victorious embrace. The way her tongue slid across his teeth, however, was not a usual thing. He watched her stretch her toned legs. The line where they parted became obvious against the back of her tight shorts as she bent down to touch her toes. Her dirty blond hair skimmed the floor as she held the position.

Joe didn't know how to process these new feelings. After thousands of hours of training together and sharing dressing rooms, they'd seen plenty of each other's bits. A boob here, a scrotum there, it had kind of become normal with no real awkwardness, until recently for Joe at least. Her breasts, not the biggest, were becoming more noticeable as they pushed against her sports bra. Or the way her t-shirt would ride up her back as she struck the shuttlecock, caused Joe to lose concentration in more than one training game. Joe was aware that his self-imposed ban on masturbation in order to keep his testosterone levels high, may have been a factor too. After 10 days, a light breeze was enough to excite him.

Diana pretended not to notice her brother's glances. She'd even hold her more exposing positions longer than necessary, just to fuck with his head. She knew her thirsty brother being the target of her games was a little twisted, but she had to entertain herself somehow. At 24, Joe was two years older. He was a hairy guy; she'd learned over the years. Black hair covered the carved muscles of his legs. A pathway of the jet-black fur emerged from his groin as it crossed his sweaty abs and coated his granite pecs. He kept his face and sharp jawline clean shaven, the neat black mop resuming on his head. Joe was a handsome guy, Diana admitted. He was smart, too, but this no wanking regime he was following was a bit daft. How could it be good for his concentration, she wondered. It was especially humorous when he'd pop random boners after their training sessions. Their hectic training schedule left little time for girlfriends and boyfriends. Still, he should just jerk off already and put himself out of misery, Diana thought as they stripped off for a shower.

"That's a funny looking towel," Diana said, nodding towards the raised bulge in the one he'd wrapped around his waist.

"Ha Haaa," Joe replied sarcastically. "Eyes off, Diana!"

"Come on, this is getting ridiculous!" she said. "It's kind of hard not to notice, when you're pitching tents all week! You're the one putting me in these awkward positions."

"I'm doing this for my performance, so we can win a medal. You should be more understanding, sis."

Diana undid her purple sports bra and wrapped a towel around her slim body.

"I don't see how not relieving yourself can really help though. It will make you aggressive, yes, but for other things! Not bloody badminton matches.

Joe let his towel fall as he stepped into his shower cubical, not caring who saw his exposed ass. He welcomed the cool water on his face.

"Do the right thing!" Diana shouted.

Joe's cock was hard in his hand. In fact, it had seemed to be in a constant state of stiffness for the last two days. Perhaps Diana had a point, he thought, stroking slowly. He thought about her in that stretch position, her springy ass on full display. He thought about her legs wrapping around him and the way her tongue licked his teeth. Joe pulled until just before the point of climax, then stopped. They had the British in the semi-finals tomorrow.

***(The Semi-Final)***

Coach McGinley congratulated the siblings one last time and hugged them before leaving the dressing room. He always gave her an extra-long hug. As dressing rooms go, this was one of the best, Diana thought. Traveling all over the world to compete, they saw their share of dark, dingey shitholes, but not Tokyo. At first, they thought they were sharing with the other couples, but found out they had this space all to themselves. Luxurious showers, some equipment to help warm up or cool down after their matches, state of the art of course, and a bunch of complementary snacks and ice-cold energy drinks. Diana finally felt like an Olympian. And an Olympian finalist at that as she looked into Joe's eyes. She couldn't tell whose smile was bigger.

"The fucking final, baby!" Joe yelled.

"Olympic gold, here we come!"

Bouncing with energy, Diana jumped into her brother's hard embrace and wrapped her legs around him. She pressed her lips against his, and ran her tongue along his teeth. Only for a moment though, as they parted allowing her access to his tongue. They snogged in their elation. Diana began to feel something solid poke between her legs. Joe's flimsy shorts were never going to contain it. Clearly, he'd kept up his stupid masturbation fast, she realized. Kissing almost aggressively, Diana rolled her hips and grinded hard. His hands slid down her back and squeezed her athletic ass.

"Ahh, sorry, sis," Joe said, putting his sister down abruptly. "Got a bit excited there."

"I wonder why," she said, flicking her hair over her right shoulder.

"Not this again. Quit beating a dead horse will you!"

"It's not a dead horse I need to beat. You know, you could have gotten us disqualified out there with that rant against the referee."

"What! The biggest game of our lives, and he makes a bullshit call. Of course I'm gonna react, Diana!"

"But it's the way that you did it. So much aggression," she explained, placing her hands on his shoulders. "Do you know how tense these feel." Her hand lowered to his chest. "Fuck, Joe, you're so pent up that even I'm getting you all hot and bothered," she said, neglecting to mention her own wetness.

Joe thought for a second. The outburst, the kiss, the pleasant feel of her sex rubbing against his. Perhaps they were all linked to his testosterone experiment. It was clearly working, in some ways at least, he reasoned. The pressure from her hand increased, moving him back towards the bench.

"What....What are you doing, Diana?"

He plopped down, his sister sliding up next to him. She didn't say a word as her gaze lowered down to the solid mass in his shorts. The sense of where this was going should have felt more uncomfortable to him. He watched her take off her t-shirt to reveal the pink sports bra. He'd seen it many times before, and she knew it, but this time was different.

"Face it, Joe. You need relief."

Joe stayed as silent as he could despite his pounding heartbeat.

"Close your eyes," she said.

Joe's eyes moved from her white trainers, up her smooth legs to the little black shorts. An ab or two was visible on her tight stomach, but his attention stayed on her modest cleavage. I bet they'd feel great in my hands, he thought. Her plump pink lips and brown eyes were the last stop. Smiling, Diana looked at him as if to say 'You like?' He did. He liked a lot. He closed his eyes.

The absence of sight heightened the sensation of his elastic waist being stretched. Joe winced as her finger caught on some pubes.

"Sorry," she whispered.

Diana marveled at the thick, raging cock before her. She'd seen it before, but from a distance, and never quite like this. Joe groaned as she lifted the heavy shaft. She was curious to see what his balls looked like after nearly 2 weeks of restraint.

"Let's take care of you guys," she said as she commenced with the hand job.

Joe groaned louder as she stroked. The pleasurable tingle already starting, it wouldn't take much for him to pop. Trying not to cum too early almost made him forget it was his sister's hand. Her strokes slowed as soft hair swept his crotch. His eyes stayed shut, even when her sweaty palm was replaced by moistened lips. Precum flowed as her mouth closed around him. The sensation of her tongue made him shake.

"This is so fucking wrong," he said, opening his eyes. "This is so fucking wrong."

The heavy hand keeping her head in place betrayed his words, an amused Diana observed. She sensed him losing more and more control as he neared climax. His moans grew louder as he scrunched the back of her hair. He's fucking loving this, Diana thought. She was proven correct, as his guttural sigh was instantly followed by warm jets of semen, tagging the roof of her mouth and pinging the back of her throat. Unable to swallow quick enough, she gagged hard as the fluid filled her mouth. Streams of cum spilled over her lips as she pulled away, breaking her brother's grip. She lay back and breathed heavily.

"See, this is what happens when you let it build up like that. No girl could ever take that fucking load!"

Joe said nothing, still in a euphoric state of release. He slowly sat up.

"I'm not so sure, sis. I think that was the best orgasm I've ever had! Maybe my little experiment isn't so crazy after all!"

"Well, I'm not gonna let you go so long again. Purely for athletic performance reasons. Can't have you jeopardizing our qualification chances."

"Sounds good to me," he said.

Diana stood up and stripped for her shower.

"Nah, bro. It ain't gonna work that way. After what I just did for you, I expect you to wipe down the gym equipment, and carry my gear bag for a month!"

"You sound so cute when you have cum on your cheek."

"Fuck you," she said, sniggering and wiping her face. "I'm gonna have a shower. We've got a meeting with coach later to talk tactics for the final."

"Yeah, the Chinese. They won't be easy to beat."

"Well come on then. My back isn't gonna wash itself!" Diana ordered.

*** (The Final) ***

With gritted teeth and crossed arms, Joe turned away from the Chinese celebrations and headed into the dressing room. He figured Diana must be there because she disappeared a while ago, unable to stomach the defeat.

"Diana?" he called.

There was no response. The splintered ruins of her racket lay in the corner. He stared at the bench where they'd done the thing. It raised no thoughts that Joe hadn't constantly pondered on since the experience. Many emotions flooded his mind, but regret wasn't one of them. He just hoped she felt the same, and that their relationship was still okay. Although the way she wandered around their room half naked all week made him feel less worried. It made him feel a lot of things. Joe held up the silver medal that hung around his neck. On one side was the Nike, the Greek goddess of victory, and on the other side a bulky pattern with the five Olympic rings.

"It's not what you wanted, I know, but an Olympic silver medal is still a great achievement," Coach McGinley said.

"I guess. It's just we were so fucking close to the gold."

"You two played your hearts out. You're young, you'll be back again."

"By the way, do you know where Diana is?" Joe asked.

"I think she headed back to the room. She probably needs a bit of time. Tell you what, let's go for a beer and then check in on her later?"

After his shower, they headed to a little bar near the Olympic village. They had a couple of beers each, and Joe ordered a bottle of sake to take back to the room.

"Get a couple of trays of sushi too. I doubt your sister has eaten," Coach said.

"Sure. Listen, coach, I think it'd be better if I go back alone. See how she is, you know?"

"Okay, Joe. Well call me if there are any problems, OK?"

"Will do. Hey coach, that hot bartender has been giving you the eye since we came in. Good hunting," Joe said, patting him on the shoulder.

Diana sat against the headboard and flicked from one Japanese channel to the next. The redness of her eyes was fading now that the tears had dried up. She thought that pushing the two single beds together would be more comfortable, but the little space in the middle just dug into her ass. She lay cross-legged on the bed, failing to muster the energy to change out of her gear. Her legs ran long and smooth from her small, black shorts. After a couple of knocks on the door, Joe eased into the room.

"Sushi. But more importantly....Sake!" he said holding up the bottle.

"Fill em," Diana said, pointing to the two glasses on the dresser.

They downed the clear liquid in one gulp.

"Ophf! That has a kick to it," she said, holding out her glass for a refill.

"Cheers," Joe said, relaxing on his repositioned bed. "We gave it everything today."

"Those damn Chinese. It's like they never tired for the whole match!"

"I know. It's fucked," he replied. "They have serious funding over there. Probably roided to the gills too."

"And look at this room. We may as well be back in Christchurch. No Japanese sliding doors, or those low tables where you have to kneel at. So fucking boring!"

Joe poured a third round, nearly spilling some. Her legs made it hard to concentrate. So did the mental image of Diana on her knees.

"These stupid social distancing rules make it nearly impossible to mingle with other athletes," Diana complained.

"Trust me, once the party gets going later, those fucking rules will go out the window. No one's gonna give a crap."

"Sorry, Joe. I realise I'm whinging a lot."

"I can tell you were crying. It's fine, Diana," Joe said, rubbing her cheek.

"Sadness, pain, all these damn emotions. In the history of mankind, you'd think someone would have figured it out, and wrote a book on how to deal with all this shit. You know, without the religious angle."

"Well, maybe it's not that easy. Impossible even. Maybe we're just destined to go through the heartbreak, make our mistakes, and learn from them... Then again, drowning our sorrows is also a good option. Cheers, sis."

Diana didn't return his gesture. Instead, she kissed him, long and deep. Their fingers interlaced.

"It's weird, bro, isn't it? This Olympics. Not like other competitions. I remember the world championships, a couple years ago. I shagged some Aussie swimmer. Those were good times!"

"Whoah, too much info!"

"What? You wondering if his was bigger than yours? Lighten up, you must have some interesting stories too? Well?"

"She was an American. I think she was a soccer player."

"You big slut, bro," she said, holding out her glass.

Joe reached in to pour. She brought the glass towards her chest, pulling him with it. She heard him sniff hard.

"Hey sis. You stink," he joked.

"Well, it hasn't stopped you from staring at my legs all evening."

She pulled his hand onto her thigh, and was only slightly surprised when it slid down her shorts and massaged her moistening pussy. She exhaled just before his lips covered her mouth. She didn't need to see where the elastic waist of his shorts was as she plunged underneath it and grabbed his rising cock.

Joe groaned to her strokes. 'The fuck?' he thought as she suddenly slid out of bed.

"But I stink, apparently, so I guess we can't have fun."

"No...No..I was kidding," he said trying to grab her wrist.

A cheeky smile was all he saw as the bathroom door closed behind her. He drank to the sound of the gushing shower.

*****

Joe snapped out of his doze. His blurry vision cleared to reveal the feminine shape of the Olympian standing in the bathroom door. A finely tuned athlete, Diana was lean with curves in all the right places. One bare foot rested on the other as she leaned against the frame. Her wet hair drooped over her left shoulder and hung just above her breasts. Joe was learning that the advantage of smaller tits was that they didn't sag a millimeter. Her breasts seemed to have been accentuated by the blue ribbon and silver medal dangling between them. Diana's tidy bush was slightly darker than her usually dry, dirty blonde hair. By now, every part of Joe was fully awake.

"Maybe I still smell. Maybe you don't want this," Diana said.

Joe curled his finger, gesturing her to come closer. She did well to strip his clothes away despite his hands running all over her sleek, nubile body. She kneeled on the bed, one leg either side of his thigh. He bowed his head, allowing Diana to present him with his own medal. The silver was cold against his chest. He hoped she'd touch his cock soon. He watched her fingers follow the hairy path from his chest, to circle his belly button, before finally resting on his testicles. She leaned closer, his erection glancing her stomach, and dragged her plump lips along his face.

"Are they full again," Diana whispered.

"Mpmh"

"How were they emptied last? Your hand, or my mouth?"

"You," Joe said, clasping her tight waist with both hands.

Joe discovered a new source of pleasure as she gently massaged his balls, her wrist glancing his cock every now and again.

"So, it's been a while," she said. "And you must be so very horny!"

She squeezed his throbbing cock.

"But surely not horny enough for your little sister? I mean, that's sick."

Joe tasted her lips to shut her up. With two hands on his chest, she pressed him into the mattress. Her pussy left a sticky trail as it slid up his leg. His hands on her hips, he felt her ass tilt and roll in search of his cock. Joe prodded dry skin until he felt the warm give of her velvety flaps. He mimicked her gasp as he sunk deep inside her. Diana tore thick chest hair as her fingers curled. Her medal swayed as she rode him.

"Look what your little fucking experiment has done!" she said. "All that testosterone, and this is where it leads!"

The more she ranted, the harder she rode, Joe figured. And mounted on top of him, she looked fucking fantastic. The power of her young body destroyed all twisted reservations. A familiar tingle rose from his balls.

"Fuck!" he gasped. "Sis!"

"Oh, Joe! Fuck me like one of your Yank bitches!"

Joe did everything he could to stave off ejaculation. The headboard rapped the wall, such was her vehemence.

"Get off! I'm gonna cum!"

Snuffing out a wicked smile, Diana bit her lip and shook her head. Then, she saw the muscles in his arms and shoulders tense up, whilst his grip tightened around her hips. He was much stronger than she was, and he easily lifted her of his cock. She fell forward into his chest as something warm splattered her ass and back. She slid her tongue into his mouth as the last spurts of his seed doused her skin.

"You foolish boy," she said. "I'm on birth control. That could have been so much better for both of us."

Without breaking eye contact, Diana slid off her brother's heaving chest. She smiled, as a protective arm ensured she didn't slide too far. She watched him take the tray of sushi from the dresser and lay it across his chest. The hunger unignorable, they popped the food into their mouths.

"What? The pill?" Joe inquired.

"Yeah. Coach McGinley recommended it. Said it would help stabilize my hormones or something. Good for overall performance."

"Did he now?" Joe said suspiciously.

Diana glared at him and giggled.

"You thing Coach wants to fuck me? Gross, bro!"

"He's a guy, Diana. And you're...well...you're-"

"Hot?" She said, squeezing his soft cock. "Is that what you're trying to say?"

"Something like that."

They stopped talking. Joe rested his hand on her soft leg. Her face, pure and innocent, was snug to his shoulder. Her hand rose and fell to the rhythm of his breathing. It felt good. It felt right. The room was already darkened from the closed blinds, but another shade of black descended that signaled the coming of night. Exhausted, sleep quickly took them. Their flight wasn't departing until the following evening. Someone had slid a flyer under the door about some last-ditch attempt at an athlete's party later that day. The siblings weren't too interested, though. They weren't in the mood for all the commiserations about coming second. They also weren't looking for a stranger to shag. Instead, they chose to stay in their little room and fill the remaining hours with sushi, sake, and sex.

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
533 Followers