Tokyo Tour

Story Info
A white girl hires a local to show her the sights in Tokyo.
4.9k words
4.3
10.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tokyo Tour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: I am in no way, shape, or form an expert on Japan, Japanese culture, or its language. I just had this sexy fantasy the other day and wanted to share it.

A few optional notes before you start I've used a few romanized Japanese phrases/words along with some Japanese honorifics. This is just a quick summary of what they mean for those who are interested. Overall, I feel the story has enough context clues to figure it out, but this is for people that enjoy more concrete answers. Hai = Yes |Ohayō = Good morning |Yamato nadeshiko = Is the idea of the perfect Japanese woman | Gomen =Sorry | Domo = thanks | Mata ne = See you soon.

The honorifics are a little harder to explain but "-san" is more or less the polite one that's correct pretty much anywhere. "-chan" is a more cutesy suffix normally used with young children or for young women. "-sama" is showing great deference or respect to the person. "-kun" for the purposes of this story you can think of it as masculine "chan" but there's more to it than that, but for this story that's a working definition. If someone doesn't use an honorific or gives them a nickname it shows that they're close. If you're more curious about them, there are plenty of people who are more educated than I that have written articles about them online.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shift from one foot to the next as I nervously wait for my "escort." He was very highly rated, but it's the first time I've ever done something like this. I'm getting a little nervous. My mouth is starting to feel drier and drier as I'm standing here watching as the sun starts to creep over the horizon. I chew on my bottom lip and consider running away...

This was a mistake I have no business being here... But all my girlfriends talked about how much fun it was, and their pictures of the "date" were just unnnghh...

"Ohayō! Are you Alice-chan?"

"Eeep!"

I blush furiously as the absolute dreamboat I hired catches me by surprise. He looks just like his photos! The twenty-something with just the right amount of musculature and he is at least four to five inches taller than myself. He's wearing a nice black jacket opened to show off his form-hugging undershirt leading down to his stylish brown pants which a quick glance down only increases my blush as there's just a hint of what he's hiding. He's clean-shaven, with a strong jaw and deep brown eyes, and a messy haircut that took him hours to perfect. At least I think so.

"T-Takahashi-san?"

I nervously stutter out. Oh, he's going to think I'm such a stupid little girl...

"Hai. You're looking very cute this morning."

He steps towards me, runs his fingers through my hair, and fills my nostril with his cologne. So manly...

"I can tell you're a little nervous. but don't worry your little blonde head and let me make all the decisions today."

I nod at him and he pats my head. I rub my head into his strong hand as I stare up at him. I feel like screaming or maybe fainting this is sooo much...but nnnggghhh so good...

"Now when I tell you something, the appropriate response is "Hai Takahashi-sama". Do you understand me?"

"Hai Takahashi-sama"

I feel my legs get weak, and I can feel my nipples start to stand at attention as my core and I do as I'm ordered. Such a strong man telling me what to do...

"Good girl."

He gives me a radiant smile, and I feel myself just melting...

"Now did you bring what I told you to?"

I nod then my eyes go wide as I realize I was none verbally communicating again, "H-hai Takahashi-sama!"

I dig into my purse and pull out my credit card along with the collar and leash. It's a cute little pink collar, and the leash gives me about five feet of slack from where he'll hold it. I hold it out to him, and I'm favored with another smile that makes my slutty pussy drool. He takes them both from me and chuckles as he looks at the collar.

"Does my little puppy want to show off how cute she is today?"

D-did I make the wrong choice? Oh no...

"H-hai Takahashi-sama! Sorry..."

He gives me a confused look before he pats my head again while chuckling.

"Don't worry your pretty little head. I like cute white girls like you."

"T-thank you..."

He opens up the collar and gestures toward me.

"Now come here and get in your collar!"

I look up at him as he smiles at me.

"Come on!"

He cheers me on like I'm a pet dog...Hnnnggggghhhh I'm such a slut, why am I so turned on by this...

I walk forward, raising my head towards the cloudless sky, looking at the skyscrapers as I reach out my neck towards the collar in his hand. I can feel my chest pushing into his as he makes me walk into him before he actually moves his hands and actually puts the collar around my neck and tightens it into place. He brings the leash up and clicks it into place before he pats my head again.

"There doesn't that feel better You safely have your collar and leash on. Ready for a trip today, Alice-chan?"

"Hai Takahashi-sama!"

"Good girl! Now we need to finish getting you properly dressed, then we'll be ready for our date."

"Hai Takahashi-sama I'm looking forward to getting to wear a yukata..."

"Ohh does Alice-chan dream of being a Yamato nadeshiko?"

I blush again as he asks me the question as he starts to walk down the street, tugging on the leash as he does.

"I-i know I can never be a proper one, but ummm the idea is appealing..."

"I don't know, but I think that many Japanese men would love the chance to train you into a proper one."

"Y-you're just saying that..."

He laughs again as he keeps leading me through the city towards the shop that should have the yukata prepared for me. I sent them my measurements weeks ago. Although I wasn't allowed to see what the final result would be until today, I'm super excited! And not just because a sexy Japanese man is leading me through Tokyo on a leash! Although mostly that...

"Eep!"

I feel a tug on my collar as I get lost in my own little world.

"Pay attention, Alice-chan. I don't want to lose you."

"H-hai Takahashi-sama...Sorry..."

Soon enough, he led me to a clothing store with a sign I can't read but has a cute little bunny mascot. When we walk in Takahashi yells something in Japanese and soon enough, a Japanese woman in her early thirties comes out and greets the two of us with a bow. He bows, and I, crudely, I'm sure, copy them while they start to discuss things before she turns toward me.

"Alice-chan?"

"Yes! Hello! Nice to meet you!"

I try to be cheerful, and she blesses me with a kind smile before reaching out a hand. Takahashi pulls me close and unclips my leash before patting my butt and pushing me toward the pretty woman.

"Be a good girl for her!"

"You may call me Kobayashi-san. Come with me and let's get you dressed."

I nod at her and take her hand, walking with her into the back where the changing rooms are. She pulls me into one and is soon slipping me out of my sky-blue dress and out of my underwear with rapid efficiency. She's really good at undressing women!

"You know, when I got your measurements, I assumed I was going to have another girl exaggerating, but you don't seem to be lying!"

Kobayashi-san grabs both my breasts as she says the last part and massages them both.

"Ahhhh"

"Sensitive Alice-chan?"

"Yes!"

"Good" She keeps playing with my above-average chest and leans towards me. I can feel her own more modest bosom pushing into my back and the breath coming out of her mouth as she whispers into my ear.

"Takahashi-kun will love playing with them."

Hnnngghhh I let out a little moan as she stopped just as suddenly as she had started, leaving me even more aroused.

"Now I got a little used to you western women inflating your numbers, so I might have tailored your yukata with that in mind, so it might be a little shorter than we normally do, but I'm sure you won't mind."

I gulp as she gets out what I'll be wearing for the rest of the day. The cloth is a pretty pink color with a cute little white flower pattern and a black border around the edge of the cloth. It looks so good, and I'm really excited that I'll get to keep it at the end of today! Not that I can see myself wearing this back home...

She starts to wrap the silken kimono around me, tucking my boobs in and pinching the cloth where it needs to be as she puts the right side on first, then starts securing it with the left and wrapping the obi around my waist.

"Hey, wait didn't we forget my... underclothes?"

"Oh, sweetie! Didn't you know? You don't wear underwear with a yukata!"

The thin fabric is very brief, covering only the top half of my thighs and threatening to show everyone my pantiless state, while the top shows off a lot of my cleavage and gives very easy access to anyone who wants to cop a feel. It's almost worse than being naked, but also somehow adorable. Kobayashi pulls out a pair of white knee-high socks, and I put them on as she slips on a pair of nice sandals with a flower on the top and secures them in place.

"There! Alice-chan, you're looking very cute! I'll just help you with your make-up and your hair, and we can give you back to Takahashi-kun!"

"Arigatō Kobayashi-san!"

She sits me down in a chair and gets out her kit. She's masterful, and soon enough, my hair is brushed out and gorgeous, and I look simply dazzling.

"You're amazing, Kobayashi-san!"

"I'm just doing my job. "Now, be a good little girl for Takahashi-kun the rest of the day."

"Thank you I will!"

I give her a hug, and she pushes me back out to the front of the store where Takahashi-sama is playing on his phone. He looks up when we come into view, and he gives me a predatory look that has me squirming in place. He licks his lips as he walks over to me.

"You look just good enough to eat~"

I nervously gulp as I lick my lips and rub my thighs together.

"Arigatō Takahashi-sama it's all thanks to Kobayashi-san she's a miracle worker...."

He pulls me close and he has one hand underneath the yukata on my naked butt groping it as he reattaches my leash.

"I had such pretty clay you made my job easy Alice-chan."

"Such beautiful moldable clay..."

He keeps playing with my butt while his other hand goes into my yukata and plays with my naked breast. I whimper as he pinches my erect nipple. He's...he's really good at this.

A polite cough shakes us out of our trance.I fix up my clothes so I'm relatively decent while he gives Kobayashi-san a wink and pulls me out of the store.

"Thank you again!"

The following hour goes by in a blur as he takes me from tourist spot to tourist spot showing me the sights and generally being a wonderful host. I skip along after him and obediently come to his side when he wants to talk or simply feel up my butt. As time went by I almost forgot how lewdly I was dressed, but Takahashi-sama always would remind me with a quick grope or pinch of my nipple keeping me constantly aroused.

"Alice-chan. I think you deserve a reward for being such a good girl."

"R-really?! What sort of reward?"

"That's a secret~"

He leans in close, showing off his handsome face, and whispers the last part before he kisses my cheek and pulls me along again.

"I've just been thinking you've been such a good, obedient white girl. Eager to listen, you're just like a little puppy desperate to please her owner. That maybe you should look the part a little bit more."

He leads me down a packed street and pulls me close, making me feel warm and protected as his strong arms shield me from the jostling people around us. He leads us down a back alley into a shop that I'm pretty certain is a sex store. It's certainly a sex store, as we walk in and are greeted with a wall of dildos...

He leads me down one aisle after another, looking for something. Maybe a better collar? The one I picked is probably dumb or bad or something...

He soon enough finds what he's looking for, grabbing a tail and a pair of ears that look somewhat like my hair, along with a bottle of lube. Ohhhhh.....

He pays for them with my credit card and talks with the clerk in Japanese and we're soon led to a small room. Takahashi-sama rips the ears and tail out of their packaging, showing me the latter's large plug that will, ummm anchor it in place...

"Well, Alice-chan do you like your puppy ears and tail? Are you excited to look like the proper blonde puppy dog that you are?"

I swallow my spit and bite my lower lip before I look him in the eye. "Hai Takahashi-sama..."

"Good girl. Now lay across my lap while I make sure my puppy's tail is placed properly."

He said I'm his puppy...

I lay across his lap and feel his hands sink into my butt as he starts to knead and massage my posterior. "A little on the small side, but still quite the nice butt my puppy has."

I can't help but smile under his praise before, "Ohhh!" The cool lubricant is suddenly poured over me.

"Don't worry Alice-chan I'll be gentle."

He works a lube covered finger into my butt slowly while his other hand pets my head.

"Such a good girl for me aren't you Alice-chan?"

"Hai Takahashi-sama! Ahhh~"

He continues to finger me for a little while longer before he's apparently satisfied with the state I'm in and slowly inserts my tail.

"Nnnnnggghhh"

I let out a moan as it pops into place. He rubs at my butt for a moment before he suddenly slaps me pretty hard, making a loud noise.

"No time to be laying around Alice-chan! We have a lot more to see!"

"Hai Takahashi-sama!"

I get off of his lap and we stand up, but before we leave, he pulls me close and puts the ears on top of my head.

"There we go. Now my cute little puppy really looks the part. Will Alice-chan bark for me?"

"Woof woof?"

He shakes his head. "No, Alice-chan you're my puppy, so you're a Japanese dog. So you go "wan wan.". Now Alice-chan. Speak!"

"Wan wan!"

"Good girl!" He rubs my head before he tilts my chin up and kisses me! I melt into his embrace. I can feel my thighs getting wet before he suddenly pulls away.

"Come on Alice-chan we still have much to see!"

"Hai Takahashi-sama!"

He tugs my collar and I walk behind him. The tail is a novel experience. Every step I take seems to make it rub against me, distracting me. Nnngghh I lightly moan as I keep walking when I walk straight into Takahashi's back! He stopped at a street crossing, and I didn't notice.

"Gomen Takahashi-sama!"

I profusely apologize as I look up at him. He laughs as he turns around and pulls me towards him, hugging me close to him.

"Was my little puppy distracted by her new tail?"

"Hai Takahashi-sama. Sorry."

He strokes my hair, and a hand comes down and starts to tug on my new tail. My butt feels weird, but good as I stare up at him. He's so handsome, and he's smiling down at me. I'm distracted by staring at his face when I suddenly feel a sharp pain on my behind as he gives me a little pinch.

"Come on Alice-chan it's safe to walk."

"Hai Takahashi-sama sorry!"

He leads me to a few more shrines, a castle, and a museum, and then we have some street food for lunch on the way. The entire day he never stops tugging on my tail, grabbing my butt, or boobs, leaving me on edge the entire day. I know that my nipples are showing through the thin yukata, but he doesn't seem to mind, or rather, he to seems to like it...

"Yoh! Taka!"

A couple of men about Takahashi-sama's age walk toward the two of us. I dutifully stop as Takahashi starts to converse with the two of them in Japanese. They're both handsome as well, and in very good shape, but Takahashi-sama is dressed way better. Suddenly he yanks on my leash pulling me forward and into his grasp. I stumble against him, and he holds me in place while still talking to his friends.

"So Taka this one of your clients?"

"Yes! This is Alice-chan. Why don't you say hello to my friends?"

I give a short bow forward and when I come up Takahashi-sama slips his hand inside of my yukata and starts playing with my breast! I start to moan and bite my lip to hold it back and swallow before looking at the two handsome men in front of me.

"N-nice to meet you!"

I can feel my brains leaking out of my pussy as the men continue to talk while I'm casually being played with I lose track of the conversation until I hear my name being said again.

"No Alice-chan is a really good girl! Very obedient for a white girl. Right Alice-chan?"

"Hai Takahashi-sama!"

"Good girl! Oh, I even taught her a trick! Alice-chan speak!"

I feel mortified, but so so turned on. I stifle a moan as Takahasi-sama decides to pinch my hard nipple as he gives my command.

"Wan wan!"

"Good girl!"

The other men echo him in praising me and I feel myself shifting from side to side embarrassed but also happy.

"Aww look at the puppy shaking her tail! So kawaii!"

I bury my face into Takahashi-sama broad and muscular chest as I just can't take it anymore. I hear them laugh and talk a bit more before I hear them start to trade farewells. I pull my face out of his chest and wave at them as they leave.

"Bye bye!"

"Mata ne Taka! Have fun with your white girl! You're always lucky with the ones you pull!"

"They're right you know. You're such a good little puppy."

"Domo Takahashi-sam..."

He laughs a leads me away tugging on my leash. The day is wrapping up as he takes me to the last few places on tour. Still teasing me all the while. I'm...really looking forward to the end of this. He's kept me on edge all day, and unnngghhh my girlfriends they told me how good they here...

We eat dinner at a Okonomiyaki place and Takahashi-sama has me feed him. It was a lot of fun and the food is great! His hand constantly playing with my thighs the entire time made it very very distracting. I'm not sure if I can ever find that restaurant again...

The night is just about over. He's leading me toward our hotel. I'm nervously biting on my lower lip as he checks us in and walks us to our room. My thighs are rubbing together because even if I'm worried my body is more than ready for whatever he chooses to bless me with...

"How many days since your cycle began?"

"12"

"And you're not on birth control correct?"

"No, Takahashi-sama."

He reaches over and pulls me into a hug with his hands over my stomach.

"Alice-chan are you sure you want me to put my strong Japanese sperm into your fertile white womb?"

"Hai Takahashi-sama...I really want your baby..."

"Good girl~"

He pets the top of my head as he walks us toward the bed. I feel tight and hot and worried and excited and...

"Hnnnggg"

I moan into his kiss as he spins me around and his tongue starts to plunder my mouth. He pushes me down onto the bed as he continues to dominate my mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck while he pulls my yukata open showing off my boobs to the open air as he starts to massage and play with them. My hips start to rock as my needy pussy is desperate for his touch, but he continues to refrain and keeps playing with my sensitive breasts. He continues to make out with me while playing with my breasts for a few minutes driving me a fever pitch before my breasts suddenly are exposed to the cool air as his hands move away and I hear the sound of his belt coming off and a zipper going down.

This...this is about to really happen...hnnnngghhh~

"Alice-chan~"

He breaks the kiss and whispers into my ear. His chest is filling my vision and his cologne is driving me wild.

"Hai?"

"Speak!"

"Wan wan!"

"Good girl!"

"Eeep!"

He suddenly pulls back and flips me over and hauls my hips close to him as my face plants itself in the bedding.

WHACK!

"Nice fertile hips. Such a good girl~"

Whack!

He spanks my butt a few times while playing with my tail and I can feel my pussy drooling with unmet need as the fluid drips down my thighs...

12