Tokyo Tour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P-please!'

WHACK!

"Please what Alice-chan?"

"I-I can't take it!"

Whack!

"Ahhhh~ Takahashi-sama! Please!"

"I won't understand if you won't tell me Alice-chan. What do you want?"

My butt stings and the warmth from my ass seems to spreading everywhere within me. He just keeps spanking me, playing with my butt, or my tail totally ignoring my pussy.

"P-please make love to me!"

Whack!

"But aren't I showing you my love right now Alice-chan? I won't give every girl a chance to be my loyal doggy~"

"Hnnnngghh~ Pleaaase!"

"What can Alice-chan be wanting me to do..."

He starts rubbing his cock against my soaking wet slit as he said that.

"Please! Takahashi-sama! Take your huge asian cock and fuck my white pussy!"

"Good girl!"

UNNNGHHH!

"AHHHH!"

He enters and I nearly black out. He's kept me on a hair trigger so long I can't help but climax the second he enters me. The next few moments are a blur as he starts to use me. I vividly remember the sound of bed springs creaking and the sound of flesh but that fades away and he's laying over top of me as I come back from la la land at the sound of his voice.

"Alice-chan~"

"H-hai?"

"Good girl I was afraid I might have teased you a little too much~"

"Hmmpf...."

He laughs at me pouting all the while he's keeping his rock hard cock in my love canal. He slowly starts to rock forward little by little forcing out little moans from me with his mastery of the art.

"Alice-chan~"

"Nnngh?"

"Are you ready?"

"Y-yes Takahashi-sama. I mean hai!"

"Good girl. Now speak!"

"Wa-WANNNN!"

He increases his tempo again right as I start to speak and he doesn't seem to mind my poor performance as his cock ravages me. The sound of flesh striking flesh feels the room as his hips pound into mine. I do my best to meet his thrusts but I'm totally overwhelmed by his sexual ability. He's playing me like a fiddle and I love it...

"Speak!"

"Wan wan!"

He's found a new game of ordering me to speak as he tugs and pulls at my tail. It's driving me wild as the double stimulation of my two holes is quickly forcing me toward my second orgasm of the night.

"T-takahashi-sama!"

"Alice-chan!"

We're both screaming each other's name as I cum on his cock the second time. This is more manageable this time and I don't white out, but the pleasure is completely overwhelming I'm screaming into the bed as my legs spasm behind me. If he wasn't holding me up by my hips I'm sure I was have collapsed onto the bed shaking like I am. I'm getting a little worried that I won't even be able to make him cum at this rate...

"Good girl! Such a good girl! Cumming for me like that! Go on! Cum harder! Lose yourself in pleasure puppy-chan!"

I feel a bit better with his encouragement and he doesn't sound upset that I keep cumming before him. His pace slows down and he bends over to play with the rest of my body as he tries to lead me through my orgasm. His hand feels electric as he glides over my stomach.

"Nggghhh so good!"

He flips me over to my side spooning me with his cock still firmly nestled in my fertile pussy. He's gently playing with my boobs as I finish riding out my orgasm. Once I stop shaking he pulls a hand up and forces my head to turn and meets my mouth with a sizzling hot kiss. I moan into him as he starts to speed up his thrusts again.

"Alice-chan, Alice-chan, Alice-chan!"

He's panting my name into my ear as starts to pick up his pace again. His hands grasp at my tits as he starts to lose himself in his own pleasure. I feel so warm and happy. I'm actually making him feel good now! I try meet his thrusts with my own hips, but he's fully controlling me now. His large arms effortlessly keep me against him while his legs lock me in place. I feel safe and owned and comfy in my surrender.

"Speak!"

"WAN WAN!"

"Good girl!"

He suddenly decides that we're changing positions again and he lays me down and gets over top of me. He almost looks scary standing above me with his hair wild and his deep breathing. His eyes look dilated and his smile looks predatory... I feel a surge of arousal come from my womb as I stare into his face and eyes.

"Alice-chan. I'm not stopping this time. You'll be knocked up after this. Don't pass out on me. You know you want to be awake for your first breeding~"

"Hai Takahashi-sama!"

He leans over and starts kissing me again while he starts to jackhammer away at my sensitive pussy. I wrap my arms around him as he starts going faster and faster. He's losing control. I have to be making him feel good! Pride and pleasure feel me in equal measure as his sweat drips down onto me. The sensations are starting to overwhelm me again as I feel myself starting to near my peak again. I moan into his mouth before he breaks the kiss and straightens up as he grabs both my hips and starts to slam away at me.

"Ahhh! Ahhhh!"

I scream in pleasure as he uses me like a glorified fleshlight. I feel my breasts moving back and forth on my chest as he rapidly and harshly pounds into me.

"Ta-takahashi-sama! I-I'm cumming again!!"

He screams something in Japanese as his pace only increases as I climax for the third time on his wonderful cock then I feel it. He thrusts himself as deep inside me as he can and I feel him shudder and shake as he holds himself there as my pussy milks his cock of his precious seed desperate to be impregnated by such a superior asian man. He collapses on top of me and the two of us pant as we regain our strength.

"Wow..."

He nuzzles into the crook of my neck as he snuggles against me.

"You're cute when you cum Alice-chan~"

"Moouu..."

He laughs at me and gets behind me and turns me into the little spoon again. I feel so snug in his arms. He's just gently stroking me and he holds me like that for a few minutes before I feel something rising in between my legs again.

"Ready for round two?"

R-round two?!!

The End.

Author's Note:

I'd like to extend a sincere thank you to everyone that made it to the end of the story. I really appreciate it and I'd love if you would tell me what you thought of it!

This is the first piece of erotic fiction I've ever written and posted in a public format. I've done some erotic text based role play with people before, but a story like this is a first. I did show this to a few people and they had some questions that I didn't really want to answer in the story.

Thank you.

And a special thanks to everyone that helped me find the typos and grammar mistakes! <3 :3

FAQ:

"What on earth is going on?! What sort of sex tourism is this?!"

I don't know it's just sexy to me. Someone I was talking to the other day told me about the renting a boy/girlfriend thing in japan. And well this idea spiraled out from there

"Why did the public not react you your heroine's appearance?"

In this universe, this sort of sex tourism is common enough that it's not notable. Also, I don't really enjoy that part of exhibitionism I want to wear slutty clothes for one person not a group. So I ignored that mostly.

12