Tom, Aaron & T-Girl Alexa have Fun

Story Info
Tom, Aaron and Vegas T-Girl Alexa have LOTS of fun!
5.7k words
4.6
7.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of an ongoing story over multiple Categories with common characters.

************

Alexa rolled into town and texted me as soon as she did.

Ding!

Alexa -- Hi Tom! I'm here.

Me -- Great, glad to see you made it safe. What you need from me sweetie?"

Her -- I'm going to check out Piranha's first then would love a shower.

Me -- Cool. I have the rest of the day cleared out for you. Let me know when you're ready to come by and I'll send you directions. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Her -- Me too! C U soon!

I made sure the place was clean and changed the sheets in the 2nd bedroom. Just in case, I changed mine as well.

Ding!

It was Cyndee.

Cyndee -- Alexa make it into town yet?

WTF?!

Fuck if I'll answer that one. I texted Lori.

Me -- Alexa is here.

Lori -- Sweet. She settled in yet?

Me -- No, still at Piranha's. Cyndee knows?

Her -- Oh yeah. Alexa asked about her and I told her we were roomies. Wants to see her too.

Seriously? This was really crazy shit. Whether it was crazy good or crazy bad remained to be seen.

Me -- Okay. I'll let Alexa decide who, what, where and when. See you tonight?

Her -- Not sure. I'll get back to you.

Me -- K. Love you babe.

Her -- Love you too!

I texted Cyndee.

Me -- Hi sweetie. Alexa's in town but not sure what's going on.

Cyndee -- Oh that's fine. I'll see her tomorrow I think. Tell her hi for me.

Me -- Will do.

Her -- We've got to get together again. All three of us. Mwah!

Me -- I agree!

I think my dick is going to fall off. Oh WTF, better to take it when I can and with who I can. Wonder how Gary's been?

About two hours later Alexa texted me.

Ding!

Alexa -- Hi Tom! I'm free for the next three days! Can I come by and get settled in?

Me -- You bet.

I texted my address and directions to Alexa. The nice thing about this town is nothing is far away and everything is easy to find.

Ten minutes later I answered the door and lovely Alexa was all smiles. She had a travel duffle bag slung over one shoulder and I asked her if she needed any help with luggage.

"No" she said, "I have all of it here. How have you been Tom?"

I took her bag and replied "Really well. How about you and Edwin?"

"We're good, Edwin is busy with his third restaurant, but he's always busy. I really appreciate you letting me stay here."

"Anytime. You and Edwin are always welcome here. C'mon, I'll show you your room."

We walked to the 2nd bedroom and I placed her bag on the bed.

"I could use a shower Tom if that's okay with you?"

"Treat this place like your own," I replied. "I'll get you some fresh towels and I'll show you where the bathroom is. She opened her bag and pulled out some clothes then followed me. I handed her the towels and she went inside, closing the door behind.

It was about five o'clock and I looked through the kitchen to see what I could make for dinner. We hadn't talked about her plans so I figured I'd check just in case. After about fifteen minutes I heard the bathroom door open and figured she went to her bedroom. Ten minutes later she came into the kitchen a towel wrapped around her long black hair. She had on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

"Have any plans for tonight Alexa?" I asked. "Wine?"

"Yes please," she said. "No, no plans. I want to relax tonight then play it by ear the other three days."

"I'll make dinner then," I said.

She smiled and asked, "Can we order a pizza? You know, Domino's, Papa Johns? I never get to have them with Edwin around, he's such a foodie and sometimes I just miss them."

"Really?" I said. "Of course."

I went to the computer and called up a menu, we spent a few minutes deciding what to get and I ordered it.

"Should be about forty minutes," I said as I paid for the pizza.

Alexa came up behind me and slid her hands around me, leaned forward and licked my neck. I jerked away from the unexpected move. She grabbed my chair and spun it around to face her.

Smiling she asked "You don't like that Tom?"

I laughed and replied, "Oh, quite the opposite but..."

She placed a finger to my lips and said sweetly "Shhh! Edwin said he spoke to you and you understand that we can be as physical as we want, didn't he?"

"Oooo," she said with a fake pout on her face as she moved between my legs. "You don't want to be physical with me Tom?"

"It's not that Alexa. You know Lori and I are a, well, are..."

She cut me off again. "Oh, I already asked Lori if it would be okay."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. Watch, give me your phone. I did and she texted Lori.

Ding!

Alexa -- Hi Lori. Tom's worried and I wanted you to let him it's okay for us to fuck tonight. Just him and I. Is it okay?

She showed me the text and we waited.

Ding!

Lori -- Yes Tom, it's okay for you two to fuck tonight. Thanks for asking, love you and have a good time! See you tomorrow.

Alexa smiled and asked "What did she say?"

"She said it's okay," I replied. This is crazy good shit.

"Great! Now take me to bed Tom. The pizza should be in in about 30 minutes and I want to cum at least once."

I remembered our first time together with Edwin. I knew she would be fucking both my holes and I was up for it, no pun intended as my cock was getting hard. We went to my bedroom.

"I'll be sleeping in your room with you Tom if you don't mind. It's the least I can do to thank you," she said.

I looked on the floor and saw her bag was already there. We took off our clothes and I went to the drawer and pulled out the lube and a good sized dildo. I put it on top of the night table and turned to see Alexa lying on the bed.

"Come be a lover and suck my cock Tom, I've had a long day," she said.

I reached over to the dildo and lubed it up, Alexa smiling in anticipation. "Oh you nasty boy," she said jokingly. "Do me any way you want Tom."

"I will," I said, her eyes widened and she flashed me a smile. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed, pillow under her ass, one of my favorite positions. I took the dildo and lined it up to her asshole. Then I went down to my knees between her legs and grabbed her cock, her nice thick cock. I began to stroke it up and down while the dildo slowly went all the way in.

"Oh yeah Tom; that's it," she said. I stroked her cock a few more times but really wanted this beautiful lady's cock in my mouth. I started at the sweet spot under the head of her hard cock and ran my tongue down the shaft to her balls. She smelled sweet and I took my time licking each one while slowly sliding the dildo in and out of her.

After a short time I slid my tongue back up the head of her cock and took it into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it first three times to the left and three times to the right. She started to breathe slowly, holding her breath as I changed my direction and then when I went hard down her cock, loving the taste of her flesh. I stopped, caressed her balls and swallowed, grasping her hard cock in my mouth, pressing it tight. She exhaled and said "Oh baby!"

After a couple of swallows I went down, farther down, nose to crotch taking her cock deep into my mouth. I love the girlie feel of her body, the smell and softness of her skin in contrast to her hard cock. The best of both worlds I thought as I came slowly back up her cock, my mouth wet and hungry.

As I came up her cock I slid the dildo out until only an inch or two stayed inside her. Down my mouth went and inside her the dildo slid, squeezing her balls all the time. Once I got the rhythm down I picked up speed, she grabbed my shoulders, her fingers digging into me. Faster I went; tighter she grabbed, and I wanted her cum so sucked her faster and faster.

I knew she was close to cumming, her breath coming quickly. I kept the dildo all the way inside her knowing that not being able to clamp down on her asshole would result in a big load of cum and that's what I wanted.

My already wet mouth got wetter as she screamed and shot a huge load of cum into my mouth. A huge load of hot sweet tasting cum and I held it in my mouth, not swallowing any of it. She screamed again saying "Oh fuck!" and pulled her cock away from my mouth as I pulled the dildo out of her.

I slid on top of her and pressed my cum filled mouth to hers, we shared her cum both hungry to swallow as much of it as we could. After we went dry I stood up and grabbed a robe from my closet. I laid it next to her; it was a small one and had been used many times by many women including Lori and Cyndee. I grabbed my robe and said "I'll be out there waiting for the pizza. You rest sweetheart and come out when you want."

She smiled and waved as I left. About ten minutes later there was a knock on the door and the pizza was delivered. As I dug around for a tip I noticed the delivery guy looking over my shoulder with a smile and look of surprise. I turned and looked back and saw Alexa naked except for panties. Thankfully her dick wasn't hard, if it was I don't think the guy would have noticed as he was focused on the tits of this beautiful lady.

"Thank you sir! I so want this pizza," she said as she walked over towards the door and grabbed the pizza. "Give him a big tip Tom," she said as she walked away, her perfect ass jiggling as she did.

I looked at the delivery guy he looked at me. I smiled; he shook his head and said "That was the best tip ever," not even looking at the five dollar bill I had given him. "Have a good evening and please order again."

I smiled, thanked him and shut the door. Alexa came out of the kitchen with a slice of pizza in her hand and two beers. She walked over to the couch and placed the beers next to the pizza saying "Pizza and beer. It has been such a long time; too long."

I sat on the couch and opened the beers. We drank beer and ate pizza; who'd have figured it? After we had finished eating she turned on the television and flipped around.

"Looking for anything in particular?" I asked.

"Not really. Just something to occupy me for a half hour or so while the pizza settles. After that," she smiled and slid her finger in and out of her mouth. What we watched I didn't care or paid attention to it. After a little more than a half hour Alexa slid off the couch and onto the floor between my legs.

She undid my robe and spread it open, my hard cock sticking out in anticipation. I wouldn't be disappointed.

Alexa stood up and pulled off her panties; her cock hard again and throbbing. Man, I wanted it in my mouth or ass, fuck it; both. I moved forward, she pushed me back and said with a smile "I'll take care of you baby, then have my way with you."

I started to rub my hard nipples as she got back on her knees and wet her hand, keeping eye contact with me the whole time. "There is something about you that makes you desirable as hell Tom." Her hand went to my cock and started to stroke it up and down, real slowly. "Not sure what it is, but sometimes when Edwin's gone, I take out my favorite fleshy dildo. I suck it while jacking off and think of you. After I cum I lick it all up and fantasize that it's yours. Can I have yours tonight Tom?"

"Oh yes you can," I said. I watched as she smiled and went down to my cock. Her free hand went to my balls and she rolled them slowly as her wet tongue licked the head of my cock. Around and around she went, stopping at the sweet spot under the head then reversing to the other way. Slow and wet, my cock began to throb.

"Oooo," she said as she licked. "You taste so good Tom, just like I remembered it. Of course the last time it tasted like that sweet girlfriend of yours. Cyndee?"

"Yeah," I said. "Cyndee."

"Am I going to see her while I'm here Tom?" Alexa asked. "I'd like that a lot."

"If you want," I replied. "You can have anything you want."

"I know," she said and took the head of my cock into her mouth. Down she went, really slow, savoring my cock just as I savored her hot wet mouth. Her hand continued to caress and squeeze my balls, the other moving up my stomach to my chest and onto a nipple. She squeezed it hard as she sucked my cock, my hard grateful cock.

Once she was nose to crotch Alexa began to swallow and swallow, her mouth clamping down on my aching cock. After a bit she went back up my cock, I knew I couldn't take too much of this. She got to the top and then pulled away.

She saw the look of disappointment on my face as she stood up and grabbed my hand. "Don't worry lover, I'll take care of you," she said as she led me into the dining room. She took off my robe and grabbed one end of the dining room table and told me to grab the other. WTF?

"Now pull," she said. We did and the table opened up. She pushed it forward and left about a 4 inch gap on top. "Climb on top, lie face down and slip that nice cock of yours through the opening." She dropped down and slid under the table.

Oh shit! I had seen this on the internet. She had turned my dining room table into a milking table! I climbed on top and slipped my cock into the gap. I felt her hand on it, then her tongue.

"Ever done this before Tom?" Alexa asked as she licked my cock.

"No, never," I replied my cock aching.

"Oh baby, you'll love it. When you cum you'll shoot it straight down, hard and fast, it's great. The best. Now Let me show you," she said and took my cock into her mouth.

Alexa licked and sucked the head of my cock as she stroked it. Stroking it downward was unreal; fucking fantastic. She couldn't get much of it in her mouth of course, but she could still lick my balls and head of my cock going from one to the other over and over.

"Cum for me Tom, I want it so bad," she said and started to milk my cock with her wet hand while sucking the head. Faster and faster she stroked my cock, faster and faster she swirled around and sucked the head; I was pinned to the table, not wanting to move or being able to move. I was going to explode!

"Fuuuuccckkk!" I screamed as the first huge gob of cum flew down from my cock and into her mouth. This was followed by a second and equally large third spurt. Not having to fight gravity my cum raced into her mouth. She kept milking me and sucking as I fired some more cum then began dry firing over and over. Finally she let go and I lay there spent, breathing deeply.

"Oh baby, that was nice," she said as she climbed out from under the table. "Sorry lover but I swallowed it all; I really, really wanted it." She slapped my ass and told me to turn over.

I did and she pulled me from the table and led me to the bedroom. "I'm going to fuck your ass baby, you okay with that?" she said with a smile.

"Hell yeah lover," I replied. After what she had done to me and the way I felt she could anything she wanted to me. She laid back on the bed, cock hard as she lubed it up. "Come sit on my cock Tom. I want to get way inside you. Reverse cowboy lover, I want to see that ass of yours while I fuck it."

I wish I could have just laid there while she fucked me, but after what she did to me I would do anything for her. I straddled her tight body and leaned forward. I felt her hard wet cock at my asshole as she lined it up and said "Have a seat sweetie!"

I slid back onto her cock slowly enjoying the feel of it as it went deeper and deeper, filling me up. She reached up and placed her hands on my ass and said "Fuck me Tom."

Up I went, my hands on her calves as I bent forward until just the head of her hard cock was inside me then back down I went.

"Oooooo," she said softly. "That's it baby, that's it."

Back up I went, then down. I've had my ass fucked many times by many people but this was the best. I definitely will be showing this to Lori and Aaron. Not Kelly K. or Marcus, cocks are too big.

I found my second wind and was really starting to get into this. I loved the in and out of her hard fleshy cock up my ass and started to get hard!

"Oh Tom, baby," she said between deep breaths. "Seeing my cock sliding in and out of your fine ass is hot!"

"You going to fill me up honey?" I asked. I wanted to return the favor she did me on the milking table. That and I was really hard now and wanted to fuck her!

"Yes, yes!" she said loudly then her hips bucked up and I felt her hot cum splashing inside me. I pumped harder and quicker, I wanted it all and she gave it all to me. After some time she pushed me off of her, I wasn't going to stop, it felt that fucking good. I climbed off and looked at her.

"Your turn lady," I said and grabbed her ankles. To the edge of the bed, pillow under her ass and lubed up. Lining up my cock to her asshole I slid forward, she slid towards me. The girl sure did like to fuck.

Her ass was tight and it gripped my cock, holding it close as I slid in and out. I wasn't going to go too slow having cum so hard just a short time ago. I didn't know how long I'd stay hard but I knew I wanted to fill her ass up the best I could.

Alexa looked up and me and began to stroke her cock, I swear it was getting hard! Okay maybe not rock hard but it looked hot. I could feel cum building up in me as I fucked her at a steady pace.

"Fill me up Tom, fill me up!" she said encouragingly and I wanted to. I picked up speed, the goal being to fill her up like we wanted, not to last a long time. I reached out and grabbed her tits squeezing them tightly, she played with my nipples. I shook then pushed deep and blew my hot cum into her ass, not as much as before but who gives a fuck. I was fucking this lovely lady who was enthusiastically taking cum up her ass. Fuck it couldn't get any better.

But it did. We spent the rest of the night fucking and sucking each other, cumming many times more and in many ways. This might have been the best fuck ever. Except I wouldn't be telling Lori, Kelly K. Cyndee, Aaron; well you get it.

************

************

Ding!

I woke up alone and that wasn't a bad thing. I looked at my phone to see who was texting me. It was Cyndee.

Cyndee -- You awake?

Me -- Am now. What's up?

Her -- OMG! Lori and Alexa fucked the hell out of me last night.

Me -- That a bad thing?

Her -- No. Just had to tell someone. I owe you one.

Me -- Glad I introduced them to you.

Her -- Me too! So I was wondering.

Me -- Yeah.

Her -- I'd like a threesome with you and another girl. NOT Kathy.

Oh, guess there was still bad blood between those two. Hmm, this could be interesting.

Me -- Me you and another couple?

Her -- No, just me you and another girl. I want to eat some pussy while you fuck my holes; it's been too long and I figured you're the guy that might know someone.

Me -- Okay. I'll see what I can do. Not right away, might have to work on this one.

Fuck my holes; Cyndee had a way of being direct. Love it!

Her -- Who's Aaron?

Me -- He's a guy. Friend of mine.

Her -- Heard Lori and Alexa talking about him this morning. Don't be surprised if Alexa mentions him.

Me -- Thanks. Hey, have to run. Take care, love ya.

Her -- Love ya too!

Holy shit, this was getting maybe too crazy. I think I need a break. Well Alexa did say she was interested in Aaron; he likes to suck cock, so maybe I can make this work. Then I need a break. I texted Aaron.

Ding!

Me -- Remember Alexa? Vegas, restaurant, she wants to see you.

Aaron -- See me as fucking?

Me -- I believe so.

Him -- When?

Me -- Probably tonight.

Him -- I'm in.

Me -- I'll get back to you ASAP.

I texted Alexa.

Me -- Morning sweetie. How are you?

After a few minutes she replied.

Alexa -- Great. Can you open the door?

I got up, grabbed my robe and went to the door. She smiled, reached for my cock and walked in. I stepped back and shut the door.

"I didn't hear you knocking," I said. "No key?"

"Oh no, I literally got here when you texted me. Stayed at Lori's last night and was in such a hurry to get there left the key here," she said. "Had a great time with your ex-girlfriend; both times. She sure knows how to fuck."

12