Tom, Aaron & T-Girl Alexa have Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes she does," I agreed. "Have plans for tonight? "

"Maybe," she said. "I wanted to rest up before driving back to Vegas tomorrow but I would like to at least have dinner with your friend; that guy. What's his name? Aaron?'

"Yep, that's him. He's free to night if you want have dinner."

"Oooo, that sounds good. I really liked that pizza and I really like fast food. How about us three get some In Out Burgers?"

"That'll work," I replied. "What time works for you?"

"How about 5?" she asked. "I really need to get some sleep but I'd like to, you know, have some fun tonight."

"Sure, that should work," I said. "Just you two?"

Alexa smiled and gave me a quizzical look. Shaking her head she said "No silly, I want you too!"

"Well let me warn you, Aaron and I will spit roast you," I said kiddingly.

"Promise?" she said with a laugh.

"Promise."

************

Around 5 Aaron showed up and the three of us took my van to In n Out. As we ate Aaron and Alexa seemed to hit it off really well. After we were finished we got back into the van, Aaron in the back giving Alexa the passenger seat.

As we drove along Alexa asked how long it would be before we got back to my place.

"About 10 minutes," I said.

"Sweet" she replied and slipped between the seats and into the back of the van! Aaron was on the bean bag chair and started to get up but Alexa pushed him back down.

"Oh no sweetie, you sit back and relax while Alexa takes care of you. She knelt in front of him and undid his pants, pulling them and his underwear down to his ankles. Grabbing his soon to be hard cock she said "Nice cock honey," and went down on it.

It was hard trying to pay attention to the road and catch glimpses of Alexa sucking Aaron's cock in the rear view mirror at the same time. All I knew for sure is Aaron was digging it and so was Alexa by the yummy sounds she was making.

"I'm not going to suck you off baby," she said coming up from his cock, "But I'll make it up to you later." Back down she went.

After a few minutes I said "I hate to interrupt you two but we're almost home."

Alexa squeezed back into the passenger seat and Aaron pulled his pants back up. Once back home it didn't take long for all of us to be naked and in my bedroom. Alex opened the drawer and pulled out the lube. Looking at it she laughed and said "You're going to need a new one Tom. Who first?"

I grabbed her hand and pulled her close, standing up. Tossing Aaron the lube I bent her forward towards me, she grabbed my cock and slid it into her mouth. I watched as Aaron lubed up and stepped in behind her. Slowly he slid his cock up her ass; she exhaled a deep breath and continued to suck. She grabbed my ass and pulled me towards her, tilting her head back to take my cock deep into her mouth. I pulled back; she slipped away and said "Fuck my mouth Tom! Fuck my ass Aaron! Fill me up!" She began to stroke her hard cock.

Down went her mouth, back onto my cock. I held her by the shoulders; she pulled her mouth off my cock again and grabbed my hands. Pulling them to her head she said "I said fuck me hard Tom!"

Holy shit! Holding her head tight I pounded my hard cock in and out of her mouth, forcing it as deep as I could, my balls banging her chin with each stroke.

Aaron slapped her ass, held her tight and pounded her tight ass deep and fast. "Oh fuck!" he said as he pumped harder and harder, balls deep each stroke. We fucked Alex like this for a while her moaning and shaking as we took her from both ends.

"Oh shit, oh shit!" Aaron yelled as he exploded into her ass, his hot cum filling Alexa up and then I started to cum. She sucked me while he fucked her; with large spurts of hot cum filling her up at both ends her moaning got louder. I couldn't take it anymore, felt like my cock was going to fall off and pulled away after dry firing numerous times. Aaron had backed off and sat on the bed, I found the chair.

Alexa stood up and licked her lips. "I love your cum Tom," she said. "You two are a great fuck. My turn boys. Tom, get on the bed face up and stick a pillow under your ass. You know the position." I complied.

"Aaron on your knees between his legs," she said. "That's it. Now suck his cock." She had the lube out and lubed up.

"Can we wait a bit?" I asked.

"Oh no honey, we can't. Now don't be a pussy about this, Aaron suck his cock."

As he did Alexa bent behind him, stood on both feet, and lined her cock up with his ass. Grabbing his waist she shoved her cock deep into him, Aaron flinching at first then getting into it.

I thought my dick was going to fall off as he sucked my cock. When he slowed down Alexa slapped his ass and he sped up. I was moaned, swearing and actually enjoying the hell out of it, this hot tranny making us her bitches.

Pump, pump, pump; Alexa pounded Aaron's asshole, he was breathing heavy and moaning as he sucked. "That's it Aaron, she said. "You're doing good. Keep it up and maybe Tom will cum in your mouth. You going to cum in his mouth Tom? I'd like that."

I didn't say a word, just locked eyes with Alexa and she was smiling as she continued to fuck Aaron. After about five minutes, I hadn't cum yet and neither had she. She stepped back from Aaron and said "Time to change positions boys. Tom go get a warm towel and wipe Aaron's cock off first. Don't ever say I treated you two bad. Now hurry up!"

Aaron got up off his knees and lay back on the bed, pillow under his ass. I came back and cleaned off his cock.

"On your knees Tom," Alexa said. "Aaron, you going to cum in Tom's mouth for me?"

"I'll try, I'll try," he replied.

I dropped to my knees and took Aaron's cock into my mouth. Alexa pushed her hard cock into my asshole, balls deep and said "Oh yeah, nice and tight. Now let's fuck!"

I had never seen this side of Alexa before and I didn't know what to make of it, but I fucking loved it. From the moaning Aaron was doing, I'm guessing he liked it too.

I didn't mess around or take my time with Aaron, I sucked his cock hard and fast, I wanted his cum and I wanted it bad. Bam, bam, bam; Alexa's balls banged against me as she pounded my asshole. I sucked faster, harder and Aaron started to scream as he shot his cum into my mouth. I didn't care how much it was, I only cared about swallowing it.

As I finished swallowing I felt Alex slide out of my ass. She rushed over to my head and pulled it towards her, her huge hot load of cum pumping out of her cock as she jerked it rapidly. I opened my mouth, took in a much as I could but much of it went all over my face. She fired off at least four times and continued to jerk it off while she dry fired. When she finished she dropped to her knees and licked her cum from my face, swallowing it happily. Once I was clean she sat back onto the floor as did I, Aaron breathing heavily on the bed. After a few minutes, after we had recovered Aaron said.

"Alexa, you are incredible."

"Ahh, thank you Aaron," she replied in her now sweet voice. "You two were so nice to me and a great fuck. Thank you guys so much."

WTF? One minute this lady is fucking the hell out of us, dominating us totally and the next she's this sweet lovely girl you'd want to take home to meet Mom. WTF?

"Have fun boys?" she asked knowing full well the answer. "How about if we rest for a while, maybe have a drink and see what comes up."

************

I woke up the next morning with Aaron in bed with me. I looked around but didn't see Alexa. Grabbing my phone I saw it was late; about 10 o'clock. Lucky for Aaron it was a Sunday so he didn't have to work. He was snoring so I quietly got up out of bed and headed for the bathroom. On the way I heard some noise in the kitchen and saw Alexa's bag at the front door.

"Morning sunshine," she said as she walked out of the kitchen. "Sleep well?"

I nodded yes and asked "You leaving already?"

"Not quite but really soon. I have to check out the restaurant for Edwin then I'm going to meet Lori at some coffee place -- Cup in Time or something like that."

"I hope you had a good vacation, I think it was too short myself," I said. "You are one wonderful woman; Edwin's lucky."

"You know Tom, we're all really lucky if you think about it. I want to thank you for letting me have some fun with you guys last night. I don't get to do it often enough and I really enjoyed it. You guys were awesome."

"No, you were awesome, we were lucky," I said.

Alexa walked over to me and pulled me close. Giving me a sweet kiss she said "I'm going to miss you Tom, don't be a stranger."

"I won't."

She grabbed her bag and said "Tell Aaron I enjoyed being with him and he's welcome in Vegas anytime. Edwin would like him. Take care lover."

"Take care." I walked to the door and shut it behind her as she left. She was right, we all are really lucky.

************

12