Tom, Aaron and T-Girl Lori - Yum!

Story Info
Tom introduces Aaron to his T-Girl girlfriend Lori. 3 way!
3k words
4.56
10.4k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of an ongoing story over multiple Categories with common characters.

*

"Tom!"

I looked up and it was Lori. She walked over and took a seat. I was having a Carolans laced doppio and relaxing at Cup in Time.

"No drink?" I asked.

"No babe, on my way back to work when I saw your car in the lot."

"Glad you came in," I said. "How are things working out with Cyndee?"

"Well it's been only a week, but so far so good," she replied. "As long as she follows my rules we'll be okay."

"If you don't mind be asking, what are they?" I said.

"Oh; they're easy ones to follow. She pays me her half of the rent and utilities on the 5th. I have my half of the fridge and she has hers." she said. "And she obeys the closed door policy."

"Closed door policy?"

"Yes, if my bedroom door is closed she can't come in. If it's open she can come in and share whoever is in there with me. Oh, and if she tells anyone about by cock without my okay she's evicted the same day. That and I'll kick her ass."

I looked at Lori and didn't know what to say nor did I doubt anything she had said. "So if we're in there having a good time and the door's open she can come in and join us?"

Lori nodded her head and said "Oh yeah. And if we're fucking in there and the door is closed, she's not invited. I like our alone time."

"Me too babe; a lot," I said sincerely.

Lori nodded and said, "Oh, Alexa will be in town around 3 on Thursday."

Of course Lori knows, she has history with Alexa and they are probably in contact regularly.

"She asked me about this guy, Aaron? I think that's what she said. Friend of yours?" Lori asked already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, good friend of mine actually," I said trying to be casual.

"Good enough to share with me?" Lori asked. "I'd like to have a three-way with another guy. Kind of miss it."

So Lori's had two guys at once, no surprise there. "He'd love to be with you. He had a good time with Susie in Vegas."

Lori laughed, "Been there, done that." She leaned in and whispered "Do you think I'm a slut Tom?"

"Oh hell no sweetheart," I replied. "First off, it's not for me to judge anyone and second, I love you baby."

She smiled and grabbed my hand and said. "Thanks Tom, you're what I need in my life right now."

"So are you interested in Aaron?" I asked her.

"If you think it'll be fun, heck yeah," she replied and stood up. "Have to be going sweetie, can't be late; freaks Dave out when I'm not back on time. Want to come with me and suck his cock?"

"Love to but have to be places. Need to get back to work myself."

"Yeah, writer, real work," she said with smile. "Just messing with you honey, no offense meant. If you want to do something with Aaron let me know the where and when"

"Will do, take care."

"You too," she said. Leaned over, gave me a sweet kiss and headed out the door.

Ding!

Aaron was texting me back. He and his wife had split up a month ago and he had dropped out of sight. He cited "irreconcilable differences" and she had moved back to New Mexico with the kids. I was worried about him as a friend but he said the two of them would stay friendly and he already had child support arranged. I told him I had a special offer for him and he took a while getting back to me. Hope he was okay.

Aaron -- Hey man. Thanks for the text. What's up?

Me -- You okay? Haven't heard from you in a bit.

Him -- Had to go out of town to set things up with Carol and the kids; all good. What's this special offer?

Me -- Have a lovely lady I'd like to introduce you to. She's interested in a three-way with you and me.

Him -- Really?

Me -- Yep and she's a girl with something extra.

Him -- Are you saying what I think you're saying?

Me -- Yep. Tonight my place around 7 work for you?

Him -- Hell yes. Need me to bring anything?

Me -- Just yourself. C U then.

I texted Lori and she was all in as well. LOL. All in. Get it?

************

I told Lori to be at my place at 730. I wanted to go over with Aaron what to expect with Lori. Who they knew in common; especially Dave.

"She works for Dave, but he doesn't know she has a cock," I told him. I went into detail of the relationship Lori and I had and privacy was very important. "If she trusts you this can be the start of something special for you. Oh and Cyndee's her roommate."

Aaron almost lost it on that one but we worked it out. Unless Lori said otherwise, no one, not even Cyndee would know about us. There was a knock at the door. I opened it up and Lori came in. Smiling she walked over to Aaron and gave him a sweet hug and peck on the cheek. "I'm Lori, you must be Aaron. Tom's had such wonderful things to say about you!"

Lori was wearing a short skirt that went well with her long blond hair. Her top gave a peak at her perky tits and her eyes radiated. Aaron took it all in, smiled and said "Glad to meet you."

"Want some In Out?" she asked. I hadn't even noticed that she had a couple of bags of food in her hands when she came in.

Aaron looked at her and said "That. That would be great."

"I got us all Double Doubles Protein style. If you're anything like Tom I'm sure you like protein. Can never have too much protein is what I always say."

I laughed and Aaron said "Oh thanks. What do I owe you?"

"Not a thing, the first one's on me," she replied and proceeded to pass out the food. We sat down at the table, ate and had some light conversation. You now, "how are you", little history, "how'd you find this town", etc.

After dinner we got drinks and sat down in the living room, me putting on the television. Lori got up and excused herself and went to the bathroom.

"Well what do you think?" I asked.

"Holy shit man," Aaron replied. "You have an ongoing thing with her and she's good with you sucking other guys' cocks?"

"Not quite," I said smiling. "She's good with me sucking other cocks. She's friends with Kelly, Susie and Alexa, the girl you met at the restaurant in Vegas."

"How do you do it?" he asked.

"Do what?"

"Get these great people."

"He's got a great personality and is good people," Lori said as she walked back in to the living room. Except she was down to panties only, the nipples of her perky tits hard as was her cock which we could see outlined through the panties. "Now if you boys would like, let's go into the bedroom and you can do anything you want to me; and I'll do the same to you."

I smiled and got up, Aaron stared at Lori then got up and we all went into the bedroom. Within minutes we were all naked, I already having gotten the lube from the drawer. No dildo or Mr. Pink would be needed!

Aaron looked at Lori's cock then back to her face and asked "What do you like to do?"

She smiled and replied, "Oh honey, it's not what do I like to do; it's in what order do I like to do it in. I like to do everything and I hope you do too."

"Oh he does," I said with a smile. I walked over to Aaron and slid around behind him. Hands on his nipples I placed my hard cock against his ass. Lori stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Aaron, her mouth pressing up against his. As they kissed she slid one hand to his cock and slowly began to stroke it. I took my hands and rubbed his body up and down, slowly and began to kiss his neck. Aaron took a deep breath as Lori slid from his mouth downward, stopping at first one hard nipple then the next while continuing to stroke his hard cock. Reaching his cock she rubbed it against her moist lips.

As she began to suck him in earnest I moved to his front, pulled his head back and kissed him deeply. We continued to kiss as Lori slowly slid her mouth up and down his hard cock, her hands now cupping Aaron's balls.

Aaron pulled his head away and said "Oh fuck." I pulled it back and continued to kiss him. Lori took her mouth from Aaron's cock and said "Tom, give me the lube." She grabbed Aaron's cock again and pulled him to the bed. Locking her eyes on his she told him to lay back on the edge of the bed, a pillow placed under his ass.

"Can I fuck your ass honey?" she asked as she lubed her cock up. I got onto the bed, on my knees and licked the head of Aaron's dick.

"Fuck me Lori, do anything you want to me," he said softly.

She placed the head of her thick hard cock to his asshole and slid it in; Aaron moaned, I bent down and took the head of his cock into my mouth.

"Make him cum hard baby," Lori said to me as she slid all the way into Aaron's ass, her balls touching up against him. Lori held his legs apart and started to fuck him slow and deep, balls to ass with each stroke.

I grabbed Aaron's cock to my mouth and twisted it to the left, then to the right as my tongue licked its head. I loved his taste, always had and sharing him with Lori was hot, hotter than anything before. Technique is one thing, but when you do it with someone you care deeply about; it's the best and I cared deeply about both of them.

"Oh baby, you have a nice tight ass," Lori said sweetly. "I could fuck you all day."

"Yes you can," Aaron replied, his cock aching under my hot mouth. Up and down my mouth went as I tried to stay in rhythm with Lori's thrusts. When she went deep down, all in, I'd go deep down, Aaron's cock all in. Then out she'd slide and up I'd go. I knew he wasn't going to last long and I wanted to enjoy his cock as long as I could. We did him like this steadily and faster for about five minutes. I enjoyed how his cock thickened with each downward slide of my mouth. He was going to cum, how could he not? Aaron had a fine lady dick deep in his ass while I was sucking it like nobody's business.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he screamed and my mouth was filled with hot tasty cum, Aaron shooting spurt after spurt into my grateful, hungry mouth. I swallowed the first one and tucked the rest into one side of my mouth. I kept sucking and Lori kept fucking until Aaron went dry. I pulled away and Lori slid her cock out.

"Give me a taste lover," Lori said and I pressed my mouth onto hers, us sharing Aaron's cum between us. After we went dry she pulled away and said "Which end you want lover?"

Aaron moaned as I said "I'll take his tight ass. You good with that Aaron?"

"Do anything you want to me," he replied. Lori took her hand and stroked his cheek. "Now that's a good man Tom. Just like you said he was. Let me get cleaned up and I'll be right back."

Aaron looked at me as Lori went to the bathroom.

"Dude this is fucking crazy." He said.

"Crazy good or crazy bad?" I asked.

"Crazy fucking good and it's what I needed," he replied.

Lori came back and lay back on the bed her cock clean and raging hard. "Come suck me lover," she said to Aaron. "I have some cum for you."

Aaron knelt between her legs and I grabbed the lube. As I lubed up I watched Aaron take Lori's cock into his hand. "Give me the lube Tom," he said. I did and he lubed up a couple of fingers in view of Lori. Her eyes widened and a smile crossed her lips as she realized what he was going to do. Down went his mouth, one hand to her balls, caressing them slowly while the two lubed fingers went to and into her asshole. Now it was Lori's turn to moan. He started to slide them in and out, as deep as he could.

I grabbed Aaron's ass and rubbed my cock up and down his asshole, he pushed back and I slid in hard and fast knowing that Lori had already loosened him up for me. Balls banged against his ass as I started to slide in and out.

It was so fucking hot; fucking my best friend's ass while he sucked my girlfriend's (?) cock, fingers fucking her ass. I wasn't sure who was going to cum first and Lori looked at me and said between deep breaths.

"Fill him up lover, it's okay; he can take your first load," I love it that Lori and I are in sync; I really wanted to cum and she wanted me to, even if I had agreed to always give her my first load.

Aaron started to grunt as he sucked Lori's rock hard cock with my thick cock slamming into his ass. I wanted to cum and not just once. Knowing Lori and Aaron I knew it wouldn't be the only time tonight and I exploded into his hot ass.

As I pumped cum spurt after cum spurt into him I locked eyes with Lori. After a few dry fires I fell away and sat back into the chair. With renewed enthusiasm Aaron kept sucking Lori and finger banging her ass. She could only take so much and let out a scream, her body convulsing as she shot a heavy load of cum into Aaron's mouth. He wasn't done and kept moving up and down and continued to finger bang her, wanting all the cum she had. She gave it to him then pushed him away still shaking from cumming so hard.

Aaron moved up onto the bed and looked down at Lori. She looked up and he opened his mouth, a large gob of her cum landing right inside her now open mouth. He quickly followed it down and locked his mouth to hers the two sharing her cum in a passionate kiss. I stood back up and dropped to my knees in front of Lori and took her soft cock into my mouth. I swirled it around for a bit, heard her yell, "Stop baby, stop!" then pulled my mouth away.

I looked at Aaron and him at me. Then we both looked at Lori who had her eyes closed.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, give me five minutes and let's spit roast this lovely lady."

Lori opened her eyes and said "Can you make it ten?"

We laughed, relaxed and rested. This was only the beginning of a crazy night, one we would all remember. That and the following morning. 

************

The next morning, after we had all blew a load and Lori had left I said to Aaron.

"So remember Alexa? She's in town tomorrow and she wants to meet you."

Aaron looked at me and asked "The hot one that gave you a kiss? The owner's girlfriend?"

"Yeah, Edwin's girlfriend. She wants to get together with you," I said with a big smile.

Aaron shook his head in disbelief. "Together? Like last night with Lori?"

I laughed; I couldn't help it seeing the look of disbelief on his face, "Yes, like last night or maybe even all four of us."

Aaron got quiet and looked at me. Finally he asked "Are you kidding me? How can this shit happen to me?"

"Dude, you're good people and you know, grownups doing grownup things," I replied. "Anyway when she gets into town I'll see how she feels and will get back to you. She'll be here for three days so I'm sure we can get together for at least one of them."

Aaron nodded his head and took a deep breath, "Man I'm in. I'll keep doing this every chance I get until it can't happen anymore."

He began to get dressed and said "So how does Cyndee fit into this thing with Lori? Being a roomie and all."

"Lori fucks the hell out of her. In fact she's been done by Alexa before," I said.

"Alexa did Cyndee?"

"Oh yeah, a while ago with me and Edwin."

"How do you keep track of all this stuff?"

"Not too well, but to make it easier I try to introduce everyone to everyone. Except to Lori, I only introduce her to special friends."

"Thanks man," Aaron said. "I appreciate it."

"Want to fuck Cyndee?" I asked.

Aaron shook his head no, "You know, I'm not ready for another woman. I'll stick with cock for now until things are resolved with Carol."

"I get it, just let me know if you ever want to," I said.

He nodded and headed towards the door. I walked him to it. He turned, opened my robe and held my dick in his hands. "Now this, I want this all the time."

"Any time anywhere bro" I replied. Aaron gave me a sweet kiss and left.

************