Fucked by a Beautiful TGirl

Story Info
Order is reversed in a threesome with my Tgirls.
3.5k words
4.64
30.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily -- my beautiful young TS lover -- had accepted my offer to move into one of the spare bedrooms in my condo. Her stepfather -- who had caned her brutally when she refused to prostitute herself for his financial benefit -- threatened and abused her when she went to collect her few possessions. So I had contacted the private detective agency, staffed by ex-cops and military, owned by an old friend. They paid a call on stepdad, making it quite clear that legal procedures would be brought against him if he persisted; and equally clear that there would be serious unofficial consequences as well. When he continued to act up, said consequences -- at least, the unofficial ones -- arrived.

Emily had made herself at home in my place, though she was as quiet as a mouse, and as clean as a cat. She was somewhat shy, and confined her activities to working on her art and drawing, attending a film class I signed her up for, and exercising at the usually empty gym in my condo building. She would often walk around the apartment (we were on a high floor) completely naked, and I never tired of seeing her slim, petite figure, her budding, exquisite breasts, perfect round bottom, beautiful penis, and smooth, shapely legs. She was invariably warm, affectionate and appreciative, repeatedly thanking me for the things I happily did for her.

We were enjoying an active sex life. Often she would slip into my king size bed in the night, and I would wake to her slowly and lasciviously sucking my cock. Generally I reciprocated, greatly enjoying the reciprocal 69 intercourse. I've never been attracted to hairy males; but I thought of Emily as a female with a dick, so truly androgynous was she.

One night she was flicking her tongue across my frenulum, to my great delight, when I felt a slippery finger caressing my anal entrance. This was definitely something new for me, and I started in shock. But she calmed me, and certainly I began to enjoy the delicate touch; even more so when she slipped the finger deeper and began to massage my prostate. This opened a whole new world of sensation to me; she would also bury her face in my ass and lick and probe my rectum with her tongue.

Usually we would suck and rim each other for a while; her anal entrance had a raised circle of muscle surrounding it, and I would lick it carefully before pushing the tip of my tongue as deeply in as possible. She enjoyed this tremendously, and would press against me so that I could penetrate her deeper. Then I would enter her ass with my straining cock, little by little as she gasped in intense pleasure, and fuck her slowly and deeply, to our mutual delight. The sensation as my cock entered her hot, narrow passage was extraordinary. It felt unbelievably intimate to be wrapped in her velvety walls.

At first she would position herself on all fours with her face on the pillow looking back at me, thighs spread to reveal her perfect little opening. But as we got to know each other, we sometimes switched to her lying on her back, knees in the air, so that I could admire and kiss her sweet face. I've had a fair bit of sex in my life, but there was no question that this was the best -- at least, until I commenced relations with her AND Clare. Her beauty, her enthusiasm and her evident enjoyment (she would make the most erotic sounds as I plunged deep) combined to make me crazy about her.

She and her TS cousin Clare (see previous chapter) had now been living in my (spacious) condo for a couple of months. Since their arrival, we had had sex -- most often a threesome -- pretty much every night. I had zero complaints about my guests. They were clean, quiet, and well behaved. They had no obnoxious associates; at least not since their detestable stepfather had "slipped in the shower and fallen down stairs." Well, he asked for it; too bad he ran into people he could not bully.

They were highly appreciative, and were extraordinarily generous with their sexual favors. It was the best sex I had ever had, with people I liked a lot. While I did not try to spy on them, I don't think they were seeing other people; although they were free to do so. They always looked fresh and beautiful -- I was able to provide each one with her own bedroom and bathroom in my condo, though beds were switched often. Yet they did not obsess over makeup and designer clothes, using only a little eye liner and lipstick.

In fact, they seemed remarkably unmaterialistic; though they both took care to always look nice. So many transitioning people come from a background of rejection, and are compelled to turn to prostitution to live, with all its horrendous negative impacts. These two seemed to wish only to be allowed to live their lives as young women, and I was glad to assist them.

While they lived with me rent free -- they had both begun attending community college and didn't have jobs yet -- they cooked and cleaned cheerfully. I had added Emily to my car insurance, though Clare did not yet drive. I liked doing them favors; they certainly reciprocated generously. I have to say that we were a happy little family.

I did give them each a small allowance for necessities, and bought them presents on holidays and birthdays; Clare was a Scorpio, and Emily a Taurus. And I'm a Taurus with my Venus in Scorpio, so sexually we get along like a house on fire.

As mentioned, I am of independent means. My father -- a good man -- worked his whole life as an accountant, with a modest middle class lifestyle. When he passed, it was found that he was a near genius at picking stocks. His portfolio was sufficient that I did not have to work, although neither was I absurdly rich. I have always tried to give back, through volunteering and supporting socially positive causes. It pleased me immensely to 'combine business with pleasure' by taking in these two sweet, beautiful Tgirls.

The condo -- which as I said was paid for by my father's estate -- was on an upper floor, and was spacious and well appointed. One good thing was excellent climate control, and hot water. The girls loved taking showers and baths; I had told them to order some good quality lotions and bath soaps, so the air was often filled with fragrant steam, and they always smelled delicious.

One afternoon Clare had left on a number of errands. I was doing a little office work, when Emily knocked on my door.

"Are you busy? Can I get you something?"

I was pleased as always to see her slender, graceful body and beautiful face, her hair falling to her shoulders. I always found her appearance delightful. She had an unselfconscious serenity about her; Clare, in delightful contrast, was more vivacious and outgoing, once she trusted you.

"Clare's gone out. You know, she and I are really grateful to you for letting us stay here. But it's not just the place to stay; you're so nice and kind about it. You make us feel welcome to be here."

"Well, you are welcome. I'm very happy to have you living with me. You must tell me if there's something you need."

"I've really been loving our times with Clare. But if you would like a specially attentive session with just one of us, will you tell us?" Her mouth opened languorously; a shiver of heat seemed to go through her lovely form. Her lustrous, dark wavy hair fell below her slender shoulders. She was wearing only some lace panties. Her flat stomach and vestigial breasts were hypnotizing, along with the bulge in her panties; my eyes were irresistibly drawn to the last.

"I mean, I love making love with you and Clare. But if you're bored just at the moment, or wanting something, we can go to bed now. Just you and me. I'll be very very nice to you. I will... I'm glad you like fucking Clare. She loves tending to your cock. I just want to make sure you know I'm grateful too. Will you let me suck you, and then put it up my ass? I would like you to come deep inside me... if you would like...I feel so safe when you are in me. I'll do anything you like. Anything at all." Her voice was low and husky.

She placed her thumbs in the elastic waist of her panties, and made to lower them. With her mouth drooping suggestively, she stroked her cock through the lace; it jerked under her touch. Being full of youth, she usually became erect very quickly, and when she would come her essence would spurt several inches; a beautiful sight. She was cut, about five inches in length; the head had the famous mushroom shape, which made sucking it all the more fun. Her ball sac was small and tight; all the rest of her was silken smooth, toned and soft. Her pretty nipples stood up.

"Would you like to take me to bed? As you can see, I'm ready... I'll be your little slave."

We pressed against each other. Her cock -- and mine -- was violently erect. She was panting slightly, and reached out to stroke my cock and ass. Pressing my mouth against her open wet one, linking our tongues, I pulled down her panties to free her stiff cock, which leapt out of the fabric. I grasped its silken length and began to caress it, driving a moan of pleasure from her with each caress. She had already unzipped me and was fondling me intensely with her clever, delicate fingers Suddenly she dropped to her knees and took me passionately in her mouth, sucking me lasciviously, to my great delight.

I stood there and gently fucked her mouth for a time. She looked up at me as she pleasured me, and her face was beautiful; lovely eyes, cute nose, full lips, firm little chin. Her expression was both concentrating and submissive; she was putting her whole heart into sucking me as pleasurably as possible.

I had very warm feelings thus far for this beautiful androgyne. I found her exceptionally attractive, she was sweet, considerate and appreciative, and sex with her and her cousin was the best by far that I had experienced. She seemed to know intuitively what I craved, and teased and drew out my pleasure.

Together we moved to the bed. She had shed her sexy panties, and her hips undulated as she led me by the hand, smiling sweetly, her pretty bare bottom inviting.

"Will you spank me like you did Clare? It makes me really hot. But only if you are the one doing it! Though I suppose Clare could too."

She produced the hairbrush. Not at all reluctant to comply, I sat on the side of the bed and she slithered onto my lap, her eyes wide and her mouth trembling slightly. Her upturned bottom was delectable; compact, round and firm. Without hesitation I smacked it hard; she cried out and wriggled against me passionately. I delivered another ten or so swats, each filling the room with its sharp crack and each delivering a sound of deep pleasure.

At the final stroke she convulsed and screamed quietly; she was panting and her face was ecstatic. She rolled off my lap to kneel on the floor, her beautiful buttocks glowing pink and red, and took me deep in her mouth again. Her excitement was palpable; each time she swallowed my throbbing cock it was as though she orgasmed. She was taking the whole length of me into her soft mouth and throat.

She gave me a final oral caress that was like an electric shock, then rolled beneath me to somehow slip her anal entrance onto my rigid cock.

She pushed back as I pressed forward, and almost immediately I was fully entered into her soft tight ass. She gasped and gave a deep moan; she nudged her bottom back and cried as my cock pierced her more deeply. She was frozen, impaled and held in place, completely relaxed as I filled her.

"Please...fuck my ass hard. I want you so much to come deep in me."

I began moving back and forth and she responded instantly, sliding herself back and forth along my dick and clenching her muscles to squeeze me delightfully. I was very happy to be fucking this lovely, affectionate young woman/man. Her ass was like velvet, tight, hot, exciting. My cock was ecstatic in this silken passage. She was so soft and submissive. I alternated deep strokes with shallow ones; soon she was crying out, thrusting back, gasping as I reached full extension inside her perfect bottom.

"Let me suck you. Now that you've been in my ass."

I pulled out obediently and she began fellating me exquisitely. It was as though my cock become even more appealing to her, after having been in her lovely tight ass. She licked and sucked it caringly, eagerly swallowing the liquids that coated it, letting it rest on her full lips before taking it to the hilt in her mouth again, moaning in pleasure.

"Would you like to come in my ass now?"

I nodded, speechless, and she turned and steered my throbbing cock back into her anus. Writhing and twisting, she brought exquisite pressure onto my shaft. Her back passage was as sweet as honey. Helpless, I groaned and spurted my seed into her bowels. She squealed in pleasure, milking me with her ass muscles till I was drained into her velvet rectum.

"Thank you, my darling. If it's not rude to ask, how did you learn these wonderful lovemaking skills?"

She laughed. "Believe it or not, it was mostly Clare and me -- she's only a very distant cousin, you know. We were living at my stepfather's, and though we both have had boyfriends, they didn't last long. We're both pretty loyal girls! Plus as long as we stayed there, we didn't pay rent; it was my mother's house. Clare's parents both died some years ago, so Dan allowed her to live with us too. "

"I expect he was looking forward to putting us both on the street eventually. Clare and I are so alike; we decided that neither of us was going to be promiscuous, and any outside relationship would need to be a serious one. Meanwhile we loved being together; we always supported each other in our transitioning. Clare sometimes seems shy, but she's wicked! It was she who encouraged my lovemaking skills, and we practiced them on each other. And now we practice them on you! "

"I'll tell you if one day there is anybody else. We both want to be completely honest with you. But for now, you are the only person we want to be involved with. And it's not just because you let us live here, and give us so much. We really like you a lot, and we want to make you happy in any way we can."

I was filled with affection for her. I fell forward onto her damp, lovely body, and kissed her passionately and repeatedly. She responded avidly. Her mouth tasted of sweat, come, and musk. It was delicious.

I was happy to make love to Emily one on one. Who wouldn't be? I was becoming increasingly fond of her, and wanted her to know I cared about her deeply. I was also coming to care for Clare very much. The two seemed happy living with me. They did not ask for much; they were amazingly giving with their bodies, and their affection. They liked to be nude, or wearing only a brief pair of panties, while at the condo, and the sight of their lovely naked forms was a constant stimulation to me. We never argued.

Besides our nightly intercourses, we would often interrupt the day with a passionate interlude, usually involving all three of us. We vied with each other in creating new arrangements; and this activity was instrumental in opening a new door of sensuality for me.

We were entwined naked on the bed. Emily was lying face down at the bottom, her shapely legs opened, with Clare in the same stance on top of her, while I was on the top. I was fucking them in turn, entering first Emily's ass, then switching to Clare's, then back to Emily. The access to two separate, lovely rectums was intensely stimulating; each in its own way was uniquely tight and caressed my cock.

Incidentally, these girls' vegan diets must have agreed with them, for they were always squeaky clean back there, as much so as any porn actress.

Clare -- the more mischievous of the two -- would remain on all fours after she had been fucked, spreading her cheeks apart to show the gape of her pink, soft rectum, as the liquids deposited there slowly dripped out. Sometimes it was a mixture of my and Emily's come. In a very few minutes, however, her passage would have closed up tightly again.

As I fucked one of my lovely T-girls she would squeal and writhe happily, while the other derived a contact high from the passionate sounds and sensations before I turned my dick on her. Out of breath temporarily, I slowed my pace. That's when Emily squirmed out from under our pile of sweating bodies with a wicked glint in her beautiful gray eyes.

"There's something we'd like you to try." She produced a small pink dildo in a shape and tone that closely resembled her cock. "You like my playing with your ass; see how this feels for you." She leaned forward and spread my cheeks apart, then caressed my asshole with a wet, pointed tongue, following this up with a finger coated with lube. In the past she had inserted a finger in me to caress my prostate, but this plug was a fair bit thicker.

She placed it at my slightly apprehensive entrance; then twisted and pushed it in. There was a slight discomfort, then it popped inside, relieving the stretching sensation.

Emily pushed a wet tongue into my ear. Sensuously she murmured, "Doesn't that feel nice? A cock in your little pink anus? Now put your dick back in Clare's ass, and it will be like you are fucking her while you're being fucked; how we feel when we're in our daisy chain under you...marvelous..."

Words that, I realized, carried some foreshadowing. And indeed it did feel wonderful; there was a glow in front where my swelling cock impaled Clare's adorable bottom, and a glow behind where my ass was filled by the intrusive plug. I continued to fuck Clare's ass with considerable passion; meanwhile Emily played with the plug, moving it seductively back and forth to stimulate the sensitive nerves at the entrance to my ass. I felt a gradual delicious deepening of sensation; my consciousness was divided into the delightful sensations in front and back.

Wrapped up as I was in my quickening pace in Clare's ass, I was only partly aware of Emily's withdrawing the plug from my own back passage. I felt empty and abandoned for just a moment. That was when she climbed on top of me and slid her own erect, lubed, beautiful penis smoothly into my rectum.

Instinctively I tried to pull away from this "unmanly" invasion. But she clung to me, whispering endearments and licking my ear, and pressed steadily deeper inside me. I was so relaxed that there was virtually no pain; instead, after the initial impulse to evacuate my bowels, I surrendered to her steady, gentle ravaging of my virgin rear. This was so exciting that I redoubled my plunging into Clare, and Emily sped up her in and out fucking of me.

This could not last long. A great warm ecstasy brewed inside me; each time Emily fucked me deepest, it was as though an orgasm erupted in the depths of my bowels. Emily -- who was so submissive, willing, and loving -- was now my temporary master (or mistress), riding me insistently, dominating me. Clare picked up on the excitement, and her lustful sounds echoed those of Emily up top. Her body had become completely limp except for her ass, which squeezed and teased my exploding cock; she was a vessel yearning to be filled with my hot come.

Somebody was repeatedly crying out in delight; oh, that was me!

The three of us were swept away by passion like never before. Clare somehow exerted a delicious, squeezing clasp on my cock inside her; she began her own orgasm while I spurted uncontrollably and at considerable length, convulsing as I ejaculated, , knocked sideways by the intensity of sensation.

Simultaneously I became aware of Emily's ecstatic emptying into my convulsing, joyful, never-to-be-virgin-again bottom. I ended all resistance and gave myself up to the gushing, fountaining spurts that took me into the world of sex as a woman might experience it, even as I came in my other lovely Tgirl's ass.