Tom, Aaron and the Uh Oh Text

Story Info
Tom gets a Uh Oh text while banging Aaron.
1.1k words
4.22
9.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of an ongoing story over multiple Categories with common characters.

Ding! I got a text but was too busy to check.

On my knees, I gripped Aaron's ass tight as I moved my mouth slowly down the head of his cock, stopping to swallow a bit. Then down a bit more I went, stopping and swallowing my mouth tightening on his hard, thick cock.

"Man, you don't know how good that feels Tom," Aaron said.

I had to disagree. It feels really good when I have a cock in my mouth, hell, anyone's cock in my mouth. I mean they are different of course. Marcus has that big, thick, long cock while Dave's was shorter but tasty as hell. Aaron's? Well, like I said, any cock feels really good when it's in my mouth.

"Can I fuck your ass Tom?" Aaron asked.

I started to move up and down his cock now, faster, deeper, and as deep as I could get it into my mouth. Aaron started to breathe quicker.

Now a cock in my ass? Oh yeah, I'm a slut. I like that too. Thick and deep inside me, feeling the heat when they cum in me. Only thing better than that is sucking a cock while I get my ass fucked but it was only Aaron and I right now so that was off the table. Yeah, he could fuck my ass. Because once he cums in my ass I can do anything I want to him...and he'll thank me for it.

One, two, three more times going up and down. I felt his hands tighten on my shoulders, time to switch. I pulled away from his cock. I stood up and grabbed a pillow. Lying it on the edge of the bed I climbed on the bed, ass on the pillow and spread my legs.

"Cum fuck me Aaron," I said with a smile. "Fill me up buddy."

Aaron's eyes widened and he smiled. Oh, it wasn't his first time fucking my ass, he was actually quite familiar with it, he was just enjoying the thought of doing it.

He reached over to the set of drawers that held all my "toys" and grabbed the lube from inside. I watched and stroked my cock as he lubed up his cock. Grabbing his cock, he lined the head of it to my hungry asshole and starter to slide forward...slowly.

I love the way he fucks me, always starting slow, sliding down inch by inch, letting me tighten my asshole each time he stops. And once he's balls deep, like now; he starts back out keeping the head inside me. The it's back down deep inside me, no stopping and building up speed. In and out, in and out, deep as he can. I stroke my cock as he does it, it feels great.

We fucked that way for five or so minutes, nice and slow, then faster and faster my hand matching the speed as I stroked my cock in time to his thrusts.

Bam! Bam! Bam!

He was getting close. When you've had a friend fuck your ass as many times as Aaron has you can tell. Bam! Bam! Bam!

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

He was cumming and it felt great. Bang, bang, bang! Hot cum spurted into me, I loved how it felt. One, two, fuck it. I stopped counting, I'd know when he was done, when he had emptied his load into me. I always do.

Aaron pulled back from me, shook his head slightly and fell back into the chair; spent. As he relaxed, I went to the bathroom, got a wet cloth, and came back. As I wiped his dick clean, he said "Oh fuck yeah, Tom. It's getting better every time."

Now what did I want? For sure I wanted his hot mouth on my cock. I grabbed him by the arm, pulled him from the chair, he went willingly, and he dropped to his knees. I began to stroke my nipples.

"Want something Tom?"

I laughed and looked down at him as he held my hard cock in his hand. Locking eyes, I said. "I want you to suck my dick." As my hands went to his shoulders he replied, "That's what I want too." Down he went.

Holding my cock, he slid his tongue under the head. Right to the sweet spot and flicked it with his tongue. Quickly at first, then slower. In his mouth went my cock, first the head, then he worked his way down my thick shaft. Hot and wet, I loved it as he went down, stopped, swallowed, then went down further. He loved sucking cock, well mine for sure, but I bet he was like me, any cock. Lord knows between him and I we've sucked a lot and I was always open to find new ones. Oh fuck...

He was going faster now and so was my breathing. I could cum in his mouth but maybe his ass. Which one? He answered the question for me.

"Fuck my ass Tom, fuck it good."

He slid off my cock and he knelt on the bed, tossing the pillow away. Facing away from me on his knees he said it again... "Fuck my ass Tom."

I lubed up, stuck the head of my cock on his asshole and slid in, head deep.

"That's it," he said. "Fill me up Tom. That's what I want. Fill me up."

Oh yeah, that's what I had in mind myself. Deep I went, not pausing on the way till I got balls deep. Once there I stopped, he tightened his ass and it felt great. Back I started to go, and I fucked him deep and slow for a while as he encouraged me.

"Oh yeah buddy, I fucking love your cock up my ass. Slap my ass Tom!"

I slapped his ass while I fucked him. "Harder Tom!" I slapped his ass again and again. "Yes, that's it."

After a couple of more slaps, I grabbed him tight and really slid my cock in and out. Fast, I went fast as I wanted to cum and I did. Oh fuck!

I spewed a large load of hot cum into his ass. Bang! Bang! Bang! I moaned and took deep breaths as I filled him up, filling him with cum until I had to pull away. Now it was my turn to sit back on the chair as I was totally spent.

Aaron got up and went to get me a fresh hot towel, as I laid back in the chair, he washed my cock then gave it a kiss.

"You've got the best cock Tom," he said matter of factly. "And I've sucked a ton of them thanks to you."

I laughed. "I bet you say that to all the guys you blow."

We laughed and he headed to my kitchen. "Want a beer?"

"Yeah, that'd be great." It was early and with any luck I figured I'd be able to milk his cock for at least one more load. I reached for my phone to check the text.

It was from my ex-wife.