Tom and Carol and Jane and Me

Story Info
Jane and I get together with Carol and Tom.
6.5k words
4.52
10.3k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Houndog68
Houndog68
24 Followers

"Oh god!! Yes! That's the spot! Suck on my clit! Yes! Yes! Yeeeesss! I'm cumiiiiiiing!!"

Jane grabbed my hair and pulled my face hard into her cunt. I just had time to suck in a gasp of air before my face was completely enveloped in her folds, as she rocked her hips and pulled me and my tongue deep into her.

About 20 minutes earlier, she'd given me one of her amazing blow jobs, and she'd sucked me dry as I unloaded all my jizz down her soft throat. We both love oral sex, so I was more than happy to do the same for her in return.

"Fuck. You have such a talented tongue." she said to me, as she released my head and started to climb down from her orgasm.

"Yours isn't bad either." I replied. "I can't describe how it feels when you swirl it around the head of my cock, just before you take me in your mouth."

With both of us fully satiated for the moment, I moved up to lie alongside her on our bed and lay on my side with my hand gently squeezing one of her large tits, rolling the still hard nipple in my fingers. She sighed contentedly, and we lay there in silence for a short while.

Jane is my wife of four years, although we'd been together for around five years, following both of our previous awful marriages. My previous wife was a woman who thought sex was something to be endured rather than enjoyed, and then only as little as possible. Jane's husband was a control freak who gave her no freedom, constantly belittled her and undermined her self confidence, and made her life a misery. I'm very proud of the strong, passionate, vivacious women she's become since we first met, not long after we both separated from our previous partners. By this point, we were both in our early 40's. Jane was 42 and I was 43, and we both felt we had a lot of catching up to do, especially sexually

"You know, we haven't spent any time with either Tom or Carol recently." I said to Jane after a short while.

"That's true." She replied. "Shall we invite one of them round sometime this weekend for a bit of fun?"

"Actually, I was wondering what it would be like to invite both of them round." I said, looking directly at her. "I know that Carol knows about our adventures with Tom, although Tom doesn't know about Carol at all at the moment. I'm pretty sure the two of them would get on well, and think of all the exciting possibilities with four of us together, instead of three of us."

"I like your thinking." Jane laughed. "Why haven't I thought of that yet? We'll have to think about how we can arrange this"

Tom is a good friend and neighbour of ours, who occasionally comes round to take part in our sexual adventures. He's around the same age as me, and between us we've always been able to keep her satisfied whenever she's felt particularly horny. He particularly loves her 36DD tits, and likes a tit-wank from her whenever he can. Carol is an old friend of Jane's, who she recently reconnected with after they lost touch during Janes marriage to the arsehole. Carol had taken a strong dislike to him at the time, but now that Jane and I were together we had all become firm friends. I also found out that Carol is bisexual, had never married, and she and Jane had been lovers together during their late teens and early twenties. The two of them were completely uninhibited when it came to sex, and I'd had a great time joining in whenever the three of us spent an evening or night together.

"Why don't you speak to Carol first, just to make sure she's up for it, and if she is I'll have a word with Tom and see if he is as well." I suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea." Jane replied. "If they both seem to be interested, and I can't imagine they won't, how about if we arrange an evening out for the four of us first. We could go for a Chinese meal at our favourite restaurant in town, and let them get to know each other a bit before we invite them round for some fun and frolics."

The next day, Jane called Carol to see what she thought of our suggestion. Although she'd never met Tom, she'd heard about him from Jane, and trusted her judgement, so was happy to meet up for a meal out and take it from there. Jane reported back to me that Carol was interested, so I went round to Tom's the following evening with a couple of beers, and told him about Carol, the adventures we'd already had together, and asked if he'd like to join the three of us for a meal initially. I told him that if it went well and he and Carol hit it off together, the four of us would get together one evening shortly after and see where the night took us. Being a red blooded male, and excited at the thought of fucking not one, but two beautiful women alongside me, he jumped at the opportunity. I let Jane know, so she booked a meal at the Chinese restaurant for the four of us the following Friday evening.

Friday evening arrived, and Jane, Tom and I arrived at the restaurant early. I was driving, so we'd collected Tom on the way out. We'd asked for a table at the back of the restaurant, where we wouldn't be disturbed too much by people entering or leaving, just the waitress serving us. Jane was wearing a sexy, short, dark blue dress, low at the front as well to show off her stunning cleavage. I knew she also had on one of her white lace bra's that squeezed her tits together and made them even more pronounced. Her dark hair came down to her shoulders, and framed her beautiful face perfectly. With her voluptuous, wide hipped figure as well, she could turn heads whenever she dressed like this.

I was dressed smart but casual, in dark trousers and a cream coloured sweatshirt. Tom, in smart Jeans and an open necked shirt, looked very cool as well.

Finally Carol arrived, and she was a vision in red. She was wearing a short white skirt, with a deep red blouse, which like Janes was designed to show off her stunning cleavage. She also had on a pair of deep red knee high leather boots, and she'd recently dyed her short hair a dark red colour. All eyes in the restaurant were on her when she made her entrance and walked towards us. She gave all three of us a hug and kiss when she arrived at the table, before sitting down next to Tom. Jane and I were at the other side of the table, facing Carol and Tom, and pretty soon we were all oblivious to everyone else in the restaurant. Tom was captivated by her from the moment she arrived, and she seemed to take an immediate liking to him as well.

The evening went very well. We ordered a couple of bottles of wine, and a set meal for four people, so there was lots of choice for us all to dip into and try different foods. The two girls were very mischievous, and there was a lot of banter, innuendo and flirting between the four of us. It was clear that asking both Tom and Carol together to join us in our sexual adventures was going to be fun, and certainly Jane and I couldn't wait to arrange it. Although we tried to keep our voices low, and our laughter reasonably quiet, from the glances we received from other people at nearby tables I'm sure they overheard our talk from time to time. Some looked at us disapprovingly, while some others, especially the guys, looked at us with envious eyes.

Towards the end of the evening, when we'd just finished our third bottle of wine, Jane and Carol left us to pop into the toilet together, as women do. Tom and I had a conversation while they were gone, and he couldn't believe his luck at being able to meet Carol as well as Jane and I, and wanted to know when we'd all be getting together. I told him we'd let him know as soon as possible, but I was eager to make it happen pretty quickly as well.

When they came back into the restaurant to join us, it was obvious that the girls had been up to even more mischief.

Looking at Tom, Carol said to him, "I thought you might like a little flavour of what's to come."

She took his hand and held it to her thigh. Then, below the tablecloth so no-one could see what was happening, she spread her knees a little and moved his hand up until it rested in the soft junction between her thighs. Tom gasped, then smiled as he felt the damp folds of her naked pussy. She held his hand there for a few seconds and he curled a finger inside her, until she moved his hand away. She then reached into her handbag and pulled out a flimsy white thong, the one she'd been wearing a few minutes before.

"Here," She said to him. "You can borrow these if you like. They might come in useful when you need a little 'me time'. You can give them back to me when we meet again at Jane's, and I'm not expecting them back cleaned."

Tom took them in his hand and pretending to wipe his face with a towel for the benefit of anyone who might have been watching. He breathed in the scent from the thong, and from his finger which had just been briefly inside Carol's damp cunt.

"The smell is intoxicating." He said to her. "I think I'll be having a little 'me time' as soon as I get home this evening, so don't be surprised if these are dirtier, and maybe a little encrusted, when you get them back"

"I'm certainly hoping so." She laughed.

I looked at Jane. "Are you going to tell me you've done the same?"

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" she replied

I rested my hand on her thigh, and moved it up slowly until I could feel the naked folds of her pussy. It was warm and damp, and I pushed two fingers inside her, moving them in and out slowly several times before moving my hand away.

She then reached into her handbag and took out the brief knickers I'd seen her wearing earlier.

"Here you are." She said. "These might come in handy for you as well, anytime I'm not around when you're feeling horny"

Carol discreetly reached over to Tom's trousers, and rubbed her hand up and down his cock through his trousers.

"This feels interesting" she said to him. "I'm looking forward to seeing and feeling it much closer sometime soon"

Jane moved her hand over to my crotch as well.

"And I'm looking forward to seeing and feeling this even sooner." She said to me.

We were the last customers to leave the restaurant that evening, after arranging to meet up at our house the following Saturday evening.

Outside the restaurant, as we hugged and said our goodbye's, Carol announced, "This has been a great evening, and I'm going to go home now and roger myself silly with my favourite toy."

Jane laughed, and said "My favourite toy is standing here right next to me, and he'd better be thinking about rogering me silly as well when we get home."

"I think I'll be having a little 'me time' as well when I get home, and I think the gift from you, Carol, will come in very useful." Tom said to everyone. "I'm looking forward to a fun night in with you all next week."

I was driving, so made the journey home with Jane and Tom in the car as quickly as I could. Carol had ordered a taxi, so we left her as soon as it arrived. We dropped Tom off outside his home, and then went straight on to our house. When we arrived home, we barely made it through the door before we were ripping each others clothes off. We never even made it to the bedroom, and I ended up fucking Jane from behind as she bent over on the couch, shooting a huge load deep inside her.

We'd arranged to meet on Saturday evening the following week. Jane was very strict with me beforehand, insisting that I abstain for the last couple of days so that I'd be 'primed and fully loaded', and as ready as I could be for the evening ahead. She was still happy to put my tongue to good use though, so I was definitely the only one abstaining.

We showered and got ourselves ready later in the afternoon, with Jane dressed in another of her short skirts, this time a green one, and a loose fitting shirt on top, showing off her fabulous tits and cleavage in a low cut lacy bra.

Carol arrived at the house first, looking and smelling gorgeous as usual in skin tight, figure hugging jeans with a loose white blouse on top, with the buttons unfastened very low. It was also very clear she wasn't wearing a bra, with her dark nipples peeking through the white fabric. We hugged and kissed, and made small talk until Tom arrived a few minutes later.

Carol and Jayne both made a big fuss of him when he arrived, with deep kisses, big hugs, and wandering hands groping his arse through his trousers. Tom clearly enjoyed the attention, judging by the bulge which was already starting to form in his trousers.

The girls noticed too, and Jane commented with a laugh, "That's just the kind of reaction I like to see from a man when I get up close and personal with him"

"I would have to be almost dead not to get excited with the two of you greeting me like that." He replied, also laughing.

We all went through to the kitchen, where Jane had prepared a small buffet, and a bottle of wine was cooling in the fridge as well. After a quick drink and bite to eat, we went back through into the lounge. Jane and I sat next to each other on the huge settee. Tom sat down on the large seat which sits at 90 degrees to the settee. Carol was the last to come back into the room, but instead of sitting on the sofa with Jane and myself, she sat astride Tom, on his lap facing him.

"I hear that you're a bit of a tit man." She said to Tom.

Tom was clearly delighted to have Carol perched on his lap.

"I certainly am. Someone's been talking about me, I see," he said, glancing over at Jane with a smile, "Although I couldn't help noticing what a fabulous pair you have right there."

"I thought you would. Would you like to take a closer look?"

With that, she unfastened the last couple of buttons on the front of her blouse, took it off, and cupping both of her tits in her hands offered them up to Tom. He leaned forward, and took her right nipple into his mouth, sucking, nibbling and gently biting on it. After a few seconds, he moved over to her left nipple to give it the same treatment. They quickly became engorged, and Carol let out a little squeal of delight at the attention they were receiving. Tom was moving his hands around Carol, feeling all over the top of her body, before grasping both of her tits in the palms of his hands and squeezing them, enjoying the soft feel of them.

Carol looked down into his lap, and could see that his trousers were tenting.

"You must be getting uncomfortable with your trousers so tight at the moment. Here, let me make you more comfortable"

She reached down, unfastened the zip on his trousers, and reached inside to fish out his hard cock.

"Does that feel better?" she said to him, wrapping her fingers around his cock and slowly wanking him.

"That feels great." He said to her, "But it might feel even better if it was your mouth wrapped around it, instead of your hand"

"Happy to oblige." She said, climbing off him. "I think we're both a little overdressed though. Could you help me with the rest of my clothes, and I'll help you with yours?"

She stood in front of Tom, so he reached across and unfastened the zip on her skin tight jeans, and rolled them down her legs until she was able to step out of them. She also had on a tiny little thong, which was already damp from the attention she had been receiving on her tits. Tom peeled them down her legs as well, and she stood in front of him in all her naked glory, with her legs apart so he could see the lips of her cunt, glistening with the juices already seeping from her. He rubbed his thumb over the top of her clit, then pushed a finger inside her, feeling the damp folds enclosing it.

After a few seconds of fingering her, he peeled off his sweat shirt. Carol knelt down between his legs and pulled off his trousers, underpants and socks, so they were both as naked as each other. It was the first time they'd been naked together, so they stopped for a moment to take a good look at each other before continuing.

"Looking good, Mr T." said Carol

"Not as good as you, Miss C" said Tom, smiling.

Still kneeling between Toms legs, Carol bent forward, took his cock in her hand, then moved her head down to take him in her mouth and started to give him a blowjob that he clearly was enjoying.

While all this was happening with Tom and Carol, Jane and I had been sitting on the settee together, watching and enjoying the action taking place in front of us. She was leaning into me, with her hand resting on the front of my trousers, gently rubbing my cock through the material. I had my arm around her shoulder, with my hand inside her bra, massaging one of her huge tits. I could feel her nipple grow beneath my fingers, and was enjoying squeezing and pulling it. I know how much she enjoys having her tits played with.

When Carol started giving Tom a blowjob, Jane said to me, "I don't know about you, but I feel a little overdressed as well. Shall we do something about it?"

I didn't need to be asked twice. Jane removed her dress and bra, and finally her small panties, while I quickly took off all my clothes as well. We'd obviously seen each other naked many, many times, but I still can't get enough of her beautiful, voluptuous body, and her huge 36DD tits, still pretty firm despite her 42 years, and very sensitive around her nipples.

She lay back on the settee, and I knelt between her legs. I took both of her tits in my hands and kneaded them, while kissing and sucking on her nipples. Her hips were moving up and down suggestively, and I could tell how turned on she was getting.

"You need to move south!" she said to me, so I licked and kissed her further down, over her tummy and tonguing her belly button, until I reached the top of her naked, shaven cunt.

She spread her legs, and I could already smell her musk as I forced my tongue between her lips, lapping up her juices. I like to lick her from her arse all the way to her clit, and suck on it before moving back down again. She also loves it when I make my tongue rigid and force it into her cunt or into her arsehole. It's a technique that works well for us both, and it soon had her shouting out her first orgasm. She raised her legs and spread her knees, so my mouth was flooded with her juices as she came all over my face.

Carol and Tom heard the noise from Jane as she came.

Carol looked over and said to Jane, "Wow. That sounded like a lot of fun. I think I want some of what you've just had. Would you like to come over here and take over, while I see if he can do the same for me?"

Jane was always happy to help a friend out, and blowing Tom was certainly no hardship for her. She swapped places with Carol, crawling between Toms knees with her arse sticking out as she bent her mouth to his cock. He was happy with the arrangement as well, and enjoyed watching Carols rounded arse as she crawled towards me, as well as the expert blowjob I knew he'd be getting from Jane.

As she sat down on the settee and looked at me, she realised that I had no hair on my body at all apart from my head. (See the story 'A Close Shave')

"Ah, I'd forgotten that Jane shaved you a couple of weeks ago. That looks so fucking sexy. I'll find out how that feels soon, but right now I need your tongue to get me off."

With that she laid back and spread her legs, just as Jane had done a few minutes earlier. The scent of musk from her open cunt was different to Janes, but just as intoxicating. I ran the flat of my tongue up and down over the whole of her cunt down to her delicious arsehole. The juices were flowing from her and her hips couldn't stay still as she climbed towards her peak.

"Shove a finger in my arse and lick my clit." She demanded, so I pushed my forefinger inside her cunt to lubricate it, then pushed it all the way inside her arsehole.

"Another one!" she shouted, so I pushed a second finger inside her tight hole as I sucked hard on her clit.

"I'm cummmiiing!!" she shouted, and grabbed my head to pull me hard into her cunt.

Houndog68
Houndog68
24 Followers
12