Tom and Carol and Jane and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stayed like that for a few seconds that felt like an eternity, her body juddering as she gasped for breath, until she finally released me and I could breath once again.

While I was licking Carol, Tom had asked Jane to stop for a little while. With all the attention his cock had been getting from the two girls he was close to cumming, and didn't want to peak too early. They had sat and watched Carol and me, Tom laid back in the soft chair, while Jane was sat on the floor between his legs with one hand resting on his cock and her other hand between her splayed legs, masturbating herself gently.

Because I'd been busy looking after the two girls, my cock had been getting very little attention, unlike Toms.

"I'm ready to fuck someone." I announced. "Is anyone else ready to be fucked yet?"

Although they'd both only just cum, both the girls were immediately ready. Tom was ready to fuck someone as well, so I asked the girls to kneel side by side on the settee, so both of their beautiful arses were facing us. I moved behind Jane, and rubbed my cock up and down the crease of her arse before sliding it slowly inside her silky smooth wet cunt. Tom moved behind Carol, and bent down to kiss her on her upturned arsehole and on her dripping pussy, before also shoving his cock deep inside her. We both started fucking them together, slowly at first, my own hairless body making a slapping sound on Jane every time I pushed inside her.

I looked over and could see Toms cock sliding in and out of Carol, then looked down to see Janes puckered eye looking back up at me. Jane and Carol, kneeling side by side, turned their heads to each other and moved in for a deep, tongue twisting French kiss, as Tom and I continued to pound both of their wet pussies. It was a time I never wanted to end.

After a short while, I turned to Tom and said, "Fancy a swap?"

"Love to." He replied.

I pulled out of Jane, and moved over behind Carol, while he moved behind Jane, and we both immediately shoved our cocks back inside them. The girls were both still busy kissing each other, so they weren't too distracted by the change over. To me their cunts felt very different, but equally delicious.

After a few minutes of pounding the girls, both of us were very close. Tom had his eyes closed and sweat on his brow, clearly trying his best not to cum too early, but he eventually reached his point of no return.

"I'm going to cum!" he shouted.

"Yes. Do it. I want you to spray me with all your hot spunk." Said Jane.

Tom pulled out of Janes cunt and pressed his cock into the crack of Jane's arse, so he could hump her as he was cumming. His first shot left a trail of spunk along Janes back, reaching right up to her hair. The following spurts were much shorter, and I watched as his spunk ran down over Janes arsehole and flowed towards her cunt.

The sight was enough to push me over the edge.

"This is it, I'm going to cum!!" I also shouted.

"That's it." Said Carol. "Cum for me. Fill my cunt with your hot sticky cum. I want to feel you filling me up."

With those words, I shoved my cock as deep inside her as I could as she pushed her hips back to meet my thrust. I could feel the spunk moving along my cock before it shot out of the end in a silent explosion, my mind overwhelmed by the feelings from my whole crotch area.

Once my mind blowing orgasm had receded, I stepped back from Carol and sat down on the floor behind. Looking up, I could still see those two beautiful arses looking back down at me, with the spunk clinging and slowly dripping from both of them. Tom had moved to sit on the chair, as he was also recovering from his excitement.

After a few seconds, Carol leaned over to Jane.

"Don't move." She said to her, then moved to lick up the trail of cum that was sprayed up Janes back.

She then moved behind Jane and licked her along her pussy, delving inside her with her tongue, and up to her arsehole, collecting as much spunk into her mouth as she could.

"God, that feels so fucking good." Said Jane.

She bent forward further onto the settee, so her head was on the cushion, and spread her legs further apart to give Carol even more access to her. Carol continued to lick her all over her cunt and arsehole, then inserted two fingers inside Jane. That was enough to push Jane over the edge again, and she shouted out her orgasm, her body shaking as she tried to push herself back towards Carol's spunk and cunt juice smeared face.

Once Jane had come down from her orgasm, Carol sat back on her heels.

Jane turned around and said to Carol "Up on that settee right now. I need to taste you as well."

I think they had both forgotten about Tom and me for the moment, but we didn't mind. We were happy to watch the two girls enjoying each other.

Carol sat back on the settee, shuffling forward so her arse was on the edge. She raised her knees and spread them, so her cunt was wide open for Jane. I could see my cum dripping from her, just before Jane moved her face into her, lapping it up and making Carol moan with the sensations.

"Lick my arsehole." Said Carol. "I'm so close to cumming again."

Jane did so for a short while, before moving up to suck on Carols clit. She shoved a finger inside Carol's cunt, and another one inside her tight, puckered hole. That was enough to push Carol over the edge.

"Oh fuck! I'm cummiing!! She screamed, and pulled Janes head close into her crotch, moving her hips up and down to gain every bit of sensation she could from Janes mouth and fingers.

When Carols orgasm had faded, Jane moved up and over her, and they gave each other a long, deep, cum flavoured kiss.

"Mmmmm. Delicious." Said Carol.

"I couldn't agree more" replied Jane, with a smile.

All four of us seemed satiated for the moment, and we all relaxed for a short while. Carol moved to sit with Tom on the chair, while Jane and I had the settee. We still had some wine, so had a drink together while chatting, and gently fondling each other. I could sense that the evening wasn't over yet, and we were just getting ready to continue. I was happy to wait and see what would happen next.

After a few minutes, Carol spoke up. She seemed a little hesitant at first, which wasn't like her at all.

"You know." She said, "I've been thinking. I was wondering if I could take advantage of you two boys this evening. I've been fucked in both my holes many times, but I've never been fucked in them both at the same time. How would the two of you feel about fucking me in both my holes this evening?"

Tom and I looked at each other and both grinned. I think we would have high fived each other if we were within reach. I looked round to Jane, who seemed surprised at her question at first, then smiled as well.

"Wow, this I've got to see" She said.

"I was hoping you would." Laughed Carol. "This'll definitely be a new experience for me, but I can't think of anyone else I'd rather do it with."

"Before you do then, I just need to fetch something." Said Jane.

With that she jumped up and ran upstairs to our bedroom, returning a minute later with one of her favourite dildo's, a nine inch plastic realistic looking cock, and also a bottle of lube.

"If you're going to be hogging both of these cocks for a while, I thought I might need something to keep myself amused while you are busy. I thought the lube might come in handy as well" She laughed.

"If we're going to do this then, we're going to need two very hard cocks. Shall we get them both ready?" said Carol.

She clambered off the chair and knelt in front of Tom, taking his still soft cock into her mouth, while rubbing her hand over his balls at the same time. At the same time, Jane knelt in front of me between my legs. She took my whole cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue all over it while sucking gently. It wasn't long before both Tom and I were sporting strong erections again, and after only a few minutes we were both ready to go.

We decided between ourselves to do it on the floor. I lay on my back, alongside the settee, and Carol straddled my hips. Jane wanted to help, so she held my cock and directed it into Carol's cunt while she sank back onto me. Her cunt was very wet and slinky, so I slipped easily inside her. Tom then knelt behind Carol. Jane bent down and took him into her mouth, sucking his cock for a few seconds, before pouring some lube onto his cock, and also over Carols arse. She pushed a finger inside her to make sure she was well lubricated, then holding Tom's cock, pressed the head against her tight hole. There was a little resistance at first, then he slid inside her slowly, taking it easy at first. He moved in and out, going a little deeper each time until he was fully inside her arse.

"Oh shit. That feels fucking amazing." Said Carol. "I feel so full. Now I want you both to just fuck me"

We were more than happy to so. I started to slide my cock in and out of her, and I could feel Tom doing the same inside her arsehole. She was very tight, and it also felt strange knowing that there was only a thin membrane between my cock and Tom's, so I could feel every move he made. We co-ordinated our moves so that when I was sliding into her, he was sliding out, then vice-versa, so Carol always had one of our cocks filling her holes. I could look up into her face as we fucked her. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open, and she made little, "Oh fuck," or "Yes," comments, and I could see that she was building to an earth shattering orgasm.

While we were busy with Carol, I looked over to my right and could see that Jane was busy herself as well. She was sitting on the edge of the settee, her legs wide apart, sliding her dildo in and out of her wet cunt. She was watching the action taking place in front of her, her eyes fixed on mine and Toms cocks sliding in and out of Carols tight holes.

"I need a cock inside my arse as well." She announced, to no-one in particular.

She pulled the cock out of herself, stood it upright on the floor in front of her, then squatted down, impaling herself with the plastic dildo in her arse. She stayed like that while at the same time masturbating herself with two fingers, rubbing them over her clit and pushing the two fingers inside herself, before taking them out again to rub some more.

Carol was getting closer and closer to reaching her peak.

"Oh yes. Fuck me!" she cried. "This feels fucking amazing. I'm nearly there! Yes! Yes! Yeeesss"

Tom and I both pushed our cocks as deep inside her as we could, feeling her contractions as she rode through her orgasm. At the same time, I could hear Jane shouting, and I looked over to see her rubbing frantically on her clit, her head thrown back, and the dildo still impaled deep inside her arse.

Once Carol had climbed down from her orgasm, Tom and I started to move slowly inside her again, but she asked us to stop.

"I'm sorry guys. That was wonderful, but I really can't take any more at the moment."

We pulled out of her, and she rolled over onto her back. Jane had also climbed down from her latest orgasm, and she took the dildo out of her arse, laying back on the settee.

She looked at us and said to Carol, "We can't leave these boys like this. I don't know about you, but I'd like to see them cum one more time"

"Me too." Said Carol. "I've heard how much Tom likes a tit-wank. Why don't I take care of him while you look after your husband?"

Tom was delighted. It was his favourite way to cum. Carol was still laid on her back, so he straddled her waist on his knees, grabbed the lube Jane had used earlier and poured some between her tits, then pushed his cock between them while Carol squeezed her large, soft tits together around him. He was soon sawing his hips back and forth, with Carol occasionally moving her head down and licking the end of his cock when it reached her.

While they did that, Jane told me to stand up, with my legs apart. I knew straight away what she was planning. This was one of my favourite ways to cum. She licked all over my balls and my cock, and took it deep into her mouth, sucking gently as she did so. Her tongue was working its magic on my glans as she did so. She then took my balls in one hand, and extending her middle finger between my legs, pushed it as deep as she could into my arsehole, sliding it in and out to massage my prostrate. I could never last long when she did this and within less than a minute I shot a huge load straight into her mouth as she wrapped her lips around the end, wanking my cock with her other hand at the same time.

We both looked over at Tom and Carol once we had finished. He was still sliding his cock between Carols tits, and she was encouraging him with words as well as with her hands massaging his cock around her tits.

"Cum for me baby." She was saying to him. "I want to see all that creamy white cum shoot from the end of your cock. I want you to cover my face and tits in your jizz. Let me see how much spunk you have. Give it to me baby."

That was enough to bring Tom off and he shot a huge spurt which hit Carol under her chin. Tom took hold of his cock and shot the next spurt onto her nose and mouth, while his third one fell onto one of her nipples, He rubbed the end of his cock around her nipple before climbing off, then helped Jane to stand up as well. She moved in close to him and gave him a deep, cummy kiss, which he seemed to have no qualms at all about sharing with her.

We were all done this time, and I was pretty sure none of us had any energy left to continue. We sat down again, Carol and Tom still very close together, with Jane and I side by side, Jane's leg laid over mine.

"That was a simply amazing experience." Said Carol to Jane. "You have to try it sometime."

"It was amazing just watching the three of you." Replied Jane. "That was so hot, and I was so turned on. I'd definitely love to try that for myself."

"Well when you do, I hope you'll let me come and watch. I'll be very disappointed if this is the last time we do this together."

"Don't worry." Said Jane, "This won't be the last time. Hopefully, just the first of many."

Tom and I looked at each other with happy grins on our faces. We felt like the luckiest guys alive, and were definitely looking forward to more adventures in the future.

12