All Comments on 'Tom and Gabby Ch. 01 - Meet My Boss'

by ring__rust_wine

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PelicanspenPelicanspenover 1 year ago

Excellent first story.

PelicanspenPelicanspenover 1 year ago

Amazing First Story - Can't wait to see where this leads. Welcome to the world of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing cant wait for part 2

JennyW1202JennyW1202over 1 year ago

Excellent. When is the next chapter?

JcbxJcbxover 1 year ago

This was fantastic can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

write more omg pleassssssse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've never gotten this wet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This could be a good story, but really? She's bigger, knows the cunt is trying to steal her husband, then lets herself get tied up. Then she happens to have a magic wand in her desk and I don't see it being enough to give up the name. I've never read a more predictable storyline with a lame story setting event. That bitch would be in jail the second the cleaning crew came in. All cleaning crews unlock and clean offices regularly. I will offer my make believe hitman to snap make believe Linda's neck and Tom too for what he's obviously going to do.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’m not clear on the power Linda has over Gabby, other than Gabby must be incredibly submissive with a good dose of guilt thrown in too.

A fun first chapter, thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userring__rust_wine@ring__rust_wine
Female. England. Health professional. Have been writing for fun/relaxation for years and years. Prompted to publish on Literotica by my husband. Highly enjoying the process so far. Due to work commitments and fluctuating levels of inspiration, some chapters may take longer t...