Tom and Gabby Ch. 01 - Meet My Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of my wetness seems to echo around the room.

I don't want to orgasm, I don't want to give her that kind of power over me, but she isn't giving me a choice.

"Good things happen when you cooperate," she says.

I realise that my climax is imminent, and my breathing becomes shallower. The orgasm hits me like a freight train. Linda's control only seems to intensify it. My body stiffens, my back and hips arch upward and I feel my pussy flooding with pleasure. It lasts for a few seconds before I collapse flat on the desktop again, oblivious to my surroundings.

I take a couple of minutes to come round.

The humiliation of what just happened cripples me. Tom has been the only person capable of making me orgasm like that. How could Linda know how to do it? I'm ashamed of myself.

I open my eyes and see her applying lipstick, while looking in a compact mirror. I glare at her hatefully. She doesn't notice, as she poutingly admires herself.

"Welcome back," she delights, when she does eventually look at me.

I don't respond to her pleasantry, recognising it as self-satisfaction

"Your face is hilarious when you cum," she laughs. "I couldn't look away! And the way your entire body went rigid?"

I turn my head away from her, embarrassed and not wanting to see her smug face.

"I'd love to stay and talk about it, but I've got to go out for a while," she tells me. "We'll discuss it when I get back."

I lift my head up and gawp at her angrily.

"What the hell do you mean?" I demand.

"I need to go and meet Tom. I can't wait to see his face when I turn up instead of you," she grins.

"Linda..." I hopelessly try to reason with her.

"It's okay," she says, in a false soothing tone. It infuriates me.

"You don't have to do anything. Just stay there and relax. Spend a few hours thinking about what a great time Tom and me are having together. Oh shit, that reminds me," she trails off.

I watch her return to the end of the desk by my feet and reach down. She picks up the wand vibrator and positions it back onto my pussy.

She pulls my knickers back up my legs and uses them to secure the wand in place.

She turns the device on, and I jolt with the impact of the vibrations again. My clit is painfully oversensitive after the orgasm she forced me to have only minutes ago.

"This should help you relax," she informs me.

"How do I look?" she dares to ask, not expecting an answer, confident that she'll be able to impress my husband.

"I don't know what time I'll be back, but I promise, I'll make sure Tom has an amazing night," she boasts.

She throws her coat on and checks the wand is safe in position before striding over to the door. Her heels clack noisily.

"The only thing you need to worry about is having plenty of orgasms while I'm gone Gabrielle," she calls back as she prepares to leave.

"I'll lock this door, so you're not disturbed. We wouldn't want one of the cleaners coming in to find you like this, would we? Your cum face would scar them for life," she giggles at the thought of it and leaves. I hear the door lock behind her.

12