All Comments on 'Tom and Gabby Ch. 07 - Absconsion'

by ring__rust_wine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
graymangazergraymangazerabout 1 year ago

Having read this latest chapter I'm not sure how I feel. I know it's non consensual, but it seems to be going into a very nasty direction. Tom and Linda appear to have become total physcopaths, what they are doing is beyond erotic, and bordering on sadistic. I understand the actions, humiliation, forced orgasms, cuckquean etc, but why try to completely destroy Gabby? If their methods are to be believed they'll end up with a gibbering wreak of a woman, completely depending of them just to survive. It's not due to revenge as she didn't really do anything wrong, apart from marrying a sociopath and working for another sociopath, so why?

The story as a whole is somewhat compelling, I don't find dressing her as a frump sexy, but I guess some do. But I can't resist reading, if only to discover what they intend to do with her next. I'm also interested to find out what exactly they have ordered, hopefully something fitting the new status quo?

A good story, with an interesting plot, hopefully it won't get too bogged down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hoping that Gabby gets away sorts herself out has Linda and Tom arrested. Linda in jail for a long time Tom out of jail earlier and regretting stuff. Gabby netting herself a hot guy and flaunting it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't think Tom is as dominant as he convinces himself to be. It took them this long and he still can't have the affection and submission that he seeks for with his wife. Truly pathetic, really. He's just that unlovable that Linda would most likely get sick of him after a couple of months. If he couldn't satisfy his wife in 11 years, what more can he do to a random stranger he's using to make himself feel good (mentally) because of the broken ego he has due to his wife ignoring his needs

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Update ?!!!

ring__rust_winering__rust_wine10 months agoAuthor

Hi Anonymous,

Currently working on the next chapter after a short break. Hope you're enjoying the story so far.

r__r_w

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another abandoned Literotica story by an author who months ago claimed he was working hard on it...same song, different day. Maybe it's time for a policy for the site to only accept completed works?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userring__rust_wine@ring__rust_wine
Female. England. Health professional. Have been writing for fun/relaxation for years and years. Prompted to publish on Literotica by my husband. Highly enjoying the process so far. Due to work commitments and fluctuating levels of inspiration, some chapters may take longer t...