All Comments on 'Tom and Gabby Ch. 10 - The Haircut'

by ring__rust_wine

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Foxy_atSlutFamingFoxy_atSlutFaming7 months ago

I love this series. But please can she escape soon? I would love to see Linda and Tom begging for a change.

mouse4472mouse44727 months ago

I find this story very hard to read because I feel so bad for Gabrielle. However I can not stop reading because I need to know how bad it is going to get for poor Gabrielle. Will they continue to change her apperence with tattoos, piercings or worst? I do however look forward to Gabrielle getting her own back and getting revenge on Linda, Tom and the parents, assuming the step farther isn't a good guy? Many Thanks for your work.

ring__rust_winering__rust_wine7 months agoAuthor

Hi mouse4472,

Thanks for taking the time to comment. Your feedback is much appreciated. I'm really pleased to hear you're enjoying my ramblings so far :)

I've still got plenty of plans for Gabrielle at Tom and Linda's perverted hands and Linda's parents will definitely add their input too. I'm not going to give you any spoilers but can promise that Gabrielle's ending will be a good one, when the time eventually comes.

Best wishes,

r__r_w

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm done. Not enjoyable at all anymore. Just sadistic - and not in the fun way of a well-written BDSM story. It's nasty and abusive and cruel. I read for escapism and this isn't what I want to escape to. If I want "torture porn" there are better versions. I will say the writer is talented and hopefully he hears his reader's who don't want to see victory for Gabby LATER - they want to see it SOONER.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is just torture porn now. Not enjoyable at all. I saw someone else say the author is a talented writer and I agree. I just wish he'd put his talent to a more hopeful story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The earlier chapters were hot because there was actually cuckquean elements. I think you should've delved more into the behind the scenes of how tom and linda slept around so much behind gabrielle's back.

That's just my opinion though, hyperfocusing on the cheating and cuckquean factor.

MyEmbryoMyEmbryo7 months ago

Excellent story RRW. She truly got humiliated and traumatized!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userring__rust_wine@ring__rust_wine
Female. England. Health professional. Have been writing for fun/relaxation for years and years. Prompted to publish on Literotica by my husband. Highly enjoying the process so far. Due to work commitments and fluctuating levels of inspiration, some chapters may take longer t...