All Comments on 'Tom & Gary & Me'

by LindaL

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MikeAndJanMikeAndJanover 19 years ago
Nice, really nice!

I just love stories that are obviously real. I've written of fantasies but can always tell a real encounter. This one is great! Thanks so much for sharing it with the rest of us!

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More

A good first story. This is what swinging is about. Nothing is done behind anybody's back and everyone is comfortable with each other.

Maybe your next story will be about the four of you and with more description?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Its good

to see the lover eat the cream pie for a change of scene.

Maybe the guys will get to the point where they will suck each other off and Tom fucks Gary's brown Growler. One in her pussy while the other one fucks him in the asshole, and then swap positions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!

I agree...it was great to see a MFM situation from the wife's viewpoint. I also enjoyed hearing the wife "want" to get licked "after." More!!

ironmikieironmikieover 19 years ago
Mature, reasonsed memory with vivid recall

Well written and expressive of her desires, feelings, surroundings, and pleasures. Would recommend it to similarly minded or curious shy but secretly adventurous women or couples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
First Rate!

Loved it! Showed it to the wife, and she loved it too! A story from the perspective of an experienced, aroused, sexually assertive woman is a delight to read, especially when read together with your spouse! Thank you!

HornyHenryHornyHenryabout 18 years ago
Very sexy story

Linda, I love your obvious passion for sex, and the way you describe your feelings for the things you want and the things they did for you. This is what "Loving Wives" should be about - LOVING WIVES!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

The whore tells her old stories.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukabout 2 years ago

Lovedit. Thd best pary of threesomes is ghe sloppy seconds.

Mesabi64Mesabi64almost 2 years ago

You are very sexy in your experience. I wish you had described the intercourse in more detail, because it seems quite brief.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous