Tom and Jane Ch. 13: Haven

Story Info
Tom and Jane go on a vacation.
3.3k words
4.8
2.6k
2
0

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navy500
Navy500
41 Followers

Chapter 13 - Haven

After Montreal, I was gone for the better part of a week, flying across the continent. Jane was still a bit more distant than usual by the time I had left. The thought nagged me the whole trip, that there was something wrong there that wouldn't be fixed easily. I knew Jane loved me, but, well, there was the part of me that knew that she still needed to confront the demons of her past.

It all went away when I got home, a little over a week after Montreal. It was late, we had a 12-hour day, and as much as I wanted Jane, I wanted to just lay in bed and relax. The lights were out when I entered the condo, and I was as quiet as could be. I got undressed and mostly unpacked quietly, in the dim light, and slid into bed as stealthily as possible. Jane rolled to me, then kept rolling so that she was on top. "Thomas, I'm sorry about Montreal" she said, and I realized she was fully awake, waiting for me to come home.

"Jane, there's nothing to-" I started to say, before Jane cut me off.

"No, Tom, I owe you for being so distant for a week. You put up with me not being really here, for being stuck on a relationship, and you're the only man to truly love me" at that, Jane started crying softly. I just held her tightly.

"Honey, there's nothing to be sorry for. The only thing I want is for you to be free of the cloud hanging over you" I kissed her as she wiped tears away.

"Thank you, I was hoping you'd be okay" Jane was thinking something else, and continued "I owe you anything in, bed. Anything you want, Thomas. Anything." She had that, voice filled with contrition.

"Jane, all I want to do is make love to my wife, and given that I'm worn out, I'm probably not going to be the most satisfying lay in history" I said. Jane smiled at me, and wiped her tears away.

20 minutes later, we both lay there, me completely spent, and Jane asleep. I looked at her in what little light filtered into our bedroom. God, I hope she's going to be okay. I couldn't stand her being sad, or feeling like she was worthless, which I had seen in her depths recently.

The next morning showed me how different things would be. I was asleep, and Jane was downstairs. I could smell food cooking, and what sounded like singing. It wasn't great singing, but it was beautiful to my ears, because it was my wife. I crept downstairs in only my boxers, trying not to startle her. Around the corner, and I had a view of Jane, in her sports bra and boyshort underwear, dancing in the kitchen, cooking, singing to the music coming from her earbuds and her phone. I just sat there and watched Jane singing to Freedom by George Michael, enjoying the view of my voluptuous wife dancing, not noticing me. After a minute or so, Jane turned and saw me, and screamed.

"Holy shit! Thomas, how long have you been here!?" Jane was surprised, and I couldn't do anything but laugh. "You jackass" she playfully glared at me. I just walked over to her, and we embraced.

"I'm happy to have you back, dear" I said to her. She smiled her sweet smile, looked out the back door of the condo, and pulled her bra over her head. We made out like teenagers, her taking a break to try and cook, me distracting her as much as possible.

Breakfast was spent half-naked, and that's where I got the story. Jane got the email right after she woke up. While I was gone, she had worked arrangements to return the $5 million to Robert. Because of his legal entanglements, this whole thing would need to be run past the Canadian government, and a good chunk of the money would be siphoned off as restitution for Robert's crimes. It wouldn't be until almost a year later that it was finally completed, but the day Jane set it in motion, was the day that Robert no longer held anything over her. She didn't care that Robert never thanked her for it, even if it bugged me.

The next four days I had off before going back to work were spent mostly naked, relaxing around the house, and having sex whenever we could. We were back to our honeymoon phase, which had never really ended since the day we realized how much we wanted each other.

Luckily for me, the next work trip would be my last time out until after a couple weeks off for vacation. It was the end of July, Jane and I would be off to Grand Haven for the package I won at St. Anne's. The last trip went quickly, with no delays, and I was headed back home to the condo. I walked in the door, and immediately heard Jane in mid-coitus. No. No. I got dizzy, and a combination of that, fear, and the red in my vision made me just want to sit down. I forced myself upstairs, then into what had been our bedroom, opening the door to Jane riding her dildo, mouth wrapped around her blue vibrator.

"Jesus tapdancing Christ, Jane, you almost gave me a heart attack" I was relieved, but mildly bewildered.

Jane turned and looked at me, pulling the vibrator from her mouth "Sorry babe, mmm" she stifled a moan, which happened because she was still moving up and down on the dildo "I thought I'd surprise you." She put the vibrator down, and pulled her ass cheeks apart to show that she also had her plug in.

"Fuuuuuck, Jane, you just almost gave me two heart attacks in five minutes" I said, also immediately aroused by this.

Jane giggled, then made bedroom eyes at me. "Come and fuck me, however you want to. Just tell me what you want me to remove" she purred out, and only immense self-control kept me from being finished right then and there. Without even noticing how, I was quickly on the bed, completely naked, kneeling behind her. "Mmmm, so you're going fuck me in the butt then?" She was grinning, eyes closed.

"No hon, I'm not" I said, as I gently slid the dildo out of her pussy.

Jane gasped a little, then turned to face me, and closed her eyes. I was rock hard at this point. She guided me inside of her, and then put her hands back up to the wall. I slowly pumped in and out of her, and she quietly moaned.

After a little while of this, going slowly, Jane tiled her head back and whispered in my ear "Thomas, I love you." I kissed her, and placed my hands up over hers. We did this, slowly making love, until we both came together, and collapsed onto the bed.

After she had caught her breath, Jane kissed me hard. "Tom, I don't understand why you didn't take advantage of the offer" she said, a little smile on her beautiful face.

"Well, there's always later" I said, tugging on the plug she still had firmly in her ass, causing a little squeal of laughter before she pushed my hand away. I continued "Besides, honey, you needed someone to make love to you." Jane smiled at that, and closed her eyes.

We eventually got out of bed, showered, and got packed for the drive the next day. Sleep came easily that night, and by the morning, we were headed off for Grand Haven.

The place was nice, and in the center of town. The people who owned the condo had left a care package, and a few of her friends from St. Anne's had chipped in to include something that made Jane almost shriek with joy; the school had made a video to celebrate the 3 years of championships. Jane had long ago lost hers, probably left in Montreal, but this was a copy a teammate had made, and someone else had cleaned up digitally. I told her we were going to spend that first night in (it was raining, and a lousy day to go out anyways).

We ordered some food, and spent the night on the couch watching the highlights of her career. Jane was in almost all of them; she was literally all over the field. I made little comments here and there about her ("Jane, I'd have been too scared to talk to you if I had seen you play rugby" I said, and she laughed and gave me a huge kiss). Otherwise, we just sat there and cuddled, watching her high school glory days. Towards the end, I saw the video of the famous try against St. Catherine's. It was filmed from field level, and didn't give the best view of what happened, but I watched my wife win a rugby game all by herself. Jane was crying softly at this.

"You okay, Jane?" I asked her, and she pulled my arms around her.

Jane composed herself, and I got the story "Christine was my best friend since we were kids, and she ended up going to St. Catherine's. She's the one who got me into rugby, and was better than me. She's the one in the two pictures I have."

I put two and two together "So the one picture was of you two at the last rivalry game?"

Jane smiled and nodded, crying again "Yes. She died before we got to college. We were going to play on the same team again." I just hugged her tightly. We spent the night in bed, me holding her. I woke before her, and made her breakfast in bed.

"I'm sorry I'm such a wreck when it comes to my past" Jane apologized. I wasn't having any of that.

"Jane, you've had a lot of bad things happen to you. You can't ignore it, it's not healthy. Just know that I'll be here for you, anytime you need me." Jane kissed me, and we sat and ate breakfast together in bed.

The next few days were the Coast Guard festival, and we spent the majority of our days exploring the festival, the town of Grand Haven, and the surrounding areas. Eventually the festival was over, and we had time to explore. We took the ferry across the lake to Milwaukee, and then back. We visited shops around town. We ate dinner at a little restaurant overlooking the lake, and sat and watched the sunset together. By the penultimate night there, Jane was smiling nonstop. I loved to see her like that. It was what I wanted to see her do every night. We turned in for the night around 8, and though I wasn't expecting sex, Jane was.

"Hey sailor, want company for the night" Jane said from the open bathroom door, and I looked up from my laptop. Jane was standing there, seductively, arm up on the door frame, wearing a body stocking. I simply folded the laptop and put it on the nightstand, and looked on in awe. "Aren't you going to say anything" she asked, using her bedroom voice. I shook my head 'no', and she tossed her head back in laughter, before walking over to the bed, crawling across it and up to me. She pulled me into an embrace, pushing her considerable chest into mine. Finally, Jane broke away, and lay on her side.

I finally found the words "This is like living with a playboy model, Jane." She giggled, and motioned me to come to her, which I did. Laying on our sides, facing each other, we made out. She wrapped her top leg over me, then pushed me onto my back. I was very ready for sex, but she still had to be aroused into the act. I pushed my hands slowly up her stomach, then to hold her tits.

Jane just smiled at me, and rubbed herself against my hardness. "Tom, I'm sorry I'm no-" and she stopped when I lifted up and picked her up.

I was holding her in my arms in a second, and kissed her deeply "No problem, I can help." I set her on the bed, then proceeded to put my head between her legs. Jane enjoyed what I did, and was ready for me within a couple minutes. I moved up, kissed every inch of her belly and chest, and then started kissing her neck.

"Aren't you going to fuck me, sailor" she moaned, and I obliged, taking my sweet time sliding every inch of my cock into her now wet pussy. "Oh woooowwwww" she let out a long moan, and then she held me in place with her thick legs. "Tom, just stay in me for a minute " she said, and looked into my eyes.

I looked back "I'll do whatever you want me to."

She pushed me a bit harder "Tom, I'm going to use sex for something I want, I'm sorry" she looked vaguely sad, but I knew she was going to say something that I would have agreed to anyways. "Tom, I want to use the other 5 million for us."

I had guessed wrong. "Jane, no" she pulled me into her deeper with her legs "mmm, no, Jane, we need to stop" and at that she released me. I lay next to her, but she looked surprised, and sad. "Jane, that's your money, and I'm the one with a job. My income is our money, and the money you were smart about, I don't deserve it."

Jane just looked at me sadly, and said "Tom, it's all our money, because that's the money I wanted so you could retire with me. I'm tired of being home by myself. I trust you, but" she paused, still looking sad "I miss you every day you're gone, even if we can see each other like this" she pointed to her body "whenever we want by messaging each other, it's not the same. I feel like we're losing the little time we have."

I couldn't come up with an argument against that. I missed her every day I was gone as well. "Jane, I can't let you support me, it's not something that's in my mak-."

She cut me off "Because you're too stubborn for your own good. This isn't chivalry, Tom. This is me telling you that you don't need to be my knight in shining armor, because we're both each other's knights." I was speechless. It wasn't something that occurred to me, even though it was staring me in my face; she was every bit the warrior I was.

"Jane, you're right." Was all I could say.

"I know" she smiled, turning into a huge grin. I pushed her over and jumped on top of her, and she laughed once I began tickling her. Eventually, she shed the body stocking, and we lay on the bed, naked, making out like teenagers.

Stopping eventually to catch our breath, I finally said "Jane, I'm not going to retire at 60 like I would have, but I can't just retire this year. We can work on the financial part of it starting now, but there's no way I'd be able to pull away from the airline until next year." Jane saw it as good compromise. We fell asleep there, naked, and woke up as the sun rose onto the harbor in front of our window.

Our last night there was dinner at the place on the lake that we loved. Grand Haven was growing on us. We watched the sun go down while eating dinner and enjoying the view. "Tom, I don't want to go back home after this weekend" Jane said to me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"We can come back. It's not going to be long before I can get another week off" I tried to comfort her, but knew she was preparing to hold me to an early retirement. Jane just sighed, not unhappy, but more of resignation to the fact that she'd have to contend with me working for at least another year.

Jane and I got ready for bed, and I used the restroom one last time before going to sleep. I exited the bathroom, to find Jane standing there, in the same purple lingerie she had been wearing that night in Indianapolis. "I thought you'd like this, Tom" she said, sexy smile on her face.

"Well yeah, you thought right" I didn't have a way with words. I met Jane at the bed, and we kissed. Eventually, she had pushed me down onto the bed, and had me out of my boxers. I was hard already, but Jane really got me going when she wrapped her lips around my cock, and gently went up and down, looking into my eyes most of the time. "Oh man, Jane" I relaxed, my voluptuous wife doing all the work. She eventually stopped, and crawled up to sitting on me.

"Babe, there's one thing I want you to do right now" she took my hands, and pushed them up the bottom of her lingerie top. I was kind of confused, given that I'd felt her breasts many, many times the past year and a half. I wasn't going to argue, but Jane explained "I stopped you from touching me way back then, figured I should give you a do over." I smiled, and Jane slide her thong to the side and pulled me inside of her.

"Oh god, Jane, wow" was all I could say, I had my hands squeezed into her lingerie with her breasts, until she, slowly riding me, unfastened her top from the front. It popped open, and I was suddenly supporting her breasts with my hands.

Jane just kept moving, slowly and rhythmically, up and down, me squeezing her boobs. She was smiling a little through the pleasure on her face. I finally took my hands off of her, then grabbed her hands with my own. She rode me like this for a while longer, before laying on top of me, pushing her breasts into my chest. We just moved against each other like this for a while, before we rolled and I was on top.

"Jesus Jane, you're beautiful" I said, and she really was. Her eyes were sparkling blue, her tiny amount of makeup perfect, her shorter, brown hair just lightly tossed about.

Jane smiled back at me, and pulled me into a kiss. She released me, and said, after a brief moan "You're easy on the eyes yourself, handsome." We just smiled at each other, kissing, making love. Eventually we both came together, and lay on the bed, not so much tired, just relaxed.

Jane broke the silence "Tom, I'm not sure how much you really like some of the things, but I really like doing that." She was smiling, eyes closed, her head on my chest.

"Dear, I'm more than fine taking it slow chance I get at my age" I said, before adding "especially when I walk into the condo and see my wife wants to be fucked hard."

Jane laughed at that "I'm sorry babe, I wanted to surprise you, and, well, I guess it really worked."

I just sort of shrugged "Yeah, fairly mild surprise." I was grinning, and Jane hit me with a pillow, to which I replied by tickling her until we both fell off the bed.

We left town the next morning, promising to come back to Grand Haven for vacation. Back to the grind, me flying for Pan Am, Jane working at the little clothing shop she loved. Fall was coming up soon.

Navy500
Navy500
41 Followers