Tom & Marcus Three Way Two Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell yeah and yes, she wants to fuck you too. Actually I know two ladies that want to fuck you," remembering my conversation with Debbie.

"No shit?"

"Dude, c'mon," I said. "I know you have no problem fucking girls."

"Well I am lucky. So can I fuck them both?" he asked.

"You're staying till Monday, right?"

"Yeah, bit of a vacation for me."

"Cool, then let me suck you off again and I'll set you up with the girls this weekend for sure."

"For sure?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, for sure." I leaned over and slid down between Marcus's legs, he stroking his cock to get hard again. I loved that about him; he could always get it hard.

************

Ding! Ding!

I grabbed my phone to see who texted me. I had sent Debbie and then Cyndee a text, telling each that Marcus was in town and if they wanted to get together for a three way with him and me.

Debbie - Oh yes please. When?

Me - You available this afternoon or tonight?

Her - Tonight. Can I use your shower? Can you pick me up at work?

I looked at Marcus. "How about tonight with Debbie?"

"Debbie?" he said. "Anyone you recommend to me is going to be good so hell yeah."

Me - What time are you off?

Her - Five.

Me - We'll be there. Mwah!

Her - Mwah! THANKS!

I looked at the other text and it was Cyndee.

Cyndee - That Marcus? The one I met in Vegas? I'll be right over.

Me - No baby, not today, he has plans. Tomorrow?

Her - Sure, anytime you want me.

Me - Will set it up and get back to you. Can't wait to fuck you again.

Her - Can't wait for you and Lori to spit roast me again. Mwah!

Me - Mwah!

I looked at Marcus and smiled. "We're all set for today and tomorrow. We can pick up Debbie at five and we can fuck Cyndee anytime you want tomorrow."

"You the man Tom, now whip that cock out for me bro'. I want to suck it a bit."

How could I say no?

************

I was driving the van home and I looked into the rear view mirror. Marcus had his pants down around his ankles and was sitting in the bean bag chair. Debbie was between his legs, his cock deep in her mouth. She was making yummy noises as she sucked and he was playing with her hair.

"I can't get it all into my mouth!" she said as she stroked Marcus's big black cock with her hand.

"Oh sweetie, you don't have to," he replied. "You are golden just as you are."

Debbie smiled and kissed the head of Marcus's cock. "Sorry about sucking you for such a short time, but I couldn't wait to get you into my mouth."

"Almost home ladies and gentlemen," I said as I turned into the parking lot. Marcus zipped his pants up and told Debbie not to worry and he wanted to fuck her as soon as he saw her.

I stopped the van and we got out. As we took the elevator up Marcus moved into Debbie and they kissed passionately, his hand sliding up between her legs. The elevator stopped and we got out. Minutes later we were inside and Debbie said she wanted to get a shower. As she left Marcus looked at me and smiled.

"Anything off the table with her?" he asked.

"Not a thing," I replied. "She'll do everything and anything."

I got Marcus a bottle of water and me a beer; I brought one in for Debbie as well. We took off our clothes and shot the shit in the bedroom while she showered. After about ten minutes she came out, saw Mr. Pink the vibrator and the lube on the table. Looking at Marcus's long black cock she said with a laugh "Well we won't need the dildo tonight."

I grabbed Marcus's hard cock and said "No we won't. Why don't you come over here and help me suck this fine cock Debbie?"

She walked over and dropped to her knees next to me and in front of Marcus. I grabbed his thick cock and "offered" it to her. She smiled and slipped her tongue onto the head. She made yummy sounds and slid her tongue in circles around the head. Her hands went up to his large balls and she began to massage them. After a bit she pulled away and said "Your turn lover."

I took the hard cock into my hand and rubbed it against my face. Man, I love sucking this dick! And I started to, licking the head first for a bit then going down the right side of his long shaft, to his balls then back up. Next I slid over to the left side of his cock and kissed/licked it down to his balls. Once there I licked each one slowly, savoring his smell and taste. Up I went and into my mouth I pulled his cock. My hand pressed up against my mouth and I kept it there as I slid down. I had sucked this fine cock many, many times, not enough of course, and knew I couldn't get all of it into my mouth. I kept my hand wet and slid down, swallowed and held his throbbing cock in my mouth, the head up against the back of my throat. Once there I swallowed two or three times loving the feel of his thick flesh inside my mouth.

"I want some Tom"" Debbie said. "Can I have some?"

I had forgotten she was there and after all she was our guest so I pulled my mouth away and she knelt down.

"Oh yeah baby and even more," I said. I stood her up, bent her over and as she took Marcus's fine cock into her mouth I slipped a finger into her cunt. No surprise there, she was really wet.

"Can we spit roast you sweetie?" Marcus asked already knowing the answer.

Debbie was getting into sucking his cock and pulled away to say "Yes, please do!" and went right back down to it. I looked at Marcus, smiled, grabbed Mr. Pink and then slid my cock into her pussy. We began to move in unison, his cock going deep into her mouth while I went deep into her hot pussy. I turned on Mr. Pink and tapped Debbie on her left shoulder. She reached up and I slid it into her hand. She was already moaning as we kept spit roasting and she got a bit louder when she placed Mr. Pink on her clit. I could feel her cunt tighten up a bit and we continued to fuck her.

After about five minutes Marcus said "Let's switch up Tom. I want some of that fine pussy."

He pulled away from Debbie and I pulled out. Marcus grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around. We were inside her and fucking her again. Debbie sucked my cock, moaning loudly.

"It's... so...fucking...big," she said between sucks.

"Wait until you take it in the ass baby," I said. "I know for a fact how big it is." I pumped her mouth while Marcus banged her cunt, and then she came. Hard; real fucking hard.

I realized that it wasn't only her getting spit roasted that made her cum but also who was doing it to her. That and Marcus did have a large cock. We pumped both ends a few more times until she dropped Mr. Pink and almost fell down. Marcus caught her and laid her back on the bed, her breathing heavy and moaning softly.

"You like that baby?" Marcus asked.

"I loved it," she replied softly.

"How long do we have you?" he asked.

"As long as you want me," she said.

"When is Scott off work?" I asked. "He's her boyfriend. Good cocksucker too." Marcus nodded his head.

"He's off at ten," she said, catching her breath.

"Okay, then we'll keep you until nine. I can get you home in time for you to relax. That work for you?"

"Yeah Tom, that will be great," she replied, eyes half closed. "You two just do me any way you want.

"We will, first you rest a little bit while I suck Marcus's cock," I said.

Except Marcus wasn't buying into it. He turned me around and we kissed deeply, his tongue deep into my mouth. His hand went down to my throbbing cock and he began to stroke it. Moving downwards he sucked first one then the other hard nipple and made his way lower. Pushing back gently he placed me in the chair and dropped to his knees. Looking up at me he said "I think about sucking your cock a lot Tom."

"I think of sucking yours Marcus," I replied. He took my cock and rubbed it across his wet lips. He cupped my balls, squeezing them tight. I placed my hands on his shoulders while he began to suck. His mouth was wet, hot and hungry. Down he went, stopping and swallowing every couple of inches, his wet flesh tight on my cock. He reached the bottom, taking my whole cock into his mouth and slowly slid back up. I looked down as he sucked up and down, by balls loving his hand on them.

I looked over at Debbie; she was staring at us in disbelief I guess. I motioned for her to come over to me and placed her to the side of the chair. I tapped her legs apart and bent to lick her pussy. She took a deep breath. After a minute or two I asked her, "Can we fuck your ass Debbie?"

"Oh hell yes," she moaned. She backed away and I tapped Marcus's shoulder. "She wants her ass fucked bro'."

He stood up and laid back on the bed, hard cock in his hand. "Cowgirl him Debbie," I said and she climbed aboard. Grabbing his cock she slid it in, as far as she could get it in, and slid up then down. I went in behind her and slowly pushed her forward, Marcus pulling her towards him and they began to kiss deeply.

I grabbed the lube and covered my cock with it. I stepped forward and rubbed it against Debbie's asshole. She started to breathe faster as I slipped the head of my cock into her ass. She didn't object, quite the opposite and I went balls deep. My balls touched Marcus's and I could feel his throbbing, thick cock against mine, only Debbie's tight pussy wall between us.

Then we began to fuck her. She backed up onto Marcus's cock, my cock pumping deep until she pushed forward. Over and over, two hard cocks banging together, we fucked her hard. She screamed as she started to cum. I pumped her faster and faster and then I was screaming myself.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I yelled as I shot a large load of cum deep into her ass. She kept moaning, kept cumming I guess as I pumped her full of cum. After what seemed like forever I pulled back and fell into the chair.

Marcus pushed her off of him and she fell back on her side, on the bed. Marcus flipped her over onto her knees, pulled her ass back towards him and lubed his cock.

"Let me know if it hurts baby, I'll stop," he said as he rubbed his cock against her asshole. I watched as he slowly slid it in, head only at first then a couple of more inches. I remembered the first time he fucked my ass and wondered if Debbie would be okay. She was.

"Oh fuck me deep Marcus, balls deep!" she said loudly. He obliged and went in balls deep. "Ohhhh!" she screamed and not in a bad way.

"Want me to stop?"

"Fuck no! I want you to fill me up with cum!"

I went to the bathroom as Marcus pounded her ass. I grabbed a face cloth, wet it and cleaned off my cock. I took a second one to the bedroom and watched as Marcus's long black dick came into sight then disappeared inside her ass. After about five long minutes Marcus let out a scream and began to pump cum into Debbie's ass. How much I don't know but when he pulled away a lot of cum oozed out. Figured it was his and mine.

Debbie rolled over onto her back and up onto her elbows, looking at us both. "That was crazy," she said. "Crazy good. Can we do it again?"

I looked at my watch and saw that it was only six o' clock. I smiled and nodded, "Oh yeah, we can do it again and again. As many times as you want to."

And we did.

************

The next morning Marcus and I went to Cup in Time. Scott was behind the bar when we walked in. As I ordered my doppio he came over to where Crystal was ringing us up.

"How's it going Tom?" he asked looking at Marcus. He continued and said "Haven't met you before. I'm Scott." He stuck out his hand and Marcus shook it.

"What's up man? My name's Marcus. Pleased to meet you, I've heard good stuff about this place." Marcus replied. I wondered if he remembered that I mentioned Scott last night, about him being Debbie's boyfriend.

"Thanks, we try. Well, back to work; will have your drinks ready for you in a couple of minutes." Scott smiled at me and went back behind the bar to where Henry was.

As we waited for our drinks Marcus asked me if that was the Scott we talked about last night. I told him it was.

"Wonder if Debbie told him about what happened last night?" he asked.

"Not sure," I replied, "But I wouldn't be surprised. They are pretty open with each other."

"Doppio for Tom!"

I walked over to Henry and he handed me my drink. I thanked him and he said "How've you been Tom?"

"Pretty good man. How about you?" I replied.

"Good, getting used to working here." Henry leaned towards me and whispered "We need to get together again."

I nodded and said "You have my number. Text me; I'm pretty open. I'd like to get together again."

"I will. Large Mocha for Marcus!"

Marcus walked up and grabbed his drink as I went to a table. Marcus followed and we sat down. I poured some Carolans into my drink. Offered some to Marcus but he passed.

"So is Cyndee still on for today?" he asked.

"Oh yeah. She sent me a text saying around six tonight would be best. I told her we would make arrangements."

Ding!

I looked down at my phone. It was Scott.

Scott - That the Marcus that fucked Debbie last night?'

Uh, oh.

Me - Yeah.

Him - Debbie said I need to suck his cock. That it's fantastic.

Me - Oh, I agree. Big, thick and pumps a lot of cum.

Him - Think I could? The back room is available.

Are you fucking kidding me?! I looked at Scott who was behind the bar and then at Marcus.

"Say uh, Marcus."

"Yeah?"

"Umm, Scott just texted me and he said he wanted to uh, suck your cock," I said.

He smiled and replied, "No shit?!" He looked over at Scott who was smiling as he discreetly slid a fingertip into his mouth.

"Yep, no shit. He said the storeroom in back is open if you're interested."

"The storeroom? You been there before?"

"Many times," I replied. "It's clean, safe and Scott is really good at sucking."

Marcus shook his head up and down and said "Well sure, why not."

"Cool." I texted Scott. He texted me back.

"He said walk down the hallway and he'll meet you there."

"Will do man," Marcus said as he got up. "Thanks Tom."

"My pleasure buddy," I replied.

Marcus walked towards the hall, Scott went into the kitchen and Henry looked at me, shaking his head slowly. I raised my hands up in a "What?" gesture. Henry rolled his eyes.

About ten minutes later Marcus came back to the table. He grabbed his drink and said "Dude, that was crazy!"

"Crazy good or crazy bad?"

"Crazy good," Marcus replied. "How do you know all these people?"

"I'm just a good person I guess," I said with a smile.

************

"I cannot wait to lick your pussy sweetie," Marcus said.

Cyndee took another sip of her drink. "Really?" she asked.

"Really," he replied. "Ever since that time I smelled your panties in Tom's van."

"That's right, Tom told me about that," she said with a grin. "Well after we're done you can keep the ones I'm wearing...if you want."

"Oh hell yeah," he said. "Shall we?"

Cyndee got up and finished her drink. We had been at my place for about half of an hour. Cyndee told me that she had all night and would love to wake up to the both of us the next morning. "If that's okay?" she asked, fully knowing the answer ahead of time.

We went into the master bedroom and took our clothes off, Marcus folding his neatly into a pile. Cyndee went to the nightstand drawer, pulled out Mr. Pink and the bottle of lube.

"Sweet," I said.

She smiled and replied "I want to cum really, really hard when you two fuck my ass and cunt at the same time."

Marcus looked at me with a "Really?" look and I nodded "Yep, really." He smiled.

Once we were naked, I went to my knees and pulled Marcus towards me. I grabbed his big thick black cock moved my lips to it. I rubbed it against my face, loving the feel. I licked my hand and started to run it up and down his cock. His hands went to my shoulders and I licked the large, fat head. I swirled my tongue around to the left then right, real slow. I wanted to savor my favorite cock to suck and doing it in front of Cyndee was even hotter. Cyndee was a great fuck and when she saw me sucking a cock; let's just say everything was on the table.

"That's it Tom," Marcus said. "You're my man, Tom."

Down I went, his hard cock slowly filling my mouth. I couldn't ever get it all the way in so kept my hand on my mouth being sure his cock was always in contact with it. I went as far down as I could and started to swallow. Marcus squeezed my shoulders to show he appreciated what I was doing.

Up and down I went, in and out of my grateful mouth his cock slid. I took my other hand and began to squeeze and knead his balls. I kept this up for about three minutes when Cyndee dropped down next to me.

"It's so big," she said softly. I pulled my head back up, licked the head of his cock, replied, "Sure is," and went back down.

"You take this up your ass?" she whispered.

I nodded yes, his cock still in my mouth.

"All the way in?

I nodded again. I licked his thick cock another time then pulled my head away.

"Marcus, is it okay if Cyndee sucks your cock?" I asked insincerely.

"Not right now," he said and bent over, grabbed Cyndee by the shoulders and pressed her onto her back.

"Ohh!" she said out of surprise as Marcus slid down between here knees and grabbed her ass in his hands.

"I been wanting to do this to you for a long-time lady," he said and moved his face to her cunt. Cyndee took in a sharp breath as she felt Marcus' hot breath on her pussy lips. Squeezing her ass tight he slipped his hard tongue onto her clit and began to lick. Slowly he spun circles around her hard clit then down the length of her moist cunt to the bottom he went, then up slowly, savoring her taste.

"Oh baby," she said as her hands grabbed his shoulders. As Marcus licked her, he slid one then two fingers inside her pussy, then back out going in rhythm with his tongue. Cyndee was squirming, the thought of this large black man going down on her enhancing the actual pleasure of his technique. Not only was it what he was doing to her, it was who was doing it to her.

By now my cock was really, really hard and I grabbed a pillow from the bed placing it under Cyndee's head. On my knees I turned her head towards me, she knew what to do, grabbed my cock and stuck it into her mouth. Marcus licked and finger fucked her faster as she sucked my cock. After a few minutes and much moaning on Cyndee's part I asked Marcus.

"Want to fuck her man?"

He lifted his head up and laughed. "Let's both fuck her."

I pulled away from Cyndee and we lifted her onto the bed. I grabbed the lube and asked, "How about a little DP baby?"

Cyndee's eyes widened and she smiled. "Oh fuck yeah. Lay on your back baby."

I knew where she was going with this so handed her the lube. Once on my back she lubed my cock up real well then reverse cowgirled me, except she slid her tight asshole on to my cock instead of her pussy. Once we were lined up, she slid all the way down, balls deep. Fuck I had forgotten how much I loved this girl.

Grabbing her by the shoulders I pulled her back towards me, she spread her legs wide and said, "Come fuck me Marcus, I need you."

I won't say I could see what was going on, but I could feel it; and hear it too. I felt Marcus' thick hard cock up against mine, separated only my Cyndee's taint; you know the skin between the cunt and asshole that ain't either. She started to moan, loud, as Marcius fucked her. Fucked me too I guess as I could feel each stroke and it felt good.

Then I heard Mr. Pink! Cyndee had placed the vibrator next to her and now it was on her clit. Oh man, pussy and ass filled, vibrator on her clit; the girl was going to cum hard. And she started.

"Oh geez! Oh fuck!" she shouted as she came. She began to jerk up and down, but Marcus wasn't going to stop, and neither was she. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed. After a minute or two she tossed Mr. Pink away and just lay there letting him have her any way he wanted.

Marcus was breathing heavy now, how much longer he could pound this tight pussy, who could say. Well, it couldn't be that much longer, could it?