Tom & Marcus Three Way Two Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt his cock was gone. I felt Cyndee being lifted off me. I looked over at Marcus, he had placed her on her knees. He was holding his black cock and rubbing it against her pussy, ass? I couldn't tell.

"Go towel off bro'," he said to me. "I bet this fine lady will suck you off while I finish fucking her."

Cyndee just moaned, ass up in the air, face tilted sideways on the bed. I washed off my cock and got back on the bed, pulling Cyndee towards my cock. I'll say one thing, the girl is a trooper! She looked me in the eyes, smiled and said, "You better fucking cum in my mouth Tom." As she slid my dick into her mouth, she moaned slightly and was pushed forward; Marcus was mounting her.

She sucked my cock while I rubbed my nipples. I watched Marcus as he fucked her hard and fast. Ass? Pussy? I couldn't tell but Cyndee was loving it. He pounded her hard and deep.

"Oh fuck!" Marcus yelled as he began to cum. Cyndee whimpered and sucked faster. I wanted to cum. I'd like to say I came at the same time Marcus did, but I didn't. Not long afterwards though as once Marcus pulled out and sat back on the chair Cyndee did some serious sucking.

I blew a huge load into her mouth, one, two, three large spurts and some small ones. I shook upwards as she drained me dry. As I watched, Cyndee got up and walked over to Marcus. Grabbing his head, she tilted it towards her and bending over dripped my cum from her mouth to his. Then she pressed her lips on his and they kissed deeply, long, their mouths competing for my cum. After a minute or two Cyndee backed away and said.

"You can fuck me anytime Marcus. With or without Tom. You good with that Tom?"

I smiled and replied "Oh baby, you know I am."

Marcus looked at me in a questioning way, as if to ask "Really?"

I grinned and nodded yes. "You can fuck Cyndee any time you want Marcus; I do. As long as I can fuck and suck you that is."

Marcus laughed and replied, "You can count on that Tom, you can count on that."

"Now that we have this all squared away, why don't you wash off and I'll suck your cock Marcus. All three of my holes are yours and you've only had two of them." Cyndee winked at me and smiled. Mouthing a "Thank you" to me she began to rub her nipples.

The girl was insatiable.

************