Tom and Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to play the slow game with him, which meant I had to swallow my anger and the need for revenge in order to get close to him. I wanted him to trust fully Tom before he met Mary.

Now, as I said, as Tom I have absolutely no interest in men. I loved women. But as Mary, every good looking man seemed to make me weak in the knees. It was weird, but I didn't have an issue with it. When I changed, I could only guess that something happened to my brain chemically as well. I also realized that when I shifted from Mary back to Tom, other changes occurred. Something I discovered when I was with Greg. Because I was living as Mary 100% of the time for awhile, I had gotten pregnant. I have no idea how far along I was, but I was definitely knocked up. I had to switch back to being Tom for a short period to handle factory business and when I shifted back to Mary, I was no longer pregnant. I was both saddened and relieved, but it was a complication I did not need in my life. Greg just assumed I miscarried. So I knew then that no matter what I did as Mary, I'd be ok.

Anyway, even though I despised that asshole, he was the kind of man Mary was generally attracted to. Well built, handsome, chiseled. The main difference was that the guy was a fucking egotistical jerk. I knew what I was going to do to him. I was not only going to destroy his business, but his life.

I worked for him for about 6 months before I knew more than enough to put the second part of my plan into action. By now he thought I was the best friend he had in the world. Bobby and I went out every Friday night for drinks, he was my best bud! We picked up a few skirts, had some laughs, fucked around, got lots of pussy. Hell yeah, he thought I was the best. Fucking idiot.

Well, one Friday night I had to beg off. I had "unavoidable plans" and apologized for leaving him high and dry. Little did he know that I'd still see him that night, but as Mary. The moment I got home I shifted into Mary. I knew I had to dress in a very specific way to grab his attention. He had a type. I made sure my hair was as full and as wavy as it could get. My make-up was a little heavier than I liked, but I knew he loved it. The navy blue dress I put on was respectable, but slightly snug to show off my curves. My bra was very lacy and almost sheer, so I knew my nipples would poke out a little. Not a lot and not enough to cause a commotion, but he'd notice. Finally, I put on a pair of seamed stockings, but no panties, and finishing everything off with a pair of black high heels. The type of shoes that are called "fuck me shoes" nowadays.

I got in my (actually Mary's) car and drove to the bar. I knew by now he would've had a few and probably was hitting on the babe of the week for him. As I pulled into the parking lot, I purposely parked as close to his car as I could. I checked the mirror once again to see that I was appropriate for my plan and off I went.

When I walked into the bar, I could feel every eye on me. I knew I was made up a little too much for this place, but I needed to be. I scoped it out and I saw Bobby in "our" spot talking to some blonde. I got lucky that there was a chair next to him and I headed right to it. I purposely put a little extra sway in my walk as I headed towards him. It took all of about 2 seconds for him to lose interest in the blonde after I sat down. I ordered a gimlet and waited to be hit on. It didn't take long.

"Oh hey, you're new here."

I looked over at him and gave him a look as if I had just stepped in shit. Ignoring him, I sipped my drink. Playing hard to get only made him more determined.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

I said, "No. I have one. Thank you."

I continued to ignore. The more I ignored, the more he tried. I ordered a second drink. He kept hitting on me without success. I ordered a third, then a fourth. Now by now you would think I'd be drunk. Not even close. Whether I'm Tom or Mary, I could drink a dozen of these things and barely be buzzed. My metabolism processed alcohol quite quickly for some reason. But Bobby didn't know this, so I played it up, pretending to be loosening up. By my fifth drink I thought he was soooo funny. Sixth drink, soooo handsome.

I said, "I didn't like you when I first saw you, you know. But now, wow. I think you're kind of cute in a rugged way."

Blech.

Slurring his words, he said, "Yeah, I'm deffinly ruggered."

Another 30 minutes of this and I told him I needed to go, but I wanted to see him again. So we made plans for the next night for dinner. As I got up, he did as well, nearly falling. He steadied himself and followed me out, staggered actually, hoping to score.

As I got to my car, he tried one more time to convince me to go back to his place. I said no, but, as I winked, we'll see tomorrow. When I got into my car, I purposely made sure to spread my legs wide enough for him to see and to notice that I had no panties on. Jaw drop. I closed my door, blew him a kiss and drove off.

When I got home, I ran inside and slammed the door behind me. My anger and hatred was so great that I was in tears. I then felt something coming up and I ran to the bathroom, getting there just in time as I threw up into the toilet. He sickened me, but I knew I needed to play this out, no matter how disgusted I was.

As I got ready for my "date" with Bobby, I picked a very light sundress I knew he would like. I pulled my hair back, making sure it was out of the way. And, like the night before, a sheer lacy bra and no panties. I met him at the restaurant I suggested and he was waiting for me. I took a deep breath and got out of the car, forced a smile and walked up to him.

I said, "Oh you're here already!"

I leaned in and gave him a very soft peck on the cheek. Hated it, but, again, needed to play the part.

Dinner was quite good, despite the company. And I must admit I almost enjoyed myself because I had to force myself to do it. It was the next part that I was not looking forward to, but it needed to be done.

After dinner we walked to our cars and stood there and chatted. Shockingly, he was quite gentlemanly with me. Eventually he leaned in to kiss me and I let him. I kept thinking to myself, "play the part, play the part."

As we broke the kiss I needed to take a bit of control back and I said, "Can we, um, go someplace a little more private? Say, maybe, your place?"

His eyes lit up and said, "Oh hell ya! Want to go in my car or follow me?"

I smiled as seductively as I could and said, "I'll follow."

He hurried to his car and I followed him out of the lot. There was no going back now. What I had to do now I would hate, but in the end I knew it would pay off.

Once we got back to his place, I pulled up behind his car and intentionally took my time exiting. Checking make-up, etc. I got out and sashayed over to him and took his hand. He led me inside, closed the door and locked it.

Now I knew exactly what he was going to try to do, but I was a step ahead of him. I wasn't going to say no, but I wanted to try to remain in control. Before he could paw me and get me off balance, I stepped around him and sat down on his sofa. He hurried over and I forced us to have some small talk first. I was going to be easy, but not that easy!

This time I made the first move and leaned into kiss him. He hungrily returned it, his hands starting to move all over me. Normally I'd push the hands away, but I let him have his fun. I felt my nipples getting hard and my pussy dampen. My body betrayed me, but I knew it would. I also purposely spread my legs slightly, letting him notice. I wanted to see if he went for it or not. He did and I let him. Of course I was wet, and his fingers slid right on in. I moaned slightly. I hated the guy, but, dammit, I loved sex.

A few minutes of him fingering me, I pushed his hand aside and said, "Bobby, where's your bedroom?"

He stood up, grabbed my hand to pull me up and said, "This way."

As we entered, his bedroom actually surprised the hell out of me. I was a damn nice room, very classy. NOT what I expected. I turned to him and before he could do or say anything, I said, "Strip for me."

He looked momentarily confused, but eagerly did as I asked. He got down to his boxers and I had him stop. I then very slowly removed my dress, kicked off my heels, and undid my bra. I was completely naked in front of man that I've hated for more than a decade and I was fucking aroused. Dammit.

I sat on the bed and urged Bobby to walk over to me and he did so quickly. I ran my hands up and down his body, doing my best to delay what needed to be done. I then swallowed my pride and yanked down his boxers and I audibly gasped when I did. The man had one of the biggest cocks (yes, cock) I've ever seen. Much bigger than Greg.

Looking down at me and grinning, he said, "Ya like, babe?"

Without fully realizing it, I nodded. Because, dammit, I did. I kind of shook my head a bit and to try to clear it.

Then Bobby said, "Suck it, bitch."

I moaned loudly and took it. My head bobbed up and down on his massive and cock and he was fucking loving every moment of it. He didn't know what I could do though. I took in a deep breath of air and went all the way down on him, right to the hilt and I heard him say, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck," when I did. I pulled back and then did it again. By now I was in full slut mode and the only thing that mattered to me was pure pleasure. I knew who he was, but right now my body was screaming to be used and I wanted Bobby to use me.

It didn't take long for him to know what kind of girl I was and he grabbed my hair with both hands and started to fuck my mouth. He didn't pound me, but he was definitely using me. I could tell he was close when he started to tense up and I prepared myself for it. He pumped buckets of cum into me. I swallowed most of it, but some squirted out. He pushed me back onto the bed with a stupid shit eating grin.

"Damn, bitch, you know how to take a dick."

I looked and him and forced a smile and said, "You have no idea."

He then shocked me even further by joining me on the bed, his cock still rock hard. He leaned down and kissed me full on the mouth, even though I was covered in cum. His own cum turned him on even more, which fucking made me more turned on!

I knew what was next, but I wanted to do it my way. I had him lay down and I straddled him. He laughed as I positioned myself over him.

"Yeah, good luck taking it, bitch."

I grinned and went down in one fluid motion, taking him entirely. I rode him hard and fast, thinking he'd cum quickly again, but the man had an incredible amount of stamina. He eventually got me flipped over and put into a doggy position and he plowed right into me, causing me to cum so hard I squirted all over him. I didn't know it, but this man was going to fuck me senseless and, damn me to hell, I wanted him to. He not only pounded my pussy, he started to whack my ass. Not in a soft way either, not like how Greg did it, he hit me hard. The first hit almost pissed me off, the second one got me to moan, the third one had me gushing cum, and kept it up. I knew I would be battered and bruised, but my body craved it. I was beginning to realize that I was a fucking pain slut.

He fucked me for a good thirty minutes until he came deep in me. Afterwards, when he pulled out, he flipped me on to my back, spread my legs, and ate out my cum filled pussy. I lost count how many times I came, but when he was done I was thoroughly exhausted. He scooted up to me, pulled me into my arms and kissed me. I returned the kiss. At this point I was mind-numbingly lost in the lust. Out of habit I reached down to grab his cock and began to stroke him. He wasn't hard, but he wasn't completely soft either. We kept kissing and I felt it growing bigger, much bigger, and I was getting aroused again, despite my exhaustion.

Finally he broke the kiss and said, "Flip over on to your belly, bitch."

I didn't even hesitate.

"Spread those legs."

I did.

I then felt him dive in and begin to eat my pussy again, but this time he worked his tongue up to my ass. I had never had that done to me before and I moaned out a "fuuuuuck" when he did it. I arched up a bit to give him better access and he took it.

As he tongued my ass, his thumb pressed on my clit. I didn't think I could cum any more, but I did. Over and over. And then he stopped. I felt my cheeks spread and I knew what was coming next, so I braced myself. My ass had been perfectly trained by Greg, so Bobby slid in easily.

"That's it, bitch, take that fucking dick."

As much as he punished my pussy, he did the same to my ass. At some point I realized I was screaming at him to fuck me, to treat me like the slut I was, and I could feel his cock get bigger. And just before he came, he pulled out, grabbed me by my hair and forced my head down to his cock. Before I could protest, I was eagerly slobbering over a cock that was just in my ass. Once again he let out a torrent of cum, but I didn't let any escape this time. When he was done, he pushed me off. Every hole had been used and I loved it. Goddamit.

I know I passed out, because I was eventually feeling him shaking me awake.

"Hey. Hey! HEY! Wake the fuck up, bitch!"

I peeled open my eyes and I slowly came back to my senses.

"Wha--?"

"I said, wake the fuck up!"

He slapped me across the face.

That got my attention!

"OW! What the fuck, Bobby??"

"That's better, bitch. Ya need to leave. We're done for the night."

For a moment I was confused and then it dawned on me.

"What, why?"

"Why? I done fucked ya good, time to leave."

This was not in the plan! I needed to be seen leaving in the morning.

"But, Bobby...."

"No buts, get out."

I knew I needed to do something and fast, I needed to escalate things faster here.

As he slid out of bed, I got up and went down to my knees and said, "Bobby. I have needs. You were too soft on me earlier."

The look he had on his face was almost comical. He fucking battered me, but here I was begging for more. I know what I could take and Mary's body was absolutely made to be the best slut she could be. Greg showed me this. What Bobby had done with me was rough, but I knew I could take more, I just hadn't yet. I had planned on getting to this point in a eventually, but him kicking me out was not what I wanted nor part of the plan.

I looked up at him in the most pathetic way possible. I needed to act as subservient as I could.

"Bobby.... Daddy... use me. More."

I turned around, got on my hands and knees, leaned down to push my ass in the air, and reached up to start fingering myself. I pushed in as much of my hand and possible and damn near fisted myself. I heard shuffling and then a pair of hands on my hips. Without warning Bobby slammed his cock into me. He reached down and grabbed my hair and pulled me back hard. I yelped when he did that and I also came. I felt him wrap my hair around his hand and he started to abuse my pussy again.

I screamed, "YES! Take this slut! Use me!! Fuck me, you goddamn son of bitch!"

Upon hearing me call him that, I felt his hand on my ass. Hard, sharp, painful. He didn't let up. The beating I took previously made worse now. The more he did it, the more I kept cumming. I couldn't help myself.

Before he came, he pulled out. He lifted me by the hair off the floor and tossed me on the bed.

"Hands and knees, now!"

I did so without hesitance.

I heard some rustling and then something cold on my ass and then a sharp hard sting. He was using his belt on me. He held me down by putting his foot on my head to stop me from moving, even though I had no intention of moving. With each whack the stinging turned to pleasure for me. Again, my body betrayed me. After a few good whacks I screamed out in pleasure and I squirted like a fucking hose. I drenched his bed.

He threw the belt to the side, flipped me on to my back, spread my legs and rammed into me. I screamed once again in pleasure. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him down with my hands and kissing him deeply. He piledrived my pussy and as I came again, my nails kept digging into his back. I know I drew blood. But when I did this I felt his cock get huge and he started pumping cum into me. When he was done, he rolled off of me. He was breathing hard, but he had passed out this time.

I laid there in erotic pain, but I knew I had work to do and forced myself to get out of the bed. What he did to me I wanted to have done. Yes, I enjoyed it more than I should've, but I still had revenge to serve. I checked him out to make sure he was definitely out for the count and he was. Now for the next part of my plan.

The beating I took during sex was all part of my plan. I needed to be battered and bruised for a reason, but now I needed to go further. I went into the living room to retrieve my handbag. I removed a small vial that contained chloroform. I needed to make sure he was 100% out for the count. I pressed a hanky over his nose for a short period of time and I then knew I was safe.

Now I needed to make myself look worse. I needed to make it look like he really beat the hell of out me. It was not easy, but after a couple of hesitant moments, I got the job done. I made it look like he not only beat my ass, but my legs, arms, and face. A frying pan works wonders, in case you're wondering. I cleaned everything up and then I sat and waited. I knew what time his neighbor went out to get his newspaper, so I made sure I would be stumbling out of Bobby's house at that exact moment.

Before I did so, I had a few more things that needed to be done. I got fully dressed, in a haphazard way because I was so traumatized. I left behind a pair of torn panties on the living room floor, I ripped my dress and I walked into the bedroom to punish Bobby a bit. I whacked his knuckles a couple of times each with that frying pan, they needed to look bruised. He stirred and muffled a complaint, but didn't wake up fully. I knew what I did next would wake him and I needed to be ready to move quickly. I already had the door unlocked so I could run out. I looked at the time and I knew his neighbor would be outside in a moment or two. I leaned down over Bobby, I put my hands into a claw-like position and I scraped down both cheeks as deep as I could, gouging him. He yelled when I did that and then I ran. I hit the door before he could get out of bed. I stumbled down the porch falling to the bround, not on purpose, but it worked, and I see his neighbor staring over at me.

I tried to crawl over to him, looking as pathetic and hurt as possible.

"Please... h-help... please...."

He ran over to me just as Bobby was coming through the door. The neighbor knelt down to see what had happened to me.

I rolled over as dramatically as I could, pointed to Bobby, and said, "H-he... he… raped me... please I need help..."

At this point the neighbor's wife was outside to see what the commotion was and she saw me. She ran over and said, "George, leave her to me. Go call the police and get a doctor over here."

He did as his wife asked as she did her best to soothe me.

All the time Bobby is in his doorway with a "what the fuck?" look on his face.

The wife looked up and saw Bobby and said, "Bobby Lance, what did you do to this girl?!?!? You monster!"

Now he was looking around, not knowing what to do. It took a moment, but then it sunk in. He ran back into the house and closed and locked the door. A minute later the police showed up. As the neighbor's wife, I found out later her name was Eleanor, told them what I said, they rushed into the house by busting down the door. They caught him trying to throw my panties out the back door. He was led out in cuffs.

The doctor arrived and an ambulance soon thereafter. They loaded me gently into the ambulance. Eleanor and George followed us to the hospital and she sat with me as George gave his statement of what he saw. I then told them how Bobby and I had met at the bar, we made plans for dinner for Saturday night, he invited me back to his place ("Yes, I knew it was probably the wrong thing to do, but he seemed so nice."), and then he raped and beat me numerous times. The doctor verified how badly abused I was, bruises all over my body, that it was very apparent I was raped numerous times. Meanwhile at the station, the police took note of his bruised knuckles and the deep gouges in his face where I attacked him in order to get away, they also saw the scratches on his back.